Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- sтαяℓιgнт gινεαωαу ωεℓcσмεs уεαя σƒ ②⓪①⑤ --

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the year of 2015! This is a recycled thread from my previous
              giveaway in 2012 (yes, I know! so long ago!), so don't worry too much about the post/page
              counts or any of that. Anyway, let's get to the point. Since my previous giveaway ended, I've
              planned to hold more giveaways or even open a charity sometime in the future, which never
              happened, until now, and since I'm waaaay too lazy to hold a charity, it'll have to settle with a
              temporary giveaway. I hold my giveaways with a very serious mind. I don't play around, and I
              certainly don't throw presents into the open sky. If you are here for quick and easy items, with
              absolutely no effort, I suggest you turn back and run.

--Dol Baegi via lemonsatang, the giveaway mule.

ʀυℓεѕ

01. Follow Gaia's ToS at all times.
              02. Please do not beg me for anything.
              03. Do not send me any PMs or comments on my profiles asking for anything.
              04. Be literate.. please.
              05. Do not quote the front page.
              06. Do not spam. Grabbing attention of others to talk doesn't need spamming to do so.
              07. No advertising anything in this thread.
              08. Play nice, no bashing, no drama, etc.
              09. Talking to me doesn't give you any higher a chance to win.
              10. No mules. If I find one, you and your mule will be completely ignored.
              11. I may add more rules as I see fit.

нσω тσ qυαℓιƒу

01. Post 5 times before you take part in a contest.
              02. Talk, don't bump, that won't get you anywhere, unless no one's around.
              03. Follow all of the rules at all times.
              04. Must be an active member of gaia for at least a month.

Tiny Star

αηησυηcεмεηтs

--/--/-- ⋆ first round announcements cleared
              01/01/15 ⋆New Year event opened!

ωнσ's тнε gιvεя?

I'm a gaian since 2007. My previous giveaway was held under the username Sungels.
            I'm not super, super rich, and I also don't make gold to just randomly give out, I'm also a
            gaian who wants to have items for a new avi herself, so please understand that! Also,
            I'm not online 24/7. I have a life and a job to tend to but I'll still come by whenever I can.

My interests include drawing and coloring chibis, even though I'm not that great at it,
            reading, jamming to music, watching dramas, and gaming. As far as gaia goes, I'm more
            of a lurker, but I'll occasionally chat too, since I naturally do like to talk and be talked to.

I don't like to be randomly added into your friends list. If you want to add me, please
            make sure to talk first and that I know you. But here's the catch, being in my friends
            list has no benefit to you in my giveaways. All friends and strangers are of equal
            standing here, no exceptions. So how is it that I decide who to spontaneously give to?
            Easy. The one who is friendly enough, tries for what they want, and has a good working
            progress going already (that doesn't exclude people who have just began to quest tho!).
            So just keep coming back and chatting it up and participating and you may win!

Tiny Star

PLEASE READ "HOW TO QUALIFY" ON POST 1.

тεктεк ιт υρ

First and easy contest, go to tektek and make me a blue and white theme avi! Here's a little
              bonus, I like cute things~ Also, there is no price limit! PM your entries to ikaresa and
              remember to include the contest title! The contest ends when there are 6 entries, and if it
              ends before the end of January, it will be reopened. One entry per Gaian per round. Top 3 will
              win 8B, 4B, and 2B or item equivalent respectively. Current entries under spoiler.

Entry No. 1 : Jong Kook

Entry No. 2 : fickle raven

Entry No.3 : Rheypunzel

cαтcн тнε яε∂ εηvεℓσρε

From time to time, I'll post the red envelope to the bottom, and the first one to quote it will
              receive the surprise that's inside! The contents are completely random and decided before
              the event, not according to who quotes. Photo credit to Blue Jean Images.

cнαт αη∂ нαvε ƒυη

Here's my favorite contest. Just chat, be you, have fun. Again, don't bump unless there is no
              one else around. And I have this great ability to come back home from work and skim through
              these pages like crazy, so I'll say it again, don't bump unless no one else is around. Prizes are
              random to my mood, but there will be two winners every weekend. Good luck!

Tiny Star

ωιηηεʀѕ

*It is possible to win more than once. It is possible to win under multiple categories.*
              Even if you are a winner, do NOT open a trade with me for the prize. Wait until I get to you.
              All trades will be labeled, and also, I do not accept trades that aren't labeled.

2012's giveaway winners are listed under the spoiler.

Winners 2.26:
                ∞ Zarkie
                ∞ Renia goes RAWR
                ∞ Mysteltain
                ∞ Commander Cannoli

Winners 3.04
                ∞ Voodoo Kittie
                ∞ angry mii-chan
                ∞ iiTaecYeon
                ∞ iiTaeyang

Winners 3.12
                ∞ albino_butter
                ∞ Ziarinaa
                ∞ Renia goes RAWR

Last round winners
                ∞ iiTaeyang (only one actually active this time)

Catch the Red Envelope:
                Jong Kook won Astra: Soft Twitching Blue Tiger Ears

Weekend Winners for Chatting:
                Lady Kariel landed Winner 1 for Weekend 1
                Jong Kook landed Winner 2 for Weekend 1

Tiny Star

Ⴣιℓιαтεs

If you're interested in linking me and being linked here, PM Yang Yoji and let me know that
              you are interested. If you link me without letting me know, I probably won't find you to link back to.
              Also, as a warning, I don't normally keep the thread going when the giveaway is closed, but if there
              are still existing posts on the first page, it'll mean I'll come back to it.

All banners must be 200x40 because I'm OCD and picky at the same time.

ℓιик ιи

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78011265_1][img]https://db.tt/P772i6IS[/img][/url]

ℓιик συт

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff