Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello, friends, and welcome to castle of glass!

castle of glass is a little thread that I, Nostalgic Heart and my friend, Perikymata started so
                  that we could achieve all of our Gaian dreams! In other words, we will use it to display our quests
                  and track our progress on them. And maybe, if some really really nice people drop by, we can get
                  a little help in reaching our goals. This isn't necessary, of course, but if you donate to our quests,
                  then we'll be very elated, and we may reward your kindness with some of my own someday! What
                  we want the most, though, is for all of you to drop by, look around, and have a wonderful time.
                  castle of glass provides a friendly atmosphere, a place where we all can hang out and just
                  chat the day away. We hope more than anything that you stick around and become my lovely
                  regulars. Doing so will make our quests so much more fun and easy. We're so glad you decided to
                  visit our thread, and we would love it if you would come in and stay to chat. We are very friendly
                  and so are all of our amazing regulars. (Which we hope you decide to become too!) Please don't be
                  afraid to come in and take a look around. We promise you we don't bite! (Perikymata does, beware)

RULES !

1. Follow Gaia's Terms of Service and Charity/Quests Rules and Guidelines.

2. Just be nice. Avoid pointless arguments. Never be rude.

3. Bumping is not allowed. Well, it is okay once in a while when the thread is off the first page,
                    and dead. But otherwise, avoid bumping. It kills the conversations. sad

4. Feel free to PM or quote (do not touch anything in the first page) us if you have any concerns.

5. Just to check if you've read the rules, and also as conversation starter, do you have a favorite quote?
                    If yes, what is it? If not, do you like pineapples? 8D

7. We can add more rules if we feel the need to.

ABOUT !

Call me anything you like. Nostalgic Heart will do, actually. I am a very conversational person. I
                am into photography and if you want to see any of my shots, the link is up on my profile. I also
                love collecting artworks of my avatar and my original character, Corus which is why I go to the
                Art Freebies forum very often. If you are an artist looking for a subject, I will be willing to volunteer!
                Stick around and you shall get to know me better.

QUEST !

Very ambitious indeed.

User Image ZODIACAL: EQUINOX
                1,500,000,000GG / 129,000,000,000GG

DONORS !

Here is a list of people who have relentlessly supported me with my foolishness.

aeerdna_X
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yo Big Mama

Okiratika

ABOUT !
                Hi! In opposition to what was said in the first post, I do not bite! You may call me Peri,
                and I'm friendly, and chatty, in this silly online world-y. Rhymed! Ba-dum-tss! Learn
                more about me in my profile, or you can just talk to me/us in the thread. Do it! ;)

WISH LIST !
                I'm actually here for the friends and the chats. The items are just bonus points!
                User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

DONORS !
                Here's a list of people who have contributed and helped me in my quest.
                Obliterate Charity • Battina's Lace and Dystopian Hero
                Anonymous Benefactor • Dystopian Hero
                thin white girl lips • Winter Sumiko

LINKS IN !

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.96223977][IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg239/pericardium05/cog_zpsoumiartl.gif[/IMG][/url]

LINKS OUT !

PM me or post in the thread (politely) if you want to be placed here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                User Image User Image
                User Image User Image

RESERVED !

RESERVED !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items