r u l e s

> clear refs! i might have to simplify if its detailed
> no R18 / mecha / furries
> i can decline your order / not first come first serve

p r i c i n g
1T +

Hot Fatcat

Hot Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. s l o t s

* //
                * //
                * //

Hot Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. a f f i e s

200 x 40 only
                  if you'd like to exchange banners, just drop it in the thread or pm it to me :]
                  please make sure you have my banner up before you ask ;A;

User Image
                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74664289/][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wdmxUxXP1qhiekio1_250.png[/img][/url]

x -- art shops
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image

x -- art requests
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image

x -- quests
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hot Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. n t s

nothin to see here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o r d e r . f o r m

[color=grey][list][size=12][b]ʕ 。• [b]㉨[/b] •。 ʔ[/b][/size][list][size=11]
                              username:
                              reference:
                              pose/expression:
                              bribe:
                              thigh up or fullbody?
                              anything else you want to say:
                              [/size][/list][/list][/color]

should look like this
                                ʕ 。• •。 ʔ

username: SOARAWR
                                  reference: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]
                                  pose/expression: [ x ]
                                  bribe: 1g
                                  thigh up or fullbody? thigh up
                                  anything else you want to say: *extra details* eg. don't forget the gradient in the hair

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. a r t . t r a d e s

* //

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces