Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
╬████████ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ████████╬

User Image

╬████████ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ████████╬

۝The 7th Holy Grail war.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .....7 Masters......and 7 servants۝

۝‡‡‡‡The battle is about to begin.‡‡‡‡۝

╬-PROFILES-╬

**Click on the icon beside the character name to go to their profile

»Masters«
۝|||-Saber §-||||||-Archer §-||||||-Lancer §-||||||-Rider §-||||||-Caster §-||||||-Assassin §-||||||-Berserker §-|||۝

»Servants«
۝|||-Saber §-||||||-Archer §-||||||-Lancer §-||||||-Rider §-||||||-Caster §-||||||-Assassin §-||||||-Berserker §-|||۝

۝|||-Home-||||||-OOC-||||||-Endless/Extra-|||۝

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->MASTERS<-|||۝
-SABER-

I am: Sophie Farron
I control: Saber Miyamoto Musashi
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Magus
I come from: France

My capabilities: *Wind Magecraft- Deals with air, kinetic forces, static energy, free energy and directed movement. Can conduct lightning.
Salama Nyd Myrsky: An attack that requires one to charge for a moment before hurling one powerful bolt of lightning. Can be made to cover a wide area for many enemies and also more powerful if one throws a prana crystal and fires the bolt into it.
Staattinen Ur Aidata: Creates an almost invisible barrier all over one's body and if anything or anyone touches it, then they get charged with a few thousand volts of static electricity. Does not cause any harm to the person that the barrier is cast on, but does drain prana significantly.

*Jewel Magecraft- Can store energy/prana in conducive objects (ideally, jewels) to be used for later or to safely construct a very large spell.

*Rune Magecraft- One can inscribe a rune onto something and a certain action will take place. It is possible to affect a target with a Rune inscribed at distance, but the rate of success is low with the target that possesses Magic Circuits due the effect of Resistance. In this case, the Rune must be inscribed directly onto the body. If used in combinations, it is possible to create Bounded Fields with them.
Ansuz: A rune to cast flames, although it is not a rune of fire, but of air. It is considered the rune of luck, insight, inspiration, communication, and invocation of divine power or assistance. It can also be used in combinations to unleash "blocks" or "locks" on power, metaphorically or literally; or increase active magical energies.
Ath nGabla: Rune cast by inscribing Algiz, Nauthiz, Ansuz and Inguz in this successive order, the caster becomes forbidden of retreating and the target cannot refuse combat. The name means "Ford of the Forked Branch" in Old Irish and is called "Shoal of Four Branches". It is made up of Algiz, rune of warding and channeling the energies of other runes; Nauthiz, rune of restriction and fearlessness in the face of certain death; Ansuz, rune of communication and increasing active and passive magickal energies; and Inguz, rune of loyalty and ending cycles of events or specific situations.
Berkana: A rune used for tracking purposes. It uses stones as material components.
Kenaz: A rune to enhance one's sight.
Eihwaz: The rune of death, defense, endurance, and storing/sending power, used to harden objects in a different way than Sowilo.
Raidho: The rune of travel, used to enhance one's speed.
Mannaz: The rune of memory and mental powers, used to erase memories.

I can defend myself! French Rapier and Throwing Darts

I have a strange taste for: Crepes (of any variety), cute things, jewels, strong guys, sweets, earth worms.
I just may destroy: Women that think that they're better than me, people who insult my family, ugly people, sand, ostriches/emus.

Others: Command Seals and Prana Jewel Necklace
I follow your commands : Piera Touko
I look like this: User Image

My history: The Farron Line descended from the very mysterious and unquestionably powerful Fraga line when a group of the line rebelled against tradition and scorned the fact that they never received fame nor fortune for their efforts in the world of Magi. They fled the reprimand of the rest of the Fraga family by fleeing to France and have set roots there ever since. Since then the Farron family has acquired a little fame for mundane things like politics, fashion, modeling, or painting, but an even greater fortune. Sophie was never left wanting because of their lavish lifestyle and although she was forced to learn the family history and how to be a proper Magus, she wasn't raised to be the 'heir' as that duty fell to her older sister, Lynnette. Lynn was extremely devoted to their father and worked her entire life to be a talented and powerful Magus that would earn the Farron Line their dues. And of course win the Holy Grail War. However her sister set out to confront the Magus Association about the lack of recognition the Farron Magi got, when she disappeared. When her father attempted to contact them, they claimed that she had never visited them and said that this was why the Farron Magi didn't deserve recognition for their 'power', as they were too young and reckless, proven by the fact that the heir to the Line had apparently run off! Her father was furious, and yet helpless, so settled for drinking himself into a constant stupor when all attempts at finding his heir were fruitless. The only thing that seemed to bring life back into him was when Sophie was chosen to become one of the competing Masters in the next Holy Grail War. And so it is with her family's hope riding on her that Sophie sets out for Fuyuki City to summon her servant.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->MASTERS<-|||۝

-ARCHER-

I am: Desiderio De Lamanche
I control: ARCHER:: Laphiette
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Human
I come from: Italy

My capabilities: Archeologic Magecraft: The ability to help Desiderio quickly recover lost fossils, buildings, even technology, and quickly enables him to enhance the object regardless to what it maybe to act as either defence or offence no matter his location. But unfortunately, the larger the object, the more stress and tired the body gets.

Alchemic Magecraft: Similar to his "Archeologic Magecraft", it enables Desiderio to change material object into something else, however is limited in this ablility and can only change metals or ores, and due to his limted amount of Mana lacks the ability to recreate large scale objects. It is because of this that he does not use his alchemy for any fighting purposes.

Enhancement Magecraft: This allows Desiderio to enhance his weapons with certain elements, in which gives different effects depending on the weapon used. Also basing the element on the method of attack (ex.Gun =Fire-or-Metal attribute) This being Desiderio's main line of defence, for mana is barely consumed, lest the weapon be of a higher caliber, then the mana consumption is raised.

I can defend myself! Weilds two 60 caliber revolvers, and also a set of dual desert eagles. Enhancing his bullets with his own magical capabilities, enabling it to cause much pain once it contacts the opponent. Also able to fend off his foes/enemies, by using the surroundings to his advantage with his Archeologic Magecraft, or his Alchemic Magecraft.

I have a strange taste for: Archeology, Reading, Music, Hunting, Cooking
I just may destroy: Vandals, Unjust, Decietful, Immoral, brocolli

Others: Often wanders around, and is almost never found staying in the same place ever since the inncident that had occured 10 years ago. Carries around a cross for religious purposes, and as a memento of his friends and family. Is fluent in several languages, but still has much more to learn before he could adapt inside another culture the same way.
I follow your commands : deadaim97

My history: Born in a very poor family in the streets of Venice, Italy, the young Desiderio had grown up in poverty, unaware or this however, for he and his family lived quite contently in the kind city, meeting and talking to many others who shared a similar struggle as they. Though despite the fact that others would not play with him often and during those times, he often was found staying close by his father and mother near a crackling fire in a deep alleyway, always in facination with the strange things that they would bring from their "work" and was always glad to learn from them, no matter the difficulty. In specific, was quite keen on history, and his mathematics setting a goal to become like his father when he grew older. However one day, after several years had gone by Desiderio was out to play in the fields by himself, to see if he too could find a treasure like his parents had. Though on this trip outside, the godfathers in the city had suddenly made a move against the poor people, for they feared revolt, or revolution and simply wished to cut the numbers. But still outside the city, Desiderio was ignorant to this major development, and once he returned home was quickly gathered by those whom knew his parents. Afterwards was lead to a site with several hundreds of wounded or dead bodies lying on the ground, also a group that mourned and prayed for those whom had died, or was dying. For all were unable to treat them, and the local hospital would not accept them, in fear that the Godfather's would strike the hospital too if they helped. Among the hundred Desiderio had found his parents, both dead side by side, shot clean through the temple of their heads. But in their hands a script of somesort was tightly held, but had loosened once Desiderio had touched it, just enough for him to pull it out. In it was their dying message to him, written out in their own blood, though was visible and was neatly written. After this incident had occured much time did he spend in such places like the library, the caves, the valley, and even the open plains. All in order to find the answer he was looking for, and the one that his parents had written out for him to decipher. Then after a few years had run into information of the Holy Grail war, and at that moment he knew that it was his solution. Henceforth, he took no time in searching into more detail about the matter, but while in the process of doing so, he himself found himself to be inside the war, in which he studied about for about 4 years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: Leon Matou
I control: ARCHER
Sexuality: Wazzat?
I come from: Japan

My capabilities:
1. Mystic Eyes of Distortion: He can create axes of rotation anywhere within sight and warps them telekinetically. His left eye twists leftwards and his right eye twists right; He is only able to use the skill once a day at most and takes a toll on his magical powers afterward.
2. Gene Modification: Leon has a seemingly unlimited supply of mana due to the gene modifications done to his body for the holy grail war and allows him to cast magic spells with ease though the number of actual magic spells he knows is low.
3. Thaumaturgical Crest: Engraved on the body like a magic circle, Magic Circuits that were given a more stable form in order to act as an archive of thaumaturgical knowledge. At some point of the magus’ life, he will forge some of his own Magic Circuits into the Crest, store all spells that he learned in life and then pass it down to his successor. As the process repeats itself with each new generation, the older a lineage is the greater the number of Circuits forming the Crest and increases the amount of knowledge inside it. It is the duty of any heir of a family of magi to successfully expand and pass down the Crest to the next generation.

As the complexity of the Crest increases with each new generation, the spells stored inside them become more stable and easier to activate. As long as the Crest is completely integrated with the magus body, he will be able to cast any spell stored inside of it, even if he himself never had the chance to learn it properly. All he has to do is to activate the Crest just like he would do to a normal Circuit (by running prana inside of it), find the spell stored inside and activate it.. Furthermore, it is possible to use it to support the magus regular spellcasting and, whenever the magus gets heavily injured, the Crest is capable of keeping him alive for as long as there is still prana inside his body.

I can defend myself!: Thaumaturgical Crest: The crest is Leon's only defense aside from his Servant but the downside to this is that his knowledge of magics is not as high as others would like it to be and thus, he is able to activate the Crest but as to what spell is cast or if it would match the situation depends solely on the focus Leon has and even then, it is impossible for him to know which spell will emerge.

I have a strange taste for:
1. Chocolate Candies
2. The Pain of others
3. Playing games
4. Ordering people around

I just may destroy:
1. Anyone who takes away his fun (what ever it may be at the time)
2. Vegetables
3. Boring things

Others: Tear of the Goddess: An item that is said to belong to the Ice Goddess.

I follow your commands : Leon_Redir

My history: Leon Matou is the result of applying sorcery to sperm cells that was taken from one of the other three great family of magus. The Thaumaturgical Crest was placed on Leon to ensure that it will gain valuable knowledge from the Holy Grail War and what Leon himself might be able to add to it himself.

Leon seems to put on a cheerful, up-beat and general positive attitude. He is outgoing, friendly and easy to talk to for most. He is playful and being a child, he is a bit mischievous. Deep inside, Leon is far from any of those things, as he has no actual friends he is a cruel and sadistic child that does nothing for others without personal gain and wants nothing more but to hold people below him as he walks over them.

He finds the Holy Grail War a large game and does not truly comprehend the concept of dying himself but find that people die rather easily and sees most people as toys and will even admit to that if asked in private. He is a child at heart but with the things he had gone through to be brought into the light as a master for a servant and to use his childish looks to have an advantage over other servants, he is not as frail as he would lead people to believe but in the end, Leon is still a child at heart and acts as such sometimes and reveals that he can be rather normal but this side is only shown to those he finds to be true to him and thus, he does not make it a point to show it to many.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->MASTERS<-|||۝
-LANCER-

I am: Silvarathalasa Aerana
I control: LANCER :: Sun Wukong
I come from: Philippines

My capabilities:
+Healing Magic: Silver can heal both individual targets and groups. However, she is more efficient and potent on individual healing. She has around 3 spells regarding this. She can also cure status ailments.
-----The most potent healing spell Silvara has is Guardian Circle. A shield and a healing circle at the same time, it can deflect physical attacks for a short amount of time (and some magical however it won't last longer), the shield absorbing the energy of the attacks, partially boosting the healing. However, this require silvara to sing the verses of the spell ans it kills her awareness and takes tremendous amounts of prana. It also require her to be holding her staff,
+Elemental Magic; Specialty: Water (howewer she is not limited to this)
---She is also pretty adept with fire..ironically. This girl is confused.
+Energy transfer: storing energy in gems and can transfer said energy to her servant.
---The more precious the gem, the longer it can re-used and it can hold more power.

I can defend myself! A steel staff colored black and green with a sharpened end and a small hunting knife imbued with 3 strong gems.
---Her staff stores some innate energy through the gems embedded out side and also-quite shockingly, inside. If the gems in the outer layer be destroyed, the staff will still keep working.
---Aside from the that, she can cast basic shields, traps, etc.

+Paper: Silver has an obsession with paper and would do all random things with it from origami to drawing.
+The Afternoon Setting
+Elemental magic

I just may destroy:
+Spiders
+Arrogant people
+Mangoes

Others:
=Her nickname is Silver
=She wears an open coat most of the time

I follow your commands : emeraldocean_von_siraine

My history: Silver come from a rather respected line of magicians- who specialized in healing and elemental magic. Though having been around for quite some time, they expressed no interest in the Grail War. They were active in the community and were often seen practicing their magic in different parts of cities countries, etc. They were respected and while they practiced, they write down their observations and discovery both on magic, it's users and general humans. They have a library dedicated to that purpose in their household.

Then suddenly the disappeared- just like that. Without a trace and without any word. 5 years before the 7th holy grail war, they resurfaced with one message: They intend to enter the war. Their trump card, Silvara was trained throughout the mysterious years. Their purposes are unknown both for Silvara and the family nor what had transpired but they are rather formidable by name alone.

======================================================================================================

I am: Claire Barterstone
I control: Lancer
Sexuality: straight
I come from: Europe

My capabilities: Alchemy ((Master)), Healing ((Advanced)), Reinforcement/Projection ((Master))
I can defend myself! She crafts her own weapons via her Projection. If it's prepped ahead of time, she can also grant it a few abilities through her Alchemy and Reinforcement.

I have a strange taste for: Good books, Friends, Good Food
I just may destroy: The Mage's Association, Killing Masters without reason, Seeing innocent people suffer

Others: She has great affinity for History since she was a child, and researched various myths and legends in her years.
I follow your commands : Zahadrin
I look like this: Claire Barterstone

My history: She was an excellent Magus, being raised in a complete Magi Household. She did not, however, care for the nobility of the whole thing, and thus as she grew up, acquired her own ideas of how to live. When her parents brought her to enroll at the Mage's Association, she abandoned them, vowing she would not bow to the Mage's Association or her Family's Legacy any longer. She has served as a Magus Killer, becoming the bane of the very existence she was forced to live as a child.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->MASTERS<-|||۝

RIDER

I am: Lynnette Farron
I control:
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
I come from: France.

My capabilities: Volumen Hydragyrum: The strongest of Lynn's Mystic Codes that she carries with her during the war. It is the battle tool that she has the most proficiency in, as her forte is the manipulation of fluids. Its weight can go up to 140kg.

With 10l of mercury manipulated through magecraft, it has the ability to search, attack and defend. It can attack with the shape of a whip, a spear or a blade that rotate freely, sharper than a razor; like a current of extremely high pressure, it can even cut through titanium and diamond.

However, as the attack of the whip or the blade relies on centrifugal force, the power is at the base, and none on the extremity; thus, knowledge of close-combat allows an opponent to read through the orbit of the attack.

The defensive mode is automatic, reacting immediately to anything that can harm Lynn, protecting her with a thin, hyper hard membrane stretching around her. A membrane of 1 mm thick as rigid as steel can defend her even from a claymore land mine. Even if the user is unaware of the threat, it will react by itself. However, it will only dispatch the optimum power to defend against the immediate threat, thus applying more power than expected allows an attack to break through it.

In hunting mode, tentacles with high sensitivity will stretch out from the main body, examining the vibrations and the pressure of the atmosphere, even searching for sound or heat sources. Yet, as it has no sense of vision, taste or smell, it is possible to deceive it if it cannot recognize the heartbeat, breathing and body temperature as that of a human.

Jewel Magecraft: Lynn has mastered the principles behind jewel based magecraft in conjunction with her own water and wind attribute to become an effective battle mage. Using a necklace decorated with a jewel into which she has stored prana for many years, she can summon elemental spells in combat instead of the more simple jewel detonation. She uses a necklace to strengthen and better control her ability to weave and create spells.

Alduin and its Jewel Bullets: This is Lynn's other Mystic Code.
Alduin is the weapon of choice when it comes to combat without the use of spells and jewels on unsuspecting opponents. The weapon takes two forms, a long sword or a compact gun. The weapon is magically endowed with properties that prevent it from being destroyed easily and give it the ability to house powerful jewel bullets that were hand-crafted by her and is able to fire them without recoil or harm to her.
Jewel Bullets are compounds made of the magicks of spells and thus causing their powers to be crystallized. Though Jewel Bullet appears as fine grains of colored sand, its power can be seen when unleashed when fired with the correct incantation. Each bullet is made separately and by hand so the overall number is limited.

I can defend myself! Alduin and the Volumen Hydragyrum.

I have a strange taste for: Books, firearms, history, spicy foods.
I just may destroy: Seafood, selfish people, brash people, romantic men.

Others: Her magical abilities are attributed to wind and water and he is an expert who is proficient summoning, alchemy, and spiritual evocation. She does not seem to believe herself a woman of particular talent, but at the same time has the pride of a magus and follows an unerring path of elegance in all things. To this end he rarely shows anything but a calm demeanour, showing no hint of worry when faced in battle by another magus. She is also shown to be capable of manipulating air currents to land from a great height and uses this often.
I follow your commands : Cornelia Britannia

My history: Lynnette was the first born of this generation of Farron's and was raised as the heir. She enjoyed three years being an only child until her sister, Sophie, was born. Unlike some other older siblings, she was not jealous of the attention her new sibling received, as she always had the attention of her father who was constantly teaching and training her. However her mother told her that it was her duty as an older sister to look after Sophie, and she tried to follow that order. As they both grew, she wondered why her father only trained her and not Sophie, but understood when her father explained that her younger sister simply did not have the raw magical talent that she did, and Lynn was his heir after all. So she took it upon herself to teach Sophie a few things about magic and try to make her understand their father's feelings. To her eyes, her younger sister seemed content with those little lessons and her non-magical life, and she herself was content on leaving her there. When the command spells appeared on her person, Lynn was not surprised, as she had been training to become a Master her whole life, but was not as excited as she thought she would be, simply satisfied that she had received confirmation that she was as skilled as she had thought. And yet her father was not satisfied. He told her her becoming a Master should be proof to the Circle of Magi that the Farron line should be properly recognized as a powerful magus family. He was so insistent that Lynn gave in and agreed to travel to them and plead their case. She did go to the Circle and meet with them and tried her hardest to make them see that the Farron's deserved recognition, but they refused to acknowledge her, even with the command spells, saying that apparently even the weakest magus could become a Master, and that she was likely entered to make it easier on the more prestigious magi. So enraged was Lynn, that she fled the continent entirely, traveling to Japan to see if she could find the lost Fraga magi, the ancestors to the Farron line. She searched for months with no sign of them and decided to re-prioritize. Lynn had left the object that would summon a particular Japanese Heroic Spirit, but had found another during her time in Japan, an original copy of 'Go Rin No Sho', the Book of Five Rings, a book of strategy written by the Heroic Spirit. Lynn hoped that this new catalyst as well as being in the person's homeland would be enough to summon him. But someone else entirely answered the Summons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: Ichiro Saruwatori
I control:Rider( Death)
I come from: America

My capabilities:Thunder surge, a type of magic where Ichiro covers his limbs with lightning to fight with, Shield magic which forms a defensive shield made of whatever he had nearby.
I can defend myself! A pistol.

I have a strange taste for: A cup of tea or coffee, chocolate, a good brawl every now and then.
I just may destroy: Bad tea or coffee, thieves, people who are too full of themselves.

Others:Nothing
I follow your commands : keyblademaster333

My history:Ichiro was born in a bushiness aimed family. Naturally he was taught the importance of the fruits of his labor as well as to learn magic. Annoyed that his life was preset, Ichiro left America and went to Japan, choosing a new name for himself. Choosing to leave caused his family to split and he found out only when his family suffered a massive death from his father and his mother ended up comatose in the hospital. Learning of the Holy Grail from research, Ichiro summoned a Servant and joined.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->MASTERS<-|||۝
-CASTER-

I am: Endo, Asayo
I control: CASTER::
Sexuality: Up in the air.
I come from: Osaka, Japan

My capabilities:
Mystic Eyes of Refraction - It is very similar to Distortion in that it creates an axis of revolution around the user, however, unlike the standard Distortion, Asayo’s eyes of Refraction deals with kinetic energy and mass, not form and shape. When it is active it can be used to bend gravity and alter trajectories of any physical object, even those imbued or created with magecraft, such as Black Keys. Asayo is proficient enough to alter her own body movements to the point where she can seemingly float for a few seconds (HIGHLY helpful when falling from a vast distance) or even add energy. She has successfully deflected the trajectory of a medium sized car moving at 55 miles per hour around her so that she would not get hit, however doing so was taxing and left her fatigued and gasping for breath. Asayo can’t use her mystic eyes for exceptionally long periods of time, the most being an hour and forty five minutes doing absolutely nothing more than deflecting and redirecting arrows, her time limit drastically drops if she has to employ any other magecraft, deflect larger masses, or physically move about. When they are active her eyes seem to loose their pupils, go dark blue and absorb the light going into them.

Elemental Affinity- Adept Wind and average Water: Wind, dealing with movement and kinetic energy, is one of her favorite forms of magic to turn to. She will often employ the use of wind magic instead of her mystic eyes if she has to attack from afar, as it is not only less taxing, but has a greater range. She also has a lesser affinity for water, since it deals with flow, cycles, and manipulation, which is a large part of how gravity works.

I can defend myself!
HER FISTS!! No really, Asayo is highly proficient in Capoeira, and well versed in Wing Chun, which, when combined with her ability to add (or subtract) kinetic energy from the area around her, makes for a extremely efficient combination. Since Wing Chun and Capoeira are both ‘flowing’ arts they compliment her personality and magecraft very well. Though the two are almost completely opposite in traditions and origins, Asayo finds the open nature of both easy to combine, and while she’d most likely be kicked out of any martial arts tourneys, she can hold her own with the best of them. When faced with no other choice, Asayo is not against playing dirty and giving hits that are below the belt, both figuratively as well as literally.

I have a strange taste for: (in no particular order)
Dancing (any genre, as long as she can move her body) - Practicing her Arts - SCIENCE! Mainly physics and it’s many applications - Hakase - Bungee jumping - Heights - Hang Gliding - Storms - Lightning - Cooking - Chinchillas!!

I just may destroy: (in no particular order)
Not!Science! - Confined spaces - Not moving - Bitter things - Chinchilla Coats or things made from Chinchillas - Hakase - Being underground - Being reminded of her loss.

Others: Asayo may like cooking, but she also likes experimenting. While she is a good cook, don’t ask her what exactly went into a dish, you will, more than likely, end up seriously regretting it.
As a side note: Asayo is also rather vain about her powers and will, more often than not, abuse the crap outta how her Mystic eyes make her look intimidating and alter the pull of gravity on her hair and clothes, making it appear as though she is caught in a zero gravity field, this is, of course, all purely cosmetic unless she is actively exercising her powers, and the so called ‘zero g field’ only affects her.

I follow your commands :
Nyozeka ko

I look like this:
User Image

My history:
Asayo grew up not realizing that she was a true magus, she always thought that she was just capable of using her Mystic Eyes of Refraction and that was it, her family of course was just glad that she had inherited at least some form of magecraft and that she wasn’t a complete failure. So Asayo contented herself with being a somewhat normal child, not really involved with her family’s dealing with the Church and Demons. Until her 10th birthday rolled around and she found herself under the tutelage of a crazy woman with blood red hair and eyes as blue as the skies. She never learned the woman’s name, for Asayo was not allowed to call the woman anything aside from Hakase (professor). It was this woman who introduced her to physics and showed her how to take the Capoeira that she had been learning, and make it more devastating.
She spent ten years under the ‘tender’ care of the lady she fondly calls ‘that crazy wench’, traveling hither and tither, helping Hakase’s numerous clients where she could, learning how to access her prana and use it for magecraft, how to apply science to what was called ‘magic’ to call forth the two elements she was in tune with.
It was five years ago, when Asayo was twenty, that she got it into her head that she wanted to be a part of something bigger than her, to change the world around her for the better, not because she really wanted to make the world a better place, (despite everything she did with Hakase, Asayo was a rather sadistic child but always hid it beneath a veneer of off putting cheerfulness and carefully applied insanity) but because she just wanted to live up to her name, a Morning world, a new world with the rising of the sun. It was only a few months after her decision that Hakase fell very ill, vomiting up blood and unable to reach even the tiniest bit of prana. She ultimately decided be put into a sort of magical suspended animation to halt the spread of what ever was killing her, to give her apprentice time to figure out what was going on, unfortunately that plan backfired and instead of halting the sickness, it sped it up to a horrifying level. Before her very eyes, the woman who had cared for her more than her own mother withered away, literally, as the magic circuits in Hakase’s body consumed themselves before turning on her very flesh and consuming that as well.
Now, five years later, Asayo is taking part in a competition she never wanted to touch, never wanted to even hear about, all for the hope that the grail can bring back the only person on this Earth to have ever put faith in her abilities, and not state that it was by some strange stroke luck. She’s not above playing dirty or sitting out the unnecessary parts, she’ll most likely end up waiting a good portion out, letting the others whittle their endurance and morale down. A war is a war after all, and Asayo had always been taught that war is neither fair nor compassionate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->MASTERS<-|||۝
-ASSASSIN-

I am: Isaia Sergio De Angelis
I control: Assassin:: Indra Saalbach
Sexuality: Demisexual
I come from: America

My capabilities: Sorcery trait of the Kovačević family; Mystic eyes of Refraction- A variation of Distortion, Refraction enables me to change the trajectory trajectory of flying objects. . .even if the said item has great supernatural qualities or powers to them.
Elemental magic: I can manipulate all five elements (Water, Earth, Fire, Wind and Ether ) with complete mastery and superb skill.
Alteration / Projection - Well, I dare say that I'm very skilled with Alteration and Projection magic. I mean, I can reinforce living things to their fullest potential or even give then a property they didn't have before. In plus, I can objects of my own desire with ease and they tend to extremely stable and long lasting.

I can defend myself! Pretty much my magic and anything that I find or create with Projection magic.

Cigarettes
Most foods - so long as it doesn't kill me.
The human mind - I have the tendency to test the limits of how far I can go without breaking or angering someone.
Alcohol - Though, I only consume it whenever I feel like it - which is not 24/7.
Coffee or any other caffeinated drink
Tea
Reading
Walking around
Not being bored
Flowers
Animals
Observing people and figuring them out

I just may destroy:
Being reminded of my past self
Senseless stupid people
Liars - then again, I'm kind of a hypocrite because time to time I do tend to lie and back stab people (if and when it seems appropriate)
People who whine and b***h all the time
Nosy people
Cry babies
Being prone to insomnia or having a lack of sleep in general
Caffeine headaches
Spoiled brats
People whom are way too trustful (depends on their personality)
Most cowards
Racism
Sexism (although, from time to time, I'll crack a playful joke)
Grandfather
When people bullshit excuses
Extremely religious people

Others: I'm half Italian on my father's side but thanks to my mother, I have some Croatian and German blood running through my veins. I can speak fluent Italian, Croatian and German. I also have numerous scars on my body -mostly on my back- due to the trauma I went through as a child. Also when I activate my mystic eyes, they'll turn black with red and blue pupils. Other than that, It's easy for me to detect when people are lying because I usually look for any unusual body languages, voice tones, micro-expressions, expressions, pauses, patterns in breathing and ect. Oh and lastly, feel free to call me Sergio or Isaia.
I follow your commands : Darkhalo28426

My history:According to my grandfather; the moment he held me and looked at me, he know that I was going to be different. And I was, I really was different from most magi. Unknown to him, my parents and I -although, I was a baby at the time. . .- , I had inherited the rather elusive sorcery trait: Mystic eyes of Refraction from my mother's side of the family; albeit, I didn't discover the unique trait till I was seven but nevertheless, continuing on.

I was raised in a small city located in Eastern Europe. My mom, Yvonne Kovačević; was a prodigy at utilizing all five elements magic while my father; Eugenio De Angelis was an ingenious magi whom was skilled with projection and reinforcement. Being the first child that they had ever produced, my parents taught me magecraft and like them; I was a prodigy at it. Yes, they did push me to access my full capabilities as a magi but they never ever over did it to the point of ruining their relationship with me. No, that kind of thing didn't fly with my parents and as a little kid, I had a great relationship with them and my two sisters Sofija and Noemi. Though that didn't mean I had a normal or happy childhood. No, that sweet part of my life was a short lived one and by the age of six; I was forced to adapt to a lifestyle that would enable me to survive in a world where even if you were stealing bread, - if you slipped up just the slightest bit- it could lead to your death.

In the country I lived in a civil war broke out; killing my parents and nearly almost everyone else in my family. But during that uprising, the opposing side pretty much didn't bother to abide to the Geneva convention laws; genocide occurred, the government was in chaos, cities were decimated, innocent civilians were killed in the cross-fire or air-raids. However despite living in those kind of hellish condition, I, a six year old boy had managed to find a way to survive in that hell-hole until the end of the war- which happened when I was ten. Being a minor, I was placed in an orphanage and I lived there for about a year and a half. Upon reaching that mark, I was reunited with my grandfather and my younger sister Noemi- the only two survivors of my family.

After being reunited with him, we moved to England where my grandfather became apart of the Mage's Association and began to teach me more mage craft but in a much more diligent and tedious manner than my parents did. Years went by, the prodigy me surpassed the skills of my parents and I was even becoming more ingenious than my father was! Of course like grandfather-like grandson, most of the magi thought that I would join the Mage's Association but did I? Oh hell no, after finding out that my grandfather was just training me for some grail war; I packed my belongings and moved to New York at the age of eighteen. Though being poor and surround by the wrong crowd; I found myself becoming involved with the Mafia and I eventually became on of the higher ranked members. However ironically, upon finding out that my grandfather was going to send my sister in the grail war, I told him that I'd take her place instead. After all, she's my sister. . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: Weiss Drescher
I control: the Assassin-Class servant Slenderman
Sexuality: Straight, though in all honesty romance isn't exactly at the top of his priority list
I come from: Germany, though he's long since cut ties with the country

My capabilities: Essentially being a magic circuit in human form, Weiss has a certain knack for magecraft. First of all, he boasts mystic eyes of the binding variety which, in turn, allows him to temporarily cripple another magus. However, the young man lacks proper control over these eyes, and is forced to keep his eyes covered in order to keep himself from accidently using them. Not to mention, the magic circuits within his eyes are imperfect, and have begun to damage his eyesight by a slight degree. Actually using the binding spell drives him blind temporarily, the state lasting longer and longer with each successive use. It, essentially, is only used if he needs to make a quick escape. Secondly, the young man is also quite good when it comes to wind magic, his nature as a homunculus to manipulate much more easily than your average magus. Able to use it for both offensive and defensive purposes, using it almost as an extension of his own form, it allows him to fight despite how frail he is on a physical level. Finally, he's apt when it comes to boundary fields, using them to both defend himself and to keep his location hidden from prying eyes.
I can defend myself! None. He relies solely on magic and his servant for defense

I have a strange taste for: He has a certain fondness for caffeine, and is seemingly always with a cup of black coffee in hand. He's also a fan of comics, and will generally occupy his time by flipping through a couple. Finally, as of a result of spending so long prepping for the Holy Grail War, the young man boasts an almost unnatural obsession with history, his hideout filled to the brim with whatever history-related books he could pilfer from libraries and the like.
I just may destroy: Humans, though this is more of a jealousy then an outright hatred. Having been cursed with a short life, he is incredibly envious of humans and their much longer lifespans. Magus's, despite being one himself. He's let a couple of less than great experiences sour his opinion of them, seeing them as haughty snobs who don't care for those beneath them. Of this stereotype, there are only a few exceptions. Finally, he has a strong dislike for sweet things.

Others: Nothing of note
I follow your commands : Minderbinder
I look like this: Weiss

My history: There isn't much to go on about, to be honest. Mind you, it's not because his life was terribly dull or anything along the lines, it's more of a case of there not being much of it. A homunuculus, coined by a meager German magi family who were desperate to have a representiive in the Holy Grail War, Weiss was meant to be their way of getting in. However, things didn't work out as the family planned. Their skills in alchemy hardly the best, what they produced was but a shadow of what they had intended. Though he possessed incredible magic capability, an incredibly frail body (even in comparison to your average homunculi) and a very poor lifespan weighed his usefulness down considerably. By the time the war even rolled around he'd be half-dead, and barely fit to bring honor to their name. Eager to not be made fools of, disposal was their plan. And yet, their little weapon had other ideas in mind. Angry at the family who cursed him with such an existence, angry at those who saw him as nothing more than a tool, he ran away. Stealing as much money as he could muster, and not to mention the catalyst they had been planning to use out of pure spite, he escaped the country.

Taking on an actual name, he tried to live even a slightly normal life. However, there was always that lingering doubt. He tried to ignore what the family had said, of how he would die within only a couple years. He tried to play it off as an idle threat. And yet, their words would soon be proven correct. It was subtle at first. He became a bit more sleepy, and there were times where his memory would escape for a few brief moments. However, the symptoms began to grow. Exhaustion hit him with every step he took, his skin and even his hair became a milky white. The clock was ticking, and soon it wouldn't be long. And yet, the boy refused. He knew that no doctor nor Magi could help him, but there was another option, wasn't there? The Holy Grail. He still held onto the family's catalyst, fortunately having not yet found a good person to sell it too. With it in hand, he would participate and, hopefully, come out triumphant.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->MASTERS<-|||۝
-BERSERKER-

I am: Aleksandr Gregori Von Einzbern
I control: BERSERKER: (Elizabeth)
I come from: Russia

My capabilities: Aleks is a prodigy in the use of Imaginary Numbers, a form of magecraft that is extraordinarily potent against beings made of Ether. To put it simply, he is one of the magi able to severely injure a Servant. However, against normal beings such as humans and animals, the use of the skill is less effective. It's elemental trait is better known as Shadow. By using this rare magecraft, he can cloak himself in shadows to make himself invisible, heal missing limbs with shadows, teleport from one shadow to another, etc. He is also fairly talented in the use of Water Elemental magic.

I can defend myself! Aleksandr carries a heavily modified IMI Mark VII Desert Eagle that fires armor-piercing high explosive rounds that have been specially imbued with the ashes of his late father and then enchanted so that the bullets are able to penetrate most modern magical shielding.
Cooking
Baking
Eating anything sweet
Painting

I just may destroy:
Bad Dishes
Spinach
Overly Destructive Servants

Others: Aleksandr has a severe case of pyrophobia after being partially burned alive by his father. Being near a small open flame makes him nauseous and break out in cold sweats. In the case of any kind of large fire, he'll suffer a mental breakdown as he relapses back to being set on fire.
Due to the injuries he received from his father beating him, Aleksandr's right knee is unable to bend as the bones fused together during the healing process, and he is blind in his left eye after having the cornea blown out.

I follow your commands : Seraph Azriel

My history: Aleksandr Gregori Von Einzbern is the result of a broker marriage between the Einzberns and the last remaining members of the Matou family. His mother was Matou Sakura and his father was Wilhelm Jurgen Von Einzbern. Aleks's father was an excellent magus, but one of the most jealous, control freaks to have ever been born. Every little move that his mother made was closely scrutinized for any signs of unfaithfulness. His paranoia was such that he forebid her from receiving any visitors, or even visiting her sister Rin in Fuyuki. The young woman took the abuse, it was nothing that new after all, she was a worthless person that couldn't really do anything. However, things changed when Aleksandr was born. Sakura finally found some a small bit of joy in her life, through her son. Wilhelm was delighted with his son, as he proved to be a natural magus, proving hungry for knowledge and quick to learn. The initial ten years of Aleks's life were relatively happy ones, although he grew to dislike his father for how he would treat his mother. At one point, son and father had an argument over how Wilhelm treated his wife which culminated in a small duel. His father obviously won the duel, but was enraged beyond rational thought. He beat the boy within an inch of his life, shattering Aleks's right leg and blowing out his left cornea, making him blind in his left eye. Then, to teach the boy a lesson to always obey his father, he doused him with a splash of gasoline and lit him on fire. It was the most excruciatingly painful minute of his life. Sakura, drawn by the sound of her son's screams of agony. She quickly put out the fire and had the family's personal physician treating Aleks within about ten minutes.
Now Sakura confronted her husband about the manner, and he cruelly dismissed her, calling her a "horrible woman and an even worse mother". Normally quiet Sakura then murdered her husband using Imaginary Numbers. There wasn't even a body left to bury. Aleks was then sent to another Einzbern home to undergo physical therapy while the "mess was sorted out". He recovered extraordinarily quick and returned to his home within a year. Aleksandr returned to find that his mother had been placed in an insane asylum.
Aleksandr volunteered to represent the Einzbern family in this Holy Grail war. The young man is willing to achieve victory through whatever means necessary, no matter the cost to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: Kaer'lic Sunn Wett
I control: BERSERKER:: Beowulf
Sexuality: Bisexual (takes what he can get when he can get it)
I come from: Sweden

My capabilities:Blood Sorcery also called Blood magic and Thamaturgy in some circles (obviously not Fate circles but meh.) This magic is essentially responsible for his background. It is extremely dangerous to both a user and opponent as it uses his blood as a catlyst for prana. The advantage to this forbidden circuit is a certain gruesome level of power and physical attributes one would otherwise not have. The disadvantage is by obtaining it it devastates the magic circuit allowing the caster to only use blood for abilities. This blood however has various fields of specialty see these two referances to know his two and only two paths of knowledge for Blood magic (called Thaumaturgy in this instance) http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Dark_Thaumaturgy and http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Necromancy_%28Vampire:_The_Masquerade%29

The base abilities allow obvious manipulations of blood being able to pull small amounts from open wounds and other things his advanced uses allow him demonic like abilities that involve burning his own blood in hellfire and additionally raising dead as an extension of himself through blood. As a result he has a significantly higher Vitae or blood count in his body and is rather large in size. standing at six foot six inches

I have a strange taste for: Blood, Discovering that which is forbidden and finding out why rather than being told it's forbidden. Being well dressed and looking good/ sexy.
I just may destroy: Unexplained Cruelty. People who label things as wrong merely because they don't like or fear it. The Magic Association

Others: Despite being a dark condemned man for breaking that which was told was forbidden magics. The guy is actually a nice person who is really only about teaching the world of magic that preconceptions and that which is forbidden is not bad just feared.
I follow your commands :GalaxyCommander

My history: Kaer'lic Sunn Wett's name is actually a title. After he became a Blood sorcerer which is forbidden the magic altered his appearance and his name no longer mattered. The title was the that of the leader of an ancient cult that wanted to use blood magic to become vampires.Whether they ever succeeded or not was unknown. The Assosiation gave him that title as well only they used as a title for the highest class criminal instead. While he was a genious and had some of the highest potential in the magus world he threw it all away to prove a point to a teacher. Then however if his plans backfired or not he was outcast and is now hunted at all times. The biggest problem for the hunters is his magic is not found or felt like a person can with other magus. Primarily because his Vitae or blood is the catalyst instead of Prana. This being said he has no prana anymore and for that matter essentially no circuits. The circuit for blood magic is not on the table of circuits so it is not counted as one. The other problem that is found when hunting him is that his blood sorcery while limited is also extremely potent and he has overcome those who found him and drained their bodies of blood leaving nothing but gruesome scenes in his wake.

The association has labelled him as a monster but most people would see him as another rather funny individual, if not a bit flirtatious with both genders. His sexual nature leans far more towards women but he enjoys everything. His goal is to live life to the fullest and prove people who have placed labels on things to make them impossible as possible.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->SERVANTS<-|||۝
-SABER-

I am: SABER
I am the Heroic Spirit: Nobunaga Oda
Race: Human/Demon
I come from: Japan

My noble phantasm:

Cut of the Demon King: A simple slash but it sends a wave of dark demonic energy. A strong attack that can not be dodged but can be blocked.

Hail of bullets: With a simple point a barrage of bullets will fire down on his enemy.

Demonic Rise: A simple power that boosts his speed and strength to great heights. Able to dodge and attack faster Saber is given a huge handicap with this move.

The Battle of Honno-ji: His strongest move. Saber creates a Reality Marble in which he places himself, his master and his enemies in Honno-ji temple while its set on fire. All who know of Nobunaga Oda know that this is were he died. Thus its meant to make others suffer like he did. His power is maxed out while he fights in Honno-ji as well as his speed. He can move so fast he is now a blur. While in Honno-ji there is no hiding from Nobunaga. He can always feel you out. The flames of Honno-ji can also hurt the enemy. This move is so strong that it can break other Reality Marble's but know that its a double edged sword. Nobunaga will not be able to fight for two days after using this Noble Phantasm. He can still fight but his strength and speed will be very low. He will be of no use to his master for two days.

I have a strange taste for: Music
Dancing
His master

I just may destroy: Disobedience
People who harm his master
Fools

I serve: Ae-jin Zeldenthuis

Others:
---Info:
---Sub-Phantasms: Independent Action: A: Can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great prana consumption, back up from the Master is necessary.

Magic Resistance: A: Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi

Divinity: A+

I follow your commands Sabaku no gaara 001

What has happened to me? All know the tale of Nobunaga Oda. The man who was known as the demon King. A man who did the impossible and almost unified. Nobunaga lived a life of continuous military conquest, eventually conquering a third of Japan before his death in 1582. After his death Toyotomi Hideyoshi, a loyal Oda supporter, would become the first man to unify all of Japan. However it would have been impossible without the help of Nobubaga Oda. All of Japan know of Nobunaga Oda.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: (SABER)
I am the Heroic Spirit: (Miyamoto Musashi)
Sexuality: (Straight)
Race: (Human )
I come from: (Nippon)

My noble phantasms:
Infinite Blade Works: Infinite Creation Of Weapons
In the twilight years of his life, Musashi found that he had a latent talent for Projection and Reinforcement. Unable to fought as he once had, the ronin practiced using it to the exclusion of almost everything else, choosing seclusion in an old cave in order to master this ability. Eventually, he discovered that by living his life as a “Master of Weapons” had gifted him not with Projection or Reinforcement, but with this Reality Marble, which allowed him to create weapons based upon his imagination.
This Reality Marble is similar to Unlimited Blade Works, except that it allows the holder to create any kind of bladed weapon. Spears, axes, swords, bakh naga, anything with a bladed edge. Since all the weapons stored within are made from his imagination, he is able to wield them as proficiently as his swords. Using this, the Ronin can simulate a weapon type Noble Phantasm as long as it is ranked below A++. However, he is not limited to the weapon’s original form and may change it to suit his needs. For example, he could use Infinite Blade Works to create a copy of Gae Dearg, but form it into an axe instead of a spear. When Musashi uses this Reality Marble, all other Servants cannot activate any Reality Marbles that they may possess.

-Training
-Carpentry
-Painting
-Writing
-Teaching Kenjutsu
-A good fight
-A skilled, honorable Master

I just may destroy:
-Cowardice
-Cruel People
-Stubborn Fools
-Tomatoes
-Servants dependent upon their Noble Phantasms
-A weak, pathetic Master

I serve: (Your Master here. em von siraine will fill this in)

Others:
---Info:
Strength: A+
Endurance: B
Agility: A++
Mana: C
Luck: B

---Sub-Phantasms:

Kensei: Saint of the Sword
In his lifetime, Miyamoto Musashi became a living legend famous for his skills with various weapons. He refused to use any kind of magical weapon, instead training with ordinary items and mundane weapons. In fights, he did not rely upon special attacks, hidden techniques, or powerful weapons to see him through. The ronin only ever relied on his skills as a bushi.
Representing his incredible skill with weapons, any object that Musashi could wield as a weapon (a broom, a stick, an iron pipe, a sword, etc.) is transformed into any of the following (wakizashi, tanto, katana, jutte) which are then treated as a Rank B Noble Phantasm. Musashi usually carries a pair of bokken to use this ability with. Having fought countless opponents, this ability also allows Miyamoto to instantly identify any Japanese Heroic Spirit merely by watching their fighting style. Of course, any Japanese Heroic Spirit can do the same with him due to his fame in his homeland.

Nin Ichi Ryu: The True Way
Musashi learned his famous style through practical use. He was always engaging in duels wherever he could, and perfecting his style. Through his incredible dedication, Musashi achieved the pinnacle of what a human could achieve. The warrior had no use for supernatural techniques or martial arts, as such things misguided one from the Way. Even when an opponent outclassed him in a way, with speed, strength, or endurance, he would only rely on his skills and what he could naturally achieve on his own.
His devotion to mastering his natural abilities allows Musashi to treat all his Noble Phantasms and Sub-Phantasms as natural phenomenon instead of magical. All of the incredible feats that he is able to do are a result of his lifelong devotion to the Way, and pushing his body to its utmost potential. As such, the ronin is not affected by any ability that would weaken him, physically or mentally. He cannot be slowed, stopped, rendered dumb, have his parameters reduced, etc.. In addition, his Noble Phantasms bypass any kind of supernatural defenses (such as Prana Burst, Rho Aias, etc.) and disable them for as long as he is currently engaging the Servant in battle.

Tenken: The Blinding Sword of Heaven
Musashi's physical abilities where as such that he eventually mastered the infamous shukichi, which are various techniques used to eventually cause a person to be able to travel across an incredible distant in an instant. By training in its use, Musashi managed to achieve, what normal people could only call teleportation. The truth of the matter is that the ronin is able to move so fast that the eye simply can't keep up with the speed at which he is moving.
This Noble Phantasm gives Musashi incredible reaction speed, as well as allowing him to move very quickly overland, representing the training he underwent to be able to use such a thing. When he truly uses shukichi, he is able to appear invisible to those slower than him, not to mention being able to run across walls, roofs, and even water without slowing.

Walk Many Paths
Over the course of his life, Musashi was most well-known as a swordsman, but was also a skilled painter, carpenter, and author. In the Book of Five Rings, he stresses that a true follower of the Way should master many different art forms, and not just with the sword. This ability allows Musashi to perform well with any kind of art form, craft, or occupation with an A rank, even if he has never performed or seen it done before.

Magic Resistance Rank A
As is common for all of the Saber class, Miyamoto has a fairly high resistance to spells and other works of magic. His disdain for magical things and refusal to use them has increased this ability somewhat.

Battle Continuation Rank A
The strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. This ability makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound. Musashi was noted for having an incredible endurance due to his extreme training regimen.

Eye Of The Mind (False) Rank B
Musashi has an innate talent to sense and avoid danger based on intuition, that can also be called the Sixth Sense or prescience, gained through many ordeals and adventures. As a natural talent to avoid danger, it greatly differs from Eye of the Mind (True), which is danger avoidance that originates from “predictions augmented by experience”.

Independent Action Rank B
The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. Capable of remaining in this world for two days without a established contract. Also capable to live on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on his spiritual core.

I follow your commands (username)
I look like this: User Image]

What has happened to me? Shinmen Musashi-no-Kami Fujiwara no Genshin was born in 1584 in an Banshu, Harima Province, Japan. His father was martial artist and bushi of some local acclaim. He grew up with two sisters, one of them blood related and the other adopted into his family. Being born into the family of a retainer to a nobleman gave the boy a better life than most had in feudal Japan. The young man learned to read, write, and was educated in Buddhism by his uncle, while he learned some kenjutsu from his father Munisai, although the boy hated violence and actually wished to be a Buddhist priest. Munisai died when Shinmen was twelve.
At the age of thirteen, Miyamoto fought in his first ever duel, easily defeating and killing his opponent. Three years later, the ronin left his home village to travel through the Japanese countryside as a ronin, challenging others to duels. He even participated in the Battle for Fushimi Castle, the defense of the besieged Gifu Castle, and also in the Battle of Sekigahara. Miyamoto then proceeded to defeat an entire branch of the Yoshioka martial arts school single-handedly.
During his lifetime, Musashi claimed to have fought over sixty duels, although later historical evidence pointed towards a much higher number. One of his most famous duels was with Sasaki Koujiro, known as the "Demon of the Western Provinces" and famous for his skill with the nodachi. The two agreed to a duel on the shore of Funajima island. Musashi arrived hours late to the duel and in quick order killed Koujiro with a bokken that he had carved from one of the boats that he had traveled to the island on. The bushi was chased off the island by Sasaki's enraged followers.
Musashi then served Tokugawa Ieyasu for a time, but then returned to his wandering duels. Eventually, despite all his training and excellent physical shape, old age caught up with the ronin and he was unable to wander as he once had. He engaged in duels every once and a while, but now spent much of his time in carpentry or painting. During the last years of his life, he composed the Book of Five Rings, a manual of strategy that detailed his Ni-Ten Ichi Ryu style. The famous warrior died in Reigando cave around June 13, 1645.
Yet, this was not the end of him.
Musashi had hated growing old, more than anything else. It interfered with his goal of attaining the true Way by making it harder for him to do anything. So thus, he made a contract with the world as he lay dying to participate in the Holy Grail War, so that he would never truly die and eventually keep his oath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: SABER
I am the Heroic Spirit: Jehanne D’Arc (Joan of Arc)
I come from: France

My noble phantasm:
Fleur De Lis – The Standard she bore into battle drives even the most cowardly and pathetic of fighters to become fearsome champions. Appears as a ghostly reincarnation of a standard, and can be destroyed. Increases the Strength and Skill of those fighting alongside Jehanne by 1, and grants minor resistance to mental effects.
Sword of Fierbois (Sword of Heaven) – The sword wielded by Charles Martel in his campaign, made of meteor iron. Will not break when other blades will, and is resistant to even the effects of centuries in the wilderness. Can create starbursts of holy energy, but only up to 5 before Jehanne must rest.
Shroud of La Pucell – Since Jehanne ‘s body was dumped in a river, she was never given a proper shroud as a Saint. As such, she can call forth the power her shroud would normally have, which creates a shield of protection to the one bearing it. Cannot stop Holy based attacks. If she gives the shroud away, she loses this ability.
Collector of Blades – Jehanne collected many blades during her lifetime, and favored a Hungarian archer’s blade. She can summon replicas of these blades at the expense of mana. They are normal blades, with no special abilities. While this isn’t technically a phantasm, it is an ability worth noting.

Venison
Music, preferably violin
The French countryside

I just may destroy:
Fancy/Ornate tools
Liars/Schemers
Killing People

Others:
---Info:
Strength: B
Agility: B
Endurance: C+
Luck: B

---Sub-Phantasms:
Divine Grace – The intervention of some greater deity helps her to survive otherwise fatal attacks (Historically – crossbow bolts and even a stone cannonball to the head) Also serves as a form of Battle Continuation (B)
Angelic Whispers – Guidance in the form of the voices of angels, sometimes points out enemy weak points and locations of objects of power. Allows her to find the best way to approach most problems, but cannot guarantee victory or success.
Saintly Faith – The strength of her faith prevents brainwashing and mind control techniques from working on her. Provides Resistance to Fear and other mental attacks.
Riding (C) – Jehanne wasn’t the most skilled of riders, but did know her way around around a horse. She preffers the heavy French Chargers.
Magic Resistance B+

I follow your commands Xaven the Raven

What has happened to me? Joan of Arc, nicknamed "The Maid of Orléans", is a national heroine of France and a Roman Catholic saint. A peasant girl born in what is now eastern France, who claimed divine guidance, she led the French army to several important victories during the Hundred Years' War, which paved the way for the coronation of Charles VII. She was captured by the Burgundians, transferred to the English in exchange for money, put on trial by the pro-English Bishop of Beauvais for charges of "insubordination and heterodoxy," and burned at the stake as a heretic when she was only 19 years old.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->SERVANTS<-|||۝
-ARCHER-

I am: ARCHER
I am the Heroic Spirit: Lythansalas/Lithane von Aruna
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Half-elf Half-human
I come from: Philippine Elven Lands
My noble phantasm:
+ Avaene: Sword of elven make. It has a blue gem which is able to store energy. It has a sheath with faded blue markings. His primary and distinguished Phantasm. This sword is said to sing as it is wielded, capturing the minds of it's targets into a trance like state before the final seconds of their lives. Avaene can also be used in Split Light since the sword is summonable- its copies, however do not last after hitting the target. Lithane has a strong attachment to this sword-having helped forge it himself. ((A++ ))
+Split light: Anything he shoots from his bow can be split into copies that hits multiple targets. The copied items fade after 1 minute but the wound remains.(B+ )
+Ventus no Soro: 'Fox of Wind' or 'Wind's Fox' Is the ability to seemingly manipulate time to give a 'slow motion' effect in the eyes of the opponent. (C++)
+Agwa Sky: Having an affinity with water and the sky's conditions, Lithane's stats increase should his location be a place with water or if it's raining or about to rain. It is not a reality marble but mere environmental adaptation. Lit can form water arrows when this skill is in use. In a higher tier of magic, Agwa Sky DOES become a reality marble of a rainforest. However, Lithane losses his ability to have water arrows however, should there be rain, it will deal small individual damage- the harder the rain, more damage.. (Tier 1: C++ Tier 2: A+ )

+Books
+Training
+Chocolate....
+Rock music
+Water

I just may destroy:
-His 'father'
-Spicy food.
-People messing with his sword.

I serve:
Others:
---- Info:
=Lithane is more elven than human.
=He loves the color blue
=His eyes are sky blue and sometimes reflects the sky's condition.
=His human name is Lithane, His elven is Lythansalas though but have the nickname of Lit.
=has a blue and gold necklace he wore at all times and is the crest of his family
=Nicknamed as Fox of the Wind due to his deceptive battle tactics and his fluid graceful movements.
=Summonable for every class except Berserker and Assassin. Should he be summoned as a Rider, he can summon a dragon to his aid.
=If summoned as a Rider, Lithane's riding skill boosts to EX and can control the dragon kind due to his status as a dragon knight.
---- Sub-phantasms
+Concealment: A noble phantasm that is most of the time on Avaene. It disguises the magical energy and the appearance of the sword to that of a normal sword. (A+ )
+Target: The ability to throw Avaene at an opponent with accuracy...or any object for that matter. This is his favorite Phantasm since even a pen can be thrown and injure. It also helps with archery. (B)
+Independent action: Class Ability (A++)
+Magic Resistance: Class Ability (A) Due to Lithane also being able to cast attack spells in his previous life, the natural resistance to such carried over
+Riding: Knight Class Ability (B+) Lithane was a knight and a Dragon Rider in his previous past. Though the Dragon riding skill no longer applies to him, the skill remains.
+Bravery (C+)
+Charisma (C+)
+Military tactics (B) Though Lithane has no Phantasm to apply the skill on, the skill remains.

I follow your commands emeraldocean_von_siraine
What has happened to me?
Lithane is one of the well known commanders during the fight against those who occupied and took advantage of the Philippine Lands. He was known to ride a horse and shoot with accuracy. He even had a dragon closely linked to him. Lithane was heir to one of the elven noble houses on his mother side. His father was a rich man who dealt with the black market of slaves who had raped his mother. His mother died during child birth gave him his pendant a sign that he is the rightful heir. Lithane was smuggled off to his father-by the family of his mother-where he abused with whips and wounds, however, he healed faster than most which merited more punishment. There was a period in time where he became heartless, cold and his eyes were said to hold no soul. A mask to hide his suffering, his sweet nature scarred by whips and wounds.

At 20, Lit had managed to escape and was welcomed in the elven lands and recognized the role as successor though he did not immediately take up the role- rather went to study and train but it was he who held the banner during the against the humans and also the war against the invaders. He actually enjoyed his noble status rather than his heir status as it gave him more freedom in terms of things he wanted to do and the freedom to decide for himself. Many fights his tactics and planning strategies won- despite much dispute from older and more experienced tacticians. However, Lithane had intensive training on tactics for he was the person his father wanted to lead the war on his behalf, much to his dismay and much to the dislike of his father himself., The half-elf was known to shoot 3 arrows at the same time, not the most accurate but it dealt heavy damage. He ruled the Aruna lands for a very long time, He was said to be loving, sweet, caring but strict with the law. It was a general time of peace despite the clashes with the humans over territory or simple skirmishes or spies.. He died in the defense of Tirad pass- a victory he never saw.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->SERVANTS<-|||۝
-LANCER-

I am: Lancer
I am the Heroic Spirit: Vlad Tepes III/Vlad Dracul
Race: Human, Vampire ((under second NP))
I come from: Transylvania and/or Hungary

My noble phantasm:

Kazıklı Bei: The Lord of Execution - B, A noble phantasm deployable only within the Servant's marked domain. Within a range of 1 kilometer, a maximum of 20 thousand pikes can gradually manifest over time, bursting from the ground to impale opponents. Manifested pikes remain as a physical barrier that eliminates free ground, and evasion thus becomes less likely with passage of time. The sight of the pikes impose a curse-like psychological effect, destabilizing an opponent's mental condition with oppressive anxiety or fear.

Legend of Dracula: The Succession of Blood - A, An ability gained through the distortion of the Servant's heroic legend. The Servant can alter his aspect to become the vampire modeled after him. In exchange for the sealing of his normal skills and Noble Phantasms, all attributes are boosted (pretty much adding a + to them), and he obtains the capacity to shapeshift into mist and assorted animals. Being in nature similar to a Dead Apostle, he possesses the Curse of Restoration and the Mystic Eye of Enchantment, as well as weaknesses against daylight and holy symbols.

I have a strange taste for: Fine foods, Brutal Violent TV, Heavy Metal Music
I just may destroy: The image of Dracula that has been portrayed from him, Oppression on the Weak
I serve: Claire Barterstone

Others:
---Info:
Strength: B
Mana: B
Endurance: A
Noble Phantasm: B
Agility: B
Luck: D
---Sub-Phantasms:
Battle Continuation - A

Demonic Defender of the State - B+, Capacity of the Servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding leylines prior to an engagement, permitting reinforcement of his combat capabilities when fighting in defense. Kazikli Bey is a Noble Phantasm that may be deployed only within the marked domain.
Protection of the Faith - A, A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.

I follow your commands Zahadrin
I look like this: Vlad Tepes III

What has happened to me? This is the real man (1431-1476) who was the model for the legend of Dracula. He had a very clear sense of justice but was also brutal, as he executed about one fifth of the population of his country through his life. His homeland, Wallachia, was a small country stuck between the large nations of Turkey and Hungary. He led a tragic life, during which he murdered his father, buried his older brother alive, and went to war against his younger brother. His war against Turkey was a desperate battle including guerrilla warfare and scorched earth tactics, and several times, he left mountains of Turkish enemy soldiers he impaled. He was captured in Hungary due to political circumstances, and spent 12 years in prison. Then, in 1476, he turned his back on Orthodox Church and converted his country to Catholicism; the same year, he died in battle against the Turkish army and his younger brother Radu. He was 45.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am:LANCER
I am the Heroic Spirit:Leonidas I
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Race:Human
I come from: Greece

My noble phantasm:
Phalanx Formation:[/b] A strong attack that calls forth 5 to 20 dead spartan warriors to his side in full battle armor spears and all. They are magically charged to take large attacks with a barrier that stretches 15 feet in front of them. When the attack hits it rebounds off the barrier produce and disperses while the shields come up and each spartan takes a powerful step thrusting their spear and unleashing a magical charge force of piercing damage at the opponent. He is usually drained after using beyond 10 spartan.

Battle Cry:
His voice unleashes a sound wave that rips through anything in it's path up to 10 feet. It can also cause a opponent or wild animal to stop in their tracks out of fear.
Last Stand: Using every last bit of energy he transfer it to his weapon and unleashes a piercing attack that turns like a tornado on the ground ripping apart all in it's straight path and on the outside due to the turning gale it whips up.

I have a strange taste for:Large meat based meals, Wrestling, Reading,Sleeping.
I just may destroy: Dishonesty,Bullies,Persians, Disloyalty.

Others:
---Info:
Strength: A+
Endurance: A+
Noble Phantasm: A+
Agility:B
---Sub-Phantasms:
+Knight Class-A
+Magic Resistances-C
+ Independent Action- A: A spartan was said be created by the war god ares. The perfect race of beings to wage war. He can go on for four weeks without the need of his master and can take heavy damage but still get back up to dish it out but use of his Noble Phantasm is cut unless he has a master with him and his wound will take longer to heal.

Blood Of The Gods: It was said that Leonidas father was a descend of Heracles so Leonidas packs that same physical strength of the god child.

Pankration: The ancient martial art that blended bare knuckle boxing and wrestling developed in ancient Greece. Even without his spear and shield Leonidas can dish out heavy damage with this no holds bar fighting style.

I follow your commands Enzo Lord Of Ghost
I look like this:With Armor
Without Armor

What has happened to me?The Battle of Thermopylae everyone knows of this classic battle in which a small party of 300 warriors stood strong against the massive Persian army threatening to conquer all of Greece and have it bow before one man who considered himself a god. Leonidas king of the Spartans lead his 300 best warriors and groups of people escaping the Persians against whatever the god king could throw at them. from hundreds of foot and cavalry soldiers,to immortals and deformed giants to the massive elephants that walked he plains of their homeland. Little by little the Spartans were being chipped away despite the massive damage they were doing to the enemy. But they would not kneel they were determined to defend their home to the death.

Leonidas left his son and wife at the village while he did battle with his men. Never was their such a warrior who shook the very ground he walked down when he took a step. He cut down enemy after enemy that came his way until with the god king showed himself. Sending one of his man back to the village to get the full army ready he and what was left of the Spartan force stood tall against the king. Last thing Leonidas remembers before the arrows brought him and his men down was the blood that trickled out of the so called god kings face when his spear split his cheek from the upper and lower lip. But the fates where now down with this man yet. They gave him a choice either he could rest peacefully in the fields of Elysium like a true hero or he could fight once more as a servant in the holy grail war.He didn't even have to think it over a Spartan was bred for war.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->SERVANTS<-|||۝
-RIDER-

I am: RIDER
I am the Heroic Spirit: Cerys ‘Beast tamer’ Emlyn
Sexuality: Bi? As long as he/she/it is beautiful, he doesn’t care. He wished that he is a girl just because girls are ‘prettier’
Race: Shapeshifter
I come from: Kuching ‘City of Cats’ , Borneo Forests

My noble phantasm:
Rio : A gigantic lion nearly the size of an elephant. He is Cerys’s favourite, not only because of his loyalty but also his strength, speed and agility as well as furiousity. Rio is always clad in armor when summoned and does not need to be ridden to fight. He will occasionally disobeys orders if he sees fit.

Taming : Cerys has the ability to win any beasts, demon, ghosts, monsters to his side with a touch of his hand on their forehead ( or near the head if said creature does not have a head ) The creatures will usually become placid and mild and obey orders without question. However, more powerful creatures might need to be weakened before they can be tamed.

Summons : A tamed creature can be summoned at will and will usually fight to the death without question. And once killed, he can also control their spirits or ghosts to continue fighting as well as cropses if he so desired.

Chimera : By combining various creatures together that are weaker, a stronger creature can be crafted. This makes all form of creatures to be allowed to roam as long as Cerys has the imagination to ‘cultivate’ the creature to it’s full potential. He usually used these carfted creatures to weaken stronger creatures to be tamed. His most powerful Chimera usually appears in a quick streak of golden light…. What could it be?

I have a strange taste for: Wine. More Wine. Even more wine. Pretty clothes and undergarments. His tamed creatures.
I just may destroy: Bad smells. People who abused creatures. Bad fashion. Bad wine. Ugly things… like pimples.

I serve:
Others: Cerys’s nickname is Rys.
He is occasionally bullied by Rio when not in battle. The giant lion seems to like using him as a plaything.
He can shapeshift into an ocelot. Not the most powerful thing in the world, but it allows him to sneak around and let people think he is nothing more than a particularly large cat
He has a strange fetish for wearing pretty clothing. He does not mind crossdressing. … if it is for camouflage purposes of course.
When flustered or embaresss, he will attempt to silence someone by ‘summoning scarry monsters’ but that doesn’t seem to work much seeing that his tamed creatures can sense whenever there is real danger… so… you might find yourself getting cute little bunnies, kitties, ducklings hurled at you for embaressing him.

I follow your commands Jullian de Akillian
I look like this: TBA. Just know that he has seagreen colored hair and mathing eye color. His hair, NO MATTER the weather or the amount of wind blowing, will always look near perfect, as if he has on a lot of gel.

What has happened to me? Originally part of the tribe that governs the small town of Kuching until the Brittish Invaded and tried to take over. Cerys and his tribe did not bother with the takeover as they reside solely in the forest and only come into town for trade. That is, until the Invaders started chopping down trees in an enormous rate with their ‘machinery’ and cause their territory to be threaten.
When their small tribe tries to fight back, it was almost too late as a lot of the wild animals in the forest had fled the scene and they have not enough beasts to assists them in the battle. Not to mention that the invaders have a powerful weapon that shoots lighting and cause death with extreme ease. Their usual methods failing, They resort to the more ancient method of crafting their own beasts and monsters. These worked for a while and they had nearly won when Invaders made a treaty with the other locals with bribery and gifts. The locals turned on the already dwindling numbers of their shapeshifter tribe, attributing them as monsters charmer after seeing their terrible power and beasts. Cerys was one of the last remaining tribe members that faught till their last breath. Only to finally succumb to an unhonorable death by assaination with one of the invader’s weapon that shoots lighting.
His most memorable triumpth was when he managed to break into the entertainment of beast, or as it was known by the locals as a circus. It was entertainment that forces creatures to do inhumane acts for their own enjoyment. This feat allowed him to tame all the already abused and badly fed creatures. The end result of that was a massacre of the circus folk that abused the poor souls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am: Rider
I am the Heroic Spirit: Captain Hendrik Van der Decken, The Flying Dutchman
Sexuality:. . .I'm not going to even attempt to answer this.
Race:Human, I'm only human. . .unless you count being a cursed human as a different race.
I come from: Netherlands

My noble phantasm:
Salvation: At the cost of one's death- Rank B: In his past life, Van der Decken did find a lass whom loved him enough to die for him in order to set him free of his ill-fate. This noble phantasm is an embodiment of that. It can only be activated if he is really close to some whom is going to die by the hands of a servant or another master and if, the said person feels the same way. The skill; a devil's curse will deactivate however it will automatically recover all status ailments, status rank changes, health and prana Van der Decken lost.

Fighting against the storm - Rank A : A reality marble in which places Rider's opponents on the deck of his ship. Surrounded by the same exact horrid weather conditions of that faithful day and rough waves, the reality marble makes it difficult for his opponents to fight him and the crew members. All of his crew members that are summon have a servant rank of: Strength: D, Endurance: C (or B, if the skill A devil's curse is activated), Agility: C, Mana: E , Luck: D. CAN ONLY BE ACTIVATED WHEN A DEVIL"S CURSE IS ACTIVATED.

The Cursed Vessel: Harbinger of Misfortune- Rank A+ : Captain Van der Decken's strongest noble phantasm. Whether it be by water or on air, he'll summon his beloved ship -along with it's horrid weather.- before proceeding to command a relentless attack upon his intended victim(s). Also, Rider can materialize some aspects of this noble phantasm without fully activating it- such as summoning parts of his ship to fire or attack at his enemies.

The Sea
Alcohol
Sailing
Being free to do what I want.
Being left alone; as in not having someone on my back all the time.
My ship
Seeing new places or just exploring my surroundings (if and when I'm in a completely new environmental)

I just may destroy:
Being told what he should do
Being lied to
Backstabbers or disloyalty
Being cursed
Foolhardy naivety
People who whine or complain a lot yet don't do anything.
Getting lost; it rarely ever happens but still. . .
If and when Someone -that's close to me (other than that, I could hardly give a hoot about a random stranger dying)- dies and it's my fault.

I serve: Lynnette Farron

Others: If one wants to temporarily suppress the curse that his bone-encased face gives off, one could just cover it up. Van der Decken isn't solely excluded to be summoned into the rider class, he could also be summoned as a Berserker too. Lastly, if A Devil's curse isn't activated, Hendrik will look like this.
---Info:
- Strength: C+
-Endurance: A++
-Agility: A+++
-Mana: B
-Luck: B+ (Turns to D after A devil's curse is activated)

---Sub-Phantasms:Riding- Rank B: Van der Decken can handle most mobile vehicals and animals with above average skill. However mythological, demonic or holy-beast ranked creatures are totally out of the question.

Magic Resistance - Rank C (But will turn to A after A Devil's curse is activated):Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

A Determined Soul -Rank A+: Due to the persistence and unrelenting willpower of Rider, this ability negates mental interference such as pressure, confusion, fascination and insanity. Not only that it'll enable him to remain alive and fight even if heavily injured- so long as he does not receive a lethal wound that would cause certain death- and increase melee damage if his determination to do so is strong enough. However if the user's moral, interest or hope greatly decreases to a dangerously low level (and / or becomes non-existent) then the effectiveness of the skill goes down or temporarily shuts off.

Eye of the Mind (True)- Rank B: Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

A Devil's Curse - Rank A: Upon activation, nearly three-fourth of Van der Decken's face will become encased in hard bone. Servants whom encounter him in this state (and the bone encased side of his face is not covered) will experience the following; their luck will temporarily drop to Rank E (Even if the said servant has an ability that makes him immuned to status change), prana will gradually be depleted-and absorbed by Rider himself- and any servant who receives a wound by Hendrik will not heal. As for masters, the health of opposing masters will start to deplete and they will not be able see his stats. Upon activating this noble phantasm, the said abilities cannot fully deactivated and will cause several changes-good or bad- . The changes will not revert back to default until Salvation: At the cost of one's death is activated. (But by doing so, it would be permanently deactivated the ability. )

Instinct- Rank A: Refined sixth sense is now close to true precognition. Bonus effect of reducing by half the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing.

Voyager of the Storm - Rank A+: is the talent to impel a ship and those who the user identifies with. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also have the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

I follow your commands Darkhalo28426

What has happened to me? Once upon a time in the seventeenth century, there lived a Dutch sea captain named Hendrik Van der Decken. The captain was of renown skill back in his time era and despite the ill-famed rumor of him being in league with the devil himself, there never was there a sailor on his ship whom complained or disagreed with him. For he, Captain Van der Decken sailed through the stormiest seas, traveled through the hardest routes and never was there a ship in the sea that that could outmatch his vessel in terms of speed. However, the captain was a daft yet callous man with a fierce temper and stubbornness and such traits would lead to his ill fate on his voyage to the Dutch indies. . .

During the voyage to the Dutch Indies, the captain and his crew were caught in a horrid storm near the coast of Cape Good Hope. Monstrous waves pummeled the sides of the ship, howling winds bent the mast and tore at sail but that didn't stop the captain. Instead of abiding to the wise pleas of his crew to not sail in the storm, he ordered the crew of to journey through the foul weather and so, the crew reluctantly did as they were told. The ship pressed on until one day, several members of the crew grew tired of their madman of a captain's order and tried to gain control of the ship whilst their captain was drunk. However as drunk and daft seeming their captain was, he managed to put an end to the revolt. Of course in his drunken rage, he made it clear that nobody should ever dare mutiny against him ever again by brutally killing the leader of the revolt and swore to the devil that they (his crew and him) would round the cape even if it would take them until doomsday. Hearing the man's oath, the devil cursed him and condemned him to sail the seas until the day of judgement. However, all hope of salvation wasn't lost. For the devil said that every seven years, he'd be able to venture on land and find a woman. A woman whose commitment towards him and love was so strong that she'd die for him.

Thus every seven years, Hendrik Van der Decken would search for the one whom would release him from his ill-fated destiny and after many years, he found the one. However, the legend(s) never clearly described as to what kind of person his lover was or how she died but in many cases, it has been said that upon her death, captain Van der Decken finally reaches salvation but little is known about whether he actually dies afterwards or continued on to live. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the Heroic Spirit: Temujin, known by many as Genghis Khan of the Mongolian Horde
I come from: Mongolia

My noble phantasm:

The Backbone of the Horde: The horses that were used by the Mongols were, while small, known for their strength and endurance. Having grown up around them, and having had his army consist mostly of cavalry, Temujin boasts a certain bond with the animal. Via a simple whistle, he can summon one of these mighty steeds from any location (while outside).

Rain of Arrows: Letting loose a single arrow and calling upon his men, Genghis temporarily summons the spirits of some of his Horde. This represents itself via flurry of arrows raining down from the sky, fired by the light archers of his grand army. The attack lacks accuracy however, and is generally used so as to not wound the opponent but to simply keep them on their guard.

Lay Siege: Temporarily summoning several stone-throwers, the siege weaponry that allowed him and his army to attack the Great Wall and numerous other cities, Genghis unleashes a hail of stone that is capable of crushing brick and concrete with relative ease. However, while they certainly can cause a bit more damage then arrows the boulders are, regardless, easier to see coming.

The Horde: His strongest noble phantasm, and something of a trump card, Genghis Khan summons forth a reality marble. The landscape breaks away, landing him and his opponent in a grassy field surrounded by sloping hills. From atop one of these hills emerge the Horde. Dozens of his finest soldiers, with the lancers at the front and the archers at the back. They begin the attack by charging at the opponent, threatening to trample them beneath their hooves, this move requiring a good deal of deftness to avoid. From here, the army will fan out, creating a circle around Genghis Khan and his opponent, trapping the two. His morale boosted by his fellow soldiers, Genghis Khan's stats will increase by a slight deal while within the circle and he can temporarily take control of the army...having the archers pepper the opponent with arrows or have the lancers do a quick charge. The attack is VERY mana intensive, however, and can only be upheld for roughly two minutes. Afterwards, the Khan will be left exhausted.

He holds a strong fondness for horses, respecting them just as much if not more so than man itself.

He dislikes getting into a direct fight, preferring instead to rely upon hit-and-run tactics. To him, pragmatism is nothing to be ashamed and those who call it 'dishonorable' are fools

He enjoys the wide-open, enjoying mostly the rolling plains

I just may destroy:

His master. Though he would not dare say it outloud, the Great Khan is not fond of following the rules of others and is only following his Master to simply to reach the Grail and get his wish granted. Though he will, generally, follow orders it will be through grit teeth and clenched fists.

Cities. He hates cramped areas, and being stuck in the middle of a crowd of people can make him nervous.

Chivilary, and by extention those who wield it. To him, they're idiots.

Also, dogs scare the crap out of him.

I serve:

Others:
---Info:
---Sub-Phantasms:

Tireless Rider: Horses will not tire when under his control and will be a bit more receptive to his commands. Modern-day vehicles apply as well in this regard. Cars, boats and such will not run out of fuel and will be a bit more resilient when he is behind the wheel. His stats will also have a very slight increase.

Disengage Rank A: The Horde was known for their hit and run tactics. In turn, Genghis Khan is quite skilled with pulling out of a fight only to come flying back in when his opponent least expects it.

Riding Rank A

Military Tactics Rank A

I follow your commands Minderbinder

What has happened to me? Everyone knows of Genghis Khan, do they not? A name that's history has both cherished and scorned over the years, the holder of it seen as both a monster and as a paver of the future. However, like any story of the past, some details aren't as accurate as one would imagine. Born as Temujin, the son of one of the more prominent Mongol chieftans, the young boy's life was quick to crumble. His father poisoned and his own, noble, family sudden scorned Temujin was forced to eke out a harsh life in order to keep his family safe and well-fed. Living upon whatever he could hunt down, the young man's life seemed destined for a constant downward turn.

Yet, fate would have something else in mind.

Having witnessed the corruption the surrounded the Mongol Hordes, and the interference from foreign forces, the young boy felt almost a compulsion to make things right mixed with a very strong interest in returning honor to his family. Via the friends and allies he managed to make over the years, the Horde began. Wanting to bring to together the warring tribes of Mongolia, Temujin struck out. Demonstrating an uncanny skill in military tactics, having been helped by both family and his allies, the young man was able to bring unite the tribes and in the end adopted the title of Genghis Khan.

From there, the man's horizons expanded to not just Mongolia but to the rest of Asia as well. Bearing witness to the wars that tore through the continent, and the corruption that rose as a result, the warleader sought to do to Asia what he did to Mongolia. To conquer, to unite the continent together. To create a Golden Era.

And yet, that never came to be.

Upon his deathbed, as the life faded from him, the Khan called out for a second chance. A way to follow through with his dream.

With the Holy Grail War underway, the man is about to have his chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the Heroic Spirit: Death, the Impending Pale Rider
Sexuality: none
Race: Undetermined
I come from: Everywhere

My noble phantasm:
Grim Reaper, Scythe of the Harvest – A, The Scythe of Death, it is practically the Signature of said Servant. Its true ability is activated with the chant, “From Dust you came, to dust you shall return”. An object that is believed to deal absolute death to its target, it is an indestructible object that can be used as a weapon or a reaping object to fell a target. For the Reaping Effect, The Scythe accumulates all remaining mana present in the defeated opposing Servant, thus taking in what remains of their power before they fade, thus “Reaping” them. The accumulated mana can be unleashed as a wave of destruction, intended to bring down anyone Death wishes. It’s Absolute Death side deals great damage to anyone it strikes. The lower the opponent’s Endurance, the heavier the damage.

Fear, Dreaded Pale Horse – A, The Steed that Death was granted for the Apocalypse. Born by the Prophecy of the Four Horsemen, Despair will ride forth if Death calls for it. Like the Harvester, Despair cannot be struck by objects, and can pass through any obstruction. It is also known to move faster than any living being.

Lifeless Grimoire, Book of the Dead – D, The Grimoire Death uses to write the names and histories of the Deceased. Within this Tome, all beings names have been recorded, their lives written within its pages. With this, it is impossible to hide your identity from Death, or your abilities. Death will name you, regardless of who you try to be. Lifeless Grimoire is also able to see through any deception, making Noble Phantasms like For Someone’s Glory useless against it.

I have a strange taste for: The Living World, People enjoying their everyday lives, electronics,
I just may destroy: Slaying God's Creation, Her Duty
I serve: Ichiro Saruwatori

Others:
---Info:
---Sub-Phantasms:
Strength: D+
Mana: A
Endurance: A
Noble Phantasm: EX
Agility: B+

Class Skills-
Riding – EX
Independent Action - D

Personal Skills-
Battle Continuation - B
Silent as the Grave - B, No matter how heavily she walks, Death will never make a sound, unless she wishes to be heard.
Cold Grip of the Dead - B, A skill that will cause immense intimidation and fear to those who see her or feel her presence, this skill will also cause the air around her to grow cold as ice. If touched, Death’s body will feel colder than ice.

I follow your commands Zahadrin

What has happened to me? "When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

Even though most assume Death takes pride in her work, that is far from the truth. Death Laments her duty to slay all of creation for their failures. She does take joy in knowing One Man has evaded her and One Man who tore himself free from her grasp.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->SERVANTS<-|||۝
-CASTER-

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->SERVANTS<-|||۝
-ASSASSIN-

I am: Assassin
I am the Heroic Spirit:Indra Saalbach
Race:Demon
I come from: Germany
My noble phantasm: The four paths of the Demons' Reincarnation. Her only weapon is the mind. Indra is intelligent and has very high control.
The realm of Hell: Indra is able to create real illusions that can appear as part of the real/physical world. Depending on how powerful it is, she is also able to send the person to a world she created and torture them. The weakness in this though, is that there is a key to get out. Of course Indra won’t tell them what the key is.
The realm of Beasts: Summons deadly monsters or animals,
The realm of Hungry Ghosts: Indra is able to copy a skill and manipulate it but the weakness in this is
The realm of Assassin: This increases her combat skills like defense, stealth, invisibility and speed.

I have a strange taste for: Her absolute weakness is her love for sweets and dogs. She loves to eat cake and play with dog's paws. Sometimes she would even endlessly rub their paws while daydreaming and squealing. Indra also likes to tease her master, just for her own amusement but she is careful not to anger him/her.
I just may destroy: The thing that Indra absolutely hates is fire and being surrounded by too many people. She also hates good looking men as it brings up her past but she tries her best to handle it.
I serve: Isaia Sergio De Angelis
Others:Indra is quiet but can be cheerful when necessary. She is a master of holding back her emotions but if she can't...Well...You don't want to know.
I follow your commands Sweet blah blahblah
I look like this:
User Image

What has happened to me? In the very early centuries, Germany became very obsessed with Demon burning and rituals. Often extremely beautiful women are usually suspected and burned without a question. Indra was one of the full blood demons who wanted to live a normal life, trying to bond with humans.

Indra lived alone for many years in the horrible era, acting as if nothing happened. Until then, she came across a man during a ball party. Without even realizing, the two spend their days together; doing things together, making love…Everything that lovers did. The two had fallen deeply in love…Well that’s what Indra believed. Everything had fallen apart when the village people surrounded her.

Everyone was there, throwing stones and sharp objects at her while she was tied up. Beneath her were wood and a man standing in front of it with a lit torch. It was the man she believed. The man she loved. This was the first time Indra had so much hate.

While her body was on fire, everyone was cheering believing she had gone to hell. Truth is, she did and actually met the ‘devil’ who offered her a contract, a contract to give her the power she wants but in return, save the demons. Without a second thought, the hatred in her agreed.

So the contract formed, Indra came back to life and burned the village down, mercilessly killing humans that had watched her burn and spat at. For her ‘lover’, he was put in a illusion she summoned and locked there. It was worse than hell, where he is killed in millions of different ways and reincarnated, like a cycle.

By sunrise, she is praised and worshiped as the savior of the demons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: ASSASSIN
I am the Heroic Spirit: Slenderman
Sexuality: Unknown
Race: Unknown (demon or alien, maybe?)
I come from: A dark dimension outside of Akasha

My noble phantasm:
===Nowhere is Safe: Slenderman impregnates even the most stalwart defenses, including the mind. It can designate one opponent as it's chosen quarry. It can only have one chosen quarry at a time and suffers a full parameter drop when it fights an opponent other than its quarry. It's quarry gains no rest from sleep and loses its apetite. Slenderman gains the ability to know constantly where it's quarry is and is able to join it's quarry in no little to no time at all (bordering on teleportation). Once it's quarry is dead, Slenderman may choose another quarry. D+

===I am The Dark Corner of Your Mind: Slenderman is not a corporeal being and as such, combats on another realm. While it's enemy may continue to fight it normally (provided it posesses the correct faculties), Slenderman fights mentally, attacking not the body, but rather the servant's prana (or master's life force) directly. As a result, Slenderman's attacks do not cause wounds, but rather fatigue and weakness overall as the stamina of the servant (or life force of the master) is diminished. If necessary and if circumstances allow, Slenderman may attack a master's life force or prana directly through the servant attacking it. This attack does not qualify as mental interference and is instead a direct attack that travels through the psyche (continuing to affect servants under Mad Enhancement, Bravery or skills that would otherwise null attacks that mentally hinder an opponent). B

===Your Reality is a Joke: Slenderman does not care for these "reality marbles" and so has set out to create his own defense of them. In an effect that is similar to creating a reality marble within a reality marble, Slenderman dissolves any reality marbles it is forced to occupy. When it dissolves a reality marble it is in, Slenderman becomes somewhat drained (less so than the servant who just created a reality marble only to have it dissolved, but still fairly drained). C

I have a strange taste for: Elaborate anything, suits, children, the cello, the finer things and the hunt
I just may destroy: Sanity, crowds, joy, sunny days and long walks on the beach

Others:
---Info:
Slenderman radiates Sigma "Radiation". Sigma radiation is a quasi-supernatural energy waveform that Slenderman emits constantly. If one knows what to look for, which is difficult, considering that Sigma radiation is unkown outside of those who have dealt exclusively with Slenderman, Slenderman can be detected even through presence concealment. After a short time, Slenderman's quarry begins to emit Sigma radiation as well, but those attacked by the Other Players do not gain Sigma radiation. Sigma radiation is not known by the magus community, since it exists solely around Slenderman and it's quarry as well as the Other Players. Sigma radiation can only be detected by devices designed to detect it and cannot, under any circumstances, be detected by a magus without the aid of the device.

When within distance of electronic devices (mainly cameras, recorders and the like), Slenderman causes interference (which may possibly be connected to the Sigma radiation and is both audio and visual). This effect occurs on devices that pinpoint Slenderman's position as well, with the sole exception of devices that detect Sigma radiation. The distortion (dubbed Slender Distortion) don't keep recording devices from recording him or pinpointing devices from finding him, they simply cause distortion as if the video was old and damaged. However, if a device is trained on Slenderman too long, it will cut out, coming back on once Slenderman has left. The distortion rarely hides Slenderman, though and sometimes when it is well hidden, the distortion serves to expose him. The Slender Distortion can be directed somewhat and Slenderman may cause mild visual tearing or audio distortion even if it isn't on camera or within visual range as long as it is aware of the device.

-Strength: D
-Endurance: D
-Agility: B+
-Prana: E
-Luck: A

---Sub-Phantasms:
===Slender Senses: Slenderman has no face and by extension, no eyes. He does not view the world as others do, instead he has complete and intimate knowledge his surroundings. Slenderman has a perfect understanding of where everything around him is at all times, including the invisible (as long as it is tangible). In addition, Slenderman knows when he is seen, through regular sight or otherwise and he instantly knows where the watcher is. This is due to his ability to sense thought and prana. C

===Unnatural Pinnacle: Slenderman is not of this reality, he is not made the same way as us. Slenderman thwarts all normal attacks save for those originating from heroic spirits and some magecraft. Normal material magic does not affect Slenderman (the elements). Ether, however, does affect Slenderman and its counterpart, imaginary numbers, serves to heal him. B

===Other Players In the Games: Slenderman is not the only one participating in the dark cycle. These creatures follow him and attack those close to it's quarry in an attempt to thwart Slenderman's endeavors. Some of them appear as normal people (sometimes with masks), but other times they are far more bestial. These creatures are not under the control of Slenderman and attempt to oppose it's plans. The parameters for these creatures are as follows: Str: E, End: D, Agi: E, Prana: N/A (they don't have any prana), Luck: D. E

===Presence Concealment: A+
===Independent Action: E
===Battle Continuation: A

I follow your commands Azrael 7

What has happened to me? For some unknown, unthinkable reason, Slenderman has deigned to enter the holy grail war. Whatever dark purpose there could be for such a thing, the human mind could barely comprehend. As to how he got there in the first place, even less is known. What is known is that he simply shouldn't be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: ASSASSIN
I am the Heroic Spirit: Viral demon of Gluttony
Race: Viral Demon
I come from: Hell and Asian mythology

My noble phantasm: His true form is not the physical body but a Viral contagion within that takes the form of needles. These needles are anywhere from a couple centimeters up to four feet in size. Except when within the body they are microscopic in size but also at their weakest. Once the needle is 6 inches, smaller spines appear along it's sides. These spikes rotate and can fly at extremely high speeds. They with the rotation can essentially fly and drill through most substances instantly. These needles must return to the host within a couple minutes or a new host or they will die of malnutrition. The time changes on size. The needles give off a viral infection or poison to those punctured. As they do so little as draw blood all the way to flying through a persons body they feed upon the blood of that target and leave the poison behind.

The poison on Gluttony mutates every 30 rp posts and therefore if poisoned once and cured the new poison must be cured once again through the residual process. This does mean if you are cured and poisoned again before the poison mutates the old antidote will cure it instantly with another injection of the antidote. The symptoms of the poison are the same as that of a Brown Recluse. It induces symptoms of vomiting, blisters, delirium and necrosis (at area where stabbed) it doesnt spread the necrosis but if aimed right a person can take some heavy damage as far as the opponents ability. For example hit an arm it weakens that arm severely and once the poison is removed the arm will regain its health, for example the poison is like a plant in the body with the root being the necrosis area and granted even if you remove the root all that does is stop the plant producing more.

Out of battle and once away from Gluttony the poison is still there and it's effects are a bit different as Gluttony's control over it is weakened. In roughly 100 Roleplay posts the infected must go to a high end hospital and have a cure made or go to the guardian of poison The Guardian of poison does not have to focus on making the cure in their RP posts for anymore than the first and last post of making a cure but it also takes 15 rp posts of the Guardian of Poisons posts to make it. A Hospital must find a cure and gor throught the process of fabricating an antidote this takes 15 posts of the infected person yet they do not have to be present where it is being made. Then it must be administered which involves going to pick it up from the hospital and injected. It causes cramps, disturbed vision, low blood pressure and vomiting. These occur to the poisoned persons at random, and at this point the poison is only kept at bay through will power. As once they are away from Gluttony they feel drained and may become depressed. The ending results of the poison if not cured causes convulsions muscle failure and death.

Preceding death is a period of Coma going from 10-20 posts. This is all dependant on how strongly willed the person is. This also tells the rest of the world if they don't know already something is wrong with this person.

The final element of Gluttony's Power is that all the bodies he is within all have the same physical appearance. When a male or female has the needles take within it to make it host the gender and entire physiology is changed to the appearance of the original body. There is always one main body and can be up to 10 cattle bodies if you will. The caddle are not as strong as the primary body which was the original body of Gluttony. The Cattle bodies are slowly weakened as blood is siphoned out slowly to the main body which preserves the main body. They can be used similar to clones. The main body can die and yet Gluttony can survive if he transfers enough needles to a new host body. This new host cannot be a former cattle body. The new host is not as strong as the original for two weeks and untill that point only one cattle body can be maintained. Each cattle body lasts only three days once fully changed to be a clone of the original. If the main body and all it's viral needles are destroyed three cattle bodies are required to make a new primary body.

He has a developed a method of completely concealing his energy so even servants only recognize him as a human possibly with magic.

I have a strange taste for: Blood, Remaining hidden, and possessing
I just may destroy: My master if he's a goody two shoes. All enemies who oppose me unpreparedly, And candies

Others: Is presummoned and hasn't left the Earth for almost a thousand years. However I will only post with him when he is summoned.
---Info:
---Sub-Phantasms:
Independent Action (rank B, lasts 40 hours)
Presence Concealment (remain undetected when spying or preparing to ambush their targets)
Multiple Bodied: Has multiple bodies and one primary body. Limited to 10 secondary and one primary human appearance.
Viral: His true life force is a virus living off of several human pawns. This is how he has remained in the human world as a Servant since The first Holy grail war.

I follow your commands GalaxyCommander

What has happened to me? Calling this spirit a hero would be Far from the truth unless that person was completely evil in nature. This demon began as something small in hell with powers that were not even recognized as powers worthy of living for in hell. Although this demon had a great wish and was made into a servant in the first holy grail war. This demon sue to it's viral nature has now lived in the human world since using it's viral extensions and Faux bodies to suck souls out but slowly leaving it with great power but remaining hidden from the world. Even the Mage's Assosiation is not fully aware of it's presence. It once cause a massive amount of horror in Asian Cultures all across Asia and became one of the greatest nightmares told to keep children in line. Little did they know that he actually existed. Even though he lives in the human world and left a few relics of himself around in the past he is still subject to the holy grail war should anyone find a relic and summon him.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
۝|||->SERVANTS<-|||۝
-BERSERKER-

User Image
I am: Berserker
I am the Heroic Spirit: Elizabeth Bathory
Sexuality:Lesbian
Race:Once human, though she turned herself into a Vampire.
I come from: Hungary

My noble phantasm:
~ Sanguis Nocturne; Slaughter of the Maiden:
During her lifetime, Elizabeth slaughtered what is believed to be around 650 young women. She bathed in and ingested their blood to obtain their youth, and reveled in their suffering.
Sanguis Nocturne is a Reality Marble that allows Berserker place her foes in a barren landscape. It’s always night, and is lit solely by a bright, full scarlet moon. The ground, if you could call it that, is made entirely of blood. Surrounding the victim is mountains, and those unlucky enough to experience it find themselves standing in a valley strewn with the mutilated bodies of young women, the once-beautiful corpses all horrifically mangled and completely unrecognizable. Almost immediately, the victim feels suffocated, the aura of hatred and agony from the girls pressing in on them. The feelings make them lose hope and doubt themselves, thus making them drop their parameters by one rank. Using the devoured souls of the murdered girls (which she refers to often, using possessive terms of affections, such as ‘her lovelies’, much as one would refer to a dear friend or relative.), she reanimates the bodies in the valley. Since their souls are contaminated by the evil of hers, they become minor heroic spirits that can exist only in the Reality Marble. The violated women then attack the one(s) trapped within the marble. Any wounds inflicted inside Sanguis Nocturne bleed profusely, due to Elizabeth pulling at the life instilled in the liquid and using the power to heal her own injuries.
~Excrucis Aria; Agony of the Innocent:
Elizabeth is one of the world’s first known serial killers, and also one of the most prolific, being accredited for anywhere between 80 and 650 victims. Alongside this impressive record, she’s also known as being one of the greatest sadists known to man—or woman—kind. Berserker’s first victim was her young niece, Aria, a 16 year old girl known for her beauty and purity. Elizabeth envied the child’s vitality and mercilessly tortured and slaughtered her. After, the sadistic murderer had an enchanted stiletto forged with the blood and bone of her niece.
Using this Noble Phantasm, Elizabeth is capable of inflicting the pain that Aria underwent, as well as all of her other victims. Berserker uses the dagger, named Excrucis Aria, after the woman’s beloved niece, to completely bypass the physical world and pour the suffering Elizabeth’s victims endured into the target, and permanently wound their soul. Since the target is normally a Servant or Master, some of the suffering will transmit to the other half of the partnership, due to the link shared between them.
~Mortis Requiem; Gifts from the Living:
Achieving Vampirism through devouring the spiritual existence of ‘her’ girls, Elizabeth views the powers she stole from her victims as gifts from them.
By assaulting a servant and drinking their blood, through any method (biting, licking a wound, licking blood off of something, etc), she absorbs some of their prana. While using this Noble Phantasm she obtains the ability referred to as the “Curse of Restoration”, which allows her to take her body to a point when it wasn’t wounded, effectively erasing any injuries. This “Curse” depends entirely on the phases of the moon though. During the New Moon, she cannot use it, but during a full moon, the chances of causing physical damage are slim to none. This Noble Phantasm also raises the rank of her parameters by one step. She automatically knows the location of anywhere blood has been spilled within a mile radius, and can tell the gender of the wounded and the nature of their wound, as well as the exact location where the blood was shed. Using Mortis Requiem automatically triggers the “Curse” and the duration of it’s’ effects relate to how much blood she manages to consume within the first few seconds. Basically, if she triggers the Noble Phantasm, and consumes no blood within the first ten to fifteen seconds, then it ends.

I have a strange taste for:Blood
Beautiful people (especially women)
Classical music, particularly piano pieces
Youth
bathing.

I just may destroy: Old things, especially people
Uncouthness. Anything lewd, vulgar or, well, uncouth (nearly anything modern) she finds utterly offensive and completely improper, unless in reference to a woman.
Men who harm women, for men are like dogs, and should obey orders.

I serve: Aleksandr Gregori Von Einzbern

Others:
---Info: Elizabeth appears mid- to late twenties.
---Sub-Phantasms:
~Mad Enhancement: Rank A.
Rank up for parameters, but most of one's reason is robbed. Elizabeth flies into a psychotic, Sadomasochistic fit where any pain, whether she’s inflicting or receiving it, causes a kind of indescribable euphoria. If she for one reason or another no one else is around, she’ll start hurting herself and finds any suffering the most complete happiness and ecstasy imaginable.
~Eye for Art: Rank C.
If Berserker witnesses a Noble Phantasm with artistic aspects, there’s a good chance she’ll be able to identify the Noble Phantasm and a small chance she’ll be able to recognize the Heroic Spirit.
~Sadism: Rank A+.
Because of her love for pain and inflicting it, any wound that Berserker causes bleeds and hurts more than it normally would.

I follow your commands Rie-Desu
I look like this:

What has happened to me? In August 1560, Elizabeth Bathory de Esced was born to Hungarian nobility. She was the niece of the King of Poland, and Duke of Transylvania, and later became a Countess. When she was merely fourteen, she was married to Ferenc Nádasdy, who gave her his castle as a wedding gift. Her husband joined the war against the Ottoman Empire in 1578, leaving Elizabeth to manage the estate. While her husband was away, she was known to have intervened in the lives of destitute women.
Everything changed when Ferenc died. Something snapped in Elizabeth, and she rejected men, and coveted the youth and beauty of other women. While visiting half a year after her husband’s death, Aria, Berserker’s niece, disappeared. Elizabeth killed her, torturing her for three days before finally slitting the girls’ throat, bathing in her blood, and using the liquid to forge her dagger, Excrucis Aria, which later became a Noble Phantasm. After the first murder, Elizabeth was unstoppable. She grew more and more greedy about the deaths, and before long she had killed hundreds of girls. In her psychosis, Elizabeth grew to believe that the girls wanted her to kill them, and that they all loved her. Their screams of agony became squeals of happiness, and she fell further into her madness. Eventually, she became a Vampire, fueled by the blood of her victims.
When the people of the country figured out what was going on, they forced her to a trial, and eventually attempted lynching her. It was then that she chose to become a Heroic Spirit, to ensure that she would not die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: BERSERKER
I am the Heroic Spirit: Beowulf
Race: Unknown
I come from: Scandinavia

My Noble Phantasm:
1. Naegling, The Ever Changing Sword: Once Berserker's sword comes into contact with another weapon, that can be even remotely conceptualized as a weapon by his own recognition and he recognizes that he wishes to fight with it. He is able to naturally control his sword to match the weapon of his choice, and is able to use his sword to match the weapon he chose and fight with as if he specialized in and polished his skills for many years. He can make use of weaponry regardless of how it was created or its time of origin. The weight of his sword does not change and so its force is considerably higher than that of how he moves if he uses this on a katana or a spear. This ability stems back to Beowulf and his thought that if he were to fight an opponent, he would fight with however they fought.
2. Geatland Berserk Armor: A cursed suit of armor which gives the wearer incredible strength and endurance. It does this by allowing its users to bypass the natural subconscious limits that prevent them from injuring themselves when using their full strength. The armor itself is immune to the effects of a servant's noble phantasm(s) that would effect Berserker in a non-physical manner or dampen his ability to fight. It can temporarily fix injuries by binding bleeding wounds, reinforcing broken bones, and fixing dislocated joints, piercing the flesh from within the armor with thin barbs and spikes if required. This ability stems back to Beowulf and his being viking king.
3. Call of the King: This Noble Phantasm allows Berserker to locate and almost instantly transport himself to his master's side. This can be used at the call of his master or simply done willingly. Call of the King can not be used in succession and is limited to just returning to the master's side at any given time. This ability stems back to Beowulf leaving Geatland to help King Hroogar in his time of need.

I have a strange taste for: Taking orders; Things/People that fight well; Beating others up
I just may destroy: Weaklings/People who don't fight back; Masters that give pathetic orders; Rain
I serve:

Others:
----Info: -Strength: A+++
-Endurance: B++
-Agility: B
-Prana: E
-Luck: D
---Sub-Phantasms: Mad Enhancement: Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills. The Mad Enhancement has five levels, E to A and each time the enhancement is used, the step further increases so as to not completely kill the master with the single use of the phantasm.
* E: While not strictly speaking mad, possesses the mentality of a grade schooler and intermittently flies into uncontrollable rampages.
* D: Rank up for all parameters but in exchange one is incapable of focusing on any given task for long amounts of time, with the exception of fighting
* C: Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly.
* B: Rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of ones sanity.
* A: Rank up for parameters, but most of one's reason is robbed. Due undergoing consciousness equalization with the Master, one has become a more mechanical Servant.

I follow your commands Leon_Redir
I look like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What has happened to me? Beowulf begins with the story of King Hroogar, who constructed the great hall Heorot for his people. In it he, his wife Wealhþeow, and his warriors spend their time singing and celebrating, until Grendel, a troll-like monster who is pained by the noise, attacks the hall and kills and devours many of Hroogar's warriors while they sleep. Beowulf, a young warrior from Geatland, hears of Hroogar's troubles and with his king's permission leaves his homeland to help Hroogar.

Beowulf and his men spend the night in Heorot. Beowulf bears no weapon because this would be an "unfair advantage" over the unarmed beast. After they fall asleep, Grendel enters the hall and attacks, devouring one of Beowulf's men. Beowulf has been feigning sleep and leaps up to clench Grendel's hand. The two battle until it seems as though the hall might collapse. Beowulf's retainers draw their swords and rush to his aid, but their blades can not pierce Grendel's skin. Finally, Beowulf tears Grendel's arm from his body at the shoulder and Grendel runs to his home in the marshes to die.

The next night, after celebrating Grendel's death, Hrothgar and his men sleep in Heorot. Grendel's mother, angered by the death of her son, appears and attacks the hall. She kills Hroogar's most trusted warrior in revenge for Grendel's death. Beowulf and their men track Grendel's mother to her lair under a lake. Beowulf prepares himself for battle; he is presented with a sword, Hrunting, by Unferth, a warrior who had doubted him and wishes to make amends. Beowulf dives into the lake. He is swiftly detected and attacked by Grendel's mother. However, she is unable to harm Beowulf through his armor and drags him to the bottom of the lake. In a cavern containing Grendel's body and the remains of men that the two have killed, Grendel's mother and Beowulf engage in fierce combat.

At first, Grendel's mother appears to prevail. Beowulf, finding that Hrunting cannot harm his foe, discards it in fury. Beowulf is again saved from his opponent's attack by his armor. Then Beowulf finds a golden sword on a cabinet. With this, he beheads her. He later finds this sword is a very special sword. Once Beowulf returns to the surface the blade melts like ice and only the hilt is left.

Beowulf returns home and eventually becomes king of his own people. One day, fifty years after Beowulf's battle with Grendel's mother, a slave steals a golden cup from the lair of an unnamed dragon at Earnaness. When the dragon sees that the cup has been stolen, it leaves its cave in a rage, burning everything in sight. Beowulf and his warriors come to fight the dragon, but Beowulf tells his men that he will fight the dragon alone and that they should wait on the barrow. Beowulf descends to do battle with the dragon but finds himself outmatched. His men, upon seeing this display and fearing for their lives, creep back into the woods. One of his men, however, Wiglaf, who finds great distress in seeing Beowulf's plight, comes to Beowulf's aid. The two slay the dragon, but Beowulf is mortally wounded.

Beowulf is buried in Geatland on a cliff overlooking the sea, where sailors are able to see his tumulus. The dragon's treasure is buried with him, in accordance with Beowulf's wishes, rather than distributed to his people, and there is a curse associated with the hoard to ensure that Beowulf's wish is kept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: BERSERKER
I am the Heroic Spirit: Xarion (Za-rye-on)
Race: Homunculus (previously human)
I come from: Exact region unknown, but somewhere around Eastern Asia and North-east Africa

My noble phantasm:
Xcethrion - Heed my call, O Death Incarnate; Fear made whole; Terror given form. Awaken, Xcethrion!: Xarion reveals the true nature of his sword; a weapon forged of the blood and bone of every person he killed. In the blade’s reflection, one sees their greatest fear, and emanating from the sword are the screams and moans of all those who were killed by Xarion’s hand. Even the bravest of hearts falter at this Noble Phantasm. Also, Xcethrion absorbs the life from all things it touches and uses it to reinforce the itself. However, if it touches a being possessing prana (human, heroic spirit), it will first begin to drain the prana. Draining life and prana is not an instant process, and takes about 3 minutes of contact to absorb all a person’s prana, and then another minute to absorb their life.

Rising Demon - Emerge from the shadows, my monster in hiding. Tremble, O world, before my Demon’s Rising!: Xarion takes on the form of the ‘Rising Demon’, the monster he would often turn into in the midst of battle during his campaigns. This Noble Phantasm is much like Mad Enhancement, except that it is slightly less powerful, and Xarion is able to maintain his sanity while it is in use. This Noble Phantasm can last for about 5 minutes under normal conditions. However, this Phantasm’s true strength lies in the fact that Xarion can use 1 of his other Noble Phantasms in succession with it. In this case, both Phantasms last for only 1 and a half minute, and afterwards Xarion is completely drained of prana.
Divine Edict - Pay heed, all you mortals, and bind to my will; come, crush those who oppose our divine order!: This Noble Phantasm binds all humans within earshot to Xarion’s will, leaving them no choice but to obey his command. Only those who are spirits or bear command seals (i.e. servants and masters) can resist the influence, but only at the cost of a constant stream of prana. Even then, Xarion’s edict echoes throughout their mind until the phantasm wears off, causing thinking itself to become a difficult task. Though this Noble Phantasm can let Xarion create a makeshift army of nearby civilians, he uses it for the main purpose of interfering with the thoughts of his enemies, and will only control bystanders when he is sure that the enemy he is fighting will not kill them.

Sweets
Women
Justice (specifically, his own brand)
Fighting strong opponents
Watching enemies suffer

I just may destroy:
Confident people
Disorder
Those who hurt the innocent (or at least, those who hurt people he likes)
Chaos

Others:
---Info:
- Though Xarion has no hesitation when it comes to killing an enemy, he shows great mercy to those uninvolved in the Holy Grail war and will even go out of his way to save them.
- He still considers himself to the be rightful king of this world, with everybody else being his servants.
- Xarion has great pride as a king, and will often become furious with those who deny his ‘justice’.
- He may seem like a monster in battle, but he treats his friends and allies with the greatest amount of kindness and love a king could provide.
---Parameters:
- Strength: A+
- Endurance: D
- Agility: B+
- Mana: A++
- Luck: D

---Sub-Phantasms
- Charisma A: Can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being.
- Military Tacticts C:
- Shapeshifting A++: Can replicate the physical appearance of any human being, though he can only copy what he has seen (i.e. he can’t copy birthmarks or wounds concealed by clothing, etc.). He can also harden and change the shape of parts of his body to make weapons.
- Pioneer of the Stars EX: The unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".
- Mad Enhancement A: Rank up for parameters, but most of one's reason is robbed. Xarion becomes like the demon he was rumored to be, slaughtering anything and everything that he sees. However, all of his powers of reason are lost, and he becomes a veritable engine of destruction. His body, influence by his lack of sanity and the philosopher’s stone within it, is transformed into a monstrosity 3 times Xarion’s normal size.

I follow your commands True Silent Echo

What has happened to me?
The first age of humanity was a time of chaos and anarchy, where clans and families were in constant turmoil and the only law of the world was ‘survival of the fittest’. Leaderless and lawless, people could commit all kinds of atrocities without fear of punishment. This was the world that Xarion was born into. With a family constantly losing its members to death, he quickly became the man of the house (despite his young age of 13), and took it upon himself to take responsibility for his family’s safety. But how could a teenager possibly compete against fully-grown people, many of which had combat experience? Magic. That was his only option; the only way he could protect his family. And so Xarion became one of the first magicians to ever live, and the one to create the magic style of alchemy. Over the years he mastered the craft, and eventually created the first Philosopher’s Stone, a magical object that would act as a catalyst between a source of prana and a physical object. By grinding the stone into dust and mixing it into his blood, Xarion became a superhuman, able to change the state and chemical buildup of his body using a minimal amount of his prana.
Xarion now had the ability to defend and avenge his family, and earned a reputation throughout the known world as a monstrous demon. No one could compete with his inhuman strength, and rumors were spread that he had the ability to turn his own body into a weapon. Before long, Xarion had become like the demon he was rumored to be, killing all who stood in the way of his desires. But he wouldn’t to stop there. It dawned on him that the world that he had once feared now feared him. Dreams of a new age and a new order flooded Xarion’s mind. He could change the world; make it safe, promote justice, crush the evil. He would become the first king, and would rule over the known world with an iron fist.
Xarion gathered followers, most of which joined him out of fear of being his enemy. With allies to back him up, Xarion declared himself king over all humanity. This, of course, wasn’t met with much enthusiasm. Many bloody battles ensued, and though the enemy forces were great in size, they with their under-developed weapons could not stand up to Xarion’s magic and superhuman powers. As time went on, many more people gave in to Xarion, joining his ranks out of fear for their lives and hope for a brighter future. A great empire was created, vast and united under one king. Those who stood in opposition were crushed mercilessly. An order was set into place; the first hierarchy of a nation. Through fear of the ultimate punishment, death, Xarion maintained what he called ‘peace’ and ‘order’ among the people. He reigned for many long years, before dying of old age and handing the throne to his son.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff