ᵖɵʍɛʀ
ʍɛɑᵖɵɳ
ɛʀɑ
ɧɪʂʈɵʀʏ
ɑᵖᵖɛɑʀɑɳɔɛ Name
ᵖɛʀʂɵɳɑɩɪʈʏ
ɩɪʞɛʂ
ɗɪʂɩɪʞɛʂ

[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ʋʂɛʀɳɑɱɛ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ɳɑɱɛ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ɑɢɛ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ɢɛɳɗɛʀ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ʂɛxʋɑɩɪʈʏ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ʀɑɔɛ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ᵖɵʍɛʀ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ʍɛɑᵖɵɳ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ɛʀɑ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ɧɪʂʈɵʀʏ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ɑᵖᵖɛɑʀɑɳɔɛ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][url= ]Name[/url][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ᵖɛʀʂɵɳɑɩɪʈʏ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ɩɪʞɛʂ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]
[size=14]✩[/size] [b][size=14][color=midnightblue]ɗɪʂɩɪʞɛʂ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=dodgerblue][/color][/size][/b]

ღ ❣ ♡ ♢ ♤ ♧ ❀ ☠ ☮ ☯ ✯ ✩ ❄❅❆
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ ⅺ ⅻ

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ʋʂɛʀɳɑɱɛ MiirandaDoll-
ɳɑɱɛ Halena Chortos
ɑɢɛ 17
ɢɛɳɗɛʀ Female
ʂɛxʋɑɩɪʈʏ Straight
ʀɑɔɛ Demigod
ᵖɵʍɛʀ Vast knowledge of the world. Special ties to Athens. Great skills in war craft.
ʍɛɑᵖɵɳ Bow and Arrow or Sword
ɛʀɑ Ancient Greece
ɧɪʂʈɵʀʏ All of Halena's like she was lead to believe that her mother was dead. Her father was a simple farmer who lived on a hill a few miles out of Athens. Halena always felt like she was different - like something was missing from her life. Growing up her father had her training constantly. Her archery became unbeatable. No one expected a girl to fight the way she did. She was different in so many ways. While most girls were studying the arts, she was beating up all the boys. Never did she see what was coming. On her 18th birthday the world as she knew it changed. Her father finally admitted that her mother never really died. As a matter of fact she couldn't die. She was Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom. Halena's world was rocked, but it didn't change anything about her. She was still the boy hitting, archery champ that Athens had grown to love - she just had a different dream. Her father filled her in that if she could prove her worth to Zeus she could join her mother on Olympus. Since her father told her, she's been doing what she can to prove herself. Leaving her father's side finally, she sets out to follow her dreams and to find her mother, for that's all she thinks about.
ɑᵖᵖɛɑʀɑɳɔɛ Her only wish is to reunite with her mother...
ᵖɛʀʂɵɳɑɩɪʈʏ Halena has been known to be slightly bipolar. One moment she could be totally bubbly and upbeat the next she is the biggest b***h in the world. She is easily set off, sometimes letting her temper get the best of her. She has never loved since she was too busy beating up boys to even care. Her only real friend was her horse, Phillipe. He was fast, swift and never let anyone but her ride him.
ɩɪʞɛʂ Phillipe. Archery. Her Father. Studying. Athens. Mount Olympus.
ɗɪʂɩɪʞɛʂ People who pick on her. Rudeness. People who ignore her.

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

ɧɑɭɛɳɑ ɔɧɵʀʈɵʂ
Daughter of Athena

╔══════════════╗
I've always felt like something was missing in my life...

prettypost
talking
thinking

... Now I'm off to find the missing piece of my life, even if it kills me.
╚══════════════╝

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ʋʂɛʀɳɑɱɛ MiirandaDoll-
ɳɑɱɛ Ashleigh Leblanc
ɑɢɛ Appears to be 31 but is really 608
ɢɛɳɗɛʀ Female
ʂɛxʋɑɩɪʈʏ Straight
ʀɑɔɛ Fallen Angel
ᵖɵʍɛʀ Freeze Time. Manipulate Fire.
ʍɛɑᵖɵɳ Fire Balls.
ɛʀɑ Apocalyptic Times
ɧɪʂʈɵʀʏ Ashleigh was once a well know Doctor. Her life was what one would call perfect. She had her dream job, the perfect house, perfect husband, her twin daughters - nothing could make her life better. Until the one horrific night... On her way home from a late night at work, a strange man approached her asking her to join him in Heaven. She ignored him, believing that he was just a loony, but how wrong was she. He chased after her and before she could even fight back a stabbing feeling aching in her shoulder blades. She soon had large white wings. She turned to the stranger and demanded that he explain what happened but when she turned he was gone, and she was now on a cloud. She couldn't believe it, but she was in Heaven. Slowly getting used to her life in Heaven she watched the life on Earth. The world slowly crumbling. One day just before the Apocalypse she noticed her daughters about to be killed by a demon. Infuriated she rushed to Earth and saved their lives... Which broke the number one rule of Heaven. Never show yourself to a mortal. The arch angel Michael, the stranger who took brought her to Heaven, removed her Heavenly Powers and banished her to walk the Earth as an Immortal to face the consequences of the Apocalypse.
ɑᵖᵖɛɑʀɑɳɔɛ What have you done to me..
ᵖɛʀʂɵɳɑɩɪʈʏ Ashleigh is bitter, after having to watch her husband get killed by a demon, but really would do anything to stop the Apocalypse from happening. She wants to protect her daughters from anything and everything that could hurt them. Without her Heavenly powers she is left with nothing but the power to manipulate fire which seems appropriate considering how much anger she has built up. She never wanted this to happen to her and doesn't feel its fair that she should be punished for trying to save her daughters.
ɩɪʞɛʂ Her daughters. Fire.
ɗɪʂɩɪʞɛʂ Arch Angels. Water. Demons.

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ɑʂɧɭɛɪɢɧ ɭɛɓɭɑɳɔ
==== ☠ ====
User Image
==== ☠ ====

Though stripped of her Heavenly powers
She will do what she can to protect them..

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

prettypost
talking
thinking

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillian and Abigail
The most important beings in her life.

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ʋʂɛʀɳɑɱɛ MiirandaDoll-
ɳɑɱɛ Anastasia
ɑɢɛ 117 but looks 20
ɢɛɳɗɛʀ Female
ʂɛxʋɑɩɪʈʏ Straight
ʀɑɔɛ Witch
ᵖɵʍɛʀ Manipulate the elements. Basic spells.
ʍɛɑᵖɵɳ Staff
ɛʀɑ Medieval
ɧɪʂʈɵʀʏ Anastasia was one of the youngest Witches of her village. No one liked her but no one hated her. They respected her on the fact that she could easily blow any of them up. During the Salem Witch Hunt her towns people hid her, on account of the fact that she gave them cleaning running water. Her mentor was very proud of her and what she had become. She was turning into a very mature Witch. Her parents died when she was very young so her mentor practically raised Anastasia as her own. One day her mentor was summoned by the Lord of their lands and she did comply. However she never returned. Worried Anastasia ran off to make sure that she was okay but shortly found out that her Mentor was nothing more than a mortal. Her powers were stripped from her from the Lord who was really an evil Warlock. Furious, Anastasia searched for a way to stop this monster and could only come up with a way that included another Magical Being. Her mentor now a mere mortal, Anastasia sets off to find someone to help - being a difficult job considering almost all Witches or Warlocks had lost their powers.
ɑᵖᵖɛɑʀɑɳɔɛ I will not give in..
ᵖɛʀʂɵɳɑɩɪʈʏ Anastasia is very bubbly. She can be very upbeat and outgoing. She is very friendly and loves all living creatures - except the Lord. She isn't shy at all so she would easily walk up to you and introduce herself with no warning. However if she is being chased or hunted, in the heat of the moment she will turn into a face paced, angered Witch. When she is angry, she shuts out the whole world and takes all her anger out on whatever is closest.
ɩɪʞɛʂ Swimming. Gardening. Playing with fire. Flying.
ɗɪʂɩɪʞɛʂ Dead Gardens. Anyone who tries to take her powers. Evil.

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ɑɳɑʂʈɑʂɪɑ
ɧɛ ɱʋʂʈ ɓɛ ʂʈɵϷϷɛɗ

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»
It makes me that much s t r o n g e r
Makes me work a little bit h a r d e r
It makes me that much w i s e r
So thanks for making me a F I G H T E R

prettypost
talking
thinking

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ʋʂɛʀɳɑɱɛ MiirandaDoll-
ɳɑɱɛ Constance Lowis
ɑɢɛ 61 but appears 20
ɢɛɳɗɛʀ Female
ʂɛxʋɑɩɪʈʏ Straight but has no time for love
ʀɑɔɛ Angel
ᵖɵʍɛʀ Healing. Flying. Invisibilty.
ʍɛɑᵖɵɳ Doesn't believe in force.
ɛʀɑ Present
ɧɪʂʈɵʀʏ Constance was once a beautiful mother. She had 3 beautiful girls and an adorable baby boy. Her kids were her pride and joy. Her husband on the other hand, was not a pleasant person to be with. He cared for no one but the bottle of whiskey he normally clung onto. One horrific night, her drunken husband went on a rampage. Hitting her and their eldest daughter. That was it for Constance. That night she left, taking all four kids with her. She thought she was done with him for good. However, 2 years later, while the kids were all in school, she went to see him. She had recently heard that he was diagnosed with lung cancer and she felt like the least she could do was go over and make sure that he was okay. She never came back from that trip. Apparently he felt that if he couldn't live then neither should see. He spent the rest of his rotten years in prison, none of his kids to ever talk to him again. Constance never did leave their sides. She remained their Guardian Angel.
ɑᵖᵖɛɑʀɑɳɔɛ I will protect you.
ᵖɛʀʂɵɳɑɩɪʈʏ Constance is a very gentle person. She loves all living things and does not believe in violence. If a problem can't be resolved peacefully, then she finds someone else to deal with the problem. Though everyone believes that she does hate her husband, she doesn't really. Sure what he did was wrong but she could never truly hate someone.
ɩɪʞɛʂ Her kids. Her grand kids. Johnny Cash.
ɗɪʂɩɪʞɛʂ Her husband. Violence.

This is a real person. Constance was my ɢʀɑɳɗɱɵʈɧɛʀ. All the history is true as well. I love her dearly though I never really met her.

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

ɔɵɳʂʈɑɳɔɜ
Don't worry s w e e t h e a r t
I will always be with you

prettypost
talkingtalkingtalking
thinkingthinkingthinking

5,050 Points