Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 6/1/2015 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

leviondo's Wife

Desirable Treat

14,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Question Category Games

Question: Anything new with zOMG?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

7,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
Games

Question:
I took a poll about what type of game i liked so does that mean your putting a new game out soon?

Otherworldly Detective

9,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Launch Party 100
how about instead of putting another company's game on Gaia Online you do the smart thing and bring back zOMG. why wont you bring back zOMG! wahmbulance

Fused Star

8,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Games

If you don't bring back our beloved zOMG!, would you at least find a better way to repurpose the areas and enemies that were in zOMG!? It's painful to watch an enemy pass by and be unable to satisfy the urge to kill it with your favorite ring. For the sake of Gaiamanity (pun on humanity, if you couldn't tell), don't tease us like this!

Angelic Blob

Items

I wanted to know if the artists can make the new User Image Nosey items for Paws- layer over the User Image Muzzles.

Site feedback thread

Question Category
Games

Question:
If zOMG remains discontinued, will the rings still sit in the inventory? It's a bit strange that they're still soulbound and I was surprised to find that they were still there after noticing the game was gone. It's a bit cluttered :U
thanks!!
Question Category: Items

Question

I, and many other members, enjoy having a background to finish off our avatars. The problem is that many times it is impossible to find something to match or fit. I propose an item or series of items, made available to all members through the gold shops, that are solid or patterned backgrounds. The possibilities are limitless. You could even utilize this idea in the cash shop in the form of recolors. You could do special ones that display places in Gaia Towns and Towns 2, Rally, Virtual Hollywood. It could also be something that CrosStitch could do as well, in the form of contests. I hope to see this in the future.

catumba's Wife

Feral Survivor

40,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Inventory, Inventory, Inventory, When is it going to be repair or improve?

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
First question, since it got glossed over and I missed the ATS earlier

Items

Hi there. Given the recent uptick in Alchemy and it's use of old zOMG stuff did you know there are some zOMG items you've left out of the Back Alley Grab Bags and Philosopher's Cache: zOMG?

I've compiled a list:

These are zOMG items completely unavailable.
User Image Berry Ring Pop

User Image Barton Regulars Boots / Recipe

User Image Lumberjack Axe / Recipe: Cheri's Twin **USED IN ALCHEMY FORMULA**

User Image Ian's Hat / Recipe

User Image Mint Sundae Sweets / Formula

User Image Marshall Companion

User Image Ghostie

User Image Easter Event 2010 Chicky

User Image Easter Event 2010 Churpy

User Image Easter Event 2010 Cheepy

User Image Easter Event 2010 Chirpy

User Image Oh My Gumball

Items rarely in Back Alley Grab Bags but used heavily in Alchemy:

User Image Damaged Biochip

User Image Fauxskin

User Image Seaweed

User Image Vampire Blood

WitchyKit's Fangirl

Insane Villain

62,025 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Abomination 100
Second question:
Items/Features
Could we possibly get a mass release of the following items either via formula to craft them or via inclusion into an item generator people can get for gold:

User Image Angelic Chair
User Image Angelic Table
User Image Angelic Bed
User Image Angelic Neck Scarf
User Image Nitemare Chair
User Image Nitemare Table
User Image Nitemare Neck Scarf

Could we maybe get a higher drop rate in Ye Olde Trunk for this one?
User Image Nitemare Sarcophagus

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
ATS Thread

Can we have a place in the beginning of each ATS dedicated to what happened to zOMG please? I'm getting tired of seeing people ask about it every week because they don't want to take five minutes and figure out what happened to it. Please and thank you~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff