Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Welcome to Sunny Cove! It's hot out there, isn't it? Here you can create your very own aquarium using fish freshly caught from our sandy shores. They were originally reeled in by BabyDucklingLove (you may have seen her beautiful Cafe down the road), but she since passed it down to two of her fishy friends.

Permission from BabyDucklingLove to sell her pixels is found here.

News
Sorry we haven't been around lately! We're open, just terrible shopkeepers busy. And my (Jordan) computer is running on it's last leg, I think, so although I can still run Photoshop, it's pretty slow. emotion_sweatdrop

Freebie:
User Image

User Image
Don't steal/alter anything in this shop [this includes reselling!]
Be polite. Don't cause trouble, etc.
Please save your aquarium(s) to your own server.
Please don't use images on other sites without permission!
Please don't rush us. We may cancel your order if you do. Not cool to do.
Sometimes we make mistakes. We'll fix them for you, but not if you're rude about it.

User Image
1► Go through the shop and pick out how you want your tank to look.
2► Keep an eye out for this guy: User Image He signifies important information.
3► Fill out the form. Please remember to make sure you're within the unit limits.
4► Send the trade to Sunny Cove labeled "Sunny Cove Order-pg##"
5► After your end of the trade is completed, someone will send your order. c:

Order Form:
[color=#449cc1][size=24][b]♒♒♒Aquarium[color=#ffc72f]☀[/color]Please!♒♒♒[/b][/size][/color][color=#246f8e]
[b]Username:[/b] username here
[b]Recipient:[/b] username here
[b]Step 4 (gravel) :[/b] (Grey/Green/Pink/Blue/None)
[b]Step 5:[/b] Pick Plant(s)
[b]Step 6:[/b] List fish under the sections below
[list][list][list][size=9]

[u]Big Fish:[/u] #,#,#
[u]Medium Fish:[/u] #,#,#
[u]Small Fish:[/u] #,#,#
[u]Total # Fish Units:[/u] NOT the # of fish. Each fish has a certain # of Units

[/size][/list][/list][/list]
[b]Step 7 (placement) :[/b] Unless you have a preference, we will simply place your fish where we think looks best
[b]Tip:[/b] optional
[b]Total:[/b] insert

[u][b]I will now send a trade labeled with the page number to Sunny Cove[/b][/u]
[/color]
User Image

Each fish has a certain number of units. It essentially represents how much room they take up in the tank.
One unit is roughly equal to one square on the grid below, more or less.
(The grid is just an example. It won't actually appear on your aquarium.)

User Image

The octopus takes up about 8 squares. The betta fits about 4 squares, the sea horse and starfish in 2 squares each, and the snail in just 1. The little blue mollie is about half a square. So in this example, the tank has about 17.5 units total. (The crab on top isn't inside the tank, so he's not included in this total.)

There is a limit of 25 units in a big tank. A limit of 13 units in a small tank.

User Image

Base Sizes
User Image
Big Aquarium: 2000g
Small Aquarium Price: 1500g

These prices include all parts of the aquarium. (all the basics, fish, plants,etc)

User ImageSmall Aquariums hold a max of 13 fish units.
User ImageBig Aquariums hold a max of 25 units.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Water Color
User Image

Base Color
User Image

Custom Prices:
Single color: +1000g
Simple pattern: +1500g-2000g
Other: Talk to me, complicated ideas will cost over +2000g

Prices may change to keep number of custom bases ordered manageable.
Sorry if these custom prices seem steep for recoloring of a base.
If I made them cheaper, I'd have an overload of them.
Gravel Color
User Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageYou can pick aquarium grass OR kelp; And/Or
You can choose up to 2 corals for a large tank and 1 coral for a small tank.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image Please specify if you want a crab or octopi inside or on top of the tank.
Limit 1 crab OR big octopi for the top of the tank. Only fish inside the tank
count towards the maximum number of units allowed per tank.
User Image

Flatsie[✹], felinophiles alter ego, Une Truffe[✹], JessikawBITES[✹], Amaretti_Creme[✹], Kami of Dreams[✹], Jessie0611[✹], Bakudaina Kanjou[✹], Jalakins[✹], a fish with tits[✹], Podium[✹], Flz[✹], Leytacle[✹], A y s t a h Sheer, YamiNozomi[✹], Wahya[✹], Princess XxPlaygirlxX[✹], Alethiea[✹]

Customers from the old thread:
HaruNoBara, Fayt_of_Redemption, ss2 sith lord, Flammable Rainbowz, Serafeen, BunBunBee, Jay Wayne, Toxic Panties 18, Circular Disk of Torture, Crimson Creame, Angel Heart__love[✹], Dinosaur Shape Cookie, amyssa, 8D Fluffy Unicorns, Pandan-chan[✹], jenniferofhogwarts[✹], Kiwi Hatake[✹], iAh-mazing[✹], Colored_Markerz[✹], Reoca[✹]

underline-repeat customer
✹-tipped
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.73426013]
[img]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff362/sunnycove/layout/88x31.png[/img][/url]

If you'd like to exchange links, please add our button first and send Sunny Cove a PM,
or you can post in the thread as long as you don't stretch the page.

88x31:
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image

200x40:
User Image

Text Links:
Aquarium Staff

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. BabyDucklingLove, artist and original owner.
        Hey there~ Ducky here. Some of you may know me from my other shop, Ducky's Cafe. I started this shop as a summer thing but decided to pass it on to Jordan and Crys when it became too much for me to deal with both long-term. If you have any suggestions for new fish or other stuff, feel free to quote me here (or in my other shop) with ideas. C:

User Image Crysanity, co-owner.
              Hello, this is Crys here. (: I'm a complete StarCraft II addict, but still manage to find time to hang out on Gaia with the cool kids. You'll most likely find me in the Art Shops section or in my mini shop, "BOOM! Headshot". 8D

User Image Jordan Woahh, co-owner and Pokemon master.
                    Hi, I'm Jordan. I'm the least creative of the trio, but I love building aquariums. xP My favorite fish is the puffer fish!

Brown:

Brown:

Brown:

Brown:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff