Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello everyone and welcome!!!

Quote:
Items

In a lot of the recent tiers, you say that the exclusives will "never be sold again". Can you clarify exactly what you mean by that? Does this mean that tier exclusives could be rereleased indirectly, such as through a cash shop CI, or that they could be rereleased in other ways, and if so, what other sort of ways?

Tier exclusive can be released through Flynn's Plunder or community prizes, but will never be directly sold in the cash shop through a CI or individually.

Quote:
Item
Are we going to see another NPC REI/EI in another time? Not talking about the NPCs from RIG or from the original REI/EI. I'm talking about NPC shopkeepers.

There's no NPC shopkeeper EI planned for the remainder of 2014, but it's definitely a possibility for sometime after the new year!

Quote:
Items/Events?

2 weeks ago on ATS you said the rot cruz halo was going to be released to the top ten donors that week (also the double rainbow ticket) It still hasn't been given out. Have you guys forgotten?

They were granted out today to all the winners!

Quote:
Features

We were promised an update on the inventory arranger two days ago. Where is it?

You can find the preview thread here!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/official-inventory-arranger-update/t.94824993/

Quote:
Events

Are you already planning for the Christmas event? Any teasers for us?

It's probably too early to really ask this one, but I already bought my Christmas jumper this year

Look for some of Gaia's favorite NPCs to be making a re-appearance!

Quote:
Features

When the new inventory arranger is put in place, is there a chance that items being kept in the storage or house boxes could become trapped/lost? If there is a risk of this, no matter how small it may seem, will you guys give us at least 24 hours notice of when the change will happen so that we can move that stuff into our regular inventory just to be safe? (having all that stuff mixed in with the regular inventory may be a bother for some so the less time it has to be there the better and all)

This question is briefly answered in this post here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/official-inventory-arranger-update/t.94824993_66/#66
Items in the locker will not be lost. If you have more items in your locker than the allotment you will not be able to add more items to it until you move out enough items to bring the count below 600. This was done for optimization reasons.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga
  • Misc

Familiar Lunatic

Features

What can we expect to happen to the zOMG! forum?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Feature/Events
At last weeks AtS I asked about the 2 missin' achievements from the Halloween event. You guys said that they will be granted. Can you shed some light on that? I would like to know what they were, because I would really like to get them. Thanks!

Sublime Gardener

Yes, I'm back to wreak havoc with a totally insane, long-winded question. (One that wasn't answered at the last two events- third time's the charm, hopefully.) Sorry! It's only because I care about the community and love the site.

Items
      In response to my question at the ATS on 10/27 (Why can’t you remove gold generators?), you said that the major reason for not removing them was that gold generators are popular (read: people like them!) and that they help to fund your site. I have no quarrel with the second portion of this argument. I like this site and I would like for it to be here for many years to come.

I do, however, have to heartily disagree with the idea that people like gold generators. As I mentioned previously, the current statistic is that 90-92% of those polled (by Gaians) hate gold generators. (Many of these polls are linked here but I'm sure there are more recent ones that can be found quite easily.) That means that only 8-10% of your population likes them. There are multiple petitions begging for the removal of gold generators, here (2,560+ votes) and here (1,450+ votes) to list two of the larger ones. (There are even two that I've seen asking for Gaia itself to be deleted or reset entirely. More recently there was a poll here with people predicting Gaia’s imminent downfall.) Likewise, many users have vowed not to purchase GC until things change (though the OP isn’t editing her first post to reflect the numbers, there are ~167 pages of signatures).

So I don’t buy the premise that “people like them.” It could well be that people are buying them because they feel they have no other choice. Not everyone understands vending and not everyone has the patience for fishing. And, let’s face it; the output from the other games is pretty much worthless nowadays. (Though I understand a fix for Booty Grab might be coming- thanks for that.) Gold generators are pretty much the only way that some people have to get the items that they want on this site (if they want to pay with gold) and that’s not right, considering they’re what wrecked the economy in the first place.

The actual question is this: Have you considered having a neutral third party conduct a survey requesting feedback on gold generators or hosting a poll of your own (without a cop-out neutral answer) and then sharing the results of that survey with us?

Your sales might reflect that these items are popular- but that might be for the reason I mentioned above. Or, worse, it could be because the item descriptions in the cash shop are vague and some people don’t know what they’re buying until after they open the item. There are tons of conspiracy theories out there- I won't list them all. (I've wasted enough of your time.) Hosting a poll and having solid proof that you’re willing to share with the community could not only help to weaken one side’s argument (I don’t even care if it’s my side), it could also show the community that you care about our opinions and are genuinely willing to listen to us… something that some of us feel isn’t present at this particular moment. (If you frequent Site Feedback, that is.)

My apologies if this comes across poorly but, as I said, I care about the community and this is one of those issues that a good many of us are deeply concerned about. Thanks in advance for any answer!

Angelic Healer

Items

Anyway we could get an electronic keyboard item made like the one from the picture below?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Manga

I just wanted to say thank you for the mini-comic! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time thanks to Cresento and his facial expressions and Nicolae's antics. I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the Airship Saga and hopefully some more mini-comics in the future. :3

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
gataka
Features

What can we expect to happen to the zOMG! forum?

Nothing! We currently have no plans to do anything with the forum.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Misc.

Could you guys please make Cat versions of various Emoticons in the Emotions section? I'd love to have a Cat Kirakira, Cat DoWant, stuff like that since the Cat Emoticons are my favorite.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Perfect Saint

Site/Misc

Question: Will you be giving us a briefing on what really happened during the Weekend of Darkness that hit Gaia?

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
Items

We have a lot of short skirts and a lot of ankle and floor length skirts but we don't have a very large selection of knee length skirts.

An extensive search of skirts in the MP reveals that most mid-length skirts that do exist are clingy, straight or super exaggerated also most of the mid-length skirts are older items and don't have the same level of detail and color scheme that the newer items have.

Most of the super cute skirts are so short they tend to disappear under shirts instead of being part of the outfit (they end up being an accent more than an actual skirt). Most of the long skirts are so long they don't show any shoes or so little it doesn't really matter, which is a shame since we have some really great leg mods.

I know it's possible to make great avatars using the short skirts because I've seen some really cute ones but it would be nice to have more fashion options.

Dapper Darling

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Party Member 100
Features - Site

Could we please have a staff response addressing this past weekend's outage. There are many ugly rumors circulating both on and off-site about the cause behind the outage. Even if all Gaia can say right now is officially they can't say anything due to legal matters, could you please issue some kind of statement in order to set the record straight and acknowledge the incident?

Trash Baby

misc

you guys update your freakin security yet?
misc
Will you kiss me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas