Visitors Count c:

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79 80 81 > >>

Newbie Friend

User Image
❘❙ IF YOU CAN DREAM . . .X ❘❙ THE WISH YOU'RE MAKINGX ❘❙ ARE COMING TRUE
                                                User Image
                                                    Welcome to A Dream Come True . . .
                                                    I am extremely happy that you clicked on my thread . . I am a huge fan of charities ♥ Until one day I realized . . . I should open up my very own charity ! ! I've been happy earning golds and items from other charities and now it's time for me to give other gaians ! !

The moment you lost your hope . . . You might go to the charity to ask for help . . . We are always here for you ♥ We try not to let you down . . .

Everyone are welcome here ♥ We are one big and happy family ! We don't hate newbies but we help newbies c: So don't afraid to come here ! We won't bite c;

Click this for extra chances to receive donation! [o w o] || [o n o]

Thread Layout made by Kyra La Kyra c:

Enjoy your stay and have fun ! Please <3 this thread and vote the visitors count to show your support c:

Newbie Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image
                                                    A Dream Come True was made on the 10th January 2015 . . . I am the owner of this charity . . I'm not sure how long this charity will be going on but lets pray so it'll go longer c:
                                                    A Dream Come True is different from any other charity because we're a big happy family and a bit more special ♥

What are our speciality ?
                                                    We give out donations WITHOUT any forms ! We have the difference between VIPs | | Members | | Visitors . VIPs are special members who paid for the entrance fee and monthlies . They are reward for being special and will receive greater prizes . They'll also receive points which they could redeem for items . . Members are regular gaians who always coming here . Visitors are hit and run gaians .

We can't promise to give out billions because our current funds won't allow us to . . . I hope you could understand . . . Our games will be changed if it's being held for a long time or if it ends . . Our games are a bit different from other charities . We held adventurous game ! And some easy to win games c:

Enjoy your stay and have fun ! Please <3 this thread and vote the visitors count to show your support c:

Newbie Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image
                                                    The Staff :

User Image

5 VAMPIRE
                                                    Hello there ! I'm the owner of the charity c: I really love helping gaians so I decided to open my own charity !
                                                    I'm bad on introducing myself but please call me Julie c: I'm 15 and I know I'm young cx

Guest Welcomer

User Image

ImThatRogue
                                                    Hey c: I'm the guest welcomer of the charity ♥ I'll be the most polite welcomer that you'll love me !
                                                    I'm quite bad with introducing myself like julie so this will be it xp

Moderators

User Image

T00PYG00
                                                    Hello ! I am the Ruthless Gatekeeper. I will protect with my life. Just kidding, but i will definitely do what I can to serve! ^.^ I'm here to make your dreaming and wishing a little easier, but i need your cooperation for that too. Please listen to all of the rules set by OP, and use a little common sense, to make everyone's visit to this dream foundation a little bit easier! Thanks for your cooperation!

User Image

manasa95
                                                    Hey y'all, my name is Manasa, and I'm here to help you guys out. I'm worse at introductions than the other two ^, so if you'd like to know anything, feel free to ask. ^^

Charity's Mule

[ pic ]

ADreamComeTrue Mule
                                                    I am just a mule :'c

Currently not searching anymore . . .
                                                    Interested ? Fill in the forms below and pm me c:

Mod Form
                                                    User :
                                                    Nickname :

Newbie Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image
                                                    List of VIPs :
                                                    1. ImThatRogue - 50 , 000 points
                                                    2. T00PYG00 - 6 , 100 points
                                                    3. manasa95 - 4 , 200 points
                                                    4. misakichin - 21 , 430 points
                                                    5. PockiiPrincess - 2 , 900 points
                                                    6. Rheypunzel - 19 , 200 points
                                                    7. nanin_02 - 0 points

About VIPs :
                                                    VIPs are special members of A Dream Come True charity c:
                                                    They sign up and paid for the entrance fee [ 1 . 5 B ] and monthlies [ name your price ] .
                                                    They have tons of speciality ♥

VIPs Specialities :
                                                    They'll receive points each time they post in the thread , participate in any games / contests , donating and when they pay their monthlies .
                                                    They'll receive greater items each time they win any games / contests .
                                                    They could keep collecting points and they could redeem their points for items .
                                                    They will be gifted each months .
                                                    The monthlies payment will be collected and buy greater items for their redeement .
                                                    They pay a little , They receive a lot !

More About VIPs :
                                                    1. Each time you post you'll earn 100 points [ no bump spams ! ]
                                                    2. Must be active !

Interested joining the VIP Club ? Fill in the form below and pm me c:
                                                    User :
                                                    Nickname :
                                                    Fav colors :
                                                    Extra :
                                                    By sending this form to owner of A Dream Come True , I will follow all instructions and be a good VIP c:

Enjoy your stay here and have fun ! Please <3 this thread and vote the visitors count to show your support c:

Newbie Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image
                                                    Games !
                                                    RNG c:
                                                    Generate a number [ 1 - 500 ] and if you matches any number listed below , please quote me with the link to the page c:

VIPs earns 100 points

1 - User Image
                                                    11 - User Image( x 3 )
                                                    26 - User Image
                                                    30 - User Image( x 7 )
                                                    87 - User Image ( x 6 )
                                                    100 - User Image
                                                    159 - User Image
                                                    500 - User Image

VIPs
                                                    8 - User Image
                                                    25 - User Image

27 - 300 points

50 - User Image

88 - 200 points

96 - User Image

101 - 500 points

123 - 1 , 000 points

Adventurous Hunting c:
                                                    Instructions : -
                                                    1. I'll post random words on the center of any posts [ very small ].
                                                    2. Collect all words and make a sentence .
                                                    3. Pm me the sentence and I'll give you next instruction .

VIPs earns 100 points .

The first to end the game wins [ User Image ] if VIP [ User Image ] .
                                                    The 2nd to end the game wins [ User Image ] if VIP [ User Image ] .
                                                    The 3rd to end the game wins [ 1 B ] if VIP [ 200 points ] .

These are the games atm . . . More games coming soon ♥
                                                    Goodluck to all participants !

Enjoy your stay here and have fun ! Please <3 this thread and vote for the visitors count to show your support c:

Newbie Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image
                                                    Redeem Your Points Here c:
                                                    This section is special for VIPs Only ♥
                                                    VIPs who wish to redeem your rewards , make sure you have enough points !
                                                    Once you redeem your rewards , your points will decrease .
                                                    Example : You have 1,000 points and redeem an item which requires 900 points . Once you've redeem the item , your points will left only 100 points . I hope you understand !

How To Redeem : -
                                                    1. Pick the item you wish to redeem for .
                                                    2. Make sure you have enough points .
                                                    3. PM me the item you wish to redeem for .
                                                    4. I'll tell you the amount of points left after your redeement process is complete .
                                                    5. Start a trade and finish it .
                                                    6. You got it !

User Image - 17 , 900 points
                                                    User Image - 17 , 100 points
                                                    User Image - 18 , 000 points
                                                    User Image - 12 , 000 points
                                                    User Image - 13 , 500 points
                                                    User Image - 13 , 800 points
                                                    User Image - 18 , 500 points
                                                    User Image - 15 , 500 points
                                                    User Image - 18 , 500 points
                                                    User Image - 18 , 300 points
                                                    User Image - 13 , 900 points
                                                    User Image - 15 , 000 points
                                                    User Image - 13 , 500 points
                                                    User Image - 12 , 700 points
                                                    User Image - 17 , 000 points
                                                    User Image - 13 , 300 points
                                                    User Image - 18 , 000 points
                                                    User Image - 17 , 000 points
                                                    User Image - 13 , 900 points

Enjoy your stay here and have fun ! Please <3 this thread and vote the visitors count to show your support c:

Newbie Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image
                                                    Donators
                                                    rubic_lu2 - 1 B and Succubi's Modesty
                                                    manasa95 - 500 M
                                                    Anon [ Moi Rai ] - 100 M mythril coin
                                                    misakin - Swan Song + 1 B + Starlit Promise
                                                    ImThatRogue - 1 B

Donations Given ♥ 11 B [ pure ] was given c:
                                                    The Number Thirteen - 2 B + Nice Style For Work
                                                    misakin - Stellar Wish + Astra : Ivory Lacewings
                                                    ImThatRogue - 3 B
                                                    Rhyepunzel - Perpetually Cheerful Bravery + Pinky Minx
                                                    Angelliya - 3 B
                                                    kenshin.no.go - 3 B + Swan Song

All kind of donations are highly appreciated ♥
                                                    If you wish to donate to our charity , Please send trade to our mule c: You could find him in the staff post ♥ But atm he doesn't have a trading pass yet . . .

VIPs will receive 1 , 000 points [ donate 1 B ] and 2 , 000 points [ donate 2 B ]

Current Funds : 248,100,000,000 B / 300,000,000,000 B

Enjoy your stay and have fun ! Please <3 this thread and vote the visitors count to show support c:

Newbie Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image
                                                    VIP Of The Week gaia_crown
                                                    [ Name ]

Congratulation to [ name ] for being the VIP Of The Week !
                                                    [ name ] have donate [ items / golds / ideas ] for the charity and being the most active VIP !
                                                    Total of [ name ] 's Points :
                                                    [ number ] time redeement done in just 1 week !

Rewards For VIP Of The Week ♥
                                                    [ item / golds ]

How to be the VIP of the week ? It is very easy ! Be an active VIP , donate to the charity , have a lot of points and redeem a lot in just 1 week ♥

Enjoy your stay and have fun ! Please <3 this thread and vote the visitors count to show support c:

Newbie Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                                User Image
                                                    Links Out c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    [url=http://goo.gl/r0RU0r][img]http://goo.gl/QEsVAd[/img][/url]

Links In ♥

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                                    User Image

Help Them ♥

User Image User Image

Enjoy your stay here and have fun ! Please <3 this thread and vote the visitors count to show support c:

Newbie Friend

User Image
User Image
                                  ▌▌ Post Layout [ for 5 VAMPIRE's use only ] made by Kyra La Kyra.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/hU9FJKj.jpg[/img]
[imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/EJy1IvD.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=#f09970]▌▌[/color][color=#f6d6bc] ❝[/color][/size] [size=11][color=gray]TEXT[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Newbie Friend

Newbie Friend

Newbie Friend

Newbie Friend

Newbie Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items