Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Shops

My question revolves around the shop keepers themselves: do you guys plan on updating them?

I mean, don't get me wrong Moira, Louie, and Josie look absolutely fabulous, but everyone else has pretty much looked exactly the same since I started Gaia almost six years ago.

They've also had the same catchphrases and greetings for a long time as well; Edmund's shop has been rebuilt, Johnny Gambino has long since been buried, so those catchphrases/greetings are due for an update.

Thank you for your time and all your hard work

Quote:
Shops

The talk bubbles in the gold shops don't talk about what is going on in the manga or events anymore. The things they say are outdated. When are you planning on updating what they say?

Its something we would like to update, however other coding issues have taken priority. Its good to hear that there is interest in plot consistency between what is happening in the manga and the shopkeepers do need new looks! We can't give a set update timeline on when these things can be scrubbed or cleaned up, but we would like to do something new this year.

Quote:
Shops/Games

Question:
Would it be possible to get an exchange for Lake Kindred potions kinda like we have for fish? That way, we can 'upgrade' the potions we don't use, for ones we do.

We like this suggestion. We don't have any plans for an exchange at this time, but its something we could develop alchemy formulas for.

Quote:
Events

Are Kins besides the cash shop ones going to be un-soulbound soon? I'd love to trade for ones I don't have and help out some friends by throwing Oppososaurus at them!

We may eventually un-soulbind some of the Kin, but mostly they are only available for sellback or potentially alchemy at this time. We may offer formulas for users to obtain Kin if they can't catch any in the game!

Quote:
Manga/Event

So Ruby's made some mention of sending Peyo off to camp to avoid 'the current not-so-friendly happenings of Gaia'. Is she referring to the Nyx situation in the manga or is she referring to something else?

It's been a mystery as to whether fictional Gaia has been keeping pace with us (several years) or manga time (several months) so it'd be nice to have some sort of confirmation as to what's been going on with all this wibbly wobbly timey whimy stuff. @_@

Ruby is indeed referring to the unsavory events now happening in Durem. In an effort to protect the children of Gaia, many of the adults secreted them away to a camp where they would be safe. The Kin are not something they were planning on encountering - whether they are hostile, somehow leftover from the Animated, or somehow summoned to protect the children is still a mystery.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Items

Hey, I've got a couple simple questions... lol What artist made the Wing Scouts uniform? Can we get the same person to make more items with that blue palette, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE? I'd actually be tempted to spend gaia_diamond money gaia_diamond on items of that color... wink wink wink

Snuggly Sailor

Games
Evening staff members,
I was wondering if you could give us an update on the progress of Gaia Fishing? Will it be done soon? Can we get a sneak peek preview of what it will look like? I hope you will fix the password rooms and/or enforce the ignore system better in fishing rooms. Like if users are already on your ignore list, they shouldnt have to be blocked again in the room and blocked/ignored users shouldnt be able to enter rooms of the blockers.

Thanks,
S. Buffy

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Features

Hello! I was wonderin' if we will be seein' any achievements for reachin' level 50 in Lake Kindred? Maybe one for skill, and one for gettin' a Kin to level 50.
Thank you. biggrin

Perfect Artist

Shadowy Pumpkin

Items

Will we ever be seeing a black/blue recolor of Avatar of Twilight?
Items

Since it was released, [Animal] Sandman's Body Pillow has been unable to be equipped and saved to avatars; it's been brought up by various users in Bug Report a few times (back around release and recently)

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Crystal Sparda
Items

Hey, I've got a couple simple questions... lol What artist made the Wing Scouts uniform? Can we get the same person to make more items with that blue palette, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE? I'd actually be tempted to spend gaia_diamond money gaia_diamond on items of that color... wink wink wink

We're glad you like it! We'll pass the feedback on to our artists.

Smol Waffles

Items

Will there be a paw rig this month?

Stubborn Gifter

Event

For the Lake Kindred game, can you either raise the drop rate for Health Potions higher or maybe make a bundle that contains 10 Health Potions?

It's just that with Phantom Sycamorte in the game, it's kinda impossible to battle since Health Potions are kinda scarce. sweatdrop

Hardcore Buddy

26,175 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
Features (I think)

Is there any chance there will be a tab for kindred items in our inventories? It would make finding the potions and eggs much easier!

OG Gaian

Any reason why the Avatar Builder's search program more functional than the MP Search program?

I can look up an item on MP and it could be spelled correctly and ill either get nothing or 20 pages of ridiculous items that have no relation.

Avatar builder, I can type one word of it and get all the recolors and the original to show up.

Is there a chance this will be fixed soon, because its been like this since MP's release and it needed to get fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff