Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

Important Things to Note →
→ If I say no, please don't be upset. This more about capturing a character properly than "style".
→ Please don't direct me to auctions or shops with no open slots.
→ Please keep me updated on the status of the artwork. I'm patient, I just like to be kept in the loop.
→ I do love freebies and offer much love to folks who draw them!
→ Please price yourself, don't ask me to price it for you or pay what I think its worth.
I am NOT looking to pay for RL commissions at this time. (I'd like to, but I cannot afford them right now.)

Current Funds →
Working on getting more funds again~

Form to Post →
Please remove the bracketed text and fill in with your own.
[color=#cc6633][b][size=16]Hey, I'd love to draw the Trickster for you![/size][/b][/color]
[b]name →[/b] (Username here.)
[b]samples →[/b] (Samples of what I can expect.)
[b]asking price →[/b] (What you are hoping to get for this.)
[b]other notes →[/b] (Anything else I need to know.)
[quote="mistalina13"][/quote]

Seemingly Necessary Notes →
→ Song lyrics at the bottom of each post are from 'Masquerade' from Phantom of the Opera.
→ For those who are curious, Tien's main portrait and fullbody reference were done by the ever lovely Ivynian.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image This is who you'll be drawing for me. Her name is Tien, she is the goddess of Trickery from the Edelsteine shop. As her domain might suggest she is generally a bright, playful and cheerful sort of individual. If she doesn't have something to hide, her usual expression is full of mischief and laughter.

Physically, Tien is somewhere in the neighborhood of 5'10 and she is built somewhat like a ballerina. (As it has happened before- despite what the morph art on the bottom right shows she does have proper legs/feet.)

As far as clothes: anything from warm rich colors to very deep neutral browns/greys. It varies depending on mood and intention. Her style usually ranges from rogue to swashbuckler to pirate type clothes. (These two pieces have the best clothing type representation.) Her clothes are never cumbersome, they have to allow movement after all you never know when you'll have to high tail it out of somewhere. The other biggie is masks, she is almost always wearing one in some form or another- feel free to design one that looks nice with the outfit. A note about her wings- you can leave them out if you wish if it makes it easier to design clothing.

This last addition is a recent development and it should always be included if the artwork shows her hands. She wears a ring on the ring finger of her left hand- it is carved from black jade in the likeness of two dragons with a pearl set in between them. It is a gift from Enjiron and she never takes it off if it can be helped.

Optional Clothing: Her leather armguards- there are two separate pieces to each one (one for upper arms and one for lower). The upper pieces cover her biceps and are held closed with buckles. The lower pieces begins below the elbow and go to her wrist and are laced up. Feel free to add a bit of a simple design to them if you wish.

Other Optional Things:
- Kaulu- a serpent created from her mana.
- Weapons- daggers (or shortswords) and throwing knives.

Here is her journal if you would like more in depth info. If you have any particular questions feel free to ask, I don't bite!

User Image

I also wouldn't mind group art, if you are interested in doing that sort of thing. There are a few folks I would be particularly interested in her being drawn with. (Further details on what I would like will be given on request~)

Tajnevaki, Cardinal Conundrum, God of Mystery (Played by Eftemie) - Mystery is the cheshire cat of the Edelverse- full of cryptic "speech", riddles and has an odd sense of humor. He is usually cheerful, with that possibly irritating "I know something you don't know!" type of grin. In all ways that matter the grinning cat is her big brother. Please pay close attention to references, Tajnevaki is not just a catboy. (Fullbody, Portrait)

Enjiron Vryce (Played by Eftemie) - A bit over 6' tall, waist length dark brown hair with beads woven into it, silver-grey eyes, tanned skin, somewhat built. (However his hair and skin have gained a slight purple tint and his eyes have become a brighter silver from being exposed to yellow sunlight- see the second reference.) In very good shape from sparring every day for many many years. Enjiron has a tattoo on his right arm that goes from wrist to shoulder, it includes the blades that are traditional for his family and the personal part- the serpent's head rests on his wrist and the body coils around his arm twice before the tail splits on his shoulder into what looks rather like wings (the feathers seem to be sharp, resembling blades); the only colors used in the tattoo are red and black. He is Tien's mortal mate and her protector. (Half Body | Color Correct, though missing his pendant.)

Akakios, Mournsong, God of Lament (Played by Zero Dream) - He is one of the new godlings and has grown into a capable, if practically inexperienced, young man. Though at times he behaves like any awkward teenager you have ever met. Tien is fond of him, otherwise she would not tease him so. He is a friend and a little brother of sorts. (Fullbody, Portrait)

Masquerade! Every face a different shade. Masquerade! Look around, there's another mask behind you.

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

Artwork Incoming →
None right now.

Artwork Received →
- Maurizio_Tamesis - Click for Pretty! - Shop Here
- Aluetian - Click for Pretty!
- Zero Dream - Click for Pretty!
- Nebula Shark - Click for Pretty! - Shop Here

Masquerade! Burning glances, turning heads. Masquerade! Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you.

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.77366897/][img]http://tinyurl.com/9a6do4f[/img][/url]

--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Infinity | Fate:Rebirth | Let Me Show You My Love God

Masquerade! Grinning yellows, spinning reds. Masquerade! Take your fill, let the spectacle astound you.

Beloved Shapeshifter

If you need to get a hold of me for any reason please quote this post. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas