Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 1/20/2016 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
Event

Will there be an alchemy formula or someway we can use all the Holly items we won from Lake Kindred? I ended up with close to 1500 of them.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Original Vampire

RUNWAY

Can we get some new color themes or some themes like the ones u have to pay to enter 4 the non paying themes please. Thanks. smile

Rich Anubutt

Features

Just like Runway, could an "Art" runway be built too?
Maybe we could submit 500x500 art or whatever size and get the community to vote for their favorites for a theme?

Collector Cutie-Pie

Items

PLEASE DEAR GAIA GODS
I BEG OF YOU

IT'S 2016 AND I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE LIKE 2007 OR SOMETHING TO BE ABLE TO EQUIP THE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE LUCIE POWDER TO MY FACE WITHOUT THE COMPACT GETTING IN THE WAY

AND WE STILL CANNOT DO THIS
IN 2016

SURELY WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO MAKE A POWDER ONLY POSE
ID PAY 599GC FOR A SINGLE POSE POWDER FACE ONLY ITEM

PLEASE GODS
DELIVER ME FROM YEARS OF WAITING
THE LIPSTICK ONLY AND EYESHADOW ONLY WERE NICE

BUT THAT SUBTLE WHITE BETWEEN ACTUAL WHITE AND DEFAULT SKIN IS BARELY REPLICATED BY THE LITTLE NIGHT OUT BUT THAT ADDS RANDOM DOTS AND ISN'T AS NICE

- HUMBLY A LITTLE LUCIE AND FACE MOD FAN

Skilled Shapeshifter

3,915 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I've been away from Gaia for about 2and a half (2+1/2 years) now, and I noticed how Gaia has had hyperinflation and zOMG! seems to be taken down. Is there anything you could do to fix the inflation issue? The older shops have not responded to such changes in economy and, is such, most gold items can be bought in only a few minutes of playing Gaia. Perhaps everyone could have their gold divided by a number so it corresponds to the shops and so it's not so hard to rammer how expensive something is.

Spirited Bear

8,125 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Master Medic 150
Games

Do you think that Kindred can be developed as a phone game?

I think the game would be able to hit a wider audience if it was in the play store for phone apps.
During the bitter frost event this year, I played a good little bit of it on my actual cell phone. The game ran really smooth, and was for the most part very enjoyable as a cell phone game. However, adjusting the size of the browser every so often felt very redundant.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
shops

when will the marketplace graphs be fixed? they've been broken for over two years, and a fix was promised well over a year ago.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
events - ask the staff

would you consider changing the way that the ask the staff event works? For example: on a two week rotation, week a would be solely about answering questions about the site itself; lake kindred requests/suggestions, marketplace questions, item requests, questions about upcoming events, etc etc. week b would function as a place for staff to answer for personal/fun questions; what's your favourite colour/item, how was your weekend, etc etc.

Hungry Werewolf

Features

I keep asking the same...give us the option to change the header of the site...I want to use some of the previous great backgrounds of Gaia...but not more the city =w=

Hungry Werewolf

Items

There is any chance that the animated that go on the back can work over a background item?
I know is something about the layering, but I want to know if we still having a chance for that...I always wanted to wear an animated tail with a background :c

Thanks for reading biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces