Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

If you run into any problems during the event, please report them here so I can keep them organized and handle them as soon as I'm able.

Thanks!
Kenny

Status
Most issues fixed?

Fixed Issues
  • Achievement for receiving all 34 candy hearts not granting - FIXED! These should start triggering now so be sure to visit the event page and wait for yours to come up.
  • Can't see which hearts I need - I've added a checklist on the main event landing page so you can see which hearts you've already received and which you still need to get. Just hover your cursor over the (?) in the "Hearts Received" area and you should see it pop up.
  • Fixed the issues in forums where going to a new page wouldn't let you send Valentines without refreshing. You should be able to send from any page now.
  • Fixed the issue where special characters in usernames caused the Valentine sending to fail in forums. You should be able to send users a Valentine by clicking the button under their avatar now.
  • IE issues with sending Valentines in the forums should now be fixed! You can thank edy for the fix as he was the one who managed to track it down and get it fixed!
  • NEW! Fixed the issue where the landing page said you had collected all the chocolates even though you actually hadn't
  • NEW! Fixed issue where receiving a Valentine where the sender didn't select an NPC (resulting a random NPC being chosen) wasn't crediting the received hearts lists correctly

Known Issues
  • NEW! When I try to access http://www.go-gaia.com I get an error that no data was sent from the server. This may be a result of your browser's security settings, restrictions from a network administrator, or possibly even your ISP. If you run into this error and cannot resolve it, you can try going to http://www.gaiaonline.com/pastglory . The Go-Gaia page is just a frame that points to the Gaiaonline page so you should be able to access it at the very least.
  • Clicking the header to go to www.go-gaia.com asks me to log in - You need to allow third party cookies in your browser's security settings or approve go-gaia.com in any browser add-ons like NoScript in order to access the page
  • I haven't received my achievement yet, where is it?! - It's coming, just slowly. Achievements get queued up to be granted out during events and sometimes they get a bit backed up due to the number being given. Just have patience and keep visiting the event landing page until it shows up. Both achievements for the Valentine's event should be working now.
  • Trying to send valentines gives me an error message - This could be due to a number of reasons but these are the most common you're likely running into: Sending too quickly, Trying to send to someone on your ignore list/vice versa, Trying to send to someone who doesn't exist, Trying to send to someone who hasn't registered their account
  • Grants give me a "Validation" error - This is because all the linked item grants are protected by security tokens so you can't share the link with others. To get the grant you need to go to the page where the grant is using your own account and click the link yourself

Time-traveling Gaian

Thanks.

At the moment certain buttons don't work. I click and click but nothing happens.

Edit: i think it's just been fixed.

Beloved Friend

I came to steal some hearts from ya !!! heart heart heart

Invisible Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Perfect Artist

hate it
trolling i taught I got angelic halo

Clicking on Gaia Online header redirects to http://www.go-gaia.com/ but asks me to log in.

FIXED:
This problem seems Mozilla related and other browsers work fine.
If you are experiencing the same problem try a different browser.
Thank you Obi Aoi for this observation~

Tsunova's Other Half

Skilled Streaker

Everything works good for me <3

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
I can't send valentines to myself.
I love myself.

Dapper Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
the pages occasionally flash on and off, like it turns white for a half a second then goes back to normal, it usually does this while loading or just randomly at times
I've only sent 3 so far but I can't send anymore for some reason.

Familiar Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Generous Tipper

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Clicking the Randomize button when sending Valentines doesn't work for me.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Is it possible to send Valentines to people who don't post in the forums?

O.G. Noob

It would've been awesome if it tells you which one you didn't receive yet exclaim heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff