Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 5/3/2016 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!
features: lake kindred
there are still a handful of us users who cannot reach this game, our pleas go unanswered PLEASE give us an alternate way to reach the game besides /pets and /pets/lite/ which do not work for us
features:
verizon text a friend
can this link be put back up just below the main chat bubble? so that others can text their real life freinds from gaia? the link is still up and works great. i see no reason why i cant be put back up. if not there can it be tied into the instant message button below our drop down menus again where it still says instant or instant messaging?
features:
guilds
im just wondering how much trouble it might be to just write a new guild code and leave both guild systems up, if people want a new guild system then they must use the new guilds
old guilds and guild links would remain as is with no need to port over anything at all, hoping i can get a reply on staff as to why this option has never been considered

spike2200's Spouse

King Bud

[NPC] Gaia Staff

Will you be bringing back Zomg?
blake2212
[NPC] Gaia Staff

zomg is PERMANENTLY gone and will not be coming back

some announcement links here
zomg maintenance

maintainance has began

community update on zomg

update on zomg

some zomg clarifications

past zomg goodies

more in the spoiler below

2014 STAFF NOTICES ON ZOMG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
click here for the "here" in the notice below on nov 13th

2015 STAFF NOTICES ON ZOMG

Mythical Kitty

Games

When will the mystery egg from lake kindred hatch (if at all) cat_sweatdrop

Malevolent Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
features:

The bar that holds most of the chat functions and also has the emoji's below it wanders up and down the screen. When typing Forum Posts and PM's it is a annoyance, blocking my sight. On PM'sit sometimes blocks the send button, forcing me to copy and paste. After refresh multiple time's and yet it's still not the worst thing. If people post on a forum while I am still composing my post, there is a chance my post will be deleted. After someone post in before I try to preview or send my post. Then there is a 100% chance my post will be deleted.

Thanks for your time and I hope you manage to get around to this inquiry

Angelic Blob

Items / Misc.

Thanks for answering my questions the past few ATAs.

I wanted to know. If any of the staff will be going to see Captain America: Civil War. And if so, will you be inspired to create any items in relation to it?

Aged Codger

Games

Question
Knowing the fishing comunity, i know it has probably been asked a million times or more already, AND i am sure it is being worked on. So i just want to ask you if you can throw us a bone now and then even if it is just to report no progress, just hearing from the staff about the subject would probably put a lot of fishers at ease, as well as assure them that it is not forgotten. Can you make a post in the fishing forum and update it every 1 or 2 weeks even just as a way to keep us posted and avoid the million questions?

spike2200's Spouse

King Bud

SPEEDY XIII SSC
blake2212
[NPC] Gaia Staff

zomg is PERMANENTLY gone and will not be coming back

some announcement links here
zomg maintenance

maintainance has began

community update on zomg

update on zomg

some zomg clarifications

past zomg goodies

more in the spoiler below

2014 STAFF NOTICES ON ZOMG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
click here for the "here" in the notice below on nov 13th

2015 STAFF NOTICES ON ZOMG

Thats terrible. I might as well delete my acct now

Demonic Shapeshifter

Items
In the Cash Shop La Victorie, there were items called the Samurai Soul and their recolors. Would it be possible to integrate two other characters from the item series of the same name, such as Shinpachi Shomura and Kagura-Chan? I cannot afford any of the tickets for item creation and submission through Gaia Cash but I wish to have the idea submitted for the item creations. Shinpachi's Item Set would be "Straight Man's Glasses" and Kagura Chan's item set would be "Yato's Finest". With the Yato's Finest item, could it also integrate Sadaharu or in this case, Hadasaru the Komainu, Kagura's Big Lovable Watchdog?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff