Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to Touch the Sky! I'm Sosiqui, and I've got a pile of OCs who need art, badly - everything from cheerful bards to femme fatales to angsty shirtless men! I'm seeking high-quality art of my characters, and I'm fond of a variety of styles. I especially love anime/manga-inspired styles, realistic styles, pencil sketches, real media, watercolor, and lots more! If you're interested, please keep reading. biggrin

Current Funds: Lots of pure gold. Let's just go with that. ;3

Current Requests: Closed temporarily; be back later~

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Thread Rules:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the immortal words of Wil Wheaton - "Don't be a d**k."
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you draw my characters without getting my confirmation first, I will assume it's a freebie and act accordingly.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I love freebies; feel... uh... free to post such things should the urge strike you. XD
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If I commission you, please keep me updated - I am a patient person, but I would like to keep in contact with artists. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, now that you've read those - all my original characters are listed below. If you find one or more that you'd like to draw, please fill out the form below and post it here in this thread! <3 I have a few little guidelines for that as well...

Offering Art?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please have a price already in mind when you post - I don't want to have to guess how much to offer you.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am not accepting offers for RL commissions at this time.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please don't just refer me to your auction or your closed art shop - this thread is to get offers from artists who want to draw one of my characters right away. smile
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lastly, please don't be offended if I don't commission you - sometimes I'm looking for specific things, or specific styles, and so on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All set? Here's the form! heart

[align=center][b][size=18][color=#03A5AD]Offering Shinies![/b][/size][/color][/align]

[b]Name:[/b] (Your name here!)
[b]What I Want to Draw:[/b] (List the characters you'd be interested in drawing here, as well as an idea of what style/medium you're offering - like a CG chibi, full-body pencil sketch, etc..)
[b]Samples:[/b] (Examples of what you're offering!)
[b]Price:[/b] (How much you're charging - I pay in pure only, so keep that in mind.)
[b]Time:[/b] (When do you think you'll finish the art? Just so I have an idea. <3)
[b]Other Notes:[/b] (Anything else you want?)

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Current Commissions:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.finchwhistle: Odilen chibi, Tian Yue headshot <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prepare for Trouble art auction: chibis x 7, regular x 3 <3
    dearwy: chibis x 2 (Tian Yue, Odilen)
    Almyre: couple chibi
    p i c o ll e: 1 cg waist (Phaedra)
    toichu: chibis x 2 (Odilen, Illumin)
    LividPeas: 1 cg waist (Phaedra), 1 chibi (Shiana) received 100%!
    kunana97: 1 waist/thigh cg (Tian Yue)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Naked Satan (pm deal): chibis x 6 <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Back 2 School art auction: a whole mess of shinies <3
    iproxii: linearts x 3 (Lacrymosa, Tien, Glyph); colored headshots x 3 (Sosiqui, Alcyone, Shiana); waist-up color x 2 (Phaedra, Odilen) received 75%
    AphroditesChild: fullbodies x 2 (Odilen, Tian Yue); waist-up x 2 (Sosiqui, Shiana); 1 chibi (Alcyone) received 50%
    mussetta: linearts x 2 (Ankou, Adi); headshots x 2 (Tian Yue, Odilen); chibi couple - received 10%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.chiroxsox - Odilen waist-up pencil sketch (500k)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Poxis Fan - Odilen half-body color (800k)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Starlit Dreams art auction: another whole mess of shinies <3
    CoNecoHime: fullbodies x 2 (Phaedra, Sosiqui); 1 chibi (Shiana)
    Quuack: 2+ chibis (Sosiqui, Odilen, whatever else)
    Ehcs: fullbody couple w/bg (Odilen and Zayn)

Art Received:

[Starting the list over now. <3]

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Character Name: Sosiqui
Personality: Cheerful, friendly, basically me in Mary Sue slightly more awesome form. There's some pose ideas on the character sheet below; I suck at describing my own personality. XD
Eye Color: Gray; always wears glasses.
Hair Color: Brown; worn shoulder-length with bangs and a short braid on the right side of her face.
Skin Color: Caucasian, neither pale nor tanned.
Key Features: Hairstyle with braid, glasses, hourglass pendant, general outfit as shown on character sheet.
Clothing Style: Always the same: a purple top with bell sleeves, khaki pants, brown leather boots, and a brown leather belt with scabbard (for her wand). If you want to mix it up, feel free - still, try and stick to a bell-sleeved top and pants, while not adding a lot of metal jewelry. The only jewelry Sosi wears is her hourglass pendant.

As a side note, Sosi's wand is made of unicorn horn, set into a turned wooden handle that's been painted purple.

Reference Links: Character Sheet

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Character Name: Odilen Swandancer
Roleplay / Journal: Mana / Odilen's Journal
Personality: Odilen is bright and cheerful, highly social and confident. She has an effervescent personality, curious and almost always ready to laugh, with a large impish streak. Odilen is also extremely creative, with her talents leaning strongly towards writing stories and poetry. She styles herself a bard, and loves to travel across Gaia, collecting tales and telling and retelling them, along with writing and performing her own pieces. She also enjoys telling stories by means of dance.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Pale steel blue with feathers; the feathers are growing out of her head, not just decorative.
Skin Color: Caucasian, but pale; blue markings on face.
Key Features: Feathers in hair, wing-arms, pointed ears, facial markings.
Clothing Style: Light and cheerful! Odilen can wear a variety of outfits - her usual style involves short skirts (but not too short - something swishy), corsets, headscarves, and scarves in general. She has a gypsy-esque style! You can draw her either in the outfit on her character sheet or try something new. No super-modern clothing, pants/shorts, coats/jackets, etc. please.

Reference Links: Character Sheet | Thigh-Up Reference

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Character Name: Illumin, the God of Light
Roleplay / Journal: Edelsteine / Illumin's Journal
Personality: Formerly a vain and prideful thing, Illumin has had to learn several very hard lessons very quickly. He is currently going through a time of personal turmoil, and should be pictured with a generally unsettled, wistful air. Angsty might even be an appropriate word! Any expressions of happiness would be very restrained right now.
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Pink - curly in the back, with long straighter bangs in front.
Skin Color: Caucasian, usually haloed by light in some way.
Key Features: Pink hair in the appropriate style, butterfly wings, pointed ears.
Clothing Style: Gauzy things that, uh, let his light shine! wink Illumin always goes topless and wears draperies/togas/whatever on his bottom half. See references for details on his most common outfit choice; you can either follow the references or design your own (and if you're super-uncomfortable with drawing him topless, you can give him a top - though please talk to me before doing this!) He often wears bracelets on his arms.

If Illumin is pictured topless (which he should be unless you ask me first ;3), his body type is a bit skinny - toned, but not super-buff or intensely muscular. His musculature should be visible in terms of pecs and abs, but that's about it. If you're drawing a chibi, don't worry about drawing in any musculature. XD

Illumin can also be pictured with light haloing his form, playing with will-o-wisps made of light, etc.!

Reference Links: Portrait | Full-Body Reference | Clothing Reference (not a ref for hair/wings)

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Character Name: Tian Yue, the Dragon King Tien Lung
Roleplay / Journal: Edelsteine / Tian Yue's Journal
Personality: Tian Yue is a warrior-scholar with a love of learning and a powerful sense of honor and loyalty. He is composed and gives careful thought to his words. He is down-to-earth and friendly, usually cheerful and with great determination to do what is right.
Eye Color: Bright purple/magenta
Hair Color: Light blue-purple, long and held back in a ponytail; also has 'whiskers' and a beard of the same color.
Skin Color: Caucasian; light purple and scaled on tail.
Key Features: Horns (on head and shoulders), whiskers/beard, dragon tail (in half-body+ pieces).

Also, note: Tian Yue is not old, he just has angular features! If you would like to draw his face as pictured in the first two references below, please do so - but if you don't think you can, a more generic style of face is also acceptable! And obviously, none of this applies for chibis. XD
Clothing Style: Chinese (or Japanese) style robes, cut allowing for the spikes protruding from his shoulders. Colors should be either as pictured in the references or otherwise inspired by celestial/star themes.

Please also note that Tian Yue's dragon tail is fan-tipped, not tipped with fur or a spike!

Reference Links: Portrait | Full Body Reference | Cheerful Expression | Chibi Example

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Character Name: Phaedra, the Goddess of Greed
Roleplay / Journal: Edelsteine / Phaedra's Journal
Personality: Phaedra is not a nice goddess, though she is friendly enough and presents an elegant and seductive face to the world. She is extremely manipulative, and utterly without morals when it comes to getting what she wants - she'll steal, blackmail and otherwise sin shamelessly and offer no apology for her actions. She's a classic femme fatale in the truest sense of the word.
Eye Color: Her right eye is nonexistent; in its place, there is a golden gem set into the socket. Her left eye is peacock blue.
Hair Color: Black, cut short in a flapper bob, and usually adorned with a hair-net/fascinator of some variety.
Skin Color: Black, with very short velvety black fur; very faint swirls of gold may be visible on her skin beneath the fur.
Key Features: Gem in right eye, black skin, peacock feather 'wings', claws on fingers/toes, cat tail (on half-body+ images).
Clothing Style: Phaedra's clothing is both alluring/sexy and classy. She tends to wear a lot of clothing from the 1920s, but anything that fits both of the above criteria would work! She is more likely to wear dresses/skirts than pants or shorts. Nothing casual, messy, or trashy - classy and composed is the name of the game.

Reference Links: Full-Body Reference | Thigh-Up Reference (with feathers slicked back)

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Character Name: Shiana T'Kora
Roleplay / Journal: Edelsteine / Eliade's Journal
Personality: Shiana is an asari (a species from the Mass Effect series of video games). She is new to the world of the Pantheon, and as such is rather uncertain. She's friendly, but reserved and would usually be pictured with a polite smile on her face. She tends not to be outwardly emotional.
Eye Color: Dark sapphire blue
Hair Color: No hair! Instead, she has wavy folds of sculpted skin atop her head.
Skin Color: Blue; darker blue markings on her forehead and a smattering of purple freckles on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose.
Key Features: General species features (no hair/ears, blue skin, freckles, forehead markings, sculpted skin on head).
Clothing Style: See the references below - basically, Mass Effect-universe scientist clothes. >.>!
Character Relations:
Alcyone (played by Frigoris) - Shiana's companion as she travels towards the Pantheon. Alcyone is a harpy, and should be drawn with more elaborate arm-wings - and more clothes, in a Greek myth style - than in the reference. Alcyone is cheerful, gregarious, and take-charge!
Arli and Menkoli - If you know Mass Effect and are willing to draw a quarian and an elcor, please ping me and I'll tell you all about these two! <3

Reference Links: Main Reference | Chibi | Asari 'Hair'-Folds (Example) | Scientist Outfit Example (please do not include arm patches, and change black parts of the outfit to green shades)

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Character Name: L.C. Malodore
Roleplay / Journal: This Is Halloween / Malodore's Study
Personality: Malodore is aloof and standoffish, though always unfailingly polite. It cultivates a professional and cultured air - while still being creepy - and can seem quite clinical in personality. It takes pleasure in a good scare. Malodore would like to be both a fearful doctor-figure to humans and a somewhat helpful (though still creepy) doctor-figure to its fellow Halloweenies. It hungers for knowledge, though it could care less about things unconnected to its passion for medicine and scaring others (preferably with medicine).

It also has a soft spot for its wee pup, Luce, and can be drawn with the little one if you'd like to do something cuter. :3
Eye Color: Not visible under the mask.
Hair Color: None visible.
Skin Color: Grayish flesh where visible, except for feet which are bone hooves.
Key Features: Plague doctor mask, nearly fully covered body, long (and bandaged) neck, bladed 'feathers' on back, bladed tail, hoof-like feet. Malodore is also genderless/androgyne and should not be drawn with any visible gender markers.
Clothing Style: See references - this style should not really be diverged from unless you have a great idea that you put by me first!

Reference Links: Main Reference | Additional Reference | Chibi One | Chibi, with Luce |

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Want to draw more? This space is reserved for random whims of mine, for minor characters or other things that I suddenly want art for!

Current Request: Nothing in particular. :>

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Linked In:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/touch-the-sky-oc-request/t.65042695/][img]http://lume.ithiltari.com/request/banner.jpg[/img][/url]

Linked Out:
(Note: These threads belong to my friends; please don't ask to be included here. <3)

Spirit Dreams Inside - Art Request
Let me show you my Love God! - Art Request
Works of Glory - An Edelsteine Art Request

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ this space intentionally left blank ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ this space intentionally left blank ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

Credits:

- Thread banners were made by me; do not take them!
    - Characters here belong to me; do not take them, either.
    - Art credits are as follows:
      -- Sosiqui - CoNekoHime (profile); Anya! XD, Saka, cheshire (references)
      -- Odilen - LividPeas (profile); Paperghost, Alexia Hiwatari (references)
      -- Illumin - Syrie (profile); Ivynian, eviktedRei (references)
      -- Tian Yue - Anya! XD (profile); Ivynian, Claisen Condensation (references)
      -- Phaedra - Ivynian (profile/references); LividPeas (references)
      -- Shiana - LividPeas (profile/references)
      -- Malodore - endejester & lilwolfpard (profile/references); LividPeas, Bilious (references)

- Zero Dream, for letting me gank some copy from her thread. XD And being awesome.
    - Meeki, for advice and helps~
    - Frigoris, for being wonderful as always!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff