Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Believer

15,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
Features

ABC_Auto-Arranger for the inventory please.
Vivianne Morena
XII-LH-SSC-IIX
MastaVern
Games

Question
Knowing the fishing comunity, i know it has probably been asked a million times or more already, AND i am sure it is being worked on. So i just want to ask you if you can throw us a bone now and then even if it is just to report no progress, just hearing from the staff about the subject would probably put a lot of fishers at ease, as well as assure them that it is not forgotten. Can you make a post in the fishing forum and update it every 1 or 2 weeks even just as a way to keep us posted and avoid the million questions?

this guild journal link has two references to fishing in it and is open to the public to view and talks directly about fishing
main guild link here so you can see other archived answers on fishing
hope this helps

I know the rules say keep the noise down but your answering to everyone as the thread is called ASK THE STAFF but not ASK THE MEMBERS is kind of getting on my nerves.
I understand MastaVern's question because i came here looking to ask the same. What you are offering is a GUILD that has archives and discussions on Fishing. NOT regular updates on the status of Fishing itself. Or at least any update. You're not helping, pal.

i disagree and the other person thanked me so i must have helped them
this is also a pre thread which means questions answered will not be answered
ZERO OMEGA answers this question directly every 2 to 3 weeks and its the same answer every time: they are still working on it and it will show up as a dev alert and a community announcement and even in the ask the staff thread for the next session. he also has repeatedly said there is no set timeline to get this feature fixed
you can even pm him to verify this if you wish
at this time though they dont plan to answer this question anymore so there won't be any staff to answer this question. and most regular users also know this but continue to ask
the users who ask ARE CREATING THE NOISE not me and there really isn't anymore any staff or mod can offer on this. and even i dont plan to reply to any quote to limit noise in here.

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Features

Are there any plans to utilize the Loyal's Bazaar guild ever again? I remember it pretty much only being used by staff for the first month or 2 of Loyal's shop opening, which is kiiiinda sad...
Now it's just AAY games: the guild. lol

Was this yet another project that was just too ambitious for staff?

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
classified_starseed

Items/Shops

Grab Bags for Barton Jeweler's and Ruby's Rack? They're the only equip-item selling gold shops that didn't get a grab bag for their shop, while others stores (and even Ivan) did.

yum_puddi

Retro Punk

GAMES

Question: Remember the WTF event ? I know we got the Pegacorn Fluff for Lake Kindred , but what about the rest of the Fluffs ?

I personally think it would cool and funny to see a Bee Fluff Flying around in Lake Kindred. Just Sayin',

I meant that way you would have more variety , and they would not be recolors . Plus Gaia already has their animation right ? ANd you could add all the other fluffs from zomg too. The Crystal fluff would be awesome !

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Features:

The inventory is now displaying a category for paw items. It's really nice. But... is it possible to remove them from the "equip" tab?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Guin - Aoiichi
GAMES

Question: Remember the WTF event ? I know we got the Pegacorn Fluff for Lake Kindred , but what about the rest of the Fluffs ?

I personally think it would cool and funny to see a Bee Fluff Flying around in Lake Kindred. Just Sayin',

I meant that way you would have more variety , and they would not be recolors . Plus Gaia already has their animation right ? ANd you could add all the other fluffs from zomg too. The Crystal fluff would be awesome !

That would be so cute whee

That said, out of memory, they once said they cannot re-use "as is" animations from zOMG or Towns as they are done differently than what's needed for Lake Kindred. But it doesn't prevent them than considering to make some. "Beach" and "Bee" would be great for summer biggrin

Retro Punk

lilloulou
Guin - Aoiichi
GAMES

That would be so cute whee

That said, out of memory, they once said they cannot re-use "as is" animations from zOMG or Towns as they are done differently than what's needed for Lake Kindred. But it doesn't prevent them than considering to make some. "Beach" and "Bee" would be great for summer biggrin
Yeah they could do remake/ reboots ! 3nodding

Though if they do make new fluffs i hope they have them with their eyes open. I mean blinking is cool. But Pegacorn has his eyes closed all the way up to when he attacks . Is he related to Daredevil or something?

Noob

Shops-ish

Would it be feasible to fill Nicolae's Store on a more regular basis?
Same could be said about Flynn's.

Noob

Shops

Has Loyal's been fixed, or is he still stealing tokens with his double PMing?
If he double PM'd in the past, it's likely he will do it again in 3 mos.

I'm tired of getting shafted. gonk

Mythical Dragonslayer

20,350 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Battle: Knight 100
Kindred

Seriously when’s the mystery egg gonna hatch? It’s been half a year already…

Mythical Dragonslayer

20,350 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Beta Citizen 0
Kindred

Several times when I’ve tried to run away from battle it hasn’t let me. Is this a bug or an intentional feature? And if it’s intentional, why do you want u unable to run from battles sometimes?

Mythical Dragonslayer

20,350 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Beta Citizen 0
Kindred

Is there a reason Sleep and Paralyze effectively do the same thing? It’s a bit annoying and redundant for both status effects to deal the same result. Could you change them up maybe? Have one of them only last one round instead of two, or maybe still letting us use items or run away during one of them?

Mythical Dragonslayer

20,350 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Beta Citizen 0
Items – Kindred

Several Kins still don’t sort into the Kindred tab. When can we expect this fixed? It’s not any species either, for example I’ve got 3 Echo’s but only one shows in the Kindred tab while the other two only show in the All tab…

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff