Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Help me on my Quest by ordering on my Temp Shop
CLICK THE IMAGE!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                Welcome to Tealicious Personalized Gfx Services!
                We are currently taking requests on banner needs. <3
                This is a NAME your PRICE shop.
                Oooops, don't forget to give me a h-e-a-r-t User Image. Thank you!

User Image
                                        11/05/2013 Grand Opening!
                                        12/06/2013 New Shop Layout! (My shop is now a 1-month old)
                                        12/20/2013 Contracted new Artists in the shop for Tealicious' Mini Art Shop!
                                        12/27/2013 Notice: Please give me a week to complete an order. Kind of busy IRL due to different events and my thesis.

01/05/2014 Notice: Hi Everyone! Happy New Year! I'm sad to say that I need to temporarily close my shop. READ HERE. You may visit my temp shop too.

[Shop Status: Operating | Sleeping | Closed]

Friendly Gaian

User Image
User Image
                                User Image
                                              Hi, I am iLyfa and I am your artist in this shop.
                                              I am an IT student who has some basic knowledge and skills on making graphics.
                                              You might wonder why I don't offer any codings right now, it is because I am busy
                                              in real life doing a project (thesis). I am a graduating student that is why I won't be
                                              able to entertain such orders right now. I am only doing banners and some animation
                                              for the mean time since making these things serves as my past time during breaks. <3

I am using this mule account to take orders and to answer your requests.
                                              The other purpose of this account is to handle and keep donations for the charity that
                                              I am planning to open on January 2013. Half/Thirds/Some of the tips and payments
                                              given to me for the work I have done goes straightly for the charity fund. If you want to
                                              give a donation, please just send a trade with a label "charity" so I can add it on the fund.

*Yay! Thanks to sparkletots for making the art beside this post. <3
                                                            User Image
                                                                  ✔ Will Do
                                                                    Thread Banners
                                                                    200x40 & 88x31 Button for Sigs
                                                                    Guild Banners
                                                                    Any Size Banners
                                                                    Avatar Animation
                                                                    Banner Animations (GIF)
                                                                    Bump Icons/Images
                                                                    Photo Edits

✘ Will Not Do
                                                                    Coding
                                                                    Profile Layout

Update
                                                                    I am practicing to make Sig Maps using PHP. I will offer this service soon.
                                                                    Banner/Gfx Freebies on Dec. 24 & 25.
                                                                    Coding and Profile Layouts will be offered right after I graduate on April 2013.

Friendly Gaian

User Image
User Image
Like an AVI ART on your Thread Banners/Layout? Like that one -->
I am proud to introduce our Avi Art Artist(s) in this shop.
If you wish your avatars to be drawn and be used on banners/layouts
You may choose an artist who will draw it and I will use it for banners/layouts.
Please be reminded that a separate payment/offer applies for this
since you'll be getting the Original Art from them.
Art Price Guide: { offer 100k and above }

User Image
            My name is Megan Helton. I am 17 years old.
            I make gaming videos on Youtube (Subscribe!), and I draw! And I am very odd.
                ✔ Will Draw
                  Chibis
                  Nonchibi
                  Fanart
                  OCs

✘ Will Not Draw
                  Nude/Hentai

✎ Samples
                  See my samples on my DA.

♚ Wishlist
                  I would love to be paid/gifted with this..User Image

User Image
                Hi i'm Cuppy❣. I'm 19 and I absolutely love cute things♥
                Ps♥ always have a lot to do so please forgive me if i run a little late on your art♥
                    ✔ Will Draw
                      Everything else

✘ Will Not Draw
                      RATED [R]

✎ Samples
                      See my samples on my HERE.

♚ Wishlist
                      I would love to be paid/gifted with this..User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Hiring More Avi Art Artists !
          PM me if intersted.

Friendly Gaian

User Image

User Image

Let's all follow the Gaia ToS.
            Let's all be nice to everyone.
            Don't ever say bad words here.
            Positive/negative comments about my output from customers are allowed.
            Suggestions from my customers are allowed.
            Bumps are allowed.
            Chats are allowed.
            Don't quote anything in the first page.
            Don't do page stretching.

User Image

Use order forms as much as possible. Post it here or PM it to me.
                              Be patient in waiting for my respond to your orders. It may take a day since I am living in a +8 GMT timezone.
                              Cancellation of orders can only be done as long as the progress of work is not more than 50%. You can check the progress on the Customers' List section
                              I usually open 5 slots, but since I'm busy right now in real life too, I'll just be opening 3 slots. You may still place an order if the slots are full, it will still be considered and I will start to work on it as soon as a new slot opens.
                              You may send a trade of payment after placing an order or getting your orders.

Please be reminded that changes on rules may happen without prior notice.

Friendly Gaian

User Image
GIF Banners { 11k-50k }
User Image User Image User Image

Static Banners { 5k-10k }

Thread Banners { 65k - 100k }

Bump Gfx
User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

NAME YOUR PRICE!
{ Because I love you dear Gaians, those prices are just a guide.
You can still NAME YOUR PRICE. I'm not picky, if you don't have enough gold then that's just fine.
I would love to help you make your threads look good, specially quest/charity threads. <3
Excluding for Banners/Layouts with Avi Arts: Offers must be 100k and/or above.}

Friendly Gaian

User Image
If there are other customized orders like Object Animation
and other things that doesn't fall in any category
for an order form, you may QUOTE ME with details.
Other services that I offer are listed on Post #2.

User Image
                    [quote="iLyfa II"][/quote]
                    [img]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh537/oOahOo/shop/A3_/27.png[/img]
                    [size=9]➟ Username: { Insert Here }
                    ➟ Type of Banner (200x40/88x31/Thread Banners): { Insert Here }
                    ➟ GIF/Static: { Insert Here }
                    ➟ With Avi Art (Yes/None): { Insert Here / include offer payment for artist ~ 100k up }
                    ➟ Details (colors/design/link to thread/etc): { Insert Here }
                    ➟ Text(s) : { Insert Here }
                    ➟ Total Payment/Offers/Tip: { Insert Here + the payment for avi art if applies }
                    [/size]

User Image
                              ➟ Details (colors/design/size/etc): { Insert Here }
                              ➟ Text(s) : { Insert Here }
                              ➟ Payment/Offers/Tip: { Insert Here }
                              [/size]

User Image
                                        ➟ What will I animate (Eyes (Blink or Wink) / Items on Avatar ): { Insert Here }
                                        ➟ Tektek Link: { Insert Tektek/Link here }
                                        ➟ Additionals (None / Board with Texts (Avi holding it) / Balloon with Texts / Marquee or Flashing Text (Below, Above, Beside): { Insert Here }
                                        ➟ Payment/Offers/Tip: { Insert Here }
                                        [/size]

Friendly Gaian

User Image

User Image
            CuppyWuppyCake {80%}
            izJessRawrz {10%}
            Black Tea Dragon {40%}

User Image

User Image
                                  User ImageUser Image
                                  Vi3t_69 | Ix_Lacie_Ix | Shino-Chann | Veralay | sia_Domoki | xXx_Laley_xXx | RadioPanic | V a n i ll a C l o u d 9 | Kazuko Seiketsu | ferdz_evans | Obsidian Deathwish | Dubstep FTWx | Kiyasama | Aeux | Cindycate | XxTheRedeemedxX | PurpleCuddleMonkey | I Luves You x3 | DeMordecai | MisleadSoul | Introdouche | Customer 5 | Crappycakes | Takunaki | Stubbius | Yaketo | Kain Aronoele | --Alfonzeeeee-- | TwerkingInnocently | Akashic Storm | karened13 | Evelin333 | skrinkleandskrod | BubbIe Tease | Brolis | Bunruru | SecondhandScars | Weesey | XxXGIVE ME A DAMN HUGXxX | King Feardorcha Cysgod | Pale-Little-Angel | Fabul0us Shota | Ninja kyuubi13 | Royal Twilight Sparkle | SecondhandScars | Newer_Tattooer | Poruuu | Vedetta Fiore | Sharima | gataki91 | Zygnema | Spline Reticulator | Soft Winter Snow | Napster0205 | Poruuu | South Pole Santa | Vedetta Fiore | Cuteness Squared | Overlord of Snow Foxes | space genitalia | Robo_iBenny | Jill I Valentine | sicK pandaH | casscatx | My Heart Is For The Birds | MommiiDearest | South Pole Santa | catffeine | Black Tea Dragon | EmpheralBeauty | x_MissTRawww_x | Bloody Rose Of Misfortune | EmpheralBeauty | Serotonin Junkie | Minet de Giomanach | KingTygris | Zoava | Bloody Rose Of Misfortune | Sharima | Tayumei | Tsumetai Akayuki

Friendly Gaian

User Image

The jar is still empty.
You might want to tip me for the work?
有り難う御座います
That is so sweet!

User Image

Friendly Gaian

User Image
The banners and layouts contained in this shop are for request purposes only.
The banners and layouts seen in this thread were made by iLyfa.
Every effort is made to keep the thread up and running smoothly.
The banners and layouts contain some user submitted photos and images believed to belong to the public domain.
If any images posted on my shop are in violation of copyright law & DMCA, send me a message providing ownership proof and I will remove or credit property as soon as possible.
All images/background images are sourced from the internet and are in the public domain.
iLyfa claims no credit for any images used on the banners and layouts unless otherwise noted.
All visual content is copyright to it’s respectful owners.
If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this thread, send me a message and they will be promptly removed.
iLyfa is not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement.

All arts made by the shop's AviArt Artists are all credited to them.
iLyfa claims no credit on the arts they made that she uses on the banners and layouts.

Friendly Gaian

User Image

User Image
                    User Image
                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.88803107/][img]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh537/oOahOo/shop/ban.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.88803107/][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2n0omme.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    User ImageUser Image User Image

Friendly Gaian

Friendly Gaian

Friendly Gaian

Friendly Gaian

Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items