Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Lionheart

User Image

▫▫ C R E A T E D x B Y xxxxUnique Romance
                                      ▫▫ M O D E R A T E D x B Y xxxxUnique Romance
                                      ▫▫ G R A P H I C S x A N D x C O D I N G x B Y xxxxBreathe Disaster
                                      ▫▫ S T A T U SxxxxOpen + Accepting
                                      ▫▫ L I T E R A C YxxxxLiterate 400+
                                      ▫▫ T H E M ExxxxWolves + Survival
                                      ▫▫ O P E N E D x O N xxxx22.03.2014
                                      xxxxxxxSequel to Evergreen Forest

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adorable Lionheart

▫▫ U P D A T E D x O N xxxxOctober 28, 2014
                                      ▫▫ U P D A T E D x B Y xxxxAbberdoodle
                                      ▫▫ P O S T E D D x B Y xxxxCaith - October 28 - pg 46 - 6:49pm

▫▫ U P D A T E D x B Y xxxxSafe
                                      ▫▫ U P D A T E D x B Y xxxxAbsent/Hiatus
                                      ▫▫ U P D A T E D x B Y xxxxWaiting on Someone
                                      ▫▫ U P D A T E D x B Y xxxxFriendly Reminder Sent
                                      ▫▫ U P D A T E D x B Y xxxxFirst Warning Sent
                                      ▫▫ U P D A T E D x B Y xxxxSecond Warning Sent
                                      ▫▫ U P D A T E D x B Y xxxxTermination Sent
                                      ▫▫ U P D A T E D x B Y xxxxCharacter to be Killed
                                      ▫▫ U P D A T E D x B Y xxxxNew Arrival / Reserve / Haven't Posted Yet

Adorable Lionheart

Warnings sent, two whom, and date they must reply by
Striked out means they posted by the deadline.

Underline characters are waiting on others.
Italicized are idle/stuck characters, or on hiatus.
Struck out were posted for.

---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

Warning Codes
[size=11][color=#A5A253]▶[/color][color=#311200]▷[/color] USER [color=#A5A253]▶[/color][color=#311200]▷[/color] CHARACTER[s] [color=#A5A253]▶[/color][color=#311200]▷[/color] XX Warning - DATE [color=#A5A253]▶[/color][color=#311200]▷[/color] Post by DATE[/size]

Adorable Lionheart

Our Warnings

First Warning

[color=red][size=10][b]Hello Fellow Breaking Tranquility Member![/b]
We would just like to inform you that you have been inactive in the role play for or over [u]seven[/u] days, with no signs of posting!
Other characters are looking for you! Please inform us what is happening, and let us know if you wish to continue to be apart of this role play!
If we do not hear from you within another week, by [b]DATE[/b], a second warning will be given.
Dependent on the circumstances your character(s) will be terminated after the two week period, along with a three day grace period, if you continue to cease posting, and we don't want that!
Do not take this warning lightly if you wish to continue in this role play!

Your characters that are becoming inactive;
[i]ENTER NAME HERE[/i]

Keep in mind, this is not a personal attack.
These messages are routine and here to keep communication flowing.
We are very understanding people, talk to us and [i]will[/i] help you if you need it.

We hope you can continue to be apart of the role play!
Unique Romance + The Moderator Team[/size][/color]

Final Warnings

[color=red][size=10][b]This Is Your Second and Possibly Final Warning.[/b]
Other characters have been searching for you in [u]Breaking Tranquility[/u].
We are giving you seven more days to post, or to inform us why you have been absent, or if you are waiting on others.
your character(s) will be removed within three days following the second week given to you,
and there are no second chances!

This means you have until [b][DATE][/b] to post.
Failing to do so may result in removal of your characters.

Character(s) who may be removed;
[i]ENTER NAME HERE[/i]

We are very understanding people, talk to us and [i]will[/i] help you if you need it.

We hope you can continue to be apart of the role play!

Reminder Warnings
Used primarily if the whole RP was near death, reminder that the RP is back up and running and that it's time to post
[color=red][size=10][b]Hello Fellow Breaking Tranquilty Member![/b]
We would just like to inform you that you have been inactive, as has everyone else, in the role play for well over [u]seven[/u] days, with no signs of posting!
Other characters are looking for you! Please inform us what is happening, and let us know if you wish to continue to be apart of this role play!

Considering the role play was near death, and is picking up within the past couple of days, we will give you one week from today before we issue official first warnings, this gives you until [b]DATE[/b] to get back to me and or post.

Your characters that are becoming inactive;
[i]ENTER NAME HERE[/i]

We are very understanding people, talk to us and we [i]will[/i] help you if you need it.

Removal

[color=red][size=10][b]We Regret to Inform You[/b]

Your Character(s)
[i]ENTER NAME HERE[/i]
Have been terminated from [u]Breaking Tranquility[/u]
Due to Inactivity.
We graciously gave you two weeks to post,

We are very sorry -

Adorable Lionheart

User Image
                          A L P H A S
                            Male - Goliath - Unique Romance - Posted December 19; Pg 50
                            Female - Aven - ii R a y - Posted January 14; Pg 51

B E T A S

S H A M A N

Z E T A
                                Male - Caith - Abberdoodle - Posted December 21; Pg 51

D E L T A

S I G M A

W A R R I O R
                                    Male - Cato - Thy Lady Ryuusei - Posted November 13; Pg 48
                                    Female - Cerelia - Thy Lady Ryuusei - Posted November 24; Pg 49
                                    Female - Azura - Innocent Endbringer - Posted December 11; Pg 50

H U N T E R
                                    Female - Rook - Karama_the_fox_demon - Posted October 19; Pg 45
                                    Female - Rulihn - Abberdoodle - Posted October 19; Pg 45
                                    Female - Toka - lazuli_wolf - Posted October 11; Pg 43

S C O U T
                                    Female - Whisper - Unique Romance - Posted October 26; Pg 45
                                    Male - Ghost - ii R a y - Posted October 30; Pg 46
                                    Female - Zheana - Althoci - Posted October 27; Pg 45

H E A L E R
                                    Female - Sirona - A L ii E N_P A N D A - Posted September 26; Pg 42
                                    Male - Rorin - Althoci - Posted October 23; Pg 45

P R O V I D E R

N O V I C E

P A C K M E M B E R
                                        Male - Sideris - Thy Lady Ryuusei - Posted October 15; Pg 44

E L D E R

Y E A R L I N G

P U P
                                            Female - Wynter - ii Ray - Posted October 13; Pg 44

M A R K E D

O U T S I D E R
                                              Male - Adult - Severide - Unique Romance - Posted October 13; Pg 44

O M E G A

E X I L E D

Adorable Lionheart

User Image
                                              A L P H A S
                                                Male - Azazel - Unique Romance - Posted October 2; Pg 42

B E T A S

S H A M A N

Z E T A

D E L T A

S I G M A

W A R R I O R
                                                          Female - Azexira - A L ii E N_P A N D A - Posted October 19; Pg 45
                                                          Female - Akela - Sassie Cassie Mae - Posted October 14; Pg 44
                                                          Male - Zevran - iBluezuki - Posted October 9; Pg 43
                                                          Male - Vukasin - Enigmatic Malady - Posted October 12; Pg 44
                                                          Female - Sayen - Luckiiie - Posted October 23; Pg 45
                                                          Male - Cronan - xXsexxeh_rinnyXx- Posted Date; Pg ##

H U N T E R
                                                          Female - Ronja - Sassie Cassie Mae - Posted October 13; Pg 44
                                                          Male - Talon - Thy Lady Ryuusei - Posted October 27; Pg 45
                                                          Female - Sadia - ii R a y - Posted October 13; Pg 44
                                                          Male - Sebastyn - A L ii E N_P A N D A - Posted September 30; Pg 42
                                                          Female - Azkara - xXsexxeh_rinnyXx - Posted October 23; Pg 45

S C O U T
                                                          Female - Nevaera - reserved by ii R a y - Posted September 1; Pg 39
                                                          Male - Vetis - Little Sholac - Posted October 21; Pg 45
                                                          Male - Jawaahzi - Althoci - Posted October 23; Pg 45

H E A L E R
                                                          Female - Frost - Karama_the_fox_demon - Posted October 22; Pg 45
                                                          Female - Storm - Unique Romance - Posted October 22; Pg 45

P R O V I D E R
                                                          Female - Meera - Abberdoodle - Posted October 30; Pg 46

N O V I C E
                                                          Faelyn - Female - Warrior Novie - ii R a y - Posted October 29; Pg 46

P A C K M E M B E R

E L D E R

Y E A R L I N G

P U P
                                                                Male - Lukav - Althoci - Posted October 23; Pg 45

M A R K E D

O U T S I D E R

O M E G A
                                                                    Male - Reek - Unique Romance - Posted October 28; Pg 46

E X I L E D

Quick Reply

Submit
                                            Manage Your Items
                                            Other Stuff
                                            Get GCash
                                            Offers
                                            Get Items
                                            More Items
                                            Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                            Other Community Areas
                                            Virtual Spaces