Maybe so 0.35 35.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 179 180 181 > >> >>> »|

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Welcome to Lighthouse! We hope that while you're here, you can find friends, funds, and most importantly, fun.

We're currently open. We have nearly 2,000,000 gold in funds.

We would like to thank FantasyStock for the stock image of the lighthouse, and jimmylovesdanielle and T-a-g-g-e-r for textures. You can click on their names to go to their deviantART pages!

*Note: I keep all funds on my current account. However, I have a trade with a mule of mine that keeps the funds separated from my personal gold. I will never use the funds for personal use.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

April 7, 2011 -- Lighthouse created in Charity/Quests forum, officially open!
                                March 30, 2011 -- Lighthouse created in B00kie's WIP Thread.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

-- Read the ToS. Most important rule on Gaia, and it covers a lot that I won't go over because it's almost common sense.
                                -- Treat others the way you want to be treated. It's cheesy and over-used, but it's true. Think about what you say before you say it. Also with this, if you feel like you've been offended/someone has broken this rule against you, please don't think you can be rude back to them. Discuss it with me, another regular, or preferably, the user who offended you, in a nice way.
                                -- Please don't add bugs/flowers/paper/other junk to the trade when I give you a donation. I appreciate the thought, but I really have nothing to do with them except trash them, as they begin to clutter.
                                -- In order to receive a donation from Lighthouse, you must have been on Gaia for at least 100 days and have a quest thread with at least 10 pages. This is just to make sure that we're not giving donations to people who aren't serious about their quest, or people who might just leave Gaia in a month (as newer users tend to do more often than older ones).
                                -- Don't beg, excessively cuss, create large quote towers, or spam. This includes bumping when other people are having a conversation/are around.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Below is the code to receive donations. Please post it in the thread once. Once it's been posted, you need to make 10 posts before you will receive any donations from the charity; it's preferable that you number them in some way. Also, bumping will not count, so please try and hold a conversation. Also keep in mind that the longer you stick around and the more friendly you are, the more likely it is that I'll give you a better donation!

[size=14][color=#FFF47A][u][color=#E15D83][b]hey[i]![/i] donation please[i]?[/i][/color][/i][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#A16E00]Questing:[/color] [color=#E15D83]Replace this sentence with whatever it is you're questing.[/color]
                                [color=#A16E00]Funds Acquired/Funds Needed:[/color] [color=#E15D83]Replace this sentence with a fraction - the first part should be the amount you've saved up, and the second part should be the total cost of what you're questing.[/color]
                                [color=#A16E00]Time Questing:[/color] [color=#E15D83]Replace this sentence with about how long you've been questing for this item in particular.[/color]
                                [color=#A16E00]Quest Thread:[/color] [color=#E15D83]Replace this sentence with a link to your quest thread; not a banner, please.[/color]
                                [color=#A16E00]Gaian Age:[/color] [color=#E15D83]Replace this sentence with about how long you've been on Gaia (you can find out the number of days on your My Gaia page).[/color]
                                [color=#A16E00]3 Fun Facts:[/color] [color=#E15D83]Just to help you introduce yourself, replace this sentence with any three fun facts about yourself or your interests.[/color][/size]

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Donors

sunndae -- 1,000,000g
                                kawaiilollipop -- 505,000g
                                Arealo -- 7,000g
                                CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS -- Ace Meow (~12,000g)
                                Username -- Donation

(Potential) Donations Given*

Glowing Kitsune -- 15,000g
                                Arealo -- 20,000g
                                Chika Kuramoto -- 15,000g
                                IAmNerdE -- 25,000g
                                II Daylight Star II -- 20,000g
                                Terra Fiore -- 30,000g
                                xx_Smexxi_Cheetahh_xx -- 20,000g
                                i_shallow_minded -- 20,000g
                                nature rox -- 30,000g
                                CREATIVE AMPUTATIONS -- 20,000g
                                Ribbun -- 25,000g
                                [Coin] -- 40,000g
                                W0LFIE_W0LF -- 35,000g
                                s u g a r c u b e - - x -- 25,000g
                                Cynical Penguin -- 20,000g
                                Watch Me Dye -- 25,000g
                                xResident Zombie -- 30,000g
                                Prince Mushuu -- 60,000g
                                Little Snuggles -- 20,000g
                                chrispin016 -- 20,000g
                                Choxiie -- 50,000g
                                Username -- Donation/Post Count

*Users who don't have the post count needed have the number of posts they have instead of the amount donated

Contest Winners

Alykitt_Ryukal -- Page 10 winner -- 5,000g
                                iiSaiyu -- Page 20 winner -- 1,000g
                                Chika Kuramoto -- Page 25 winner -- 5,000g
                                kawaiilollipop -- Page 30 winner -- 1,000g
                                Arealo -- Page 40 winner -- 1,000g
                                Arealo -- Page 50 winner -- 5,000g
                                Arealo -- Monthly Collectible Ransom -- April MC Letter
                                Arealo -- Page 60 winner -- 1,000g
                                kawaiilollipop -- Page 75 winner -- 5,000g
                                Lyanda -- Page 100 winner -- 10,000g
                                chrispin016 -- Page 125 winner -- 5,000g

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

This is the list of awesome regulars. Becoming a regular is pretty simple - stick around and chat! Participate in contests, strike up a conversation, do whatever you prefer as long as it keeps you in the thread and you're friendly and following the rules. Please don't ask to become a regular; I'll decide who is and isn't considered a regular.

-- AlyKitt_Ryukal has been a friend of mine since the summer of 2009. She's a bit quirky, but that makes her all the more fun!
                                -- username description here

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Bump!
                                    This contest is pretty simple. It's a bumping contest. If you're participating in the contest, please number your bumps in your post; keep in mind that if you're making your 10 posts to get a donation, bumps won't count. You can count conversational posts, however. This contest is open to anyone, and will end August 31, 2011. First prize is 20k, second prize is 10k, and third prize is 5k. Anyone who bumps over 100 times gets 1k in addition to any prizes they win. Post any questions in the thread!

Pages, Pages, Pages!
                                    Page contest time! There are different increments with different prizes. Once the page has filled with 15 posts (as in, page 25 is full, page 50 is full, etc.) I will have the random number generator pick a number 1-15. In pages that are multiples of 25 the prize will be 3k, and for every 100th page, the prize will be 17k. Obviously, this has no end date, and anyone can win!

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

-- My first name in real-life is Emily. You can call me that, or any variation of my username you like. I most commonly go by B00kie.
                                -- I'm currently 16 years old and a sophomore at a kind-of private school. It's complicated.
                                -- I love cats. I have one, and I want another but my parents won't let me. I also like dogs, and have two. I want a hedgehog really, really badly. And a small snake. c:
                                -- I over-use typed-out emotes, especially certain ones like the one in the line above. I never use the image-emotes like the ones above the text box when posting.
                                -- I've always loved roleplaying, and I think I'm becoming a better writer/roleplayer.
                                -- I love drawing, and I have a Genius tablet that I quite like. Hit me up for a game of Draw my Thing, and you'll quickly become my friend.
                                -- I'm very opinionated. Please don't take anything I say offensively, and if you are offended, please let me know. I've run into a few problems with people when it comes to my opinions simply because I wasn't aware I was being offensive, and I don't want that to happen.
                                -- I love Harry Potter and all things related - especially A Very Potter Musical and the other StarKid Productions. If you haven't heard of it and you love Harry Potter, look it up on YouTube. You won't regret it. I also love Darren Criss (Harry in AVPM, but more widely known as Blaine on Glee, which I also love), James Marsden, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I have a very broad music preference, too.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

To be affiliates, please PM either an 88x31 or 200x40 banner to me, and take one of my banners to put in your thread. I will check on your thread periodically to make sure that my banner is still there, and also to make sure your thread is still open and active.

User Image
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.70829711/][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p425/acekittycatkitty/Layouts/Lighthouse200x40.png[/IMG][/url]
                                User Image
                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.70829711/][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p425/acekittycatkitty/Layouts/Lighthouse88x31.png[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User ImagexxxUser Image

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

7,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200