( AGESeventeen
                                        ( GRADEJunior
                                        ( ETHNICITYIrish American
                                        ( GENDERFemale
                                        ( SEXUALITYheterosexual
                                        ( HEIGHT5'4
                                        ( WEIGHT115 1bs
                                        ( HOMETOWNRosewood IL
                                        ( RESIDENCYDorm, single residency, room 303

✧ ◝ ▬ ♕ 'TUDE

( Hard workingFrom the time she was little she'd always had work to do. She knew right away that work came first and play came second.There is nothing she does half-assed, even if its something she's not good at, she puts her everything into it.
                                        ( EnduranceAble to continuously swim laps back and forth through the pool has given her quite the endurance. Even at other sports, like track she's not the fastest runner on the field, but she sure can keep going long after others have fallen.
                                        ( LoyalSome people change friends as many times as they change shoes, not Lexi, if she's your friend, she's a friend for life. She doesn't hold grudges and even fights result in her apologizing and putting everything that transpired into the past.
                                        ( RealisticThis world is full of optimists and pessimists, this girl here is a realist. She sees the world as it is, not as she wants it to be or how she thinks it should be. There are both good things in the world and bad things in the world. This is fact. She likes facts.

( QuietSome people are quiet because they're shy, and some people remain in silence because they have nothing better to say. Lex is a mix of both. She's rather insecure in social situations so she prefers to fade into the background, if no one notices you then you don't need to fumble over words.That and she thinks people talk to much anyways. They like to fill the void silence leaves behind with mindless chatter.
                                        ( AloofCold, and distant, or unemotional? She's been called all those things. She just doesn't know how to properly convey what she's feeling. Social interactions confuse her and she just doesn't know how to act properly with others.
                                        ( ScaredShe tries to hide it but lets face it, this girl is scared. Afraid to really put herself out there or give it all she's got. Afraid of what might happen to her, if she actually put her feelings into something.

✧ ◝ ▬ ♕ ACTIVITIES

( tab She's on the swimming team, but since her accident she's been making excuses as to why she can't practice.
                                        ( tab Photography club is another club she's in but she isn't as well versed in shooting in Manual mode like others are, but she does want to learn.
                                        ( tab She attends the book club regularly, mostly because she likes to hide behind the pages of her books, besides no ones asking her to share things about herself in there.
                                        ( tab Lex joined the cooking club with Eva, mostly because she loves anything sweet and didnt really think she'd be any good at baking or cooking, but she's gotten the hang of it, and can now cook like the best of them.

✧ ◝ ▬ ♕ DETAILS

( LIKESSweets, anything sugary and sweet. Icecream, cupcakes, gummy bears are the easiest way into this girls heart.
                                          Reading. She likes to read, or at least hide her face behind a book, people are less likely to talk to you when you have a book in front of your face.
                                          Gummy bears, the white ones. They are her favorite candy and she always has a bag on hand.
                                          The moment after it rains. She doesn't like the rain persay, but the moment after its stopped, how the world is calm and looks as if it's just been cleansed. Everything is covered in greys and out of that grey world emerges a rainbow. She thinks its absolutely breathtaking.
                                          Animals, her silent furry friends. They don't judge her like other people do.
                                          Silence. Some people hate silence, Lex revels in it. It gives her peace, a moment of clarity to think without any outside influences corrupting her thoughts.

( DISLIKESAlcohol and drugs. These things lower your inhibitions and make you do things you wouldn't otherwise do. Though she still does them when around her friends.
                                          Blood. She cant stand the sight of real blood, the moment she sees the real thing she gets light-headed.

( DREAMSTo be an olympic swimmer
                                          ( NIGHTMARESFailure, and rejection, the accident happening again
                                          ( RUMOR"She's willing to give it up to make a guy like her"
                                          ( SECRETShe's afraid of getting in the water again. And she's a virgin which isn't really a secret, more a known fact.

( tab Lex has been swimming for as long as she can remember, in fact its a little joke between her and her parents that she was really born a fish, with fins and everything. (Though of course that's just silly)
                                          ( tab She was on her way winning championship after championship, making her way to becoming an Olympic star until one day she slipped while she was walking at the edge of the pool, hitting her head on the cement wall as she fell in. She nearly drowned had another student come in to save her. Since then she's been terrified of swimming.
                                          ( tab Her doctors have signed her a clean bill of health and she's quickly running out of excuses to avoid practice.

✧ ◝ ▬ ♕ 'SHIPS

( BESTIESEva, Kenna, Sam, Nico
                                          ( CRUSHSam
                                          ( ENEMIESSummer

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
            ❝ Once upon a time... ❞

User Image

Hasn't been edited since the remake...

✧ ◝ ▬ ♕ EXPANDED 'SHIPS

Friends
                                    User Image Evangeline Parker
                                    Best Friends
                                    There are very few people in this world that I tell everything to, Eva is one of them. She is the first person I think to call when I'm sad, mad, or happy, and the only person I entrust with my deepest secrets. It's almost strange that we get along, since she is my polar opposite, but I think that is what makes us such great friends. Where she is bold and fearless, I am shy and afraid, but she forces me out of comfort zone, and allows me to experience things that I otherwise wouldn't have tried before.

User Image Beauadore Whitlock
                                    Best Friends
                                    So there are a lot of cute guys at this school, but looks aren't everything, at least not to me. Beau on the other hand is the whole package. He's by far one of the best looking guys around here, not to mention his cool and calm demeanor has earned him quite the slew of fan girls. I secretly being one of them. But that of course isn't the only thing I like about him. I like that he's quiet, though most think of him as intimidating, once you get to know him you'll see he's kind and gentle and extremely honest. Between Eva and Beau as friends, I'd count myself as one lucky girl!

User ImageLandon Cooper
                                    Best Friends
                                    Right up there with Eva and Beau, Landon's one of my close friends. I just love how fun and free spirited he is. He's like a modern day prince, and any girl would be lucky to be his princess. He does have a couple of issues with drinking, trust me I know I've been his DD on more than one occasion. But we've all got faults, and Landon makes up for it with his winning personality. He's defiantly one of the few people on this planet that I truly trust.

User ImageMckenna Lewis
                                    Good Friend
                                    I absolutely adore this girl! She's got such a bubbly, and optimistic attitude towards everything, not to mention she's super talented. Its hard to be sad or mad in her presence because her smiles are just contagious. I wouldn't say I tell her everything like I do with Eva, Beau and Landon, but she's defiantly up there on my list of close friends. Defiantly one of the few people I'd want to survive the zombie apocalypse with. My only issue with her is her tendency to use shrooms, but she doesn't try to pressure me into going down that rabbit hole with her, so its not really like I'm going to hate her for it.

User ImageSamuel Price
                                    Good Friends
                                    Sam and I are like minded souls. He's the shy silent type and like me, thinks with his head and not his heart. We also share a similar family situation, neither of us know who our fathers are. Now that I think about it, we're extremely similar, which is probably why we get along so well. I know others who don't know him think he's weird but he's a sweet-heart, and a goof-ball and an all around awesome guy. I think more people would absolutely love him if they just gave him a chance.

User Image Fiona Dixon
                                    Friends
                                    We're not besties by any means, but we have hung out a few times. We roll with the same crowd sometimes. She's a perky, fun loving girl, so it's hard not to like her. The only thing I can honestly say I dislike about her is her tendency to lie her way out of trouble, but even that can be forgiven.

User Image Poppy Adams
                                    Friends
                                    Seriously who doesn't like Poppy? She's sweet, and charming, and just a little bit naive, but she's got a heart of gold. I still don't know her that well, but we talk and hang out on occasion.

User ImageConnor Grey
                                    Friends
                                    Connors one of those guys who its just hard not to like! He's got this charming attitude that just draws you in, and a nice sense of humor. He's always making me laugh and smile. He's so fun to be around. He's also a very honest person which is something I appreciate. I wouldn't say we're close friends, but he's someone I don't mind spending time with, and talking to from time to time.

User ImageAlfred Bjorgman
                                    Friends
                                    Like Poppy, and Fiona, Freddie and I are friends. You know the type of friends that hang out every once in a while, and smile when you pass each other in the hall, and sometimes join in on some mindless chit chat. We're not the kind of friends that share secrets, or spend the majority of our time in each others company. He's a good guy and has some amazing talent and I like him well enough. We've just never spent that much time around each other.

User ImageCharlotte Harper
                                    Friends?
                                    I'm kind of confused here. I don't know if we're friends or not. I know what you're thinking, 'You and Char, friends? That's a laugh!' Yeah I couldn't agree with you more. Its strange but one day we were in the art room together she needed a different sized brush, I needed a little of dab of Burnt Umber and the next thing you know we're sharing supplies, laughing and bonding over art as well as other things. She's a really driven girl and quite amazing once you get to know her, but she does seem to have this tendency to ignore me in public. Sometimes she'll give me a fleeting smile when no one is looking, but most of the time if we're not alone its like I'm not even a speck on her radar. It kind of aggravates me. I understand she's got a reputation to uphold, and I'm not very high on the social scale, but I have feelings too, ya know. Oh well, it's not like I have the balls to tell her that, and honestly I don't know if I'd want her to acknowledge me otherwise. I mean I've already got a hard enough time keeping up with the social lives of the friends I already have. Trying to keep up with someone as popular as Char, no thanks.

User ImageAlexandra Pierce
                                    Friends
                                    I don't really know how or why we became friends. It kind of just happened. Mostly her coming up to me and talking to me, and making me her friend. I was super surprised at first, like why would a girl like her want to be friends with a girl like me? Well whatever the reason, its a mystery to me. I'm just glad she seems to like me, and I honestly like her as well. Though, to be perfectly candid, there's a few things about her personality that I don't like, but also a few things that I admire. Like her bold, carefree nature. Sometimes I wish I could be as confident and fearless as she is.

Acquaintances
                                    User Image Spencer Shane
                                    Acquaintances
                                    I can't say I know her well, or even at all. I know she's the queen bee, she tends to rule this school. I like to stay out of her way. There's something about her that just puts me on edge, and makes the hair on my arms stand on edge.

User ImageKatherine Pierce
                                    Acquaintances
                                    Blurb about relationship here.

User ImageLulu Webber
                                    Acquaintances

User ImageRyder Hullings
                                    Acquaintances

User ImageHugo Harper
                                    Acquaintances
                                    Like most of the guys at this school he's got the looks of a movie star, and the personality of an a** (you know a donkey). But anyways, I don't know him, and I don't want to know him. From what I hear, he lives to torment people, so I'm glad I have yet to make it on his radar. Lets just hope it stays that way or I'll be breaking out my running shoes.

User ImageHassan Assaf
                                    Acquaintances

User ImageMicheal King
                                    Acquaintances
                                    Again, someone I know little to nothing about. He's cute, but I hear he's quite the man whore. So not really someone I'd associate with.

User ImageTyson Lestrange
                                    Acquaintances

User ImageTheodore Bellarose
                                    Acquaintances

User ImageJason Devereaux
                                    Acquaintances
                                    Who? I'm sure I'd recognize him if I saw him, but right now I'm drawing a blank. I'm sure he's just another one of those popular guys who spends all his time chasing skirt, right? If that's the case than I'd rather not know him.

User ImageAasha Mammen
                                    Acquaintances

User ImageLeonardo Rhodes
                                    Acquaintances

User ImageAiden Collins
                                    Acquaintances

User ImageDaphne Pierce
                                    Acquaintances

Potential Enemies
                                    User ImageSummer Huges
                                    Unfriendly
                                    I wouldn't exactly call us enemies, but from our limited interactions, its quite obvious she isn't my biggest fan, which is fine by me. She's not really the type of person I would want to associate with either.

User ImageTaylor Brooks
                                    Unfriendly
                                    Okay so we don't go around pulling each others hair or having screaming matches down the hall, but its obvious neither of us like each other. She's just not my cup of tea.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image
                                                  Where In the Art Stuido >> Her Dorm >>Gringe Books
                                                  With Me, myself, and a painting of a tiger.
                                                  Mood Relaxed, and a little lost in her own world.
                                                  Attire Click Me
                                                  Relations No, me...
                                                  OOC...

The room was deftly quiet, only the sounds of a brush tip scrapping against an unprimed canvas could be heard, along with a girls grumbled swears as glared at the canvas in front of her. How she hated painting on anything that wasn’t Mason, or Gesso board, or something that wasn’t primed. To her it was a waste of both paint and time, but her art teacher had insisted that every artist should know the ins and outs of stretching and priming their own canvas. She supposed he had a point but she doubted she would ever need to use the information since the Red head, was already stuck in her ways. Once her canvas was primed she set it to the slide onto a stool in front of another easel, one that held the half-finished skeleton of her latest assignment, a portrait of her favorite animal. “Ello beauty, did you miss me?” She interrupted the silence, talking to herself as much as to the canvas, which was something she had a tendency to do when no one was around. The painting in front of her, of course didn’t talk back, her eyes trailing along the outline of a tiger. Tigers weren’t Lex’s favorite animal, there was always something intriguing about them, and she thought instantly that it would be fun to paint, though the moment she broke out her size double zero paint brush, whose bristles were barely larger than a few clumped hairs, she was seriously regretting her decision. She debated on just using a larger brush, detail be damned, but when it came to her art she was after all a perfectionist. So instead she sucked it up, “Time to get down to bussiness, to defeat, the huns...” She chirped, giggling at herself as she began to work on the intricate details of the tiger’s fur, losing herself in the world of her paint.

It was some time later, a hour or so before she was jarred back to reality, the sound of her phone vibrating against the metal desktop it sat upon filled the silence of the room. “Freaky flying monkeys, that scared the bejebbies out of me! Shaking her head, as if to revitalize her senses she took a look at whatever notice it was that decided to interrupt her work. Just a blanket post notifying everyone that Le Chique was offering Karaoke, and half priced drinks and appetizers or something along those lines. The girl scrunched her nose wondering if she should bother with going to such an event. Truth be told she’d be perfectly happy spending the remainder of the night finishing off her painting, maybe hunkering down with a good book, and maybe sharing a pint of ice cream with her bestie Eva. Then again, she’d learned a long time ago that with Eva as a friend there was rarely such a thing as a quiet night indoors, and truth be told Lexi reveled in it. There were plenty of things the girl would never do on her own but after coming to this school and forming bonds of friendship with people like Eva, Beau, Landon, and Kenna, she found herself constantly experiencing new things and slowly she was starting to break out of her shell. She wondered if any of them would be partaking in the events that evening or if they would opt out, and decide to do something else. Either way she knew it wouldn’t take much convincing for any of them to drag her to whatever outing they saw fit. Taking one last look at her painting she sighed, knowing she had accomplished a decent amount in such a short time, and even though she hated leaving in the middle of a piece of work she knew she had other things to do, and it would be there waiting for her tomorrow. “Until we meet again ma chere .” She said, removing the canvas from its spot on the easel and moving it to the wall where it could dry in peace without anyone else trying to move it to use the easel. It was one of her pet peeves, that sometimes they shared they classroom with different art classes, like a drawing class that had a tendency to move paintings that were left behind, not realizing that oil paints took approximately three days to dry to the touch, and by the next morning she would return to fingerprints ruining her work.

She took the time to delicately clean her brushes and throw away the giant pile of blue shop towels she’d gone through, and left the art studio behind, heading to her single dorm room. A room her mother grudgingly had paid a little extra for to ensure that Lex would stay in moderate comfort not having to share any of her private and personal moments with a complete stranger. Though now looking back Lex wouldn’t have minded if she had to share a room with Eva or Kenna but she doubted she would have been lucky enough to be landed with either girl. Besides even if she had to share a room with someone else, she doubted her room-mate would look fondly on the fact that there were dozens of canvas’ strewn along the wall, stacked against each other. Some finished paintings, some half-composed and forgotten about and of course a plethora of blank boards just waiting for her to sink her teeth into. Pausing by the full length mirror Lex caught a glimpse of her reflection. She stuck her tongue out at her mirror self, chastising her reflection for the streaks of paint that she had managed to get on her face and arms. “How do you always manage to get so messy? You even wore an apron this time!” She knew most of the streaks would come out with a good scrub of hot water and murphy’s oil soap, but she had used a lot of turquoise and a little bit of both pthalo-green and blue for the water, and as she had learned from experience blues were the hardest color to wash out. They stained her skin, her brushes, and her clothes.

Pulling out her phone once more she decided to text her friends to see if anyone had any plans for the night. She hated sending mass text messages, even if she was saying the same thing to a large group of people, but she did it anyway knowing that it was more convenient than sending a dozen of the same message.

To: Eva, Beau, Kenna, Landon, Sammy From: Lexi
                                                  What’s everyone doing tonight?
                                                  Karokee and ½ priced drinks at Le Chique
                                                  Or skipping out?
                                                  I’ll be at the bookstore if anyone wants to keep me company while plans are made.

Lex hit send, then jumped into the shower, scrubbing the grim of the day and as much of the paint residue that she could manage off her body. Once finished she threw on a comfortable pair of red jeans, and a grey slightly loose fitting shirt. She took down her hair, which she had pulled into a tight bun on top of her head to keep from getting wet in the shower, allowing her mess of red curls to fall around her face and shoulders. She ran her hand through the red strands, shaking her head a little allowing them to fall where they may, then headed out the door, and headed in the direction of Gringe Books. Once there she immediately began to peruse the aisles, brown eyes on the lookout for her next good read, as she awaited the arrival or texts of her friends.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image
                                                  Where In the Art Stuido >> Her Dorm >>Gringe Books
                                                  With Standing outside Sams door
                                                  Mood nervous
                                                  Attire Click Me
                                                  Relations No, me...
                                                  OOC...

The big night was finally drawing to a close, and Lex for one felt a sense of relief and satisfaction watching her friends up on that stage. They’d put so much work, time and effort into making the production a success, and even though she wasn’t a part of it she fully supported her friends who were. Not to mention she was rather proud of them. Having the guts to walk on a stage surrounded by judgmental peers without as much as breaking down once. Yeah it was something Lex doubted she could do. So when applause rang out through the theater, the red head jumped to her feet and clapped along with the crowd, only to disappear once the applause died. She headed straight for her father’s car which she borrowed, and took out the containers of cupcakes she’d baked earlier that afternoon. Baking had become her pastime since her accident at the pool, actually if she was honest with herself, which she wasn’t; it had become more of an excuse than anything else. Another one of the million excuses she’d used as to why she couldn’t get back in the water. ‘oh I can’t swim right now, I’ve got to bake something for class, or for a friend I’ve promised baked goods to.’ Though she was seriously running out of excuses, especially when it came to her mother asking what the holdup was. Which also meant that the good daughter, who called her parents every day, and showed up on their doorstep nearly four times a week, avoided going home as well. But tonight she had an excuse as to why she wouldn’t grace the lonely waters of the school pool with her presence and that just so happened to be the performance of grease. After all, what kind of friend would she be if she missed opening night? And just to show her support she was bringing everyone her baked goods.

Though once she got back to the auditorium it seemed that most of everyone was already off, doing whatever it was they had planned on for after the party. Most of which were going out to eat, and something about a celebration, no doubt thrown by the popular crowd, which Lex wanted nothing to do with. She left a few of sweets on a table backstage for a few of the stragglers Then headed to each of Eva’s room, to which she broke into with her spare key, leaving some sweets on her desk. Next stop was of course Kenna, because Lex knew better than anyone, that had she made something sweet and not given any to her, she’d probably wake up the next morning missing her fingers. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration, but still, no one messed with Kenna’s sweets. Next she knocked on Poppy’s door, leaving her a nice wrapped package of cupcakes at her door, with a little extra thrown in for Freddie. Lex was more than glad that the two had finally started to date. They’d been in this state of denying their feelings for so long that Lex almost wondered if it was ever going to happen. It seemed everyone on the planet knew that they liked each other, except well them, and now that they were finally together, Lex thought they were a match made in heaven.

Normally her next stop would have been Sam’s room where she would talk him into letting her beat him at a round or two of video games, but ever since he’d asked her to the Formal, and GI outed her for getting birth control, things had been slightly weird between the pair. Or it had been more weird for her than him really. Tumblr had been blowing up with asks about how Sam didn’t like her and it was nothing more than a pity ask, and though she knew deep down that Sam wasn’t the type of guy to do something like that, it still hurt constantly having such hurtful things shoved in her face, and it seemed the more they denied it, the more wild the annons got about it. Things were only now starting to die down, and Lex for one hoped it remained that way. Yet somehow her feet had wandered to his door, and before she realized what she was doing she was knocking away, cupcakes in hand. She didn’t even know if he was inside or not and immediately began to blurt out just in case he was, “S-S-Sammy! I got cupcakes. Let’s play some video games, and snack on sweets, what do you say?”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff