♪⋮ WINONA
♪⋮ SOREN
♪⋮ OSAME
♪⋮ DANTE
♪⋮ GABRIELLE

Fashionable Genius

FRIENDSHIP
                  I can't do the talks, like they talk on the TV ♡
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Wow, and people say I'm rude.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Oh it's you...no don't tell me I'll remember?
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Meh.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Fun to talk to.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Hey, wanna check out this little hangout I found?
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : I can't wait to hang out again. It's always a blast.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : I feel like I can actually open up to you...

APPEARANCE
                  And I can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to me ♡
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Eh... No, just no.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Very plain aren't you... was that rude?
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : You're alright... I mean if alright if your thing.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : I wouldn't mind seeing you again.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : I hate to see you go...
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Here's my number. wink
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Whew, suddenly it's gotten hot in here.

ROMANCE
                  I can't do everything, but I'll do anything for you ♡
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Nothing... maybe less.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : You're nice, not my type... but nice.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Hmm...
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : You're interesting... in a good way.
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : Just my type
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : I.. um... *Runs Away*
              ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ : I... love you.

Fashionable Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                                                  to fill in later

A P P E A R A N C E: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                                        to fill in later

F R I E ND S H I P: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                                        to fill in later

R O M A N C E: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                                        to fill in later

Fashionable Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                                                  to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

Fashionable Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                                                  to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

Fashionable Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                                                  to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

Fashionable Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                                                  to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff