When I look in the mirror I see a Female
          If you ask me I would say I am Bisexual

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is-5'5"
              My Weight is-136 lbs
              My Locks is-Black
              Look into my-Greenish blue eyes
              What makes me, me- A birth mark on her lower back in the shape of a heart
              My part in this story- The Builder
              This is who I am deal with it- Anzu tends to think more then talk and will spend most of her time on her computer. This how ever does not make her rude or mean since she has a very polite manner of speaking an tends to always wear a kind smile on her face, though she has troubles socializing due to the fact she is used to being isolated for being seen as lower class, she does not mind the odd conversation, though she can sometimes speak using large words that will confuse people she genrally tries to keep her conversations short, unless it is about something she is passionate about or she is trying to explaine something to someone. Anzu always has her computer on her tends to spend a large ammount of time on it. Anzu is always looking for new things to learn thus why she tends to observe people more often then talk to them since she wants to know their facial expressions, or speech patterns, same goes for when she trying to make choices carefully thinking over things before finally chosing her choice.
              Yeah, so that is my backstory- Anzu had an almost normal life father a construction worker who would sometimes do small projects with his daughter and her mother a secretary for a large medical company. Her father and mother had eloped against both of Anzu's grandparents wishes, thus she never met any of them. Anzu was raised in a fairly lonely manner since both of her parents were very busy trying to keep their house with their pay checks, though when her father was home he would teacher her about building and fixing things, from broken windows to cars Anzu was always with her father when he would do house repairs or when he built her a tree house, she was a daddy's girl and was not afraid to say it. When she entered middle school she took building classes, mechanics, and anything else that she could flex her want to build, her father was so proud about her first bird house she brought home to the cupboards that she made. Anzu's mother wanted her to have more knowledge about technology and thus sparked Anzu's love for computers, soon the tool belt was gentility placed in a corner of Anzu's room as she began her love of computer of course her love for building was incorporated into small robots that she built with her fellow robotics club members.

Anzu's parents were proud even if they did not understand have of the reasons why she would invent certain things or even half the things she would say she programmed for her computer, soon with Anzu's brains she earned a scholarship to a private high school for her genius and talent related to her computer skills, as well as her studies.

At Anzu's new school her mind grew, but she was bullied due to the fact that she was from a 'lower class' family. Anzu fought off the negative thoughts from her tormentors as she would greet them with a smile and try to act strong as she soon exiled herself from the other students focusing on what her school and education demanded of her while being the quiet girl that would smile in the face of her bullies before going to the computer room only to sit there alone.

Anzu soon had a narrow look on life since people would try to tell her things thinking she was gullible soon she started to have a need for proof over believing in someone, she grew the habit of observing her fellow classmates sometimes writing down nervous ticks that some of them had for future benefit. Anzu has very few friends at school due to the fact she is a lower class being, though her dream is to one day run her own Robotics Company, or even programming company.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★- Building/fixing things
                                        ★- learning
                                        ★- reading
                                        ★- technology
                                        ★- Observing
                                        ★- Lolipops

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁- Spicy food
                                        ☁- Irrational people
                                        ☁- Dancing
                                        ☁- people with their head in the clouds
                                        ☁- Daisies
                                        ☁- Potatos

oveş-
                                        ❤- Robotics
                                        ❤- Programing
                                        ❤- Taffy

ears-
                                        ☠- Drowning
                                        ☠- Disappointing her parents
                                        ☠- letting people down.

rush- N/A

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Bakumon

Digimon Nickname- Bakumon

Digimon Bio- Bakumon had a fairly uneventful life, venturing around eating nightmares and usually sleeping, her life was boring, as she saw many digimon struggle for norishment and survial he some how avoided all that from living in small villages eating the nightmares and going off to the next place

Digimon Personality- Bakumon is a intelligent Digimon who at times views herself higher then others and tends to be fairly blunt. She tends to enjoy picking at others though if he is attached to you he will be fairly polite and act in almost a royal manner. Other then this Bakumon is a very prideful Digimon and will usually brush off any mistakes that she has made.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff