Welcome to Gaia! ::

:O

What the STUFF? 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 2 ]
ALGEBRAIC! 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 7 ]
One MILLION years DUNGEON! 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 5 ]
Magic! *finger dance* 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 7 ]
Oh. My. GLOB. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 3 ]
OH! SO SPICE! 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 1 ]
The option where I dunno what the hell all that stuff means because I am lame. ): 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 6 ]
Daddy... Why? Why did you eat my fries? 0.20512820512821 20.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

Hello guys! As you can see, my name is Sunny, and this is my new little Layout shop; Sunny Layouts!
                                      I'm not sure if it's temporary yet. I want to test and see whether or not my layouts are in demand... I've also got school and stuff so I'm going to practice juggling.
                                      My shop may not look as fancy as some of the others you've stumbled upon, but I'm trying my best with the limited resources I have!
                                      Also forgive me if my prices are off. I've done some research so I think I know how much layouts are worth, but please let me know if they are too high or too low.
                                      If you try to take advantage of the fact that I'm new, you suck and I hope you're proud of yourself.

F.Y.I
                                      Fridays and Saturdays I will be at my dad's house and he has hidden my computer from me. I will only be able to access Gaia via phone, so any layout progress will be frozen until Sunday evening when I get back. If I am able, I will try to convince my dad to let me use his computer, but I'm not sure if he'll let me.

Anyways, let us begin!

Currently: Opened~Closed~Full~Under Construction
                                      A Big Thanks toooo: My friends for supporting me! c:

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

1. Be nice and respectful.

2. Don't spam or cyber, but bumps are appreciated.

3. Don't bash on my work. Polite Criticism is appreciated, but insults are not.

4. Please don't change ANYTHING about the order form.

5. This one is a no-brainer; follow the Gaia T.o.s

6. NO STEALING

7. No begging for Freebies

8. Please don't rush me. I normally finish pretty quickly, but if you rush me I will either drop your order or take my time on purpose. NO RUSHING!

9. You don't HAVE to tip, but it is appreciated! c:

10. I have the right to add or remove any rules as I see fit.

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

Before we begin, I need to clear up a few things.

1. I don't steal. All of my layouts are of my own, random design. Some may be inspired by others, but I definitely don't take their exact coding and claim it as my own.
                                      If I ever feel inspired by someone's layouts in the future, I will be sure to credit them and link their shop if they have one.
                                      I absolutely, positively DON'T steal! If something looks familiar, it is purely coincidence.

2. Photo-wise, I use photobucket. I think it's a great, easy-to-use site when it comes to editing photos. That being said, I don't have super fancy photo-editing programs or skills.
                                      What you get is what you got. If you want to edit your own photos for the layout, that's cool. I won't stop you.
                                      I will be using photoshop as soon as I think I'm skilled enough. For now.... well... this is what you get.

3. Prices. I know prices are touchy for some people, but if you think mine are too high or too low, let me know.
                                      In the past, I've had people be really bitchy about it and it sort of hurt my feelings. They said things like "I was trying to scam people" etc. etc. and I most certainly WAS NOT.
                                      If you feel compelled to tell me my prices aren't right, please tell me in a respectful manner. I will only be upset if you're rude about it.

4. Before I get people accusing me of "photo stealing" I'm going to clear up this fact:
                                      Some people don't know the definition of "photo stealing." Photo stealing means that someone takes someone else's image and claims it as their own.
                                      I have NEVER done that. I may have edited some photos on my own and organized them in my own way, but I NEVER claimed them as my own.
                                      Sites like photobucket are for photo SHARING. I only ever use their photos for role-plays and sometimes funny siggy .gifs.
                                      Please, don't even start with this. I beg of you.

5. IF YOU ARE GOING TO </3 THIS THREAD please at least tell me why first. I don't appreciate random </3s, even though I know they're bound to happen.
                                      I'm guessing that there are only three real reasons for disliking this thread:

-You didn't read everything. Especially my begs and pleads to let me know if my prices are right and that I'm new.

-You are picky about the way my thread looks and that because it isn't fancy like most others you've seen...

-You actually have a DECENT reason for </3ing the thread, but instead of telling me before you did so to help me out, you just decided that you would watch me crash and burn.

Don't have one of the above reasons. Please tell me what is wrong with my thread so I can fix it!!!

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

Now for the samples!

If you would like previous samples that I've made for myself and for friends, please click the button bellooooow~

User Image

User Image

They are all photos so don't even bother stealing them, seriously.
                                      If any of you people see someone using my exact layouts who haven't bought them from me directly, please let me know and let ME handle it.
                                      I really don't need people going around and accusing other people of things they may or may not be doing.

IMPORTANT: PRICING
                                      Pricing is, like I have said multiple times, hard to project.
                                      Forgive me if my prices are too high and please don't take advantage of me if my prices are too low.

The average layout price is around 10-30k. It will say on the sample thread on every sample, what that layout's particular cost is.
                                      Depending on what edits are made, the prices may vary.

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

Here is the form!
                                      When I ask you what style you want, please just type in the character name that is on the layout from the sample thread (ex. Cicilæ Yol, Delilah Parker, etc. etc.). If you're trying to get thread banners, like the one above, then just link the post that the design for the seperate form.
                                      Just post your completed form in this thread. I will not accept it via PM.

Post Styles:
                                      [quote="Sunny Iridescence"][/quote]
                                      Username: Enter Answer Here
                                      Post Style: Character Name from my Samples or link for thread banners
                                      Picture one (Main picture): Link, not actual picture
                                      Picture two (First icon-optional): Link, not actual picture
                                      Picture three (Second icon- optional): Link, not actual picture
                                      Picture four (Third icon- optional): Link, not actual picture
                                      Picture five (Fourth icon- optional): Link, not actual picture
                                      Picture six (Side picture- optional): Link, not actual picture
                                      How much you're willing to pay:
                                      Anything extra: Any changes you want to make, any styles you want to incorporate?
                                      Text Font: Not an actual font title, but a font style. (Handwritten, Fanciful, Big 'n' Bold, etc. etc.)
                                      What do you want the title to say: Name and a sentence? Just a name?
                                      Color Schemes: Don't give me exact colors like #ff23h9 or something like that. Just tell me what SORT of color. Dark blue, light orange, pinkish-red, and I'll try to make your text that color. I'll check with you first, though. If the color is not right, don't be afraid to tell me! It's a very easy and quick thing to change. Just don't ask me to change it 50 gajillion times. >_>

Thread Banners:
                                      [quote="Sunny Iridescence"][/quote]
                                      Username: Enter Answer here
                                      Design Style: (If style is based off of one of the ones I already have)
                                      Picture(s) to use: Link
                                      Color Scheme: Number of colors and color codes
                                      Text Style: Not actual font title but font style. (Handwritten, Fanciful, Big 'n' Bold, etc. etc.)
                                      Extra Info: If you want me to make a custom design (not based off of the ones I've already made), then give me extra details you want me to add or changes you want me to make here!

Certain layout styles vary, so only fill out what is necessary. Icons are basically separate photos that are not as large as the main one.
                                      Side pictures are just a small, yet tall photo on the left side of the text.
                                      If you guys have any suggestions on what I should include on the form or in the thread itself, please shoot me a PM!

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

Slots:
                                      1. Ararelia

Pending Requests:

Completed Layouts:

X Midnight Falcon X - [x]
                                      Ararelia - [x]

Completed Graphics:

Memory Manipulator Namine - [x] [x] | [x] [x] | [x] [x]
                                      The Lady Starlight - [x]

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/sunny-layouts-under-construction/t.81876197/][IMG]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n509/ColourlessColourRocks/rainbows-in-the-sky-by-epinephrine--1-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Fits in siggys! Made by Renais

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/sunny-layouts-under-construction/t.81876197/][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/RenaisMynd/Shop/Orders/SunnyLayouts.gif[/img][/url]

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player