Visitor count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 80 81 82 > >>

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

User Image

▲▣✖⊚ [open | CLOSED] ⇦⇧⇨⇩

(( Hello everyone, welcome to Button Masher IV, our little joint shop, themed as a fighting game! Please read the rules thoroughly! When you select
your character (aka your artist), keep in mind that a locked character means that the artist is full, and a secret character means the artist is closed! Some of us
also run on a bribe-type format, so remember that the more you offer, the more you get!! You'll find that we all have a lot to choose from, so please come in, take a
look around, click on stuff, and have some fun chatting with us! ))

Introduction | Rules | Announcements | Artist Listing | [ Rest ] | Usagiya | eX-centriK | Mowsette | Order Forms | Games | Black and White List | Affiliates

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

User Image

The Rules:
xxx▸ Follow Gaia Rules and ToS.
xxx▸ Play nice with everyone on the thread, including the artists!
xxx▸ Don't argue with the artists about their prices, art styles, etc. If you have a problem, keep it off our thread.
xxx▸ Have patience! You will get your art so please don't pester us about finishing unless it's been awhile!
xxx▸ We reserve the right to refuse your offer. If one of us does, you can ask the others by submitting another form,
xxxxxbut don't beg for us to reconsider if you're declined.
xxx▸ Don't take any art that you didn't pay for. It wasn't made for you, so you don't get to use it.
xxx▸ Don't ask for freebies! We'll probably give some out to frequent visitors though!
xxx▸ Start your trade once the artist has accepted your request. That in mind, please don't make offers
xxxxxfor what you don't have! If you can't start the trade right away, don't order.
xxx▸ We reserve our right to post the art we create for you anywhere we see fit, with due credit to you,
xxxxxfor your character designs as applicable.
xxx▸ If you want to use your art in a signature as is, please feel free! However, if you want to
xxxxxEDIT the work in any way (that includes getting a sketch or lineart colored, or adding textures
xxxxxand cropping it up for graphics) please just let us know. Seriously, we won't bite your
xxxxxhead off for it. We just want to know what's happening to our art and make sure we're still appropriately credited.
xxx▸ Closed is closed! If the artist doesn't have a pre-order/waitlist, hold off on posting your form until they open.

If you have a problem with any of these rules, please feel free to go elsewhere.

The Trade Process:
xxx▸ Post your form here in the thread!
xxx▸ When/if the artist accepts, send your trade for the amount agreed upon.
xxx▸ The artist will not start your artwork until the trade has been started, so the sooner you send it, the better.
xxx▸ Once the art is complete, the artist will send you a sample version of the art.
xxx▸ When you have seen the sample, complete the trade.
xxx▸ With the trade done, the artist will send your finished art to you!
xxx▸ You go on to enjoy the art and sing the praises of your artist and refer your friends to this wonderful shop.

Introduction | Rules | Announcements | Artist Listing | [ Rest ] | Usagiya | eX-centriK | Mowsette | Order Forms | Games | Black and White List | Affiliates

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

User Image

August 16, 2012: Photobucket is doing some maintenance, so the layout is going to be kinda ugly and broken until they finish. sad Please excuse the mess. The images that link are still working and clickable, so go ahead and click things anyway!
June 4, 2012: Minigame has ended and results are posted! Congratulations to Mixtilly!
May 12, 2012: Hey guys! I just wanted to make a quick big announcement! We got our table number for Fanime 2012! Please look for us at table T281 if you're going to be there! Mowsette, Rest, and Usagiya will all be around! >v<
May 4, 2012: Happy Star Wars/Avengers release day! I've put up the minigame section, so feel free to play! Also, thank you everyone that's stopped by to chat or order!! >v<
April 26, 2012: I put up the link banner in case anyone wants to exchange links. :3 Once Usa and eX are done with finals in a couple weeks, we'll do a full launch and bump the thread more actively!
April 25, 2012: Soft opening? We're not bumping the thread yet but we're sorta kinda ready to be open. XD The two of us that have free time will be open for the time being.
April 20, 2012: Finally getting a bulk of the work done! We're almost ready!
February 29, 2012: Slowly working on the layout for this thread. Doing all the coding will take a bit of time but I'm hoping to finish all the important posts (namely the artist post formats) first. Woo!

February 27, 2012: Thread has been put up! Updates will slowly be made over time!

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[LORELEI - FULL]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[NYX - FULL]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[NEILA - CLOSED]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[PAX - RLC ONLY]

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxCheck out more art on my Tumblr

Will Draw:
xxxxxOCs, Gaia Avatars, Fanart
xxxxxBoy love and Girl love
xxxxxAnimal ears and tails
xxxxxCompanions (Only one, and large/human companions are counted as extra people. Aka you must pay additional)
xxxxxMostly nude
xxxxxBanners or pictures for your posts

Won't Draw:
xxxxxAnything against Gaia ToS
xxxxxMechas or full furry
xxxxxCluttered avatars
xxxxxOffensive material

Prices:
xxxxxArt Stylexxxxxx⇨ Sketch Price
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ Flat color bribe

xxxxxChibixxxxxxxxxx⇨ 500k

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ Bribe over 800k for color
xxxxxBustxxxxxxxxxx⇨ 850k
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ Bribe over 1mil for color
xxxxxThigh Upxxxxxx ⇨ 1.2mil
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ Bribe over 2mil for color
xxxxxFull Bodyxxxxxx⇨ 4.8Mil
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ Bribe over 5mil for color

xxxxxCouplesxxxxxxxi⇨ Price/Bribe x2

Slots:
xxxxx1 ⇨ Lean de Mikihisha
xxxxx2 ⇨
xxxxx3 ⇨
xxxxx4 ⇨

Want your commission shaded? Try bribing with one of these:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Completed:
[x] [x] [x][x] [x]

Introduction | Rules | Announcements | Artist Listing | [ Rest ] | Usagiya| eX-centriK | Mowsette | Order Forms | Games | Black and White List | Affiliates

Shameless Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

░░You can visit my art tumblr to see more of my recent works.

Will Draw:
░█░░█░Dudes & chicks & whatever's between... Humanoids!!
░█░█░█BL/shounen ai & GL/shoujo ai & whatever else romantic stuff
░██░░█Partial nudity (the kind allowed on Gaia)
░░░░░░Violence!! (Sometimes I like blood and gore, but there is a limit too)
░░██░█Armor & part mecha, to a degree (I'll let you know if it's too much)
░█░█░█Companions (pets, orphans, celebrity dates, etc.)
░░███░Kemonomimi (animal's ears/tail/horns/whatever)
░░░░░░Stuff I think I can draw adequately & stuff I like drawing
░████░Gaia avatars & tekteks/dream avatars
░░░█░█Original characters with visual references
░██░░█Fanart characters with visual references

Won't Draw:
░░░░░░Yaoi, yuri, hentai... prawnz (Stuff that's against Gaia ToS)
░░███░Full-on nudity
░█░░░█Overly complex/numerous companions (Unless you want to count it as an additional character!)
░░███░Anthro/furry (Very few exceptions, please feel free to ask though)
░░░░░░Super muscular (Like, super muscular. Ask me.)
░░░░░░Old people (It depends on the character though. Ask me!)
░░████Stuff I don't think I can draw well & stuff I hate drawing
░█░░░░Cluttered avatars (I will be the judge of this. Just ask me.)
░█████Coloring, alterations, imitations, or traces of another artist's piece.
░░░░░░Characters with only text descriptions

Prices:
░░░░░░Chibi░xx░⇨ 300k sketch
░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▸ 400k with flat color
░░░░░░Bust ░x░ ⇨ 200k sketch
░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▸ 300k with flat color
░░░░░░Half body ⇨ 700k sketch
░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▸ 850k with flat color
░░░░░░Full body ⇨ 1 M sketch
░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▸ 1.3 M with flat color
* Note: I say sketch because I won't be making my lines meticulously neat.
░░░░However, I do keep my sketches pretty clean. They won't be any messier
░░░░than what you see in my samples.

░░░* If you give me a swanky item, I'll make your picture much swankier.
░░░░░░░░░(That means soft shading like some of my samples, and maybe neater lines.)

░░░░░░░░Right now I really want one of these babies:
░░░░░░░░░░░░░User Image ░░░ User ImageORUser Image

░░░░░░░░░░Btw, I'm always forever questing all bunny ears I don't have.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░Let me show you which ones that includes.
░░░░░░░░User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
░░░░░░░░░xUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Slots:
░░░░1 ⇨ Dizzy_Kat
░░░░2 ⇨ hormonal hitler
░░░░3 ⇨ [ CLOSED ]

Completed:
la pluie en rose
la pluie en rose

Mowsette's Prince

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxFor more examples, see my Tumblr or my Deviantart

Will Draw:
xxxxxOriginal Characters, Gaia Avatars, and Fanart
xxxxxText only references (Prefer Pictures)
xxxxxMostly nude and some fanservice

Won't Draw:
xxxxxAnything against Gaia ToS
xxxxxCouple pictures
xxxxxFurries
xxxxxMechas
xxxxxCluttered avatars

Prices:
Everything will be a western shot (half body) sketch.
xxxxxSimple Sketchxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨ 400k

xxxxxMonochrome Coloringxxxxxxx⇨ 550k

xxxxxFlat Coloringxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-⇨ 700k

xxxxxPixel Sketchxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-⇨ coming soon

Slots:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx-1 ⇨

Completed:
[x]

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxFor more samples, see my Tumblr or the completed commissions below!

Will Draw:
xxxxxAvatars, OCs, Fanart (with some limitations--please ask)
xxxxxAny gender, any pairing (straight, BL, GL, etc)
xxxxxKemonomimi/Animal ears/tails
xxxxxWilling to try furry/anthro if you really want...

Won't Draw:
xxxxxViolations of Gaia ToS
xxxxxMecha (unless you're willing to bribe FREAKING HIGH and have GOOD refs)

Prices:
CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING RL COMMISSIONS!
RL slots are unlimited! PM for info!

xxxAlways accepting RL commissions for all types, gets top priority over gold! Let me know if you're interested!
xxxxxCouples x x xiii⇨ Bribe double
xxxxxAnimated x x x⇨ Coming soon!

xxxxxChibixxxxxxx x⇨ Bribe over 300k
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ Over 450k for color
xxxxxHeadshot/Bust ⇨ Bribe over 250k
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ Over 350k for color
xxxxxWaist-up x x x ⇨ Bribe over 600k
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▸ Over 900k for color
xxxxxFull-body x x x ⇨ Currently item bribe only!! Click for MP listings!
xxxxxxxSome of these are obviously cheaper than others, so make the bribe before someone else does!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image SDPlus #255 La Dragonne User Image Anurla's Amulet User Image SDPlus #364 Sainte Ciel
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image Prince of the Sea (1st Gen Only!) User Image Midnight Rainbow User Image La Bella Figura
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image SDPlus #362 Fallen Star User Image Cerynitian's Blessing User Image SDPlus #351 Mad Hatter

xxxxxxxPlease keep in mind that I prefer to work straight ahead--stopping and waiting for approval on a sketch
xxxxxxxxxxxtends to throw off my groove, so I won't send a sketch for approval unless you request it!

Slots:
xxxxx1 ⇨ sukinamaeRLC Only
xxxxx2 ⇨ RLC Only
xxxxx3 ⇨ RLC Only

Completed Commissions:
xxxnew ⇨ old
xxxxx[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

User Image

[ Rest ]/Lorelei:
[align=center][b][size=16]LORELEI! HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER![/size][/b]
[b]Your username:[/b] Speaks for itself!
[b]Payment:[/b] How much you're paying--200k, 80mil, whatever, just be clear about it!
[b]References:[/b] TekTeks, OC art, etc. If your references are b&w, TELL US COLORS!!
[b]What're ya buyin'?:[/b] Waist-up, chibi, in color or sketch, whatever you're hoping to get
[b]Extra:[/b] Poses, brief personality description, additional things not pictured in your references, etc[/align]

Usagiya/Nyx:
[align=center][b][size=18]NYX! HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER![/size][/b]
[b]Payment:[/b] How much you're paying--200k, 80mil, whatever, just be clear about it!
[b]References:[/b] TekTeks, OC art, etc. If your references are b&w, TELL US COLORS!!
[b]What're ya buyin'?:[/b] Waist-up, chibi, in color or sketch, whatever you're hoping to get
[b]Extra:[/b] Poses, brief personality description, additional things not pictured in your references, etc[/align]

eX-centriK/Neila:
[align=center][b][size=18]NEILA! HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER![/size][/b]

Mowsette/Pax:
[align=center][b][size=18]PAX! HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER![/size][/b]

Sample form:
PAX! HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!
Your username: xxChibi Luvr 8000 xx
Payment: 300k
References: [link] [link] [link]
What're ya buyin'?: Colored chibi!
Extra: Please draw my character drinking a 7Up! Also, her eyes are pink, not red!

xxxxx✖ Please note that posting a form is not a guarantee we'll accept your order!

Introduction | Rules | Announcements | Artist Listing | [ Rest ] | Usagiya | eX-centriK | Mowsette | Order Forms | Black and White List | Affiliates

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

User Image

Current Games:
xxxxxNEW GAME COMING SOON

Previous Games:
xxxxxDICE ROLL
xxxxxxxxx▸ The first person to roll a 235 wins!!
xxxxxxxxx▸ To play, roll five 100-sided dice with your posts! Only 5 100-sided rolls count!

xxxxxPRIZE
xxxxxxxxx▸ A freebie of your current avatar from an open artist of your choice!
xxxxxxxxx▸ Note that you don't get to decide how much the artist is going to draw for you, you only pick the artist you'd like!

xxxxxRULES
xxxxxxxxx▸ You can roll as many times as you'd like!
xxxxxxxxx▸ If nobody rolls the goal number by the end of May 30th (11:59 PM PST), the prize will go to the closest roll,
xxxxxxxxxxxso remember your numbers and quote Mowsette with a link to the post where you rolled it!
xxxxxxxxx▸ If two people both roll the next closest number to goal (you never know!), whoever rolled it first will win the prize.
xxxxxxxxx▸ If you happen to roll the 235 and decide you don't want the freebie (again, you never know...) then please tell us so.

xxxxxGOOD LUCK!

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

User Image

HIGH SCORES:

Mixtilly - Queen of the Cool Kid Couch/Continuous bumper! Thank you! heart
Necrophallic/Shishi Beru - Shop owner buddy/Beauteous friend/Continuous bumper! Thank you! heart

Introduction | Rules | Announcements | Artist Listing | [ Rest ] | Usagiya | eX-centriK | Mowsette | Order Forms | Black and White List | Affiliates

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

User Image

Link To Us:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78192091/][IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x234/mouseyart/Gaia/ButtonMasherIV/linkbanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

Art Shops:
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image

Request Threads:
User Image User Image

Other:

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers