Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Bibliophile

Nidorous
Nabs it and chows on it emotion_omnomnom They are, especially when it involves work. 3nodding Which I think most of us elves are caught up being busy with.
Ooooof, real work. Gross. Being an adult is laaaaaame. emotion_awesome I should know, I have to do adult-y things. sweatdrop redface scream whee

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
Nidorous
Tigress_Luna

Maybe a past life? XD But I worked in a candy store.

Or having cats that like to chew thread off a sewing machine...*stares at one of the cats* stare

lol, nah, I love Christmas, just not online shopping. I guess I'm more old fashioned in that sense

After the new year, I'll look into it. Christmas is gonna rob me already

All the screaming kids. eek gonk burning_eyes I feel bad for you!

rofl Not seen that happen.

You're one of the few. 3nodding But not going to complain there personally. blaugh

I think it robs everyone. gonk

Well, that was my old job XD Although it was a lot easier than my current job. burning_eyes

Both of my cats do it. One almost got himself killed because of it. Turns out he's a huge suck-up when he gets that cone of shame put on him XD

I'm sure the access to more stuff is better, but I prefer not to enter my info into more sites than needed...

Yes it does. Gifts, travel, and let's not forget the electric bill.

Nine-tailed Sage

Sparkly Friend

Dear Pesty and the Rest of the Elves,

Since I haven't talked to any of you since this time last year, let me first say "good job" on all you did last Christmas! You guys brought cheer & good will into every life you touch and to me, that's what really makes Chrstimas magical! Bravo!
As for me, this year I have tried to be good. And when I wasn't able to be good, I tried to be careful so I wouldn't get caught! LOL But mostly, I really did behave & try to be kind & helpful to others.
As for my wishlist, I will leave it up to you! I love giving others surprises, especially at Christmas time. So, that's what I would love to get this year- a surprise! I will give you a couple of hints, though. I love anything cute or pretty or anything sweet or angelic.
Thank you in advance & I hope you get some surprises as well as giving some! And I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, mistymountaingirl

Mega Nerd

Pesty Elf
User Image

Seven Tanks A Week...That's All We Ask

Do you want to donate but don't have a lot of gold? Or time? Or energy?
Make it simple then, and take
Purplewiz's Seven Tanks A Week Challenge!

1. Pick a time when you can sit down and play Booty Grab for about 15 minutes.
2. Pick your favorite Booty Grab Thread.
3. Play the next seven tanks you see glowing.
4. When you've played seven tanks, add up your scores, and send that amount in a trade to Pesty Elf.
(If you caught any drops, keep 'em. You've earned 'em.)
5.You're done for this week!

It's fast, it's easy, it's painless, it adds up fast, and you're helping to make someone's Gaian Christmas just a little bit brighter.

We'll make it even easier for you! Pledge to match and donate whatever amount Purplewiz grabs for the week!

Can you meet the seven tanks a week challenge?

This week's challenge number: 2287580

Thanks as always for your participation and donations!

Leafso's Other Half

Animal Explorer

My Wishlist This Year:
Surprise Me!
(is that how it works? heart )

Seasonal Loiterer

mistymountaingirl
Dear Pesty and the Rest of the Elves,

Since I haven't talked to any of you since this time last year, let me first say "good job" on all you did last Christmas! You guys brought cheer & good will into every life you touch and to me, that's what really makes Chrstimas magical! Bravo!
As for me, this year I have tried to be good. And when I wasn't able to be good, I tried to be careful so I wouldn't get caught! LOL But mostly, I really did behave & try to be kind & helpful to others.
As for my wishlist, I will leave it up to you! I love giving others surprises, especially at Christmas time. So, that's what I would love to get this year- a surprise! I will give you a couple of hints, though. I love anything cute or pretty or anything sweet or angelic.
Thank you in advance & I hope you get some surprises as well as giving some! And I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, mistymountaingirl

Noted =)

Seasonal Loiterer

Maxlin
My Wishlist This Year:
Surprise Me!
(is that how it works? heart )

Noted =)
And THANK YOU for the donation!

(easy, huh?) biggrin

OG Turkey

Fk u

talk2hand dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 36!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Gonna do some rolls.

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 177!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 300 ... 123!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 32!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I broke down and cried today due to stress.

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 22!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
It has been a rough couple of weeks after all.

Rubai Sora generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 24!

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
And now I'm tired....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers