Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Dead.

More prizes, less rules. Specifically...

You no longer need a codeword to post. However, 2 lines is still needed. I'm sure that won't be problematic, though. 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 9 ]
------------------------------------------------ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
11th poster on page 11 gets Pious Basan! 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
14th poster on page 14 gets Sheriff Law! 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
15th poster on page 15 gets Skyfish Ribbons and Night of the Popobawa! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
First poster on either if the above 3 pages (11, 14, and 15) gets a random item! 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Please check the Contests & Events post on the front page to be clear on whether or not you are eligible to win. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
------------------------------------------------ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Psst! Thank you moe for being awesome. u_u 0.43478260869565 43.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Fashionable Gaian

User Image

Welcome one and all
to our place of never ending happiness!

In this DTTPAY, we use the motto... "Treat others the way you wish to be treated."
If you are unaware of what a DTTPAY is, it is a "Donate To The Person Above You" thread. Hence the name, DTTPAY. : )

Fashionable Gaian

User Image

User Image

Hello and welcome to our wonderful world of generosity and friendship. Please come join us on all our quests and yours.
Let your dreams become our dreams.

This thread was created by hip young folks who have a history of being nice and generous, or so they been told by various people. They have decided to start this DTTPAY as a way to replace ones that we have lost over time, and to join them and become as great as, and hopefully better than, they once were. This is because many of the former amazing DTTPAYs have stopped, or shut down for reasons that may or may not be addressed. This isn't to say that there are bad DTTPAYs out there. Frankly, there are even better ones than Ojiisans. They aren't rivalry, they get along well and are close. This is a place where you can really donate from the heart, or where it's VERY encouraged. A place for those who have a heart. So com'on! Lets have some fun!

Fashionable Gaian

User Image

10.28.12 - Grand Opening!

11.07.12 - moe grandpas leaves Gaia (around 9:00 pm est). For real, this time. _ノ乙(、ン、)_

Fashionable Gaian

User Image

User Image

Kanana-San - *waves* I'm Kana and please do call me Kana. Kana has been apart of many dttpays and they have always been the reason she has loved Gaia. Kana is a very old Gaian She has been here since oh!6 and has met many amazing people in the process of her Gaian life.And now back to the first person. xD
              I am 21 years of age, work a full time job and I also have a little boy. So I live a pretty busy life but I always make time for Gaia and everyone here. So please always feel free to pm me if you need anything at all. <333333

Rayniie - Greetings greetings <3 Name's Jennifer, but you can just call me Jenn or Rayn. Female & totally immature for my age. Yeah! I've been on Gaia for a very long time, with many hiatuses attempts to quit, but Gaia just pulls me back again (: Been in many DTTPAYS, which have pretty much been my life on Gaia. Guess I really miss those days where DTTPAYS were crowded with people, where I made amazing friends who taught me to donate heartlessly. I'll try to help out as much as I can, and I hope this works out. Honestly. Hit me up if you have any questions, or even if you just want to randomly say "hi." I promise i'll say "hi" back.. <u< Thanks guys!

Chimera Cross - Hey, hi, Chimera speaking here. You can call me either Chimera or Detective. I'm a teenage girl who likes power metal and mythology and video games and food and internet and stuff. Sounds generic (and a bit pretentious), right? Yeah, well, I am a Tumblr user... Special snowflakes, unite! emotion_awesome Anyway, I've been on Gaia since late '07, and I've been part of DTTPAYs since early '08. My first DTTPAY, and favourite, is Austin's, which is now a random gifting thread. In fact, the reason I've stuck with Gaia for as long as I have is because of all the DTTPAYs, gifting threads, charities, etc. I've made lots of friends through those threads, which is no small feat for me because frankly, I suck at talking. No, seriously, I have to stop myself from directing the conversation towards myself and rambling because I do that a lot and lol would you look at that I'M DOING THAT RIGHT NOW. Oh, and you're welcome to ask me anything about the thread! Real life issues are kinda lost on me though (it's really hard to console someone over the internet, okay). This is my first time co-owning a thread, so you should totally cut me some slack if I suck at first. emotion_dealwithit I'm also an aspiring artist, so, who knows, I might randomly draw something for you!

User Image

AnorhiDemarche - I'm Anni. I've been DTTPAYing for a few years now, It's my main (and sometimes only) reason for coming to gaia. I love it. Everything I get ends up back in the world, through free contests, donations and gifts. I Also love my one year old son, and if I am unresponsive he's the cause. Don't worry when such a thing happens, I'll be back shortly. I'm the sort of mod who is amazing and nice, but I can be very mean when needed. I hope I won't have to be mean, and hope everyone will obey the rules we have- most of which are common sense. The one thing that really gets me going is unneeded drama. It's damaging to any thread. If there are any problems in thread or IRL that you need help with, please feel free to PM or comment me.

Fashionable Gaian

User Image

✦➳ 01 Follow the Terms of Service.
        Duh. Not following them will get you reported.

✦➳ 02 You must donate to the person above you before reposting.
        You may only skip them if they are obvious rule breakers/bumpers. Simple rule, yes?

✦➳ 03 SAY THANK YOU
        Goodness people I can not stress how much it displeases us to know that some people do not say thank you. It's a way to show actual gratitude and respect. Thank you.

✦➳ 04 You must have your profile and PMs set to everyone.
        This way we can contact you if there are any issues. If you'd rather have your profile and PMs set to just friends, please add either a mod or a co-owner.

✦➳ 05 DO NOT TRY TO SPLIT THIS FAMIREE!
        If you are temp-banned by a mod of this thread and you think it is unfair or you do not know what you did wrong, you may pm any of the co-owners with the name of the banning mod, and we will talk to them about the reasons for the ban. You can only ask to be un-banned once. Chances are we aren't going to un-ban you unless there is proof that you were wrongfully banned by a member of our staff. We are a family here and we are gonna stick together.
        All perma-banning is done by the co-owners and they are final.

Posting Rules

✦➳ 06 You must have at least 300 posts in your account (bumps do not count).
        Just for security. If for some reason you do not and would like to post, pm a co-owner and we'll try to settle something.

✦➳ 07Talk to people!
        We strongly encourage this! Building relationships is important. Try making new friends. Posting the same thing over and over again like a robot may get you warned or banned.

✦➳ 08 Bumping is not allowed.
        If a co-owner or mod sees you just bumping and not attempting to start a conversation, you will not be allowed to post.

✦➳ 09 Line count
        You must have at least two lines in each of your posts. It must have at least 4 words to be considered a line.
        This is just to stop people donating to bumpers that may be passing by. People may skip you and donate to the person above you if you forget this rule!!

✦➳ 10 No post deleting!
        Ever. Even if you double posted, you can edit your post.

✦➳ 11 Do not advertise.
        It's alright if it's in your signature, but not in your post. If you'd like, you can be an affiliate. PM a mod/co-owner to ask if it's okay.

✦➳ 12 Sandwiching.
        If you sandwich someone, you must donate double what their donation to you. Yeah, only do this if you can. Do not give them back what they had just given you, that's just rude. If you wanted to give them something nice, put it as a giftback.
        If you have been sandwiched, and the person who sandwiched you did not double your donation, report them.

✦➳ 13 You may post your quest & wishlist (recommended).
        Thank you lists are nice as well. These aren't mandatory but it'd be nice so people know what to get ya! If not, try to have a quest thread/WL somewhere in your profile or sig.

✦➳ 14 Personal contests are allowed and encouraged.
        It gets people hyped up and makes them want to post more.
        Variants of the Highest Donor contest are absolutely not allowed. They break Gaia TOS and will not be tolerated. Hosting one of these will result in a perma-ban.

✦➳ 15 Personal Blacklists are not allowed.
        These only cause unwanted drama. This does include donating less to someone because you don't like them, or selectively donating. Saying you have a blacklist is just as bad.

Donation rules

✦➳ 16 Donation minimum is 7OOO gold.
        It's a reasonable amount, non? Enough for newbies and oldies to have fun and participate. <3 We encourage you to donate above minimum, after all, this is a place where people donate from the heart. : ) Most people here do not donate around minimum.

✦➳ 17 Minimum donations
        You may only donate minimum three times.
        You only get one warning. Second is temp ban. Third is BL'ed. Constantly giving
        people starter items, game, or junk/unwanted items could also get you
        banned, so please don't do it. You may only give those types of items if people are asking/questing for them.

✦➳ 18 Giftbacks are mandatory.
        It's a way of saying thank you
        Acceptable giftbacks include flowers, antenna emotes, items, and gold .
        Unacceptable giftbacks include Ttsh, unwanted, sponsor, and daily chance items, unless people have specified that they want them.
        If you think the giftback is unacceptable, PM the person politely asking them to change it. If they fail to do so, pm either one of the mods, or one of the co-owners.

✦➳ 19 Donate from the heart <3
        Please take others into consideration. Donate how you'd like to be donated to and donate from the heart.

✦➳ 20 DO NOT. Selectively donate.
        Everyone, rich or poor, has a limited amount of items and gold. We'd love to donate as much as we could, at least I hope so, but sometimes we just can't. If I or someone catch you selectively donate, you get a warning. If you continue, you will get blacklisted.

✦➳ 21 Never lower a donation.
        You may raise a donation, but do not lower donations. It's rude and uncalled for.

✦➳ 22 No drama.
        We are a family. Yes we get annoyed, but let's all act like adults and talk it out. This is a place full of love and peace, dammit. We are very strict on this rule. If there is an issue, you can try to work it out with the people involved. But if it's not working, PM a mod or co-owner, don't let it get out of control.

✦➳ 23 Everyone has a life
        Give the person 25 minutes before reporting them for skipping, and ensure they were still online and active after posting beneath you.
        Real life issues might come up, or they're just slow at sending trades. They could be going through your wishlist to see if they can give you something you'll really love. If you see them post again without sending a trade to you, a friendly reminder in a PM/profile comment is good enough. DO NOT quote them in the thread. Report them if they refuse or ignore you (ie continue to post well after you contacted them).

✦➳ 24 Backseat Modding
        Not allowed. Backseat Modding is when you try to handle a situation or enforce a rule that somebody has broken. If somebody breaks a rule, report it to a Mod and they will handle the situation properly, please don't try to take matters into your own hands, as it will cause drama.

✦➳ 25 Complaining.
        Constantly complaining about lowballers and donations you get is not ok. We get that you may be a bit upset if you don't get as much as you gave, but you should be grateful for what you receive nonetheless. Again, it causes unwanted drama, which is not tolerated and we will give you a warning if we catch you doing it.
        Three warnings will warrant a tempa-ban. Any further offensives require a perma-ban.

Fashionable Gaian

User Image
Contests will include best post styles, avatar, etc. Events will include pantie auctions, secret santa, page prizes, random questing, etc. Yeah, all that good stuff. :)

єνєηтѕ;

We will have a 'quest of the month' every month. This will be decided by nominations from users.
➳ First person on every 25th page receives 25k. First poster on every 50th page receives 50k.
➳ First person on every 125th page gets an item that is worth 25k - 250k.
➳ 11th poster on page 11 gets Pious Basan!
➳ 14th poster on page 14 gets Sheriff Law!
➳ 15th poster on page 15 gets Skyfish Ribbons and Night of the Popobawa!

cσηтєѕтѕ;

➳ RNG - Roll 1 - 1000
    If you get 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 999, 1000, you win a prize! *PM mule with page# :)

*To be eligible for any prizes, you must be a thread regular.

This rule is a must because we don't want anyone posting once for a page prize and then leaving. These contests and events are our way of thanking you for staying with us. If the person(s) happen to be ineligible, the prize goes to the next eligible poster.

Fashionable Gaian

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83022813/][img]http://tinyurl.com/9b7yy5b[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.83022813/][img]http://tinyurl.com/9mkfl6g[/img][/url]

Fashionable Gaian

Fashionable Gaian

User Image

** Report Form
    Person(s) being reported:
    Rule broken/[b]Reason for reporting[/b]:
    Page number/ screenshot/copy of pm/whatever:
    Details you want us to know:
    Screen shots:

** Harassment Report
    Name of Person(s)
    Type of harassment:
    Start date:
    Last time something happened:
    Evidence and details in order of what happened:

When you make a report please send us the page number for unnacceptable things that happen in the thread, and screen shots (if you can manage it) of lowballing, unacceptable gitbacks, etc. We can not enforce the rules if we don't have proof someone isn't following them. Please keep as much evidence as you can while we deal with an issue.
      We urge you to report it to Gaia as well.
      Intentionally sending false reports is considered drama.

Fashionable Gaian

User Image
All is very appreciated. Thank you!
By helping us you are helping everyone. 8D <3

Love everyone on this list!

xX Pennie Lane Xx ... For the great graphics!

Fashionable Gaian

Fashionable Gaian

Fashionable Gaian

Fashionable Gaian

Fashionable Gaian

User Image

May everyone be filled with joy and the best come of this thread!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff