Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                          ᴄ̶'̶ᴍ̶ᴏ̶ɴ̶ ̶ᴍ̶ᴀ̶ᴋ̶ᴇ̶ ̶ɪ̶ᴛ̶ ̶ᴇ̶ᴀ̶s̶ʏ̶ ̶s̶ᴀ̶ʏ̶ ̶ɪ̶ ̶ɴ̶ᴇ̶ᴠ̶ᴇ̶ʀ̶ ̶ᴍ̶ᴀ̶ᴛ̶ᴛ̶ᴇ̶ʀ̶ᴇ̶ᴅ̶ ̶
                                          ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Tayami, Miuna Female 17 Third
                                          Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ғᴀʟʟ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʟʏ
                                            Suave
                                            Reliable
                                            Dedicated

Samples
                                                Sweet Kawaii Delight

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image_User Image

☀❛ sometimes you gotta fall before you fly.

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                                User Image_User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇falloutboyisamazing ☀《 ( DESCRIPTI↻N )

GENERAL

↳ epithet ✻ nicknames ✻ alias⋮⋮ Miu, Una,
                                    ↳ birthday ✻ D.O.B. ✻ birthdate⋮⋮ January 7th
                                    ↳ academics ✻ grades ✻ school⋮⋮ Strives for A's but when not feeling up to things her lowest grades are B's.
                                    ↳ clubs ✻ extracurricular ✻ sports⋮⋮ Member in the music club, and member of the fashion club
                                    ↳ stereotype ✻ clique ✻ social circle⋮⋮ The talents
                                    ↳ sexuality ✻ orientation ✻ preference⋮⋮ Straight

APPEARANCES

Standing at 5'6", Miuna is a medium brunette with short hair and ocean blue eyes with a slight pale peach complexion. She weighs 117 lbs. and has no tattoo's only ear piercings. Used to have long hair but was picked on by boys about it not fitting her back in elementary school, she ended up cutting her hair and kept it short. Put's hair extensions or wigs when events occur at home or at school.

HIST↻RY

Born and raised in Kyoto, Japan
                                    Her mother is Japanese and her father is French
                                    Miuna's family standing is currently upper middle class
                                    Currently lives with both parents.
                                    She has been playing the violin for ten years after learning from her father's mother.
                                    Continues to play the violin and had joined the music club in her first year.
                                    Just recently joined the fashion club in her third year to find a career in either music or fashion.
                                    Her mother is currently six month's pregnant and she will be an older sister!

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                                User Image_User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇falloutboyisamazing ☀《 ( AB↻UT ME )
                                  1. Suave ⇣ 2. Reliable ⇣ 3. Dedicated ⇣ 4. Impulsive ⇣

Suave: How she carries herself and how she dresses makes her seem like she belongs with the royals, but never saw herself as one of them since enrolling in her first year, instead she found herself with the talents. A trait she picked up from her mother since she could even remember. Not everyone is suave but it's something she enjoys to be and finds it really helpful, especially when it comes to fashion and music that keeps her up to date.
                                    Reliable: yup she is, everyone can rely on her but it tends to bring a toll on her. She might not know it but being overly reliable ends up hurting her in ways that others notice. It wasn't really something she paid attention to either, just out of the blue she told people that they can rely on her and it lead her to getting physically hurt back in her first year of high school that it worried her parents and friends.
                                    Dedicated: Of course she is dedicated when it comes to her violin playing, but not so much as school work; that just depends on how she feels. If given something to do, she will do it within a certain amount of time if she is told to do so. Her dedication to work is over 100% to the point that once she isn't satisfied she will do so until it is perfect, even though not everything can be perfect.
                                    Impulsive: At times she doesn't even think when it comes to arguments or fights, a trait that she picked up from her father and sometimes regrets it, but hey if something happens it happens. It's rare to see her act without thinking but this is when something really annoys her or even if one of her friends are being picked on.

Nature is one of several things that Miu enjoys, mostly when it rains it gives her a romantic yet, motivational idea to come up with music notes and fashion ideas. Miu dislikes most insects but she would accept one or two which would be butterflies and ladybugs. As for when it comes to food, spicy, and salty are her go to's, she does tend to have a sweet tooth so sweets are another of her go-to positives. Her violin is her prized possession, that she received from her grandmother and will never leave her sight.

DISLIKES
                                    Nothing slimy, especially insects, and amphibians. Miuna is one to always have her violin with her but if someone were to touch her one and only precious instrument, that person would be in some trouble. Really rude and sarcastic people would have to be joining this spot when it comes to picking on someone or even something. Certain foods and sweets are a no-go on Miu's list which would be fish and caramel, yup those two are things she will always avoid when it comes to eating.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇falloutboyisamazing ☀《 ( EXTRAS )
                                  RUM↻URS

"Hey did you hear that Miuna used to be picked on when she was little because she looked like a boy in a girls body."
                                    "A lot of people said that Haruki and Miuna looked like a boy couple that's why they split up"

EXTRAS

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                          • Action/ Narration babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby

"Speech"/ Thoughts babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby

Others Speech babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby

⊁Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:... ⊁Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ:... ⊁Cʀᴇᴡ:...
                                                                                            Quote:

[imgleft]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x459/riahforever/ROLEPLAY/miuna_zpsc8c6a7f3.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x459/riahforever/ROLEPLAY/miuna2_zps9cfc2a8b.png[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=white][*][/color][/size][size=9][color=#708090]Action/ Narration babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby [/color]

[color=#539DC2][b]"Speech"[/b]/ [i]Thoughts[/i] babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby [/color]

[color=#E9D668]Others Speech babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby babycakes baby baby[/color]

[color=black][size=11]⊁Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:... ⊁Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ:... ⊁Cʀᴇᴡ:...[/size]
                                                                                            [spoiler][quote=""][/quote][/spoiler]

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Relationships

Friendship
User Image
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ "Hm..?"
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ "I guess we talked.."
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ "I remember you...I think.."
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ "I know you!"
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ "Lets get together"
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ "You're cool, we're friends"
[color=#539DC2]♬[/color]♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ "Hm..?"
[color=#539DC2]♬♬[/color]♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ "I guess we talked.."
[color=#539DC2]♬♬♬♬[/color]♬♬♬♬♬♬ "I remember you...I think.."
[color=#539DC2]♬♬♬♬♬♬[/color]♬♬♬♬ "I know you!"
[color=#539DC2]♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬[/color]♬♬ "Lets get together"
[color=#539DC2]♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬[/color] "You're cool, we're friends"

Romance
User Image
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ *sigh*
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ "I'm sorry"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ "Oh my.."
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ "I think my heart just skipped a beat"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ "I can't think with you around me"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ *blushes* "I..I love you"
[color=#E9D668]❤[/color]❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ *sigh*
[color=#E9D668]❤❤[/color]❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ "I'm sorry"
[color=#E9D668]❤❤❤❤[/color]❤❤❤❤❤❤ "Oh my.."
[color=#E9D668]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color]❤❤❤❤ "I think my heart just skipped a beat"
[color=#E9D668]❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color]❤❤ "I can't think with you around me"
[color=#E9D668]❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color] *blushes* "I..I love you"

Attraction
User Image
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ "I don't feel it"
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ "still nothing.."
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ "you're not that bad looking"
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ "hey come hang out with me"
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ "is it hot in here, or is just me?"
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ "Let's go somewhere private"
[color=#708090]❀[/color]❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ "I don't feel it"
[color=#708090]❀❀[/color]❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ "still nothing.."
[color=#708090]❀❀❀❀[/color]❀❀❀❀❀❀ "you're not that bad looking"
[color=#708090]❀❀❀❀❀❀[/color]❀❀❀❀ "hey come hang out with me"
[color=#708090]❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀[/color]❀❀ "is it hot in here, or is just me?"
[color=#708090]❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀[/color] "Let's go somewhere private"

Trust
User Image
★★★★★★★★★ "I don't think I can trust you"
★★★★★★★★★★ "I'm still not sure..."
★★★★★★★★★★ "okay, maybe I can tell you something"
★★★★★★★★★★ "I think I can start trusting you"
★★★★★★★★★★ "I told you something personal of me"
★★★★★★★★★★ "Of course I trust you, I can tell you those things"
[color=#539DC2]★[/color]★★★★★★★★★ "I don't think I can trust you"
[color=#539DC2]★★[/color]★★★★★★★★ "I'm still not sure..."
[color=#539DC2]★★★★[/color]★★★★★★ "okay, maybe I can tell you something"
[color=#539DC2]★★★★★★[/color]★★★★ "I think I can start trusting you"
[color=#539DC2]★★★★★★★★[/color]★★ "I told you something personal of me"
[color=#539DC2]★★★★★★★★★★[/color] "Of course I trust you, I can tell you those things"

Dislike
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ "I don't dislike you"
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ "I don't think we'll get along"
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ "you're on my nerves"
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ "don't push it..."
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ "get away from me"
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ "don't come any closer or you're going to get hurt"
[color=#E9D668]✖[/color]✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ "I don't dislike you"
[color=#E9D668]✖✖[/color]✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ "I don't think we'll get along"
[color=#E9D668]✖✖✖✖[/color]✖✖✖✖✖✖ "you're on my nerves"
[color=#E9D668]✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color]✖✖✖✖ "don't push it..."
[color=#E9D668]✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color]✖✖ "get away from me"
[color=#E9D668]✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color] "don't come any closer or you're going to get hurt"

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ᑭᒪ〇♈ᔕ

Julliard Jitters: Miu had attained information about a Julliard located in the United States and found that she wants to go after graduation. She sent in her violin recordings, grades along with everything else that was required. Miu waited for a couple of weeks and got her letter in the mail, it is her time to play in front of judges so she invites a two friend to go with her. The day of recognition has come and she plays well but ends up having stage fright where she ends up in a breakdown, unable to play, what will you two friends do to help her?
Open: M/F- 1 slot: Kenji Falks

Lottery Ticket: Miu is not good with luck but she won four tickets to the popular hot springs, Hakone Onsen at Kanagawa, which is about 2-2.5 hours if taking a bus. She doesn’t really want to go with her family, but instead of her friends. Who will be the four lucky ones to ask to join her?
Open: 0M/2F- 2slots: Eiji Tachibana, Kenji Falks

Violin Errand Trouble: It’s a bright day outside and Miuna sets out to buy some violin strings with a couple of students, but ends up being abandoned. The third year doesn’t object but starts to feel a bit lonely, then she bumps into a heap of guys that belong in a gang, unsure what she should do she stays quiet and does what she is said to avoid getting hurt. You come across bumping into them and rescue the damsel in distress.
Taken: Makiyo

Rainy Day’s Bite: It’s raining today, and Miu has forgotten her umbrella. You see her standing and waiting for it to die down but it doesn’t look like it will anytime soon. Will you offer to walk her home before she takes a step and starts to run home with her bag and violin case?
Taken: Hiro

Famished Talent: The talented violinist has been constantly practicing her violin for the past couple of days to the point she gets no sleep or eats properly. You see her practicing in the music room and watch from the door, but then she collapses from lack of sleep and eating properly, you decide to take her to the nurses office and watch over her to make sure she gets enough sleep along with nutrients.
Taken: Minato Ayanami

Shopping Spree Trouble: It’s the weekend and Miu wants to go out shopping, she’s decided to buy some fabric to create some outfits for herself along with her soon to be baby sibling. You along with two others decide to go eat and karaoke for a bit after shopping. Things soon start to change when Miuna bumps into some guys that used to pick on her in elementary school, which makes her a bit sick. Will any of you help the girl that fears her past of being picked on or watch as she is being teased like she was back in grade school.
Open: 0M/ 1F- 1 slots: Ochiyo Tokudome, Haruki Tsukino

Not the End: This occurs after Haruki breaks up with Miuna about how they are not compatible. Miu doesn’t show much of her emotions when Haru tells her but once he leaves and classes are over for the day she breaks down on her way home. People stare at her as she cries to herself while walking home alone. You see the broken-hearted female and watch from afar, unsure of whether you should talk to her or let her go alone…but also wondering if she would do anything crazy to hurt herself, knowing that Haruki was her first boyfriend ever.
Taken: Risa- Hime, Insatiable D E S I R E S

ᖘᗩᖇ♈ᓰᑕᓰᕈᗩ♈ᓰﬡᘐ ᖘᒪᗢ♈ᔕ
Tᴏ ᴘᴇᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴇ: With Ushuuya Koga
You walk into the ladies' restroom to do your business, but before you enter a stall, you hear someone sniffling in one of the other stalls, and you can tell she's trying to hold in a lot of tears. You decide that today you can spare some empathy, or perhaps empathy is one of your strengths? When you call out to the girl, she doesn't respond. After taking a peek below the stall, you see that the girl's skirt isn't down, meaning that she's probably not taking a piss while crying. You call out to her a few more times, to which she still doesn't respond, but now she's broken out into complete wails. Believing that you can't just leave her in there, you manage to duck underneath the stall's door and discover that out of all the girls you thought would be in this stall, it's one you least expected. Before you can come up with a way to comfort her, Ushuuya is already spilling out her problems as quickly as the tears are falling down her face, sobbing about how it's not fair how the other students get to complain about their parents when she never knew her own. You're now standing in a bathroom stall with the elusive pink-haired girl who suddenly doesn't seem so invincible anymore. What will you do?

Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's sᴛʀᴇss: With Sunna Ototoke
Sunna's got a crush.
Valentines day is right around the corner.
She hates sweets and has never made chocolate before.
She's freaking out?
What happens if it turns out wrong?
She needs help.
ASAP.

Pink Champagne: With Haruki Tsukino
School and work have been stressful as of late, and one of them is gonna take it back another level. Weekend bender! You guys are gonna go on a super fun night-time adventure! Whether or not you decide to get completely plastered is up to you, but you and Haruki are gonna parade through the streets at night, play in the fountain at the park, hit the beach to do a bit of skinny dipping, and finish it all off by breaking into Tanoshii amusement park in the early hours of the morning! Sounds fun, right? Right!

Swimsuit Showcase (participants: Saiyoko Kiyomi & 4 others): With Haruki Tsukino
The funds for fashion club are lookin' a little bleak. As the president, it's Haruki's job to raise money to keep the students of Katsukazan High dressed in only the most fashionable clothing. Because Shirtless Saturdays are always a big hit and almost all of the men have had their bodies on display for the girls to ogle at, Haruki decides to change it up a bit. This time, it's the girls that'll be helping! He's quite fond of the beach, and because some hot weather is to be expected, it only makes sense that he threw a little shindig at the beach! He's rented one of the finer beach houses in the area for the occasion, and picked out the swimsuits himself! There's an entry fee for this party, of course, since you'll be turning it up with some of the loveliest girls at the school! Haruki's going to be a total mama bear when it comes to his girls, though. He's keepin' an eye on you guys. SEQUEL TO SHIRTLESS SATURDAYS

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab
Quote:

It was barely even morning and Miuna could already smell breakfast and eventually woke up before her alarm went blaring, it was only 6:45AM. Since it was a bit earlier than expected it gave her plenty of time to shower and eat. Miu slowly rose from her bed and trudged to the bathroom where she looked at her complexion; dark bags under her eyes, she had stayed up late again writing music notes to practice again. Slouching a bit onto the sink Una brushed her teeth and washed her face to wake her up, and then started the shower to warm her up. Several minutes passed as she just stood in the shower letting it fall onto her. Miu breakfast is almost ready! called out her mother as she was scrubbing soap onto herself. "Alright I'll be there in a couple of minutes." she yelled and rinsed herself off. Probably fifteen minutes that had already passed once Miuna was done getting dressed and in her school uniform with her hair dry thanks to the dryer.

Miuna sat down and ate her breakfast quickly so she could get to school on time. She walked to her room, grabbed her violin case, phone, school bag and scarf before heading out. Miu said her good byes to both of her parents and was on her way to school, it was only 7:20AM and things were already going fine. The third year walked quickly so she could go to the music room and practice a bit before classes started. Before arriving to class Una went to pick up a quick snack for later at the Amai Bakery. The line wasn't too bad and the fragrance of the breads were to die for. Miu ended up buying more than she was supposed to but she would probably share with whoever she would bump into in the music room. The walk wasn't too far and she was starting to see the school.

Other students were already walking into the school grounds and Miuna looked at her phone, it was only 7:30AM, that gave her about ten to fifteen minutes to practice what she had come up with that night. Una began to walk faster once she was past the entrance and but was kind of delayed since some students wanted to talk with her, she didn't want to brush them off rudely but ended up apologizing to them and would talk later. The music room wasn't far and she looked around making sure there were no teachers around so she could run but sadly there was and she just walked a bit more faster. As she got closer she heard music and a smile was brought onto her lips, it was probably Miki playing a different instrument.

By the time the brunette opened the door, Tsumiki was already done playing and started talking with Kenji, about Oatmeal.
                              "Oatmeal is good for you Miki. Good morning you two." said Una with a small laugh as she placed down her bag, violin case and grocery bag of bread she had gotten before arriving. Once everything was placed down she opened her case with the music notes inside and laid them out, gave them a quick glance while tuning the violin and closed her eyes and began to play her fingers sliding along the strings smooth and swift as if they were air but it wasn't long before she was done and looked up, grabbed a pencil and started writing more music notes. She placed down her violin into her case and looked at Miki. "Tell me what you think! Also I bought a bit too much at the Amai bakery you could have something from the bag, you too Kenji" said Miu as she tapped the pencil against her lip.

⊁Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Katsukazan High~Entrance Music room ⊁Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: School Uniform ⊁Cʀᴇᴡ: No one Miki, Kenji

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
THEY SAY THAT NAMELESS THINGS CHANGE CONSTANTLY...THAT NAMES FIX THEM IN PLACE LIKE PINS..

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces