gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
[Eskimo]
Lady Aria Starstone
You having allergy issues? That might cause it... Or other nose issues.
...Actually, yes... > ___> !

Stuffed up sinuses can cause snoring issues. -nods-

Eloquent Rogue

-amused at her avatar choices-

Kit...does not like being a pinup girl razz

TOO BAD!

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

:: rolls about ::

Fluffy Pup

-nests in before work- Afternoon, everyone! ouo <3
oh boy, I need to roll some stats and fix up my teepee....

Peaceful Demigod

Rabbit Creature's Husband

Feline Cat

Streaming!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quote me if you want to be pinged when I start a stream!
Mahogany Sunset
tefla
Phail Ninja
Vistada
Saint Sergio
DarkenWoodWolf
Revel1984
Nikkichomp
Kyrieko
Yumitoko II
+ Just Yuki Rolling Through +
Cert day is the best day : D If your growth cert isn't here, I'm waiting on your info!

Deej Certs

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fitz growth certs

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A Zac custom cert

User Image

And two recerts

User ImageUser Image

Please PM xxx Yuki Bear xxx if there are any mistakes that need correcting
Thank you! ♥

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Awesome got Suzette's!

Thanks again Moose! Looking forward to being able to breed her and Merrick!

Eloquent Rogue

-shrieeeeking at Yuki- V's cert...is perfect. OMG <3 ILU XD goes to stuff her in sig-

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

Novablu
-shrieeeeking at Yuki- V's cert...is perfect. OMG <3 ILU XD goes to stuff her in sig-

I'm glad you liiike! <333
Flutters and magentaaaaa *V*

O.G. Hunter

all dem pretty certs :')

Eloquent Witch

Pretty certs!

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
WARNING RANT AHEAD

Okay, for real I wanna go over and pimp slap one of my freaking coworkers so HARD right now! She works at the service desk like I do, but she is the WORST desk clerk I have ever seen. Like legit. She doesn't know a quarter of the things I do, though I find that with most of the people around here. Like I don't know who trained them, but whoever it was really needs to not be working for this company anymore. Anyway! She came over to me a little while to get her change order for the front end (for some reason she is a CSR a today. I don't think she was EVER trained for it so I don't know why she's doing it), and while she was over here, I asked her to take the bad meat. Since it can't just stay over here, going even more bad than it was already. First she went, "what is it?" I told her it was bad meat and she actually asked me why I was given it to her. I explained to her that se had the baggers up front that could take it back to meat. But instead of having one of them do it, she instead did the stupid thing and TOOK THE 600$ CHANGE ORDER WITH HER TO PUT IT BACK. Now this wasn't all. While she was over her she told me that another coworker was upset because last night I didn't put the returns away. And then when I said that I didn't leave anythin rotten over here, she just told me that it was just inconsiderate. Cause she does her returns. Mind you at my old store it was run in a way that made sense. Where the front end, who has the people who can do returns, would take the ones from the service walk. Here the main CSR's seem to think that the SINGLE PERSON service desk is supposed to do their own things. Well, unless the front end needs help. Then they expect me to work with them. Mind you the people who work up front at night won't even send someone over to give me my break on the off chance there is someone up there who can actually DO the service desk. So I'm on my own when busy. But I digress. She had the AUDACITY to actually tell me that I was being inconsiderate for leaving the returns. Mind you the day clerk that was "upset" doesn't do the returns herself either. She just calls someone from the front end to do them. And besides that, the thing she probably would have been upset about was the rotten produce. Which wasn't me. That was the girl who was sitting there telling me that I was being inconsiderate. Like REALLY? You are the one that leaves the rotten vegetable there but I'M the one who is responsible and inconsiderate. When she could have just grabbed someone from the front and had them take it back. Like don't call me inconsiderate when, in fact, the only inconsiderate one is YOU. ERRRRAAGGGGHHH!

Okay. I'm good. Sorry guys, jut has to rage. This child who can't even do her job right in the first place tryin to tell me how to do mine has ifuriated me so much I don't think I can calm down, lol. On the plus side though, I'm training one of my old coworkers for the service desk and a nice lady have me a tip! : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff