Welcome to Gaia! ::

Springtime Noob

grats to the custom winners!

Man, that was a terrible last WoW dungeon. So glad that was the last one needed for the mount XP

Geared Gatekeeper

dawns_aura
ninja
I don't know if you got my pm a few days ago but when you have the chance could you let me know if you want it corgi or fox newbie.

Intellectual Kitten

AislingJuno

how are you hun

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Hey all. c:

I apologize if this is a silly question but is there a familiar version of Lover's Rock?

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ragers
Hey all. c:

I apologize if this is a silly question but is there a familiar version of Lover's Rock?

There is indeed! Unfortunately I'm on my phone and can't link it to you just now, but if you go to Soquili Services --> Familiar Breeding Dens --> Familiar Lover's Rock then the you'll find it there.

(You'll even see some of my familiars posted there. wink )

Kawaii Kitten

Cool! Thanks!

Marinity's Widow

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
SSBrosB

Man, that was a terrible last WoW dungeon. So glad that was the last one needed for the mount XP
I'm currently trying to decide on my next alt to take through, but my last 3 dungeons have either been;

Bad tank, can't hold aggro
Bad Healer and low DPS
Pit of Sauron

Eloquent Lunatic

*Flops.* ninja

Springtime Noob

Kivras
SSBrosB

I'm currently trying to decide on my next alt to take through, but my last 3 dungeons have either been;

Bad tank, can't hold aggro
Bad Healer and low DPS
Pit of Sauron

I keep getting the same 4 dugeons I swear (AK or whatever the one is with the faceless), UP, PoS, and the 4 priest troll dungeon.

It wasn't so bad with the last one, which was PoS, it was just kind of annoying because 2 dps decided, without waiting, that they would try to run past the mobs, not even looking to see if the other 3 party members were with them.

At least we didn't wipe, but I was questioning it and one of them said it was a miscommunication between us. I guess it can be "miscommunicated" if you believe that people are mind readers and refuse to see if everyone is with you. XP

Peaceful Demigod

AislingJuno
dawns_aura
ninja
I don't know if you got my pm a few days ago but when you have the chance could you let me know if you want it corgi or fox newbie.

Well, fox up for grabs isn't a corgi, so it doesn't really make sense to be corgi newbies... unless there was something like fox newbies get two tickets, corgi newbies get one ticket, or something like that.

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

:: peeks in ::

Naughty Man-Lover

Ragers
Hey all. c:

Right here Rho: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23874359

Kawaii Kitten

Thanks Tara. Doesn't look like I have any of those and I'm guessing they have to be same species so...yeah. XD
Ryuu's Cert Drops
For corrections, please feel free to PM me, or post again in the relevant certing thread.
General Cert Request Thread | Free Familiar Certing Thread
Amirynth | Kara Asumie | LOLTERNATIVE | odet amo

Kara's Certing Thread

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Lolly's Certing Thread

User Image User Image

Odet's Certing Thread

User Image User Image