◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is- 5'-6"
              My Weight is- 130lbs
              My Locks is- Dull black
              Look into my- Dull Blue
              What makes me, me- Several scars behind her ear
              My part in this story- Writer
              This is who I am deal with it- Carol is... well she's an interesting one. Seemingly soft spoken and calm, she possesses a scarily good eye for reading people. Often writing down her observations of others, she likes to use them in the stories she writes. Overall she prefers to take a more passive and observational role when around others, letting them do most of the talking... unless her stories or a story she loves is brought up. She also possesses a weakness for kids and can often be found telling them stories.
              Yeah, so that is my backstory- The oldest daughter of an American writer and a Japanese businesswoman, Carol found her life plenty busy thanks to the fact she has four younger siblings. While her parents were forced to work on focusing on work, Carol cared for her siblings while simultaneously managing her place as the head of her class, as well as her own beginning writing career. While far from the most rewarding task, she found it enjoyable. It also had the unexpected benefit of giving her plenty of practice in making up stories, as her siblings often demanded new stories told to them at bedtime.

Her school life was not as enjoyable however. Her habit of watching and taking notes on people, as well as her seemingly easiness in how she handled assignments, Carol wasn't exactly popular. While it was rarely went beyond the occasional name calling, she quickly had to grow used to how lonely things were for her at school. It did however give her plenty of chances to observe people for ideas for her writing. Naturally, as she had little interest in video games, she was surprised at the letter she was given. She would have gotten rid of it, but at the push of her siblings she ended up going, curious if it was real or not.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★- Books
                                        ★- Writing
                                        ★- Fairytales
                                        ★- Kids
                                        ★- Bananas
                                        ★- Riddles

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁- Egos
                                        ☁- Flashy people
                                        ☁- Brats
                                        ☁- People disrespectful toward books
                                        ☁- Pickles
                                        ☁- Modern art

oveş-
                                        ❤- Shakespeare
                                        ❤- Strawberries
                                        ❤- Unconventional heroes

ears-
                                        ☠- Poorly written stories
                                        ☠- Pretension
                                        ☠- Cats

rush- XXX

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Floramon

Digimon Nickname- Macduff

Digimon Bio- Not exactly the strongest, it was unlikely Floramon would be able to survive the harshness caused by the darkness flooding the digital world. However, using her power she managed to create what could be described as a safe zone, as even digimon much stronger than her found their fighting spirit drained. While she was fine with this at first, she grew discontent as the zone slowly grew smaller and smaller and more and more violent digimon appeared. Wanting to go onto the offensive, she went out to the world to try to find the cause... but only ended up nearly getting herself killed. Saved, she was amazed when she discovered she was chosen as the digimon of one of the guardians, the very thing she needed to truly fight back against the darkness.

Digimon Personality- Unlike many other of her kind, Floramon is very humble and accepting of help. While normally calm, she holds a strong resentment toward whatever has caused the darkness and will act brashly and without thought if it means growing closer to defeating the cause.

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image

Carol A Breech

Digi-Guardian Writer

TEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXT
TEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTTEXTEXT
EXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEX
TEXTEXTEXTEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEX TTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEX TEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTTEXT EXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEX TEXTEXTEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTTEXTE XTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXT EXTEXTEXTEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTT EXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXT

Where am I? Location
With who now? Company
Digivolved yet? Partner's current stage
Only On Christmas OOC Comments

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers