14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image

H a n a U m e I n o u e

User Image User Image User Image

DoNotDeleteThisPartA l l A b o u t M o i ~

-- Hi there, nice to meet you, my name is Hana Ume Inoue!
        -- Although most people tend to call me Hana..
        -- I was born on Spring 08
        -- That day was way back when, for you see I'm twenty-three now!
        -- And in those years I've grown to be about 5' 6"
        -- Oh, you like my waist-length, light green hair?
        -- They say I have my mother's green eyes!
        -- You seriously couldn't tell I was a Female by now!?
        -- For me, it's all about the Guys
        -- You can find me at happy flowers as the garden keeper anytime!

DoNotDeleteThisPartI t ' s M y L i f e ~
        -- Bio;;
          Hana was born to one of the most wealthy families in the country. Her father, Sosuke Inoue, is the head of an international hotel chain and owning several apartment complexes and her mother, Naname Inoue, is the founder and head designer of an elite clothing brand called "NANA". Since a young age, Hana, her elder brother Yutaka, and elder sister Yorino have been raised to be the best. Get the best grades, be the top of their class, be friends with those with respectable families. Everyday was a schedule for her. Wake up, go to school, go home, have tutoring, do homework, be the perfect daughter, go to bed, then repeat. It hadn't helped that with two elder siblings to compete with, it became difficult to earn her parents praises. When Hana discovered dance, she instantly loved the beauty and grace of the art form. When her mother, an avid lover of the arts, found out, it only took quick phone call and a few thousand dollars to get the best dancing teacher they could get their hands on.

When learning to dance ballet, Hana instantly loved it, her talent and love for the art being inherited from her mother. Despite the hard practices she pulled through and began learning even the most difficult of dances, despite the calluses and sprains she received from the tough training. She was what people liked to call a child prodigy, dancing moves and having the skills that some wouldn't reach until adulthood. Her teachers loved her and entered her in contests all over the country, even in America. Hana had always wanted to show her parent's how beautifully she could dance, but as leaders of two rising companies, they were always too busy to watch her play. They never showed up at recital's or practices but continued to give her tons of expensive gifts and wish her good luck. They had even promised to make it to her next recital, which also happened to be the most important yet, even her own mother whom should have understood her feelings above anyone else. At her final recital Hana waited until the last moment to perform in order to wait for her parents, but they never came. In anger, Hana played her last role in ballet- the swan queen - and left the stage broken and full of hate towards her parents.

After that, Hana became quiet and withdrawn, uncaring towards others. She had given up dance and her parent's hadn't even seemed to care. It took the impossible for them to notice her anymore. She had even begun to ignore her siblings, the only two people who could ever understand her. Then came the fights. At first it was just small bickering, which then began to grow to loud yelling in the middle of the night. There were times when her parents fights would go on forever and went as far as to where the would ignore each other completely and even sleep in separate parts of their home. After a while Hana's parent's finally divorced and her and her siblings moved out with their mother, who had successfully won the custody case for her children. Hana had never felt like it was her fault and there were times when she thought they had deserved it for what she had done to her.

Even after a life of such pain, it seemed like Hana's suffering was yet from over. In her second year of Junior High, Hana had fell in love with a Senpai of hers. His name was Takumi Ichigawa, an all-around nice guy who seemed to have everything going for him. When confessing her love to him, Takumi had rejected her at first. During the next day though, he had called her out after-school and had accepted her confession. Not thinking it any strange, Hana had begun to date Takumi. For a while, they had a happy relationship and their relationship was already public throughout the whole school. When bringing Takumi to her home one day, Hana had left him be in order to get some snacks for their study date. When coming back though, she found him sneaking an expensive-looking wall ornament into his jacket. Apparently, the person she had loved all this time was actually dirt poor, only going out with her because she was rich and would help his family become wealthy and get a better life. That day, Hana broke up with him and threw him out of her home. To say that Hana was heartbroken would be an understatement. Her breakup had been the second largest betrayal to ever occur in her life, and came to distrust those around her, always keeping them at a distance. Her mother, in an attempt to bring Hana back to her senses, transferred her to an only elite only-girls school, where boys would no longer be a distraction and Hana could fully focus on her studies.

As a form of regaining her confidence, Hana joined the school's gardening club, where she found a new love for raising plant-life. She found comfort in the different types of flowers, fruits, and vegetables she could grow and found beauty in the practice.

After graduating high school, she attended college where she double majored in business and horitcultural science. After graduating college, she moved to Vermella Sangre, where she opened up her flower shop, Happy Flowers, and has decided to live her life peacefully rather than the elite lifestyle her parents wish her to live. Hana's lived in Vermella Sangre for two years now and though she no longer dances anymore, she has found a comfortable lifestyle in the small town and intends on keeping it that way.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana has a rather silent and shy character. She tends to be nonchalant about everything she does and is almost always relaxed. Due to the fact that she can be rather stoic at times, Hana often gets put off to be an uncaring person. Despite her seemingly unemotional character, she is actually a very kind and unselfish person, proving even to be diplomatic at times. Once you open her up, Hana is revealed to have her childish sides and is a sweet young woman. If she likes you enough, she will often try to impress you and will become rather affectionate.

Hana is unsociable and prefers that other's stay away from her as she has what most would call abandonment issues. Her life motto is somewhere along the lines of "leave before you're left", since a lot of her earlier relationships have ended up with bad breakups initiated by her partner. She also closes herself off, as Hana doesn't like others to know about her past or family life, nor does she want to remember it. She is very intelligent, especially in the area of astronomy and horticulture since she studied it while in college, and you will often see her around the library or outside her home with her telescope. Hana can hold a good conversation, though she is more of the type to express her feelings physically rather than in words.

-- Themes;;

-- Crush;;
          No one right now.

DoNotDeleteThisPartD o ' s A n d D o n ' t s ~

-- Loves;;
          → ✔ - Japanese Food
          → ✔ - Fruits ( especially watermelon)
          → ✔ - Flowers; Lilys-of-the-Valley are her favorite
          → ✔ - Tea
          → ✔ - Candy
          → ✔ - Kimonos
          → ✔ - Homemade Meals
          → ✔ - Gardening

-- Likes;;
          → ✔ - Pudding
          → ✔ - Knitting/Sewing
          → ✔ - Lazing Around
          → ✔ - Seashells
          → ✔ - Horror Movies
          → ✔ - Cats
          → ✔ - Cute Clothes/Accessories

-- Dislikes;;
          → ✘ - Bitter drinks
          → ✘ - Getting Sick
          → ✘ - Regular Milk

-- Hates;;
          → ✘ - Getting lied to
          → ✘ - Alcohol
          → ✘ - Criticism

-- Fears;;
          → ✘ - Blood
          → ✘ - Needles
          → ✘ - Being Abandoned

-- Marriage Item ;;
          → ღ - Lily of the Valley Bouqet

DoNotDeleteThisPartT h e R e a l M e ~

-- Username;;
                Don't feed the purin-tan!

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
xx
xx

User Image

▾▿▾ ▍
                                      xx
                                      xx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx mother Naname Inouealive (lives in Japan)
                                      xx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx father Sosuke Inouealive (lives in Japan)
                                      xx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx sister Yorino Inouealive (lives in Japan)
                                      xx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx brother Yutaka Inouealive (lives in Japan)
                                      xx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx catPoppyalive

▾▿▾ ▍

FRIENDSHIP

✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Hate
                                      ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Dislike
                                      ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangers
                                      ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Acquaintances
                                      ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Becoming Friends
                                      ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Friends
                                      ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Best Friends
                                      ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿ Like Family
                                      ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Actual Family

[color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#000000]✿✿[/color]✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿[/size][/color][size=8.5] Hate[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#141A14]✿✿✿[/color]l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿[/size][/color][size=8.5] Dislike[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#283428]✿✿✿l✿[/color]✿✿✿✿✿✿[/size][/color][size=8.5] Strangers[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#3C4F3C]✿✿✿l✿✿[/color]✿✿✿✿✿[/size][/color][size=8.5] Acquaintances[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#506950]✿✿✿l✿✿✿[/color]✿✿✿✿[/size][/color][size=8.5] Becoming Friends[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#648464]✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿[/color]✿✿✿[/size][/color][size=8.5] Friends[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#789E78]✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿[/color]✿✿[/size][/color][size=8.5] Best Friends[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#8BB98B]✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿[/color]✿[/size][/color][size=8.5] Like Family[/size]
                                      [color=#A0D3A0][size=9]✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿[/size][/color][size=8.5] Actual Family[/size]

ATTRACTION

✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Disgust
                                      ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted
                                      ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Just Met You
                                      ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Neutral
                                      ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Cute
                                      ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Attractive
                                      ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Handsome
                                      ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚ Gorgeous
                                      ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Only Yours

[color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#000000]✚✚[/color]✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚[/size][/color][size=8.5] Disgust[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#1C050B]✚✚✚[/color]l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚[/size][/color][size=8.5] Not Attracted[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#380B16]✚✚✚l✚[/color]✚✚✚✚✚✚[/size][/color][size=8.5] Just Met You[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#551122]✚✚✚l✚✚[/color]✚✚✚✚✚[/size][/color][size=8.5] Neutral[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#71162D]✚✚✚l✚✚✚[/color]✚✚✚✚[/size][/color][size=8.5] Cute[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#8D1C38]✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚[/color]✚✚✚[/size][/color][size=8.5] Attractive[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#AA2244]✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚[/color]✚✚[/size][/color][size=8.5] Handsome[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#C6274F]✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚[/color]✚[/size][/color][size=8.5] Gorgeous[/size]
                                      [color=#E22D5A][size=9]✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚[/size][/color][size=8.5] Only Yours[/size]

ROMANCE

❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Hate
                                      ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Dislike
                                      ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested
                                      ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Interested
                                      ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Budding Feelings
                                      ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Crush
                                      ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ In-Love
                                      ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤ Engaged
                                      ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Married

[color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#8B7D7B]❤❤[/color]❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤[/size][/color][size=8.5] Hate[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#977D80]❤❤❤[/color]l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤[/size][/color][size=8.5] Dislike[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#A47E85]❤❤❤l❤[/color]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/size][/color][size=8.5] Uninterested[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#B17E8B]❤❤❤l❤❤[/color]❤❤❤❤❤[/size][/color][size=8.5] Interested[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#BE7F90]❤❤❤l❤❤❤[/color]❤❤❤❤[/size][/color][size=8.5] Budding Feelings[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#CB7F95]❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤[/color]❤❤❤[/size][/color][size=8.5] Crush[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#D8809B]❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤[/color]❤❤[/size][/color][size=8.5] In-Love[/size]
                                      [color=#E5E4E2][size=9][color=#E580A0]❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color]❤[/size][/color][size=8.5] Engaged[/size]
                                      [color=#F281A5][size=9]❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤[/size][/color][size=8.5] Married[/size][/color]

xx

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
xx
xx
xx

User Image
xx
xx

xxxxxx

xx

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the waiter @ o.u.a.b.t.s ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Acquaintances xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Attractive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx He works at Once Upon A Biscuit Tea Shoppe, which I often frequent. Sometimes we'll chat a little about tea or the weather, but I don't really know anything about him other than the fact that he's quite well-mannered and knows how to play the violin.

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the chef @ after dark tavern ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangers xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Just Met You

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Sorry, I don't know him. I think he works at the Tavern as a chef or something.

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the candyman @ sweet treats candyshop ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Becoming Friendsxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Attractive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx I often go to Aidan's candy shop for the wide variety of candy he sells there. He seems to really love what he does which is an admirable quality. He also tends to flirt with me a lot, which isn't an admirable quality.

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the assistant @ sweet treats candyshop))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Becoming Friends xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Interested xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Cute

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Macchi? He's one of the twins who work at the candyshop. I go there often for the variety of sweets, but they're sort of fun to be around, I guess... *looks away shyly* Macchi's the more mature of the Gomito twins and easier to tolerate and works really hard at the candy shop from what I've noticed. N - n - not that I was watching him or anything like that ! *blushes*

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the assistant @ sweet treats candyshop ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Becoming Friends xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Cute

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Roncelli? He's one of the twins who work at the candyshop. I go there often for the variety of sweets, but they're sort of fun to be around, I guess... *looks away shyly* He's always slacking off and flirting with girls *huffs* he should take things more seriously!

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the thief ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangers xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Just Met You

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx details of relationship

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the bartender @ after dark tavern ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangers xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Hm, the bartender? I apologize but I don't know him. I'm not really one to drink . . .

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the wizard ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Friendly Acquaintances xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Attractive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Hmmm, he has a lovely garden. I appreciate how he appreciates nature... Ah! Does that sound weird?? ( * ^ * )

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the farmer ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Friends xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Cute

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Eh, Jefferey? I guess you could say we're pretty good friends. We trade a lot, I give him flowers and herbs and he gives me produce from his farm. The cat he takes car of is really cute, so we often tell each other stories about our cats. He can be kind of thickheaded . . . ah b-but not in a bad way or anything!
            He works really hard to get things done . . .

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the owner of wants and needs market ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Acquaintances xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Neutral

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx I often stop by the market or basic home supplies and anything I'll need to stock the flowershop with such as pots, watering cans, soil, etc. I will chat with him when he initiates it, other than that we don't speak much.

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the doctor @ sangre hospital ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangersxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx D-Doctor? I-I don't really like hospitals, or needles for that matter... I've never met him...

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the veterinarian ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Friendly Acquaintancesxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested
            xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Handsome

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Poppy doesn't get sick often but I will visit when I have any questions about taking care of her and the occasional checkup. He seems like a really nice guy... He'll often stop by the shop for any flowers he needs for the clinic or his home and often asks me for tips about gardening, though he doesn't seem to be very good at keeping his plants healthy . . . * ^ * ?

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the wine maker @ the winery ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangers
            xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Hmm, I've never met him. I don't drink wine so I've never felt the need to stop by the winery.

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the mayor ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangersxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Cute

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the caretaker/assistant @ paws and pets ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangersxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Neutral

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the employee @ happy flowers ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Becoming Friendsxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Cute

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Naoki is my employee. He's a pretty reliable guy and works very hard, keeping up with the vast amounts of work i have to do for the flower shop every day. I've come to see that we have a lot in common!

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the owner of little treasures jewelry ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangersxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Neutral

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the assistant @ sew be it tailor shop ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Acquaintancesxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Attractive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx I often see him at the tailor shop when I visit Ember. I don't speak to him very much, though I suppose I should... I recently ordered a dress for the masquerade from him and I expect he'll do a very good job from what Ember says of him.

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the fisherman ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangersxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the writer ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Old Friends xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Interested
            xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Handsome

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx I've known Ryoma since I was little. His parents knew my parents and well... you get the gist of it. At one point, my parents wanted to merge the family companies into the Shinwa group. The condition of the merger however was an aranged marriage. Me and Ryo were against it from the start... We didn't want to take on the kind of lifestyle our parents wanted for us. The arranged marriage ended, however, not by our own terms but when Ryo was disowned by his parents. It's been more than five years since I've seen him now... I wonder if he's doing alright...

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the paperboy ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Basically Strangers
            xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterested
            xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Cute

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx I don't know much about Jamison, other than the fact that he delivers the paper . . .

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ name xxx (( the role ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx friendship xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx romance xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx attraction

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
xx
xx
xx

User Image
xx
xx

xxxxxx

xx

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the mayor's assistant ))

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the inn maid ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Becoming Friends xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Hn, she's a pretty nice person. She's a store regular and often comes to visit. She's a hardworker from what I can tell and I really admire that in a person.

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the owner/baker of o.u.a.b.t.s ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Friendsxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Tillie is a really good person! When I first came to Vermella Sangre, it was weird to adjust. Then I started going to Once Upon A Biscuit and I met Tillie. She made me feel very welcome and at home in the small town. I go to the tea shoppe a lot these days and we always manage to have time to chat with each other. Not to mention she makes a pretty yummy pudding!

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the owner of after dark tavern ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Strangers xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx I rarely enter the tavern, seeing as how I'm not one to drink and prefer to make my own meals. I've seen her around at festivals, but have never really spoken to her.

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the blacksmith ))

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the artist ))

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the musician ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Acquaintancesxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Ah Ms. Rorik? She came to be about decorating for the Sangre Masquerade. I don't really know anything about her besides that she is a very talented musician.

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ E m b e r x E a d y xxx (( the seamstress @ sew be it ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Best Friends xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx i think i can tell ember just about everything . . . well, about my social life that is. if you even call it a social life anyway
            she doesn't seem to mind when i give her the full on truth, unlike a lot of past female friends who didn't quite seem to appreciate it. sometimes i would often say the wrong thing without meaning to, but ember doesn't mind when i tell her what's on my mind and seems to like it in fact. having someone i don't have to watch what i say around is really nice . . . *smiles shyly*
            sometimes she dresses me up . . . though i don't mind it much

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the witch ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Friendsxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Wisteria is a very nice girl ( #^ v ^# ) She seems to share my love for plantlife and is very talented at taking care of them. She has a beautiful garden~

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the inn owner ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Becoming Friendsxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx Ah! Nina is one of my regular customers. She's never afraid to ask for help and is really very kind. She's one of my favorite customers! ( ◜ω◝ )

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x ' xxx (( the assistant @ ashes to ashes forge ))

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the receptionist @ coastal postal ))

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the nurse @ sangre hospital ))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx H-h-hospital? I don't really l-like h-hospitals... or doctors... or nurses... or needles for that matter. So, I don't really go to them!! I- I'm not scared I swear! I just don't like them so I don't go! A-anyway, I don't know this Izuma you're speaking of!

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the librarian @ reading corners library ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Friendly Acquaintancesxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx I often go the library which is where I met Kusano. She has a very . . . bold personality which I somewhat admire. Though I'd wish she'd stop leaving pervy magazines in random books . . .

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the farmhand @ orchid organics farm ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✿✿✿l✿✿✿✿✿✿✿ Basically Strangersxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▾ ▿ ▾ xx I've seen Clementine at the farm before. She's pretty cute, though I've never really taken the time to have a really conversation with her. * ^ * I only really say hello to her when I go to visit Jeff at the farm, but she seems like a good person.

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the rancher @ red mist ranch ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx friendship xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the winery hand ))

xxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx friendship xxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ❤❤❤l❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Uninterestedxxx ▸ ▹ ▸ xx ✚✚✚l✚✚✚✚✚✚✚ Not Attracted

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ x xxx (( the peddler ))

xxxxUser Image
            xxxxxx▾▿▾ ▍ name xxx (( the role ))

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
xx
xx
xx

xx

▾▿▾ ▍ Shop xx Front
              x
              User Image

▾▿▾ ▍ Back xx Gardens
              x
              User Image

▾▿▾ ▍ Greenhouse xx One
              x
              User Image

▾▿▾ ▍ Greenhouse xx Two
              x
              User Image

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
xx
xx
xx

xx xx xx xx

▾▿▾ ▍ H a n a ' s xx H o m e
              x
              User Image
              X
              x

▸ ▹ ▸ xx a small cottage that lies on the edge of town, near the forest. the plant-life that surrounds her
              home are the only flora she refuses to touch ( with the exception of weeding ). the electrical supply from
              her home relies on the windmill that rests beside it, preferring the green aspect of the energy source.
              when hana first found the cottage, it was worn-down and shabby from years of wear and tear, but she
              soon turned it around and hired a contractor to fix up the place. now the home is more modern,
              eco-friendly, and a hundred times as beautiful as it was before.

x
              x
              x

▾▿▾ ▍ B e d r o o m
              x
              User Image
              X
              x

▸ ▹ ▸ xx hana's bedroom which is located on the second floor. the room (or rather, cubby) is very small,
              though hana doesn't mind much. in fact, she rarely enters it with the exception of sleeping and to rest. it's
              somewhat stuffy, lacking much ventilation with the exception of the window, which has a perfect view of
              the forest behind her home. hana keeps a lot of personal effects in her room, such as small items that may
              be trivial to some but hold a lot of memory to her. this could include her diary and little mementos which she
              keeps in keepaway drawers beside her bed.

x
              x
              x

▾▿▾ ▍ L i b r a r y
              x
              User Image
              X
              x

▸ ▹ ▸ xx hana's favorite part of the house. the library is full of over a hundred books, all of which hana
              will tell you she has already read and is still growing. there is a wide range of books in hana's library,
              spanning across several different genres. many of the books cover plantlife, horticulture, mythology, and
              fantasy. there are also books that cover much simpler topics, like sewing & knitting and cookbooks. it is
              the largest room in the house though it has the least furniture; only consisting of five bookshelves, a globe,
              a clock, a simple chair, and a small but comfy couch.

x
              x
              x

▾▿▾ ▍ L i v i n g xx R o o m
              x
              User Image
              X
              x

▸ ▹ ▸ xx the second room in the house hana feels most at home in. the living room has a japanese style
              to it, with sliding doors, tatami floors, a kotatsu and floor cushions and a tea chest. it's probably the room
              that hana spends the most time with, as it's always comfortable all year round. during the summer, the
              living room will always feel cool and aired out. when winter comes around, it will become one of the
              coldest rooms in the house but with the kotatsu, you can keep your body warm regardless of the room
              temperature. the room also reminds her of her home in japan, always making her at ease when she feels
              upset.

x
              x
              x

▾▿▾ ▍ K i t c h e n
              x
              User Image
              X
              x

▸ ▹ ▸ xx the kitchen is the brightest and warmest room in the whole house. though it is cramped,
              it gives off a comfortable aura that often times puts hana at peace when she is cooking or drinking
              tea. the style of the kitchen is pretty modern and hana always makes sure to keep it looking clean,
              giving the room a "shiny" effect if you know what i mean.

x
              x
              x

▾▿▾ ▍ P l a n t xx R o o m
              x
              User Image
              X
              x

▸ ▹ ▸ xx the "plant room" is more of a study, dubbed so because it is where hana studies the
              plantlife she grows. in the room, you'll find an array of exotic plants and herbs growing there,
              meant for examination and study. having majored in horticultural science, one of the things hana
              studies in the plant room is the mutation of plant genetics to create a genetically modified plant.
              right now, hana is working toward creating a blue rose, a genetic impossibility though she plans to
              change that. what she studies and experiment with is kept to herself, since hana sincerely thinks
              that no one will be interested or they really don't need to know. she also doesn't want her research
              getting into the hands of others who will misuse it.

x
              x
              x

▾▿▾ ▍ S i t t i n g xx R o o m
              x
              User Image
              X
              x

▸ ▹ ▸ xx a room where you sit. simple as that. though hana would never admit it, the room is pretty
              useless considering the fact that she never has guests over. the room would be quite comfortable
              and welcoming should someone feel the need to step in it.

x
              x
              x

▾▿▾ ▍ B a t h r o o m
              x
              User Image
              X
              x

▸ ▹ ▸ xx does this room really need an explanation?!
              x
              x

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum//t.92797203_1/][img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm115/truewildchild/Untitled-5-3_zps0b8fbeaf.png[/img][/url][size=24]
[color=white]xx[/color][color=#7DCFDB]❛[/color][color=#DE74A5]★[/color] [color=white]xx[/color][/size][color=#000000]【[/color] [color=#7DCFDB][b]誰よりももっともっと私を [/b][/color][size=18][color=#E0A887]✹[/color] [color=#DE74A5]⊱[/color] [b][color=#34C1D5][i]! ! ![/i][/color][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color] [color=white][strike][i][color=#000000]▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅[/color][/i][/size][/strike][/color]
[list][list][size=9]
[color=#E0A887]MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE , I WANT TO BARE MYSELF[/color]
[color=#DE74A5]MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE , I WANT TO BARE MYSELF[/color]
[color=#7DCFDB]MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE , I WANT TO BARE MYSELF[/color]
[/size]

[size=20][b][color=white]xxx [/color][color=#7DCFDB]BUT I [/color] [color=#DE74A5]CAN'T [/color][/b][color=#E0A887]♚[/color][b] [color=#DE74A5]I'VE GOT NOTHING FOR [/color][color=#000000]↷[/color] [color=#7DCFDB] EXPERIENCE [/color][/b][/size]
[size=7][color=#000000]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color][/size] [size=18][color=#E0A887]✄[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx [/color] [color=#34C1D5]アマいバニラに 。。。 ソルトかけるよに[/color] [color=#000000]❞[/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list] [size=11][color=#838486] [imgright]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm115/truewildchild/b9bf4ce9-d88c-4155-9e0e-a03dd17f93e9_zpsd6a67e97.jpg[/imgright]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean et leo a metus accumsan egestas. Sed convallis blandit diam, id ultricies nisi viverra ac. Nullam sed metus odio. Vivamus condimentum varius tellus quis venenatis. Maecenas urna nibh, sollicitudin ac tristique sed, ornare vitae diam. Praesent venenatis elementum diam, ut dignissim eros pharetra at. Nulla facilisi. Cras enim neque, rutrum a porttitor sit amet, hendrerit quis tellus.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin interdum leo nec justo sollicitudin et ultricies eros feugiat. Nullam eget lacus tellus. Aliquam et metus id urna adipiscing accumsan nec sed lectus. Duis ultrices libero in nisl consequat nec imperdiet lorem suscipit. Nullam at diam vitae tortor laoreet aliquet. In blandit purus id massa lacinia id hendrerit augue sagittis.

Praesent commodo convallis facilisis. Phasellus eu justo mi. Fusce ornare tincidunt libero a imperdiet. Donec volutpat feugiat purus, aliquet egestas dui aliquet in. Nam diam dolor, viverra non aliquet vel, feugiat in dui. Sed pharetra turpis at mauris ornare porta. Sed eget libero id lectus dictum placerat. Ut mi dui, tempor ut imperdiet non, eleifend quis dolor. Donec dolor sem, mattis ac convallis vitae, tempus et arcu.

Vivamus a mi sed arcu tincidunt cursus aliquam nec erat. Nam adipiscing erat a odio hendrerit consequat. Fusce lobortis, elit vel pretium dapibus, nunc lorem aliquam quam, at porttitor sem diam at enim. Praesent cursus gravida auctor. Etiam et lectus orci, at consectetur felis. Vestibulum tincidunt sapien non erat imperdiet ac semper urna pretium. Maecenas cursus placerat tempus.

Aliquam erat volutpat. Fusce porta neque ac mi tempor hendrerit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent placerat elit non elit fringilla vehicula. Vestibulum sed iaculis urna. Quisque quam enim, pellentesque nec ullamcorper et, dictum vel leo. Integer eros enim, ornare sed blandit a, aliquam a nisi. Nam lectus orci, feugiat eu semper quis, congue sit amet erat. Mauris tempus consectetur arcu, sed mollis urna dignissim et.

Etiam tempor, lorem a interdum malesuada, libero nibh sollicitudin augue, quis pellentesque purus turpis ut metus. Ut lacinia est ut metus pellentesque nec congue metus hendrerit. Nam condimentum nisi id nisl congue ultricies. Suspendisse eleifend, purus nec pulvinar posuere, leo nibh hendrerit mi, sed scelerisque metus lorem id ligula. Aliquam sit amet euismod nisi. Integer purus diam, hendrerit vitae fermentum nec, rutrum non quam. Cras at sapien sapien. Vestibulum varius laoreet turpis, eu bibendum enim dignissim et. Nam dapibus sem ac tellus vestibulum quis ullamcorper ante feugiat. Donec vitae leo purus, eu lobortis elit. Donec aliquam pulvinar consequat. Sed vitae dictum ipsum.

Nulla facilisi. Proin pulvinar ante id justo tempus et consectetur augue faucibus. Phasellus pharetra, tortor vitae dapibus feugiat, velit nunc tempus justo, quis lacinia nunc mi vitae odio. Praesent adipiscing aliquam fermentum. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aliquam molestie justo lorem, a vehicula massa. Morbi a tincidunt turpis. Nam tempor nunc id turpis pellentesque et viverra turpis tincidunt. Suspendisse sagittis egestas ornare. Sed varius auctor mauris, in dictum ipsum sagittis nec. Donec nec velit ut sapien lacinia euismod eu vel ligula. Praesent porta vehicula vehicula. Fusce eget elit ac nibh aliquam bibendum vel vitae odio.

Pellentesque rutrum dui adipiscing ante lobortis faucibus ornare sed libero. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Phasellus blandit, urna quis.

[b][color=#34C1D5]"Speaking"[/color][/b] ; [u][b][color=#E0A887]"Others Speaking"[/color][/b][/u] ;[color=#34C1D5] [i]"Thoughts"[/i][/color]

[/color][/size]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=9][color=#E0A887]❛[/color][color=#000000][b]WITH [/b][/color] company [color=white]xxxxxx [/color][color=#E0A887]❛[/color][color=#000000][b]MOOD [/b][/color] feeling... [color=white]xxxxxx [/color][color=#E0A887]❛[/color][color=#000000][b]OUTFIT[/b][/color] [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=127738845]wearing[/url] . . .
[color=#E0A887]❛[/color][color=#000000][b]DIARY [/b][/color] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/diary/t.92800015/]link [/url]. . . [color=white]xxxxxx [/color][color=#E0A887]❛[/color][color=#000000][b]WHERE[/b][/color] [u]location...[/u][/size]
[size=24][color=#F1D4D9]━[/color][color=#EFCED5]━[/color][color=#EEC8D2]━[/color][color=#EDC2CF]━[/color][color=#ECBCCC]━[/color][color=#EBB6C8]━[/color][color=#E9B0C5]━[/color][color=#DAC294] [/color][color=#34C1D5]❥[/color] [color=#DE74A5]❥[/color][color=#D1C39A] [/color][color=#E69EBB]━[/color][color=#E598B8]━[/color][color=#E392B5]━[/color][color=#E28CB2]━[/color][color=#E186AE]━[/color][color=#E080AB]━[/color][color=#DF7AA8]━[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image
                  xx xx
                  誰よりももっともっと私を ! ! !
                  xxxxxxxx ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE , I WANT TO BARE MYSELF

xxx BUT I CAN'T I'VE GOT NOTHING FOR EXPERIENCE
                      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                      xxxxxxxxxxxx アマいバニラに 。。。 ソルトかけるよに

User Image
                    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean et leo a metus accumsan egestas. Sed convallis blandit diam, id ultricies nisi viverra ac. Nullam sed metus odio. Vivamus condimentum varius tellus quis venenatis. Maecenas urna nibh, sollicitudin ac tristique sed, ornare vitae diam. Praesent venenatis elementum diam, ut dignissim eros pharetra at. Nulla facilisi. Cras enim neque, rutrum a porttitor sit amet, hendrerit quis tellus.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin interdum leo nec justo sollicitudin et ultricies eros feugiat. Nullam eget lacus tellus. Aliquam et metus id urna adipiscing accumsan nec sed lectus. Duis ultrices libero in nisl consequat nec imperdiet lorem suscipit. Nullam at diam vitae tortor laoreet aliquet. In blandit purus id massa lacinia id hendrerit augue sagittis.

Praesent commodo convallis facilisis. Phasellus eu justo mi. Fusce ornare tincidunt libero a imperdiet. Donec volutpat feugiat purus, aliquet egestas dui aliquet in. Nam diam dolor, viverra non aliquet vel, feugiat in dui. Sed pharetra turpis at mauris ornare porta. Sed eget libero id lectus dictum placerat. Ut mi dui, tempor ut imperdiet non, eleifend quis dolor. Donec dolor sem, mattis ac convallis vitae, tempus et arcu.

Vivamus a mi sed arcu tincidunt cursus aliquam nec erat. Nam adipiscing erat a odio hendrerit consequat. Fusce lobortis, elit vel pretium dapibus, nunc lorem aliquam quam, at porttitor sem diam at enim. Praesent cursus gravida auctor. Etiam et lectus orci, at consectetur felis. Vestibulum tincidunt sapien non erat imperdiet ac semper urna pretium. Maecenas cursus placerat tempus.

Aliquam erat volutpat. Fusce porta neque ac mi tempor hendrerit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent placerat elit non elit fringilla vehicula. Vestibulum sed iaculis urna. Quisque quam enim, pellentesque nec ullamcorper et, dictum vel leo. Integer eros enim, ornare sed blandit a, aliquam a nisi. Nam lectus orci, feugiat eu semper quis, congue sit amet erat. Mauris tempus consectetur arcu, sed mollis urna dignissim et.

Etiam tempor, lorem a interdum malesuada, libero nibh sollicitudin augue, quis pellentesque purus turpis ut metus. Ut lacinia est ut metus pellentesque nec congue metus hendrerit. Nam condimentum nisi id nisl congue ultricies. Suspendisse eleifend, purus nec pulvinar posuere, leo nibh hendrerit mi, sed scelerisque metus lorem id ligula. Aliquam sit amet euismod nisi. Integer purus diam, hendrerit vitae fermentum nec, rutrum non quam. Cras at sapien sapien. Vestibulum varius laoreet turpis, eu bibendum enim dignissim et. Nam dapibus sem ac tellus vestibulum quis ullamcorper ante feugiat. Donec vitae leo purus, eu lobortis elit. Donec aliquam pulvinar consequat. Sed vitae dictum ipsum.

Nulla facilisi. Proin pulvinar ante id justo tempus et consectetur augue faucibus. Phasellus pharetra, tortor vitae dapibus feugiat, velit nunc tempus justo, quis lacinia nunc mi vitae odio. Praesent adipiscing aliquam fermentum. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aliquam molestie justo lorem, a vehicula massa. Morbi a tincidunt turpis. Nam tempor nunc id turpis pellentesque et viverra turpis tincidunt. Suspendisse sagittis egestas ornare. Sed varius auctor mauris, in dictum ipsum sagittis nec. Donec nec velit ut sapien lacinia euismod eu vel ligula. Praesent porta vehicula vehicula. Fusce eget elit ac nibh aliquam bibendum vel vitae odio.

Pellentesque rutrum dui adipiscing ante lobortis faucibus ornare sed libero. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Phasellus blandit, urna quis.

"Speaking" ; "Others Speaking" ; "Thoughts"

WITH ; company xxxxxx MOOD ; feeling... xxxxxx OUTFIT; wearing . . .
                                      DIARY ; link . . .xxxxxx WHERE; location...

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
                  User Image
                  xx xx
                  誰よりももっともっと私を ! ! !

User Image
                    Hana had awoken at the crack of dawn as always, being the morning person she was. The chill that had begun to crawl through her blankets, however, made her deeply regret this. Though her room could become stuffy and suffocatingly hot during the summer months, during the winter it became a frozen tundra, leaving Hana somewhat in a state of anxiety. Though she had stacked about three blankets on top of her, the cold had still managed to seep through every one of them. Clinging to the blankets in hope of gathering some warmth, she let out a sigh of frustration. "Tch, I'll need to buy a new heater now," she groaned, turning over in her sheets. As she did so, she came face-to-face contact with Poppy, her cat. The feline gave a slight purr before licking Hana's nose, signaling feeding time and effectively waking the woman up.

Throwing off the blankets, she swept Poppy into her arms and entered the kitchen. Setting Poppy onto the floor, she filled the cat's bowls with food and water. Afterwards, she set off to the bathroom and took a warm shower. Once she was finished, she returned to her room and got began to get ready for the day. From her closet, she pulled on a green and white turtleneck and a dark green vest dress. She then slipped on nude colored stockings, at least offering her legs some protection from the winter chill. Sitting at her dressing table and looking into the mirror, she applied her makeup, giving her face a natural but cute appearance with slight rouge and light eye makeup. Hana then brushed her soft, long mint-colored hair, pulled it into a side braid and letting her bangs hang free. Grabbing a pair of short black boots, she slipped them onto her feet and headed back downstairs. From her coat closet, she pulled out a beige camel coat, accented with a red plaid pattern and a winter cap of matching color. Putting them on, she called out a good by to Poppy before leaving her home for the flower shop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since arriving at the flower shop at 7:30, Hana had spent much of the two and a half hours obsessing over the flowers she had chosen for the masquerade decorations. She had finally decided upon deep red roses, bright purple roses, flaming calla lillies - which she had had a surplus of from Autumn. "Hmmm, would an arch of flowers work?" She pondered, staring at a bundle of the flowers she had gathered for her thought process. "Haa, I'm really no good at this," she exhaled. Hana really was no good with these types of things; she hardly even went to these types of events. Hana was unsure why she had signed up for decorating the masquerade in the first place, though now that she looked back on it, she was moreso pushed into it if anything. Her habit of being unable to say no had become a problem for her as of late.

"Maybe Naoki will have some ideas," she thought to herself, having run out of other ideas. Making her way to the storefront, Hana found Naoki at the cash register. She felt somewhat embarrassed to approach him with such a trivial issue, but at this point she was unsure of what to do. "Hey Naoki, I was wondering if you had any ideas for... well, decorating the masquerade hall? I'm sort of at a loss...", she admitted, her doe-like green eyes almost pleasing for help.

WITH ; naoki . . . xxxxxx MOOD ; frustrated . . . xxxxxx OUTFIT; wearing . . .
                                      DIARY ; link . . . xxxxxx WHERE; happy flowers . . .

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
                  User Image
                  xx xx
                  誰よりももっともっと私を ! ! !

User Image
                    Hana played close attention as Naoki made his own suggestions, include creating centerpieces, greenery, and some accent flowers. Though she realized creating a flower arch like she had originally thought would be way too over the-top. "So going the simple route would be best hmmm?" She thought, her thought process returning once again to the flowers she had chosen as she followed Naoki to the back much like a duckling following it's mother.

As they entered the room, Hana watched as Naoki immediately went to work. She couldn't help but be somewhat amazed at how he could come up with masquerade decoration ideas almost immediately. Hana had never gone to events like Masquerades before though she had been to balls for familial business in the past. Though back then, she was only ever concerned with escaping the parties than she was with what decorations they used. Deciding it would be best to let the creative Naoki take over, Hana sat at a work bench not far from him and rested her head on her hands, watching as he worked his magic. As she stared, she couldn't help but be relived that she had decided to hire someone to help her around the shop. She didn't know what kind of rut she'd be in if she hadn't hired Naoki when she did.

Hana snapped out of her thoughts as Naoki asked her if she was planning to attend the masquerade. She was silent in though for a moment before deciding to answer. "I've thought it over the past few days and I guess I will be. Usually if you participate in these things, you're expected to attend right? Also, I've already asked someone to make my dress..." She thought back to the beginning of winter, when she asked Rhys from the tailor shop to make her dress. Admittedly, she was at first hesitant to ask him- or go for that matter- but she knew that Ember would already be filled to the brim with work from other customers and Hana did not want to add to her workload. "Hmmm, my dress... I wonder how it turned out," she thought to herself, resting her chin on the ball of one of her palms in thought.

Hana couldn't help but be rather surprised when Naoki mentioned he might be attending. Since her arrival in town, Hana doubted whether she had actually seen him at any of the festivals, though it might have been her imagination. "I don't really have a mask either, though I hear Miss Gallen has some she painted herself? Maybe you can get one from her?" She suggested, as she continued to watch him work. As she did so, however, she in turn received an idea for the arrangements. She got up suddenly, making her way toward the table full of flowers. She had started off the same way as Naoki, using a clear vase with clear decorative glass stones, she then added roses and calla lilies as the base flowers, adding in a few bright purple roses as an accent. She opened a drawer in the table, from which she plucked a bag of black feathers, used for the creation of centerpieces. She added in the occasional black feather in the vase, adding to the masquerade feel that it required. From a drawer underneath the previous drawer, she pulled out a box which contained fern curls. After adding a few curls, she stepped back and examined her work.
                    "Hey Naoki, is this okay?"

WITH ; naoki . . .xxxxxx MOOD ; relaxed . . . xxxxxx OUTFIT; wearing . . .

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
Quote:

User Image
                  xx xx
                  誰よりももっともっと私を ! ! !

User Image
                    Once Hana got the idea for the decorations stuck in her head, her creative juices started flowing and she got into her "work mode" as she liked to call it. When Hana was in "work mode" she usually tended to zone out the rest of her environment, focusing entirely on what was in front of he without letting any distractions stop her from working. So of course, when she got through the first vase, the others had become a breeze and she flew through them quickly. Her delicate hands easily assorted the flowers into their rightful positions, each vase after the other having a spice of autumn beauty as she viewed it. The way she handled the flowers had a certain elegance that came with the art of flower arranging. Though she had never decorated for a masquerade before, as she looked over the vases over again, no one would ever be able to tell.

Hana had finished about a dozen vases when she heard Naoki speak to her.
                    "Hey Hana, once we finish do you need help delivering all these? It would also give me a chance to get out of the shop and see more of the town."
                    Tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear, Hana continued with her work as she answered back. "Hmm, sure. I don't think we'll be having any customers soon anyway. Everyone's quite busy working on their own preparations for the masquerade." Speaking of which, Hana remembered she would have to stop by Ember's boutique later on and check up on her dress. She couldn't help but wonder how her dress was coming along, though she'd where it no matter how it looked in the end since Rhys had really done her a favor by taking the time to make it for her.

"I'll just leave a note just in case anybody stops by," she said rather quietly, though she was really just mentioning it to herself, so as not to forget. After quickly finishing another dozen of the decorations, Hana once again continued speaking to Naoki. "Ah, Naoki, if you don't mind I have to make another stop along the way. I need to check up on some things at the tailor shop. Though, you can just head back here if you don't want to," she casually said, as she began working another set of calla lilies into another vase. "We'll have to make another stop tomorrow at the Aiden's home to finish up the decorating and such, though I doubt it will take too long," she added on, though it was a professional visit she spoke of this time.

Hana returned to her work quietly, having said what she needed to and not feeling the need to say anymore than she had. Once she figured what she and Naoki had finished combined, Hana figured it was time to put her hands to rest. "Okay, I'd say we're abut done with the vases. We can finish the rest early tomorrow at the mansion." All they needed now was to decorate the hall, which was rather simple since the hall was elegant in itself and didn't need much to shine. "Ready to drop them off?", she asked, having already gotten up from her seat and finding Naoki's work satisfactory. "We can start loading them up into the truck. I've already parked it out front."

WITH ; naoki . . .xxxxxx MOOD ; relaxed . . . xxxxxx OUTFIT; wearing . . .

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
                  User Image
                  xx xx
                  誰よりももっともっと私を ! ! !

User Image
                    Large green eyes focused onto the beautiful white dress that lay on the bed. Hana was having second thoughts. Again. Though she had gone back and forth about going to the masquerade ball, looking at the dress that Rhys had worked so hard over was always the deciding factor. Running her fingers along the soft fabric, Hana couldn't help but admire the craftsmanship that went into the dress. The beautiful lace trimmings... the delicate flowers adorned onto the dress... and not to mention the fact that it fit her like a glove. Softly, Hana let out a sigh. She wouldn't let her stubbornness keep her from wearing such a beautiful dress and having a wonderful night.

After showering and drying off, Hana returned to her room and got ready for the ball. After slipping into the dress, she brushed her hair into two long ponytails. Afterwards, she adjusted the hair adornment- that Rhys had made for her - onto one of her ponytails. When finished with her hair, Hana begun putting on her makeup.

"Speaking" ; "Others Speaking" ; "Thoughts"

WITH company xxxxxx MOOD feeling... xxxxxx OUTFIT wearing . . .
                                      DIARY link . . . xxxxxx WHERE location...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff