Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
CLOSED
I've been gone for a very long time and Gaia is no longer a priority.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ------ --It will be some time before I take more orders.
-------------------- --I have 2 bribes to work on first.

----- ---- ---Moody Alec's!
----- ------ ---------------------------- --Cutesify Me!

Welcome to my Random Arting thread. Here I offer whatever random type of art I'm in the mood
to creating. It can be chibi, typical anime, flats, vexel, or experimental.

To go with my mood, I'll change things up. Payments could be bribe only, gold only, specific
items, or I may decide to be charitable and open a temp 100g shop. It could be first come first
serve, I'll choose who I draw, or I may randomize a customer out of a group. You never know
until the shop opens between breaks.

I accept one commission at a time so that I will not overwhelm myself with orders. Please be
patient. If you place an order I WILL eventually accept or decline your offer, but it may take
some time. If, however, you find the waiting time for a response too long, please edit your
form saying that you've cancelled your order.

Accepting Payment: Items and/or Gold (Mostly Gold) // Click images for details

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

Full Body - 1 Mil - My Scarlet Death - COMPLETE
Full Body - 3 Mil - Slaaneshi Horror - SKETCHING

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|| Intro || Samples 'n Prices || Art Pick Up || Places to Visit || Saved for a Rainy Day ||

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image----- -- -------Samples 'n Pricing

User Image
Cutesify Me: I will be drawing flat, BUST, semi-chibis. I want to focus on eyes being the main feature.
Waist-Up - will be for more worthwhile orders.
Full Body - Not accepting unless it's one heck of a bribe. They're too time consuming.
Images will be whatever size I make them at. It will be the customer's responsibility to shrink
the image to the proper size and byte limit to use in signatures.

Pricing: Items and/or Gold - Items in the first post are what I would really like.
Bust - Minimum of 125k
Waist - Bribe
Fullbody - Super Bribe
Any extra gold/items received that were not part of the original deal for art are more than welcome
and appreciated. The gold/items will go directly towards my main quest.

[color=crimson][size=18]Cutesify Me![/size]: Look Me in the Eyes~![/color]
[color=gray][b]Name[/b]: (Yours)
[b]Character Image[/b]: (Images posted must be hosted online, do not say current avatar)
[b]Payment[/b]: (What item(s)/gold are you offering for the art)
[b]Extra[/b]: (Anything specific you want? Or you can leave a comment.)[/color]

|| Intro || Samples 'n Prices || Art Pick Up || Places to Visit || Saved for a Rainy Day ||

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---- ------- - Time for the Pick Up

When ordering in this thread, you will pick up your art in this thread. Specifically, in this post.
This is also where previous commissions will be located. All images will be hosted on my Photobucket
account. This means save the image and upload it to another site for use. No direct linking. I have
come to this decision due to Tinypic down-scaling the resolution of images.
Click the thumbnail to view the full sized image.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.----- ----- -----What 'n Where?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.8701580/][img]http://tinyurl.com/6enlprl[/img][/url]
Always Dreaming, my quest thread. Great source if you want to pay with items. Images are clickable.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.70998011/][img]http://tinyurl.com/alk8oxw[/img][/url]
Copy and Paste this if you would like to link back to this shop.

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || Intro || Samples 'n Prices || Art Pick Up || Places to Visit || Saved for a Rainy Day ||

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.----- ------ ---Saved for a Rainy Day

Want a chance at more art? Sponsor me in the 11th Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event.
Every 10k sponsored earns a ticket in an Art Raffle
Every 50k sponsored earns a ticket in a July 2013 Letter Raffle
A sponsorship of 500k earn art (available once per sponsor / username)
User Image

Click HERE for more information about incentives

Click TGSNE image to sponsor me or another nudist.

--User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || Intro || Samples 'n Prices || Art Pick Up || Places to Visit || Saved for a Rainy Day ||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff