Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Games

When will the Sealed Kindred Certificates unlock?

Soon! We would like to unlock them before September.

Quote:
Items/ Features

Philosopher's Cache:
I do not know who is effected by this, but opening a lot of them at the same time takes really long.

Even worse;
Quote:
You have 100 more of Philosopher's Cache remaining. Would you like to keep going?
Play Again

Close
One will be deducted from your inventory.

^ This feature doesnt seem to work.
This is the v response I get.
Quote:
Item Details
Data Validation Error
The item was not found in your inventory.

There is about 3.7k caches waiting to be opened, a cumbersome feet even with the Play Again feature.

Can this be caused by having to many caches? and can the Play Again be fixed?

Sorry about that! We'll have to take a look into this and see what we can do to fix it!

Quote:
Features

I left GaiaOnline for quite a time, and I'm not sure what these "Kickstart Chance" gates are. What does it mean when it says you "recieve discounted temple gates"?

It means that you will receive the Temple Gate item gold shop item ahead of its release into Loyal's Bazaar and you are spending less gold on it now than you would when it enters into the shop.

Quote:
Items

When are you going to bring back choosing what bundle we want, instead of leaving it up to chance like with the new Creative Cosplay? It's very inconvenient to users who only have a certain amount of GC and want exactly what they want.

We have several different methods of bundle purchasing. Some we put directly into La Victoire, some are in Bundle RIGs, which means that they are a chance reward. I would recommend if you want a bundle, but you don't want to take the chance on not getting it from a RIG, to purchase it off the MP.

Quote:
Items

Loyal Mystery Box - do we need to open them until we have the tickets directly in our inventory for them to be considered for the raffle?

No, you do not need to open them.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
First! I would just like to say thank you so much for the event. I had fun gettin' all the achievements. heart

Items

I would love to see more Asian inspired outfits for paws. emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Events

This achievement for the "Talk Like a Pirate Day" event has only been released once.

User Image
(Salty, Scurvy, Lily-livered, Swashbuckling, Pirate, Deckhand, Wench, Bilge rat)
50 Points
"Awarded t'ye scurvy dogs that prove yerself t'be a pirate" "Arrr, ye truly be a pirate, me heartie!"

We earned it by posting in a special event forum.
Since this is a popular internet holiday that happens each year and has a huge following, can you please re-release this achievement this year?

In case you're wondering Talk like a Pirate day is on September 19. emotion_awesome

Question is originally asked by Nenanah.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Games

Lots of people are complaining about how long it takes to level up in the Lake Kindred game.
A lot of us are busy with jobs, school, and family.
Do you think that it would be possible to give us double experience weekends for the game?
They do it with Call of Duty, I know my boyfriend raves about it or did when he was actively playing that game. You could probably give out cash discounts for Kindred items and stuff to so you make a profit and it adds to the hype.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Games/Lake Kindred

Is there anyway you guys could make level grinding easier?

If you guys want people to play the game you need to make the pacing quicker because I've heard constantly that people are getting burned out on level grinding.
It's not fair for people who have jobs, classes etc.
People are going to lose interest quick & they already are.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Features
Previously we had a KS that was noted to have removed 1/3 of the active gold from Gaia's economy?

Can we have a rough estimate on what percentage of gold this KS removed from the system?

P.S. Can we expect another KS soon? emotion_kirakira Cause Meido Achievements....

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Features

Any updates on when the inventory worth calculator will get its own page with item list? Even if it was trimmed to 500 items per account, it'd add a lot more functionality to figuring out true account worth.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Features
Question: As I'm a pretty avid user of Gaia Chat I couldn't help but notice that after a while the chat gets pretty laggy for
a lot of people, sometimes even for me. This is likely due to the amount of old messages loaded in the chat. Is it possible to
implement a script that clears the chat daily at midnight PST/PDT? I think this would alleviate the lagginess of this feature
quite a bit for many people.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Games
Question: Thanks to the event I've started to enjoy Lake Kindred, be it in moderation xD But there has been one thing that
annoyed me to no end in the Zen Temple. If you get hit by a lv 2+ Kokeshi Doll's magic attack, 7/10 chance that you get hit by
the Sleep status and often more than once per battle. I personally think the chance of Sleeplocking is way too high and I have
seen a LOT of people complaining about it. I have even read a story of a lv 50 Stagony being Sleeplocked to death by a lv 2
Kokeshi Doll! This isn't challenging, this is just utterly frustrating! Can't you nerf their Sleep magic just a bit or just
add the rule that with each succesful status infliction it becomes less likely that you're struck with it again for the rest
of the battle?

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Features

Alchemy: Are you all still planning the SDPlus Box Formula?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

I have a suggestion/question for the ignore list feature. I've noticed that when I put someone on my ignore list I can still view the guilds that they own and they can still view mine. If I have someone blocked they don't really have any business with trying to join or view a guild that I own. I tested this out with my mules, I set a mule to ignored but I could still look the the guild that they owned. Anyway I'm pretty sure that trying to join a guild that is owned by a person that blocked you would fall under harassment but why cant we just n** it in the bud... Would it be possible to make it to where that if you have someone on your ignored list they can not view any guilds that you own or submit join requests to them? It would probably help cut down some of the harassment reports and onsite drama.

As someone whose been cyberstalked in the past, I would love to see this happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff