Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Regular

User Image
You’ve snagged tickets to the exclusive gaming expo Game On Con! Here you get the chance to meet some of your favorite digital heroes, and try out their new games! Beat the demos and maybe you can even earn some awesome merch loot!

Now, come on! Choose which side you want to work your way through!

User Image User Image

Advance Chance bundles for June have unsealed themselves, and the new RIG, Game On, is in full swing! This is the thread with all of the images and NPCs throughout the RIG, including the fail images and victory image. If you have any of the images, feel free to post them in the thread along with the descriptions!

Discussion:
What do you think of the new NPCs?

Chatty Regular

RIGHT SIDE

User Image Super Go Go Jumper!
User Image
Awesome! It's a retro revival of the classic 8-bit hero Go Go Jumper! In his game you have to work your way to the goal at the end of a long stage, stomping enemies and avoiding obstacles in your way! Go for the high score!

User Image

User ImageSpartans of the Sprockets
User Image
Alright listen up you little babies, this game isn't for pussywillows and mama’s boys. This is where the mice are separated from the men! Sgt Phenix will be your guide through this treacherous battle field. Geez, don't embarrass yourself by using the noob-tube on this map...

User Image

User ImageKing of the Arena
User Image
A modern revival of the classic 2D fighter, King of the Arena! The greatest martial artists from all around the world have been invited to a world class tournament which is almost certainly not a cover for some evil scheme! Among the fighters is Chouko, a fan favorite kung fu master who claims to be the strongest woman on earth! But, can she overcome her newest challengers?

User Image

User Image
He has no name, no past, no memory of life whatsoever. In this sure to be classic you must help the heroic boy discover the secrets of his mysterious world all while trying to regain what he has lost.

User Image

Chatty Regular

LEFT SIDE

Sleepy Village
User Image
Oh my goodness, SO CUTE! Its the adorable lamb girl, Sourire, from the handheld hit Sleepy Village! In this game you must do your best to keep the inhabitants of your town happy by doing mundane tasks for them. But you better hurry, your neighbors have a very strict bedtime!

User Image

Saga of Helga
User Image
FOR THE LAST TIME, HIS NAME IS NOT HELGA. IT’S LAZO. GEEZ! You think after 25 years this icon would get a bit more respect! ANYWAYS, in the latest entry to this legendary game series, you must make your way through countless dungeons in order to wake the sleeping Princess Helga!

User Image

Steel Patriot
User Image
Just when you thought his story was over they brought him back. It's Carbon Cobra’s final mission: in this game you must tactfully sneak your way through the battlefield to stop a terrorist organization from world domination. Whatever you do – DON'T GET CAUGHT!

User Image

The Last Myth XI
User Image
He has no name, no past, no memory of life whatsoever. In this sure to be classic you must help the heroic boy discover the secrets of his mysterious world all while trying to regain what he has lost.

User Image

Chatty Regular

FAILS

User Image
Oh no! You didn't make the jump! Try again?

User Image
Respawn in 10...9...8...
User Image

User Image
Ouch that was down right fierce. Try again?
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
What was that noise? Oh, that was the sound of the alarms going off ‘cuz you got spotted. I don't think that crate was such a great hiding spot after all.
User Image

User Image
*Insert really pretty but super sad music here* Game Over.

Chatty Regular

No updates? Well, for anyone curious, I think these are all the characters. And some fails.

Not gonna pretty it up because it's not my thread. rofl

Left Side:
Sleepy Village
User Image
Oh my goodness, SO CUTE! Its the adorable lamb girl, Sourire, from the handheld hit Sleepy Village! In this game you must do your best to keep the inhabitants of your town happy by doing mundane tasks for them. But you better hurry, your neighbors have a very strict bedtime!

Saga of Helga
User Image
FOR THE LAST TIME, HIS NAME IS NOT HELGA. IT’S LAZO. GEEZ! You think after 25 years this icon would get a bit more respect! ANYWAYS, in the latest entry to this legendary game series, you must make your way through countless dungeons in order to wake the sleeping Princess Helga!

Steel Patriot
User Image
Just when you thought his story was over they brought him back. It's Carbon Cobra’s final mission: in this game you must tactfully sneak your way through the battlefield to stop a terrorist organization from world domination. Whatever you do – DON'T GET CAUGHT!
User Image
What was that noise? Oh, that was the sound of the alarms going off ‘cuz you got spotted. I don't think that crate was such a great hiding spot after all.

Right Side:
Super Go Go Jumper!
Awesome! It's a retro revival of the classic 8-bit hero Go Go Jumper! In his game you have to work your way to the goal at the end of a long stage, stomping enemies and avoiding obstacles in your way! Go for the high score!
User Image
Oh no! You didn't make the jump! Try again?

Spartans of the Sprockets
User Image
Alright listen up you little babies, this game isn't for pussywillows and mama’s boys. This is where the mice are separated from the men! Sgt Phenix will be your guide through this treacherous battle field. Geez, don't embarrass yourself by using the noob-tube on this map...
User Image
Respawn in 10...9...8...

King of the Arena
User Image
A modern revival of the classic 2D fighter, King of the Arena! The greatest martial artists from all around the world have been invited to a world class tournament which is almost certainly not a cover for some evil scheme! Among the fighters is Chouko, a fan favorite kung fu master who claims to be the strongest woman on earth! But, can she overcome her newest challengers?
User Image
Ouch that was down right fierce. Try again?

Final character for both sides:
The Last Myth XI
User Image
User Image
*Insert really pretty but super sad music here* Game Over.

Victory
User Image
You’re amazing! Enjoy your con loot and go brag to all your friends about your elite skills in all things gaming! A WINNER IS YOU!
User Image

Sparkling Supporter

Who Drew the Last Myth guy?

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Edit: Got the Fail screens! Aww.. beat me to it. xD

Sleepy Village Fail:
User Image

Saga of Helga Fail:
User Image

Steel Patriot Fail:
User Image

Super Go Go Jump Fail:
User Image

Spartans of Sprockets Fail:
User Image

King of the Arena Fail:
User Image

The Last Myth XI Fail:
User Image

Chatty Regular

I apologize for the lack of updating up until now. Where I live, there were massive thunderstorms and tornados that threatened the power shutting down, so I had to get off my laptop.

Thank you to everyone who has posted images and descriptions so far! We still need the fail descriptions for Sleepy Village and Saga of Helga!

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Wtf happened to Link/Lazo I dont like his design, he looks like a pirate with a silly hat.

Liquid Liner's Compadre

Monster Dabbler

Starzel
Who Drew the Last Myth guy?

Looks like Fayren art style im 92% sure

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
right side...
Mario, Mass Effect, some fighting game, dunno
left side...Harvest Moon?, Legend of Zelda (poor Link), Solid Snake games, 'last myth' means Final Fantasy
i recognize more than i thought O.O

Dangerous Rogue

Dinkaw
Wtf happened to Link/Lazo I dont like his design, he looks like a pirate with a silly hat.
Seriously. Looks like a derp with gypsy pajamas. emotion_sweatdrop

Peaceful Demon

Sgt Phenix, mg. emotion_bigheart emotion_drool

Great art, as always.

Loyal Girl

I was defeated by Sega of Helga, and was rewarded the Poisonous Gas item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff