Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the Hounds of Agartha Winter Event! What in the world is the Hounds of Agartha you ask? Well, it's a breedables shop coming to you in the near future. We thought we'd give you all a taste of what was to come and get our feet wet at the same time.

Event FAQs
  • All pets will be fully RPable and fully breedable once the shop opens.
  • Hounds have one set of lineart for both genders, and the gender is determined by which way the pet faces. Males will face right, and females will face left. You get to decide what gender your pet is during the certing process.
  • Please note that prices may change between the event and the official opening as we find what works for us!

Don't forget to join the guild for future updates!

User Image
Winter Grams

This is where you buy gifts for the special people in your life.
There are two types to choose from: premade, which will always have slots open; and semi customs, which will have slots opening at various points throughout the event.
Premades cost 30K while semi customs cost 75k.

Grams will be delivered to recipients upon completion of the order. These pets aren't time released open like many grams, instead they will be clickable. Once clicked upon, the owners can then go to the linked thread in the guild to name them.

Please use the appropriate form!

User Image
Dessert ● Christmas Tree ● Wine ● Winter Night ● Deer
All premades are deer and have a set "theme" but they'll all be slightly unique!

Premade Gram Form:
[color=green][b]To:[/b] [i]You may use nicknames here, but don't forget to include their full username so we can send the gram![/i]
[b]From:[/b] [i]Your username, once again feel free to use nicknames.[/i]
[b]Theme:[/b] Dessert ● Christmas Tree ● Wine ● Winter Night ● Deer
[b]Short message:[/b] Something like happy holidays, merry Christmas, warm wishes, or I love you. Anything too long will be truncated. 15 character limit.

[b]Total:[/b]
[/color]

All semi customs are deer and will be made to order.
SEMI CUSTOMS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN

Semi Custom Gram Form:
[color=red][b]To:[/b] [i]You may use nicknames here, but don't forget to include their full username so we can send the gram![/i]
[b]From:[/b] [i]Your username, once again feel free to use nicknames.[/i]
Short message: [i]Something like happy holidays, merry Christmas, warm wishes, or I love you. Anything too long will be truncated. 15 character limit.[/i]
[b]Eye colour:[/b]
[b]1-3 colours (black and white are freebies):[/b]
[b]OR you may provide a photo as 'inspiration':[/b]

[b]Total:[/b]
[/color]
Grab Bags

User Image

Grab bags are 50K for premades, and 75K for semi customs.

For the purpose of this event, grab bags will be gifts that you can purchase for yourself as well as for others. A trend that will be carried over into the main shop, where grab bags will have previously unreleased species and traits and other special things. Think of them as like monthly letters!

The grab bags in this event will net you one of three things: a fully coloured husky, a CYO ticket for a husky, or a CYO ticket for a deer.
If you don't want a CYO ticket, that's perfectly okay! Just let us know in your form.

Grab bags will be offered in slots. If there are slots available, just fill out the appropriate form! We'll quote you with your grab bag when it's ready. For the time being you may order more than one grab bag, but please put each order in a separate post.

Grab bags will not be PMed, nor will they come on certs. Once you've been quoted with your grab bag, just click on the bag to see your new pet, then head to the holiday certing thread in the guild to get it certed!

GRAB BAGS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN!

Grab bag form:
[size=14][color=blue]Grab bag please![/color][/size]
[b]Option for CYO tickets:[/b] Y/N

Auction

User Image

Want to be one of the first to own an angelic hound, currently the only three such hounds in Agartha? Then bid away!

This auction is a little bit different than your usual auction. Instead of auctioning each pet separately, we're auctioning all three at the same time. This means that the three highest bidders will receive one of the three hounds above, with the highest bidder picking their favorite and the second highest bidder taking their choice next and so on.

Bidding will start at 25k with no cap in place. The auction will begin December 18, 2012 and end January 5th, 2013 at 11:59PM EST. A fifteen minute snipe guard is in place.

Current HB:
milly17
BIRDS!?!
*250k*

Past two high bidders:
Riffler
BIRDS!?!

Lolli-pop Psycho
BIRDS!?!
*210*

Please use this form to bid!

[color=purple][size=14][b]BIRDS!?![/size]
*bidhere*[/b]

Free Games

Don't forget to stick around throughout the event! We'll be having lots of free games for lots of free prizes. You never know what you might come across.

So if you see this icon, make sure you don't go anywhere! Free games are about to happen.

User Image
Links In and Out

Hey, want to advertise for us? That's really awesome of you! Here's our link!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83815579_1][img]http://goo.gl/DDtTx[/img][/url]

And don't forget to check out these other really cool Christmas events!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And we're open! Feel free to post!
We're a bit late opening up, man. I meant to have this open the first week of December. ;;
But better late than never, right? smile

Bookworm

*sits and reads*
Hello there! If there's anything you need clarification on, don't hesitate to ask!

Genius

Can we send grams to ourselves?
Sure! I don't see why not. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out