Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Items

The item Doll Collection Bundle says it contains the entire collection from 2014 & 2015 SDPlus dolls. Since it is still 2015 does the bundle update as new dolls are released, or does it only have the SDPlus dolls that were released before the bundles release?

It contains the dolls that were released prior to the bundle... but a Doll Collection 2.0 may be something to look forward to as we begin the new year!

Quote:
Art

Question: Is it possible to release an artbook for Gaia Online featuring concept art from old Chance Items and defunct features, possibly including art from artists now no longer associated with Gaia Interactive? I and many others would buy such a thing.

An art book would be an amazing idea! I know it’s been in talks before.

Quote:
Games

Regarding Lake Kindred... Will we ever get detailed descriptions of Kins' abilities?

For instance, I'd love to actually be able to read about the damage ratio, accuracy rate, and status-inflicting chance in the detailed profiles of my kindred.

Kin may eventually get more detailed descriptions to their abilities, for now though, it’s up to the imagination!

Quote:
Games

Another Lake Kindred question:

Will Filligris and Carnelion ever see any kind of buffs to their level rewards? The majority of their drops are potions, and it's really disappointing to see that in a 1499GC kin, especially when previous kin have had much more varied drops.

At this moment Filligris and Carnelion will not have any buffs to their level rewards, this could change in the future however.

Quote:
Other/Forum;

The spammers are still a big problem. Are there any
plans to tackle the problem more effectively?

While stopping spammers 100% is unlikely due to the numerous methods spam can be done, we have instituted several detection mechanisms to help curb the recent outbreaks. For the past few days incidents have significantly decreased.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Happy ABSmas Staff!

I'm getting my regular questions ready~ But first I want to know how Woo's and Sloth's honeymoon is going? =P

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

MERRY EARLY ABSMAS!

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace, 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet, I don't need to taste to believe; what's December without Christmas Eve?”

Features/Misc(?)

Kind of a minor nitpick really, but could the Daily Chance cart be removed from the GoFusion page, and added to the Runway page instead? GoFusion hasn't been a header tab for quite some time now, it'd be a lot easier if the cart was moved~ O3o

User Image

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Merry ABSMAS

I just wanna thank ya'll for Snowbaraman we got today. He's the best thing to grace Gaia since me.
Items

If you thought you could do an AtS without me begging for beards and facial hair items, YOU ARE WRONG.

So, beard and facial hair items. I need them. You need them. We all need them. But mostly me!

Anyway, merry scruffy christmas and a hairy new years to the staff n junk!

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Items
Can we get some glove recolors please? Arm mods are wonderful but I want to hold my little dragons too.
User Image

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Ӻσɾ ϯɦε ςɦɪlɗɾεɳ, ϯɦεʏ ɱɑɾκ
Ȧɳd ϯɦε ςɦɪlɗɾεɳ, ϯɦεʏ κɳσω

Manga

When will we begin a new arch plot for the manga?
I've been wanting to see more of Josie.

Ҭɦε ρʅɑςε ωɦεɾε ϯɦε ʂɪɗεωɑʅκ εnɗs

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Items
Can this poor fellow get a name of his own? He's not really "icy" like Fafnir is.
User Image
Or does he have anything to do with the event? His coloring is a tad similar to the last panel with Fafnir...

Angelic Blob

Events

As the Gaia Shops increased in number, so has toting and caroling. So I would like to know if the staff can reduce the amount of shops needed to complete the task of collecting all the toting/caroling items.

The amount of hours required to complete this task, including the years of increasing the shops, (22 and even 24- counting Mecha Neko, Rococo, and the Cash Shop) has gotten ridiculous.

Example, in 2007 it was 16. And prior to that it was merely 10; with the only hang-up being wait time to let the servers rest. Of course we didn't have multiple activities going on during those times, but now, if you want to participate and collect, it just takes up a huge amount of time and often discourages people from getting extras.

NonbinarySinner's Significant Otter

Feral Pup

6,825 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
How does one become a NPC, or a moderator for Gaia, is there anyway to do that?

Lucky Prophet

31,575 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Games - Lake Kindred
Can the numbers by the sides of the items be changed to black with a white outline or something similarly more readable? For some of the darker potion bottles, it's very hard to read the number once you've gotten to double digits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff