1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Myin's Waifu

Meme

s i m p l i c i t y

SLOTS OPEN 0/3 | FULL | CLOSED

Skipping all the fancy stuff and getting right to the important parts c:

RULES

This and this
I choose subjects that appeal to me, and am more likely to select interesting characters as opposed to ones that don't appeal to me even if the bribe is higher. Please don't be upset if I don't pick you. Also please only order one at a time!
Don't be rude to anyone in here
Don't post any mod questions or anything in here
After accepting an order, please start a trade with the payment. I'll accept once and send a watermarked preview, at which point you will let me know whether any changes need to be made or you will finish your end of the trade. I will send the unwatermarked version and and complete the trade, and add your art to the Completed list

DOS AND DON'TS
DO
OCs
Females > Males
Couples
Homestuck fantrolls lol

DONT
Mecha
Furry
Nudity/ anything breaking ToS

SAMPLES

All samples are newest to oldest

User Image User Image User Image
dA

PAYMENT

Stuff from here or my wishlist
I'm only looking for items, but I won't reject really high gold offers (like 1mil, so just give me items ok ok)
I may also be open to art trades, please let me know if you're willing c:
For RL commissions, please go here; do not contact me about RL payment through Gaia c:

FORM

[quote="Simply Indescribable"][/quote]
Username:
Refs:
Bust/Half/Fullbody:
Extras (anything you want to see in the drawing):
Bribe:

SLOTS
Just a note, I'm going to be really super busy, so I'm going to be more picky with who I choose, and be prepared to wait a while to receive your art, sry :c
Kingy Yosmemaru

RL slots are always open!

COMPLETED

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

AFFILIATES

LINKS IN
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.79560973/][IMG]http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy175/Simply-Indescribable/simplicitybanner.png[/IMG][/url]

LINKS OUT
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Myin's Waifu

Meme

Myin's Waifu

Meme

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items