<3 </3
  Moved!

questing is fun?

yes, I love it! 0.78571428571429 78.6% [ 11 ]
no, i think it's annoying. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
obligatory "other" option 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

-bikenotes rolled 4 8-sided dice: 8, 3, 5, 8 Total: 24 (4-32)

Chatty Fatcat

Welcome to the quest(s)!
This is the Quest to End All Quests! I'm questing lots and it will be changed around at times.
I will also be willing to help you completely your quests too, as well as reward you!

So yea, donators or bumpers/chatters get random items and art. :3

If you'd like a one-shot, or if you would like to commission some sloppy chibis, let me know, as well. smile I'll throw up some samples if someone would like some art?

Also: if you roll the same number that I did, let me know! That means you won some art. :3

Chatty Fatcat

So here's how this works:
items outlined in pink all belong to the same avatar, and items outlined in blue belong to a different dream avatar- I'd really like these items!
Red is for it's own avatar, too. But green is the tippity-top of importance! If an item is outlined green, it means that's the item I'm really jonesin' for at the time!

These are the items I'm currently questing (things will be added and taken away often, hopefully!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Note: the Gift of the Stars shown is apparently not the one I'm questing, but it seems to be the same price, and I'm having trouble deleting it from the thread at the moment so, yea razz

Chatty Fatcat

Rules for donating:
I'd prefer if you would post in this thread before/after donating, so I can add you to the reward list!
If not, it's okay, but it will make it a lot easier to keep track. 3nodding

If you want to donate to a specific item I have up, please let me know and I'll update the item's questbar immediately. I really like it when people do this, because it kind of kicks my butt in gear to get an item. razz

Bumpers will be rewarded too!
Stick around, chat it up, and keep the thread alive, and you'll definitely get a reward! smile

Received donations:
Snow Deer Companion by Methodios
Ghostly Hookah by shakriel- thank you so much!
Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans by EveryonesQuestingCharity
Rose Porridge Locks by Mira Jo
Donations towards Powder Blue Dress by Marie Bloo

Thanks to every donator so far! You're all so kind! emotion_kirakira
Teamwork makes the dream work~

Chatty Fatcat

Good luck!

Chatty Fatcat

Methodios
Good luck!

Thanks! 4laugh

Chatty Fatcat

dramallama

Chatty Fatcat

Chatty Fatcat