Hi, everyone! Rufus the original talking cat here, just dropping in to offer a big welcome to all of our adorable new fuzzy residents! Is everyone settling in okay? I hope you're all enjoying everything Gaia has to offer! From its fancy shops to its yummy cafés and wonderful citizens, there certainly is a lot here to love! Anyway, I know things are a little bit crazy, but I just wanted to personally thank each and every Gaian for being so warm and welcoming to all the new critters. It's not easy moving to a new place, and it's even crazier when you're a talking animal, but you guys are really making it a fantastic experience!

User Image

And in the spirit of welcoming all our new friends, I've arranged a little present perfect for any kitty, bear, or wolf! All you have to do is click here and you'll be all set! And if you animals would like to complete your look, don't forget we're selling tons of fabulous gear at Barton Boutique, La Victoire, and other great shops! Now, I've gotta get back to helping all these new Gaians find homes... Thanks for listening, everyone, and have a great day!