Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 3/29/2016 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Krodan's Love Of My Life

Mom

32,275 Points
  • Circ de Macabre 500
  • CB's Goat Mom 500
  • A Rose's Individuality Duality 500

Games/KINDRED

CAN WE HAVE A KINDRED THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS:

PLEASE

Sexy Turtle

User Image

Event

Any idea when it will start?

Gekko

Games

Will zomg ever be brought back as a standalone game?

Angelic Blob

Feature + Itemsy

Could there be more black american / textured hairstyles available in the salon? Such as low cut fades.

Examples

(User petition) More African American hair with straight bangs

(Site feedback) Extreme lack of black men haircuts

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
Quinn

Games/KINDRED

CAN WE HAVE A KINDRED THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS:

PLEASE

YES PLEASE

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰
Forums - Announcements

I recently found myself in the Featured Announcements forum and noticed that there's an (old) MC announcement hanging out in there.
Not a big issue or anything, but thought I'd bring it to your attention (I'm one of those people who tends to be particular about things being in their place)

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Misc.

I hope Gaia offers their staff some good benefits because

excitable sloth

is going to need some relationship counseling. Hoo boy did today's AtS get intense with so many people vying for your hand. o_o

(I'm sorry that because of work I never get to come to AtS and say hi to you fabulous staff people, but I love you all anyway.)

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Items

Can we get Usami's Fringe Set in new colors, please? These bangs are so beautiful, and it's like they've been forgotten.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

misc

please fix the rules for AtS. it currently says "Questions should follow the following format..."
it should say "questions MUST be posted in the following format or we will delete them and warn the poster for spamming, no matter how relevant they are or even if certain staff members enjoy the posts"

anger over badly thought out warnings aside, the "should" really should be changed to a "must". i've seen staff members quote a post and ignore the question within just to tell them they need to put it in format. that's kind of trolly. a person just got quoted by staff, who would have had to have read it in order to quote it, and they don't answer cause the question is formatted wrong. =_=
domokun stargate
Misc. - Tickets

Is asking about it in AtS the best way to get a response to (issues with items/gold) tickets these days? (and if so, how long should a person wait before taking this route? two weeks? a month? three months? just so I know for my current [been waiting about 2.5 months now], and future reference, how long to sit in limbo for before asking)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff