florzz ➋
                    kiyasama ➌
                    nevermore ➍

Kittytub's Partner In Crime

Edgiest Mage

User Image BLOODWITCH « a r t i s t »
        deviantart livestream artshop photobucket

s l o t s: username username
        SAMPLES====================================== =========================================================== ==========================================s a m p l e s
            Primarily, I'll be offering chibis in this style:
            However, if you're willing to let me experiment:
            my guarantee is a coloured chibi.
            Shading will depend on the my mood and the art style.
                Style, obviously, subject to change.
            If you want some non-chibis ,
            I will require a HUGE bribe, because these take a long time.
                Simple avis only, and a pose reference will be required.
          couples/groups, animations, clutter, companions, animals
          quote BOTH nevermore and I if you want me to lineart you something for him to colour

p r i c i n g
        f o r m
            as a sidenote, I screenshot my orders and save them on my computer.
            (dont have internet at home; and that's where I do my orders).
            If it's possible to keep the form compact, and w/out links,
            I would be super grateful.

fill this out:
            [quote="bloodwitch"][/quote]
            [size=20][b][color=#ff4455]⊰[/color][/b][/size] [color=#ee8888][u][color=#553333][b][size=12]OI! BLOOD![/size][/b][/color][/u][/color][list][list][size=10][color=#553333]username: [color=#aa7777] batman [/color]
            reference:[color=#aa7777] [spoiler][img]http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/534470b36bb3f75f160aca4d/holy-batman-the-75-year-evolution-of-the-batsuit.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [/color]
            order:[color=#aa7777] regular chibi! [/color]
            offer:[color=#aa7777] [strike]robin[/strike] the batmobile [/color]
            other:[color=#aa7777] i'm batman. [/color] [/size][/list][/list]

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

MisterPeon's Waifu

Amateur Saint

20,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

♭ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♪ florzz ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
closed
Hello, my name is flo, and I'm offering you a traditional drawing.
Feel free to browse around this shop, and don't forget to leave a bump and <3.

♬ Slots ♬

none

♪ Sample ♪

-chibi
old sample
new sample
-non chibi
older
latest
everything will be a fullbody, and colored.
more to look : my DA

♫ Price ♫

none

♩ Form ♩
(if it's your avi, please link it to your uploaded pic of your avi, not "my current" since you can change your avatar anytime, not my problem though)

[quote="florzz"][/quote]
[color=#004B49][size=18]Hi flo, please draw my....[/size][/color]
[color=#29AB87]
Name: your username?
Reference: link to your OC or avi
Type: chibi/nonchibi?
Payment: item/gold/both?
Other: anything you want to add?
[/color]

♭ Past costumer ♭
Nyebe
Love StrawBerryGashes
Shicala

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kiyasama

Deviantart Livestream

¤ Slots

▀▀▀▀ » klabautermann [sketching]
▀▀▀▀ » lil_sharina [Sketching]
▀▀▀▀ » miyaki hana [sketching]

¤ Samples

▀▀▀▀ » Chibi
▀▀▀▀ » Anime

¤ Prices

▀▀▀▀ » Chibi
▀▀▀▀▀▀ » Lineart 7.5 Mill
▀▀▀▀▀▀ » Color 15 Mill

▀▀▀▀ » Anime
▀▀▀▀▀▀ » Lineart Bust 5 Mill Mid 7.5 Mill Full 15 Mill
▀▀▀▀▀▀ » Color Bust 10 Mill Mid 15 Mill Full 30 Mill

¤ Form

[quote="kiyasama"][/quote]
[size=20][color=#553333]⇝[/color][color=#aa7777]☼[/color] [b][size=12][color=#ff4455]Hey Summer Doggy[/color][/size][/b][/color][/u][/color][list][list][size=10][color=#ffdddd]username:[/color] [color=#ee8888]Kitty[/color]
[color=#ffdddd]reference:[/color] [spoiler][color=#ee8888]███ #ee8888[/color][/spoiler] [/color]
[color=#ffdddd]order:[/color][color=#ee8888]chibi[/color]
[color=#ffdddd]payment:[/color][color=#ee8888]golds[/color]
[color=#ffdddd]extra:[/color] [color=#ee8888]Nothing[/color][/size][/list][/list]

Loverboy

lllllllllllllll NEVERMORE
                      the colourist

Hullo, I'm Nevermore! But you can call me Nev (or Ethan if we get close). I am this shop's resident colourist! What does that mean? That means I will colour and colour only any line artsu that you possibly have. Sketches from freebie threads that you have? No problem. Hate colouring your own work? No problem. All you need is line art and permission from the artist for me to colour their artsu and bam!--we have a deal.

User Image User Image
            well they are mostly empty but hey--knock yourself out by having the links

lllllllllllllll SLOTS

herlock • [terral approved, mako approved, miru wip sent--working on last one]
              username • [progress]
              username • [progress]

lllllllllllllll DOS/DON'TS

Anything that's not in my "don'ts" list. I'll put what I really like to colour here though
              Boys
              Hair
              Eyes
              Palettes that don't have white as a main theme

Artsu that you do not have permission to have editted
              NON PNG IMAGES (look I'll still do it if it's a jpeg, but without that transparent background my colour will make the lines look different and if you're ok with that you're ok with that but bro you really have to know that could be a problem)
              Nudity (I'm gonna put this here pretty much because of the TOS not because I'm not up to colouring some sexy naked people)
              Backgrounds (exception: simple coloured backgrounds)
              Heavy detail/textile like detail (ie: No--I won't colour each petal of your huge flower picture and like hell your character's jacket will look like real leather)

Note: I don't send WIP's--mostly because it is kind of just colouring and you do it in one sitting. However--if I can easily adjust a mistake I will.

lllllllllllllll SAMPLES

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

lineart credit:
              one @bloodwitch
              two - @Trainer-Lil
              three - @vivtsya
              four - @White Harmony
              five - @Elusive Imouto

note: If your lineart is on here and I have wrongly credited another person--please tell me. Further more--if it is your lineart and you do not wish it to be used as a sample tell me and I will remove it. If someone has wrongly said I could colour a lineart you have given them and I have please know that I did not mean to disrespect your art and will remove all links and files to it if it appeases you.

lllllllllllllll PRICES
            Look--I'm not nifty with pricing at all... this is my first artsu shop ever so like... let's understand that before we start with anything. I want you to bribe me--cause while I use to price artsu well, this inflation is killing me knowledge.

Please send all trades to Time of Peryal He's my mule and he has the funds I have officially earned.

75% quality of lineart > 25% monies you are giving me
                (bloodwitch's lineartsu will auto get you approved)
                Items > Gold (extra love if it's from Loyal's Shop)

I will not except any offers under 1 mil.
                  + for fullbodies
                  + for couples/groups/more than a single thing to colour in the picture
                  + for complex outfits
                  + for lack of colour palette
                  + for tattoo's or usual skin designs
                  + for extra shading ("Flat" style = kind of shading)
                  + for (simple) backgrounds

lllllllllllllll FORM

xxiii-nevermore

Code:
            [size=11][quote="xxiii-nevermore"][/quote][/size]
            [list][list][list][list][size=20][color=#FFFFFF]l[/color][color=#F0F0F0]l[/color][color=#E1E1E1]l[/color][color=#D2D2D2]l[/color][color=#C3C3C3]l[/color][color=#B4B4B4]l[/color][color=#A5A5A5]l[/color][color=#969696]l[/color][color=#878787]l[/color][color=#787878]l[/color][color=#696969]l[/color][color=#5A5A5A]l[/color][color=#4B4B4B]l[/color][color=#3C3C3C]l[/color][color=#2D2D2D]l[/color] [color=#EE465A][b]N[/b][/color][color=#1F1F1F]EV I WANT YOUR COLOURING TALENTS PLOX!!![/color][/size]
            [list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#EE465A]⇝[/color][color=#1F1F1F] username: [here][/color][/size]
            [size=11][color=#EE465A]⇝[/color][color=#1F1F1F] lineart: [[url=LINKHERE]here[/url]][/color][/size]
            [size=11][color=#EE465A]⇝[/color][color=#1F1F1F] payment: [here][/color][/size]
            [size=11][color=#EE465A]⇝[/color][color=#1F1F1F] comments: [here][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

███ #858585
    ███ #EE465A
    ███ #1F1F1F

( UPPER TYPEWRITER LETTERS )
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R
    S T U V W X Y Z

( LOWER TYPEWRITER LETTERS )
    a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r
    s t u v w x y z

Kittytub's Partner In Crime

Edgiest Mage

A F F I L I A T E S
                                                                                                                          User Image
                                                                                                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.92096387/][img]http://oi534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/BloodwitchArtist/gimp/Banners/DELIGHTS.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                                                                                                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.92096387/][img]http://oi534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/BloodwitchArtist/gimp/Banners/DELIGHTS_v2.gif[/img][/url]

quote bloodwitch in thread to be added here!

BANNERS || OTHER ARTSHOPS
                                                                                                                          SMALL BANNERS
                                                                                                                          User Image
                                                                                                                          BIG BANNERS
                                                                                                                          User Image

BANNERS || NON ARTSHOPS
                                                                                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff