25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
AFTER DARK
xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxDuality's Adventure at the Zoo After Dark
User Image XXX User Image XXX User Image

y story begins when my friends and I played truth and dare one night. As the dares became more adventurous, it became more dangerous to choose "Dare." Unfortunately, I have a personal policy of never choosing truth. When it got to be my turn again, my dare was issued with the hopes that I would back down. But, it was my personal policy and pride at stake so I couldn't turn it down. My challenge was to break into the Zoo at night and spend one whole night there.

ow I thought I would get through this dare is a mystery to me now. I think I was just in awe at the creative nature of the dare to really comprehend the trouble I would be in if I was ever caught. I mean, kids dream of being with the wild creatures and there I was, sneaking into the zoo to do just that. I would be waking up to the lions and sleeping near the elegant giraffes. When I got there, everything was as normal as could be. Most of the staff members had gone for the night and the two that remained seemed like they were closing up. I found myself a nice spot and settled down with my backpack full of supplies, things like blankets and snacks and things to do. I really wasn't all that worried. Keeping an eye on the security guards, I scoped the place out.

hen the last guard left for the night, it had to be close to 10 PM. Not that I was hoping they would stay any longer than that but it was a little lonely with all the animals around and no humans in sight. What I didn't know was that this condition would not last long. As I returned to my things I noticed that most of the animals were missing. Being near the giraffe exhibit, I scoured the place for any signs of life. What I found were not giraffes, well not entirely, but beings that were half human and half giraffe. They had the distinctly giraffe ears and horns on their heads but otherwise, they looked like you and me. I ran from one exhibit to the next, until I had seen them all. Every last one of them was the same, half human creatures. It was the strangest sight I had ever seen and I was stuck there for at least 8 more hours. Just imagine what trouble I got myself into.

y name is Duality, Duality Chrysanthemum Jenkins. I know, my middle name is the name of a flower and it's hard to spell. Imagine being a little kid and spelling it on all of your papers. I'm not a kid anymore so I just go by Duality. I'm actually twenty. If you didn't remember from above, I'm a girl and pretty normal as far as humans go. The only really strange thing about me is that I colored my hair purple during high school. My hair is cut short, to the back of my neck, with bangs and tassels that are longer than the rest of my hair. Despite my short hair, I've got a girly enough appearance and figure that I don't get confused with a boy. My eyes are a boring brown and I don't really put too much effort into my appearance. I keep things pretty simple, with either a wristband and belt or scarf for accessories and that's about it. I wear the same jeans twice in a row, at the very least, and really hate taking showers. My clothing style is a mix between rocker and laid back, I suppose. Usually I just wear a t-shirt and jeans. Half of my clothes are larger than need be but I think those shirts make my boobs look big. I'm not just a naturally pretty face. I'm a ditz, shy and rather creative too. Most people take notice of my childish side first. I brought a backpack with me to the zoo and a flashlight but now I kinda wish I had packed better. I have my cell phone but I seriously doubt that anyone would believe this!

he Zoo is actually pretty big, now that I think about it. The animals are mostly broken up by the habitat type. You know the drill. There's a reptile room that includes insects but technically speaking they're invertebrates. The birds are kept to themselves for the most part. It's kind of ironic because the birds make the most noise other than the primates and they're right next to one another. It's like they're at war with one another. The most popular exhibits like the penguins, bears, and felines are all near the front. The otter of course are really close too! I feel like the seals, hogs, and anteater kind of animals are all just placed in random spots between other exhibits. Next to the playground and theater where the shows are held is the butterfly garden. It's kind of small but there are a ton of flowers. It's a peaceful getaway from the noisy flamingo's and ducks who are right next door with their giant lake. Nearby is also the concession stand where they sell all their overpriced stuff. Even at night that place is dirty. They really need to hire better cleaning staff.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
AFTER DARK
xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxApplications and Forms to Join

don't want to create all of the animals myself, since Zoo's are quite large and I like to have the personalities of other people included as well. My challenge to everyone else is to create a character for me. There are very few things that I will need to create the character so it's simple to join in on the fun. Of course, there are restrictions though so pay close attention. Number one, if you neglect any of the criteria, I will not allow your character to join our zoo. Number two, Zoo animals only. Zoo's are vast and require a lot of research on my part so make it easy for me by choosing an animal that is actually known or common in zoos. Number three, only four characters per person. This is mainly due to the trouble that can ensue if you interact with everyone with your character and it's hard for me to keep track of a bajillion characters from one person. I also want to give everyone a fair chance at creating a character. This rule will change in the future to allow more but I don't want to get ambushed with art and ideas. Number four, please keep in mind that they all move about freely at night so they will interact with the other species from the Zoo. You may want to specify what kinds of animals they would get along with or whether they are aggressive or not. Along with the other animals you also have my human. Good luck and welcome to the ZOO!

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

tarting with the beginning of the skeleton, I'll explain what I want. When filling in the coding, please choose three distinct colors. If you can't think of three colors, try to use a color from your original animal. First impression should be either what people first notice about you, being either the way you act or the stereotype that you fit into, or the thing they remember most after they have met you. The symbol is either ♟ or ♛ Pawn meaning you are not a dominant type or one of the leaders of the group, leaders can be male or female. Species is not the scientific name but the common name of your animal. I do not want the scientific name and by common name I do not mean "Penguin" or "Duck." I want the specific kind of penguin as there are many different kinds, the same goes with a duck obviously. The icon represents which area they are from, being a Bird, Primate, Feline, Lizard, Ungulate, Turtle & Tortoise, Snake, Amphibian, Other Mammal, Other Reptile, Invertebrate, or Butterfly. Please see above for the different icons, they should be rather obvious but if you get stuck, I'll fill this part in for you. Personality traits are obvious enough. They should be written in all caps, please.Don't forget to fill in your username! All other information should be in normal style, with capitalizing the first word of the sentence or word.Nickname, Name, and Gender should all be self explanatory. If you have a hard time naming your character, you can leave it up to me. I would rather not name your character but it is an option. The Clothing style refers to punk, rocker, laid back, hippie, etc. Maintenance is how hygienic you are or whether you put effort into your look. For example Low Maintenance people would not gel their hair or really care about their appearance. High Maintenance gel their hair, accessorize, and often make their own outfits. Eye color and Hair color have no restrictions. In their animal form it may be normal but they could dye their hair in their human form. Hair style is a description or one or two word phrase describing it, for instance "emo sweep" or "bowl cut" would suffice as to "cut to the ear and straight. No bangs." Please remember to mention the length and whether or not there are bangs. Other is for other comments like maybe they have an accent or just recently joined the Zoo. These kinds of things should be mentioned. I would also like to know where they hangout the most.

[list][list][list][b][size=20][color=white]xxx [/color][color=COLOR1]FIRST IMPRESSION [size=22][color=COLOR3]♛[/color][size=20][color=COLOR1] SPECIES[/size][/b]
            [size=18][color=COLOR2]╔═════════════════════════════════════[/color][/size]
            [size=10][color=white]xxxxxx [/color][b]welcome[color=white]xxx[/color]to[color=white]xxx[/color]the[color=white]xxx[/color]zoo[color=white]xxx[/color][/b][i]zoo[/i][b][color=white]xxx[/color][/b]zoo[/size]
            [list][list]
            [imgleft]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa129/yorkie_mejimejiku/mejiku icon/lion.gif[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxx[/color][size=22][color=COLOR1]☒[/color] [size=18][color=COLOR2]PERSONALITY[/color] [size=22][color=COLOR1]☒[/color][size=18] [color=COLOR3]PERSONALITY[/color] [size=22][color=COLOR1]☒[/color] [size=18][color=COLOR2]PERSONALITY[/color][/size]
            [size=15][color=COLOR3]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color] [color=BLACK]▃ ▃[/color] [color=COLOR3]▃[/color][/size]
            [size=9][color=white]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=BLACK][b]USERNAME[/b][/color][/size]
            [list][list][size=10][color=COLOR3]➽[/color] : NICKNAME
            [color=COLOR1]➽[/color] : ACTUAL NAME
            [color=COLOR2]➽[/color] : GENDER
            [color=COLOR3]➽[/color] : CLOTHING STYLE / MAINTENANCE
            [color=COLOR1]➽[/color] : EYE COLOR
            [color=COLOR2]➽[/color] : HAIR COLOR / STYLE
            [color=COLOR3]➽[/color] : OTHER[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image
    Chisai Yume
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

xxx Annoying Black & White Ruffled Lemur
        ╔═════════════════════════════════════
        xxxxxx welcomexxxtoxxxthexxxzooxxxzooxxxzoo

User Image
                                xxx TROUBLEMAKER COWARD SELFISH
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Chisai Yume
                                    : NICKNAME
                                    : ACTUAL NAME
                                    : Male
                                    : Vintage / Low Maintenance
                                    : Green
                                    : Black with White Highlights / Emo Swoop
                                    : OTHER

xxx Cool Jaguar

User Image
                                xxx PLAYFUL BRAINLESS BRAVE
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                    : Punk / Low Maintenance
                                    : Blonde / STYLE
                                    : He has multiple ear piercings.

xxx Stuck-up Reticulated Giraffe

User Image
                                xxx VAIN LOGICAL CHARISMATIC
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                    : Vintage / High Maintenance
                                    : Blue
                                    : HAIR COLOR / STYLE
                                    : He wears square, black rimmed glasses far sightedness.

xxx Creepy Mexican Redknee Tarantual

User Image
                                xxx CRUEL CLEVER FLIRTATIOUS
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                    : Female
                                    : High Fashion / High Maintenance
                                    : Brown
                                    : Black / Boyishly Short with Eye Cover Bangs
                                    : OTHER

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image
    Aichi Hashitetashi Tanaka
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

xxx Enigmatic White-collared Blackbird

User Image
                                xxx Composed Energetic Secretive
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Aichi Hashitetashi Tanaka
                                    : Mai, Moon
                                    : Hana Mai Tsukino
                                    : Lolita / High Maintenance
                                    : Purple-Pinkish
                                    : Silver Gray / Straight and Straight with Bangs
                                    : Rolling on my tongue is an Asian accent. It's not that thick, so you should be able to understand what I'm trying to say. Truth be told, I'm not as free as you think I am for just about less than a month ago had I joined the zoo. It's not that bad....in a way. Where I like to hang out the most is being mid-up in a tree, singing and dancing to my heart's content. And you can pretty much guess, I like to jump and move around, letting my voice out. You'll probably do the same thing if most of your life you just sit and stand on a branch, curiously stalking people.

xxx Happy-go-lucky Paper Kite Butterfly

User Image
                                xxx Kind Curious Energetic
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                    : Hime-chan ; Nao or Nao-chan ; Ki-chan
                                    : Hikari Naomi Kimura
                                    : Sophisticated / High Maintenance
                                    : Pale Black
                                    : Black / Shoulder-length ["spiked" at the ends] ; short [curled outward] bangs
                                    : [Also know as the Rice Paper Butterfly]. Twirl, twirl, swing~ Ride on the wind day by day. It's pretty fun when you get to do this every day, unless you're one of those people who get tired of doing the same thing over and over. Well, not me! You can't imagine how quickly I got over being caught. I think my family's used to that for a long time, so the minute I was caught, I still couldn't stop prancing about. When arriving the so-called place called a "zoo", I guess I kind of like it. Pretty open and wide, enough for me to twirl about.
                                    But one little thing, if you ever touch me, be careful. I'm quite fragile.

xxx Blunt Checkered White Butterfly

User Image
                                xxx Calm Sweet Out-going
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                    : Scarlet ; Hope ; Hime-chan
                                    : Saki Ren Himura
                                    : Casual / Low Maintenance
                                    : Light Ruby
                                    : Deep Crimson / Shoulder-length [straight] with short [straight] bangs
                                    : Horrid. That's how I feel. Do you even know how it feels to be so free in a field, doing as you like, but the very next minute, you find yourself locked in a cage, rooming with people you don't even know? What more, I feel overwhelmed and cold. Zroomp! BUT, once you get the hang of it, I guess it's okay. After all, I'm still the same, freely doing as I like in an open area. It'll take some time for me to adjust and get along with other because I tend to blurt the very first thing that comes to mind when I see you. But, a little patience never hurt when you want to be on good terms with them, right?

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image
    Angulogirl
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

xxx Big Sister American Flamingo

User Image
                                  xxx BOASTFUL OPTIMISTIC BOLD
                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Angulogirl
                                      : Meg
                                      : Megara
                                      : Girly / High Maintenance
                                      : Brown
                                      : Pink with Blonde Tips / Short and Straight with Bangs
                                      : Loves Dancing.

xxx Sadistic Magellanic Penguin

User Image
                                xxx CRUEL SPITEFULL BOSSY
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                    : Trist
                                    : Triste
                                    : Gothic / High Maintenance
                                    : BLACK
                                    : WHITE / SHORT JAGGED
                                    : Lesbian in love with Rennie. Loves Swimming.

xxx Shy Magellanic Penguin

User Image
                                xxx QUIET CRYBABY TIMID
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                    : Renni
                                    : Rennie
                                    : Skater / Low Maintenance
                                    : White
                                    : Black / Long Heavy
                                    : Lesbian in love with Triste. Loves Cooking Shows.

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
    Hannah
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

xxx Aloof Sumatran Tiger

User Image
                                  xxx TIMID FUNNY KIND
                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Hannah Gough
                                      : Punk / High Maintenance
                                      : Brown / Emo Swoop
                                      : He has a pierced lip. He loves gazing at the moon, espeically while sprawled across a large rock. If he is agitated or provoked, he will resort to violence first.

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
    Michael
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

xxx COCKY BIRD OF PARADISE

User Image
                                  xxxFLASHY MOODY CONFIDANT
                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Michael
                                      ➽ : NICKNAME
                                      ➽ : ACTUAL NAME
                                      ➽ : Male
                                      ➽ : High Fashion / High Maintenance
                                      ➽ : Dark Purple Eyes
                                      ➽ : Rainbow Hair / Swoosh to One Side
                                      ➽ : Loves Fashion. Not Gay. Not Gay. Not Gay!

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
User Image
    Werewitch1
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

xxx ANNOYING HOWLER MONKEY

User Image
                                  xxxDIM-WITTED MESSY CHEERFUL
                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Werewitch1
                                      ➽ : Jaz
                                      ➽ : Jasmine
                                      ➽ : Female
                                      ➽ : Slutty / Low Maintenance
                                      ➽ : Brown Eyes
                                      ➽ : Brunette / Tomboyishly Short
                                      ➽ : Loves Bugs. Slow not dim-witted persay just takes her longer to learn and notice things.

xxx WANNABE COWBOY LION

User Image
                                xxxSECRETIVE EGOTISTICAL LOYAL
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                    ➽ : Country Style / High Maintenance
                                    ➽ : Amber Eyes
                                    ➽ : Blonde / Slicked Back Short
                                    ➽ : Loves Hats. Wears Sunglasses often and always a hat, mostly cowboy hats. He is also clever and manipulative.

xxx GENTLE GRIZZLY BEAR

User Image
                                xxxQUIET EASY-GOING FATHERLY
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃
                                    ➽ : Country Style or Lumberjack / Low Maintenance
                                    ➽ : Grey Eyes
                                    ➽ : Dark Brown Hair / Slicked Back with Thick Beard
                                    ➽ : Loves Fishing. Is quite big so most people misjudge him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff