Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

☪ ~Welcome to Gengars Grand Tektek Shop~ ☪

Welcome to you all who have stumbled into our little thread. To let all of you know, this tektek shop is run by NightLord Ken-Oh and myself, iGengar. This means we are the gods of the thread.This is a free tektek shop so you do not have to pay a thing for your tektek, although a small tip is always appreciated amongst the workers. 3nodding We do hope you enjoy yourself, have a cookie and order a tektek or two. All I ask in return for our services is that you act civil and read the rules before making a post that may get you ignored or even blacklisted..

Open /// Closed /// Hiatus
Hiring /// Not hiring
User Image

☪ ~Rules~ ☪
Rules may be subject to change.

Customers~
1.) Follow the TOS. Obvious guys, shouldn't even have to put this.
2.) NightLord Ken-Oh and myself, iGengar, are the managers. If either of us see you misbehaving we will procede to smack you out of our thread.
3.) Fill out the forms completely and to the best of your ability. No one likes to work with vague ideas of what you want.
4.) Don't quote thing's from the front page please~
5.) Please be literate. None of that text talk or AnYtHiNg LiKe ThIs. It is not hard to speak properly is it?
6.) Be polite and civil.
7.) Please tell us if you don't like something. we will not get mad and we will change it to make you happy.
8.) We all have the right to say no to an offer for any reason.
9.) Tips are unneeded but they are extremely appreciated if you are happy with the tekteks you have recieved.
10.) NO STEALING ANY TEKTEKS. AT ALL.

Employees~

1.) Follow TOS. Again, should be unneeded.
2.) NightLord Ken-Oh and I, iGengar, are rulers of the shop. We will be watching over you to keep you all happy and behaving kindly ;3
3.) Be polite and civil.
4.) No text talk or any of that stuff. Lol, omg, things like that are fine.
5.) PLEASE be active! Post at least 3-4 times a week.
6.) Make sure your customer is completely happy with the tekteks you have made for them.
7.) If you decline someone please do so with grace and giving them a reason wouldn't hurt either.
8.) PM ME YOUR EMPLOYMENT FORMS, DO NOT POST THEM IN THE THREAD.
User Image

☪ ~Tektekers~ ☪

Username: iGengar *Manager
Nickname(s): Gengy or Yoshi
Best at: Monochrome, 2-3 colors, fantasy, theme, enviro, prices
Worst at: 4+ colors, 'swagga' , sexy, extremely vague
Anything else? : Just ask me to try something and I will give it my best shot, I will let you know if I am unable to complete it in a way I find decent.
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: NightLord Ken-Oh *Manager
Nickname(s): Ken, Night
Best at: 2 colors, contrast, male avis
Worst at: female ( sorry), prices
Anything else? : I'm still new to tekteking, will be working on more samples. cat_cry
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <- Twins -> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Cryptic Inquisitor
Nickname(s): Quiz, Cryptic
Best at: Simpler avatars, any budget, either gender
Worst at: Clutter
Anything else? : I'm good with any gender.
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: teeniemae
Nickname(s): teenie, chu, or tenten
Best at: matching, themes, expressions. 3 - 4 colors, color schemes, any type of price range
Worst at: clutter, rainbow, random, "gangsta". steampunk, slippers
Anything else? : Even though I'm bad at it I could try to give it a try.
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username:
Lily Wolff
Nickname(s):Lily, Sophie
Best at: Female, high budgets, fantasy.
Worst at: Male, low budgets, scary.
Anything else? : I'm available mostly at night
Examples:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: treemints
Nickname(s): Ki, Mints- call me whatever razz
Best at: cute!, themed, matching, colorful, dark, monochromatic, semi-clutter to simple
Worst at: super-clutter, some guys, price limits under 150k
Anything else? : I love feedback! Please tell me if there's something you don't like so I can work harder on your tektek. I'm online daily.
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: OSnapItzBiz
Nickname(s): Biz, O Snap
Best at: Clutter, Cosplay, "Rally Avatars", Twins. Low Budget
Worst at: Boys. Just... I'm horrible at 'em XD
Anything else? : I'm on pretty much all day every day <3
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Silent Kokoro Pain
Nickname(s): Kiki
Best at: Cute, High Price Limits, Females, 2-4 colors, A bit of fantasy ,Minimum clutter I guess,& Light& Dark Colors
Worst at: Gangster, Low Price Limit, & Males
Anything else? : I'm online for 2-3 hours every day so, If you want a cute style for your dream avatar, I'll be the one who makes the perfect cute avatar for you!
Examples:
1.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

☪ ~Forms~ ☪

vv For those wanting a tektek made for them vv
Post in the thread~

[quote="Username of the tekteker you want to do your order"][/quote]
[color=indigo][b]Username:[/b] xxx
[b]Wanted Tekteker:[/b] xxx
[b]Base: (skin, eyes, har):[/b] xxx
[b]How much are you willing to spend? (budget?):[/b] xxx
[b]Likes:[/b] xxx
[b]Dislikes:[/b] xxx
[b]Theme / Colors wanted:[/b] xxx
[b]Anything else we should know? (wanted items , extra info)[/b] xxx
[b]Tip? c:[/b] xxx
[/color]

vv For those seeking employment here vv
PM to me, iGengar

[b]Username:[/b] xxx
[b]Nickname(s):[/b] xxx
[b]Best at:[/b] xxx
[b]Worst at:[/b] xxx
[b]Anything else? :[/b] xxx
[b]Examples: [/b] 4-6 samples please~
User Image

☪ ~White List~ ☪
Anyone who has done something superb or is just overall awesome goes here~

** All of our lovely customers and our amazing workers, we appreciate all of you heart

☪ ~Black List~ ☪
Anyone who is caught breaking the rules or just being an a**.
/none yet/
Keep it that way.
User Image

☪ ~Past Customers~ ☪

Thank you to all who have ordered from the bottom of our hearts~

teeniemae
I Luves You x3
Splunkle
iskabibble
EtDucitMundumPerLuce
Sureli
xJustxVioletx
MishuKitten
iGengar
NightLord Ken-Oh

flourfly
honeysuckle22
s3tsuna_uchiha
iTeh Cookiez
Kenjii-chan
OSnapItzBri
_MYSTICAL_DAZZL3_
oh DIONYSUS

Kaizen Misayo
SammiiSweetheart_0_0
II Hyde II
i3otdf
iForbiddenTie
Pawkette
Kitty_Katz8
teeniemae
Angel_Of_Yr_Dreams
Not Lovable
R0AM
Karahei
Human Counterpart
Kirvin
Kira3542
DeathxGrip
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Leader Mizuki
iiDarby
User Image

☪ ~Employee Quests~ ☪

Anyone working here may send me a questbar with the item they are questing. Those will be posted here so everyone can see what your looking to get~

iGengar's Quest::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NightLord Ken-Oh's Quest::
User Image

☪ ~Affiliates~ ☪
User Image

☪ ~Links Out~ ☪

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74234587/][img]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab233/_NeroZero-/tumblr_l83g7nSAPh1qd2qlzo1_400-2.jpg?t=1314107463[/img][/url]

User Image
Click the Gengar for a FREE TEKTEK!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/gengars-grand-tektek-shop-free-for-all/t.74234587_240/?_gaia_t_=4896&mygntcid=2514825#240][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f163/Matt188_2008/Gengar.png[/img][/url]
Click the Gengar for a FREE TEKTEK!

Big thank you to OSnapItzBiz for this lovely banner heart

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74234587/][img]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab70/keyroro/Gengaryah.jpg[/img][/url]

Big thank you to Silent Kokoro Pain for the beautiful new banner heart

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74234587/][IMG]http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab233/_NeroZero-/Decorated images/lecture_template_purple.jpg[/IMG][/url]
User Image

☪ ~Updates~ ☪

Shop opened~ 08 / 23 / 2011
First tekteker hired: Cryptic Inquisitor 08 / 23 / 2011
Last tekteker hired(for now) 08 / 24/ 2011
50th page reached~ 08 / 30 / 2011
25th customer served:: Kitty_Katz8 08 / 30 / 2011
Now affiliated with Pluse-and-Minum tektek shop~ 09 / 05 / 2011
User Image

☪ ~Reserved~ ☪
User Image

☪ ~Reserved~ ☪