Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

curious?

1 100.0% [ 306 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 127 128 129 > >> >>> »|

Friend

User Image
on your way home you take a familiar but hardly-used short cut. the usually serene atmosphere of the path is disturbed when
you hear shouting around the bend. you quiet your steps and inch around the bend to catch a glimpse of two distant figures.
you hear shattering glass as they lunge and crash into each other. right as the figures regain their footing, you slip clumsily
into a bush, disturbing the nesting birds who squawk and loudly announce your presence. the figures immediately dash away.

you warily approach the place the two figures just stood and you notice a sack laying on the ground.
inside were potions but you only see two that are still intact. they are small but both strangely heavy
and you only have enough strength to carry one back home...

pick a potion

User Image User Image
4OOOg each

the potion you pick corresponds to which side youre on, and the store that youre allowed to purchase from.
choose wisely...
(you may take the bottle that you purchase from above as they are no longer watermarked)

POTION ORDER FORM:
[IMG]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae143/sun-xD/ord.png[/IMG]
[size=10] [b] name [/b] your username
[b] send to [/b] yourself or a friend? spelling is important
[b] the choice is clear [/b] fire or water
[b] tip [/b] optional
[b] total [/b] add it up [/size]

send a labeled trade TO DIVIDE MULE after posting the form

_____ = tipped

fire potion holders :
Naeyru | amazing nobody | chubbimonkehs | S t r a w b e r r y Yuri | kyoshi
Le Franz | Maranet | Fuujin Niveus | jordan woahh | followthemoose
eut | Vintage Ink | Kings Thief (Entio) | Nymphomaniacal Genius | Chemille
kairinne | mental - tea | Ryna27 | Toxe-sama | Tayasu Sango
Outcast Birds | Phoenix Songbird | Lady VS | Clazziquai Projection | Reoca
Starrfang | Xx_KuKuMaLu_xX | xsakura-kyandiiX | Liteflame | Angel_Candy me
Kallysto | checkeredbow | Chedderp | Xx_StarLight_Heart_xX | Flammable Rainbowz
Alice in ZombiiLand | Auralee Mae | beckahhseys | x--Seraphine--x | yylaayl
A y s t a h Sheer | Mew Muffin | Renia goes RAWR | iThrowHobos | Kami Heika
m ewlings | fictive | Avellini | AngelNumberXIII | Voldymorty
Zayte | coconai

water potion holders :
      mirukuchu | Angelic Euphoria | SashaFey | GRAY - - s k ii e s | Jacob is awesome
      Jalakins | Aoiro Ame | Rubber Waffle | CandiiRose | a vanilla cupcake
      TiffaniHun | Honeyass | diaveborn | BabyDucklingLove | Blood-Splattered Sundress
      edlynbot | Your Reincarnation | SleepySketches | Lisiana | shy smiles
      Harlequin Raver | iToki-chan | Milky mint Tea | Ewic | moonmarch
      Abstract Beauty | s t a r g a z e s | Abbygale Marrie Valentine | xxAstaraya | Serethielle
      princebee | Berrichuu | Lorraine Claire | Leytacle | x - S h i k y o
      ReveredWings | Champ_ De_Toxic | shiny garbodor | Bubble Bloom | Lily_Spiral
      Vanilla Angel Imp | iStoleYurVamps | clourie | Leporids | Morgu
      c i t y - p a n c a k e | twerps | Sachie Whitby

User Image
User Image User Image User Image
sun xD: owner & artist xxxxx s t a r g a z e s: deliverer xxxxx divide mule: shop mule

Friend

User Image

O6 / 1O / 12 so i havent exactly been a good shop owner... please be patient with me as i try to reorganize. also, this is old news, but jacob and chem have left us so i've been doing everything. but we might be welcoming a new staff member very soon, so stay tunedd
                        O8 / 12 / 11 its almost pg.100 so to celebrate, i'll be giving away a never before seen pet in a free raffle! post anywhere on or between pages 100 - 110 to automatically get a raffle ticket. the number of pages you post on determines the number of tickets you get (max of 3 raffle tickets). after pg.110 has passed, i'll draw the winning numbers! also, people that post on pg.100 might get an extra freebie (depending on how soon we reach pg100 and if i have enough time OTL)
                        O6 / 12 / 11 wow, we reached 50 pages already! celebratory freebie timeee! please post if you took a freebie :3 one two
                        O6 / 1O / 11 please welcome Jacob is awesome and Chemille to our staff family!
                        . . . . . . . they will be taking care of most orders while i slave around making new items x3
                        O6 / O5 / 11 the bottles have broken! please be patient as i send out PMs anddd you may now order :3
                        O6 / O4 / 11 the time is almost here... get your potions soon. the price will increase after they break
                        O5 / 3O / 11 shop created and open for potion orders. rest of the shop has yet to be revealed

Friend

User Image
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.72083971_1/][IMG]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae143/sun-xD/dbut.png[/IMG][/url]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces