Welcome to Gaia! ::

Project: Twilight Pink

wip ; ; for viewing pleasure only please do not post
and please do not steal anything from this thread <3

User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          f u l l . n a m e ; Lucine Karayan Manuean
          (pronounced: Loo-seen Kah-rah-yan Mahn-yu-en)

g e n d e r : female
          c u r r e n t a g e : 16
          b i r t h d a y : August 23
          b i r t h s t o n e : - Peridot

h e i g h t : 5' 3"
          w e i g h t : 93 lbs
          b o d y t y p e : slim, small build
          c o m p l e x i o n : Medium- slightly pink

t h e m e . s o n g : Ayumi Hamasaki - Glitter

p e r s o n a l i t y : She is very sweet and innocent sixteen year old girl, she is well mannered and gentle. She is book smart and does well in school but she can be very naive at times. She doesn't like fighting and avoids it if she can. She's grown close to Seiichi and Akira and although they are constantly fighting and arguing with each other she knows that they are good friends. She treasures both boys very much, looking up to them much like brothers.

f a m i l y : She has a rather large family consisting of her mother, father, three older sisters, one older brother and one younger brother. Her 'guardian' Mamoru has been with her for the majority of her life and is considered part of the family.
          [ Not much is going to be revealed about the family yet so stay tuned for now I guess xD;; ]

A p p e a r a n c e ; ;
          Hair: long red hair pulled into two pigtails : ex.
          Eyes: Bright blue : ex.
          Clothes: school uniform -
          crappy ref + awesome ref* * *

A high skirt that covers her waist and reaches mid past her thighs, it has six round buttons in two rows of three in the front, and a bow in the back(the same colour as the skirt). Under the skirt there is a ruffled layer, a white long sleeved collared blouse, with the cuffs rolled over and a gold pin on each sleeve. Around her neck is a fairly large bow that is tied around the collar of the shirt. Her legs are covered with a pair of thigh-high stockings, with a coloured strip around the edge, and a pair of knee-high boots that are laced up with a ribbon. She wears her hair in a pair of pigtails that are held back with two smaller bells than usual. Depending on whether she is wearing her hat or not; her hair is in two low pigtails when she has the hat on and in two high pigtails when she is not wearing her hat.

other outfit - She wears a light grey/white sleeveless dress, it has a big red bow on the front with black straps going up and around her neck.
          There's a small underskirt of purple under the white dress, along with purple sleeves that aren't attached to the dress.
          She has black gloves, that are ringed around her middle finger and go to about her elbows. A red belt lays round her waist, a small star hangs off it on a chain and a big bow in the back.
          She has grey/white and red checkered stockings that go up to her thighs. Black and grey shoes, and two large bells tied up in her hair ( sometimes four; two on each side ) with small ribbons hanging off of them.

r e f e r e n c e s ; ;
          | album |
          updated version of outfit
          fullboy
          fullbody
          fullbody
          alternate outfit

User Image
          f u l l . n a m e ; Seiichi Kimura
          (pronounced: Say-ee-chee Key-moo-rah )

g e n d e r : male
          c u r r e n t a g e : 17
          b i r t h d a y : January 19
          b i r t h s t o n e : - Garnet

height: 5' 7"
          weight: 118 lbs
          b o d y t y p e : tall, small build
          c o m p l e x i o n : Medium- apricot

t h e m e . s o n g :

personality: Seiichi is somewhat of a 'bad boy' or so he says. He acts tough and likes to pick fights but he can be a real sweet guy. He's smart but has his 'stupid moments'. He really hates Akira and always picks fights with him, though they make quite the team. He has a soft spot for Lucine and although he acts rough with her he could never hurt her.

family: His family consists of his mother and father. He has no siblings but he does have a younger cousin. She is two years younger, she enjoys visiting Seiichi and pestering him. She is a spoiled little girl and other than bothering Seiichi she loves following Akira around constantly, having a major crush on him for years.

a p p e a r a n c e ; ;
          Hair: short messy brown hair : ex. 1 ex. 2
          Eyes: Bright green : ex.
          Clothes: school uniform - crappy ref * * *

other outfit - He wears a red turtle-neck sleeveless shirt, with lighter red shorts that reach a little past his knees, they have an orange trim at the end.
          On his left leg and right arm he has bandages. A brown belt with a small flame charm hanging off a chain is around his waist.
          He has brown and orange shoes. Fingerless brown and orange gloves on both hands, with an orange wrap on his left hand.
          And on his forehead and left arm he has a orange and grey/white checkered bandanna.

r e f e r e n c e s ; ;
          | album |
          monotone version of outfit
          fullboy
          fullbody
          fullbody
          headshot

User Image
          f u l l . n a m e ; Akira Yamasaki
          (pronounced: Ah-keey-rah Yah-mah-sah-keey )

g e n d e r : male
          c u r r e n t a g e : 17
          b i r t h d a y : September 1
          b i r t h s t o n e : - Sapphire

height: 5' 8"
          weight: 124 lbs
          b o d y t y p e : tall, small build
          c o m p l e x i o n : Medium- light neutral

t h e m e . s o n g :

personality: Akira is normally calm, cool, and collected; he is the smartest kid in the school. He loves sports, especially soccer. Although he seems like he acts cold, he can be very thoughtful and gentle. He isn't easily annoyed though Seiichi has no trouble of annoying him. The two are constantly arguing about something.

family: His family consists of his mother, father and an older sister who is off abroad at school.

a p p e a r a n c e ; ;
          Hair: short neat/slightly messy blond hair : ex. 1 ex. 2
          Eyes: Cold grey : ex.
          Clothes: school uniform - crappy ref * * *

other outfit - He wears a light blue turtle-neck sleeveless shirt, with a dark blue trim at the end.
          A dark blue mask that covers his mouth and nose, he doesn't always have it on sometimes it's off.
          Long blue pants that are tucked into dark blue boots, the pants have a light blue trim at the end.
          He has a blue and grey/white checkered scarf, grey gloves on both hands, a grey-blue belt around his waist that has a small snowflake charm hanging of a chain.
          On both arms he has blue piece of cloth tied around, and on his right hand he has a blue-grey wrap that reaches past his elbow.

r e f e r e n c e s ; ;
          | album |
          fullbody
          fullboy
          fullbody
          fullbody
          monotone bust

User Image
User Image
          f u l l . n a m e ; Amelia
          (pronounced: Ah-mee-lee-ah)

b i r t h d a y :
          b i r t h s t o n e : -

h e i g h t : 5' 4"
          w e i g h t : 98 lbs
          b o d y t y p e : slim, small build
          c o m p l e x i o n : Medium- medium beige

t h e m e . s o n g : Alan - Diamond

personality:

family: - u n k n o w n -

A p p e a r a n c e ; ;
          Hair: long light brown hair, with a small part pulled up : ex.
          Clothes: school uniform - reference | blue
          A dark grey pleated dress with a blue trim at the top and bottom with a small ribbon on both sides. A small ruffle of lighter blue and the edge of the dress. A black long sleeved jacket with blue coloured cuffs, and blue bands around each arm. Finished with a big blue bow closing the jacket up.

other outfit - A blue tank top with a low cute heart neckline, it ruffles slightly around the end and has black straps. Over the shirt she wears a corset that is laced up at the front showing part of her shirt. She wears a pair of simple black shorts that are partially covered with a layered skirt. The skirt goes around the back and doesn't meet at the front showing her shorts underneath. The skirt is blue and has a slightly trail in the back with two layers of a fishnet-like material, and a blue/black bow in the back. She wears a pair of dark stockings that have a blue strip at the top. She has black shoes with a small strap, she wears a pair of black fingerless gloves on each hand that have a blue ribbon around the wrist. On her left arm (our right) she has a blue band with a light blue trim, and around her neck she has a blue collar/necklace with a small diamond on it.

r e f e r e n c e s ; ;
          | album |
          alternate outfit
          uniform
          uniform
          uniform
          uniform

User Image
          f u l l . n a m e ; Sakura
          (pronounced: Sah-ku-rah)

b i r t h d a y :
          b i r t h s t o n e : -

height: 5' 2"
          weight: 93 lbs

personality:

family: - u n k n o w n -

A p p e a r a n c e ; ;
          Hair: long blond hair : ex.
          Clothes: school uniform - reference | blue
          A dark grey pleated dress with a blue trim at the top and bottom with a small ribbon on both sides. A small ruffle of lighter blue and the edge of the dress. A black long sleeved jacket with blue coloured cuffs, and blue bands around each arm. Finished with a big blue bow closing the jacket up.

other outfit -

r e f e r e n c e s ; ;
          | album |
          alternate outfit
          uniform
          uniform
          uniform
          uniform

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff