Welcome to Gaia! ::

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR A FUN FUN CHRISTMAS AT PHONYLAND! 8D
We wish this December could never end, but all good things must, and there're a bunch of Phonies who'd really like to know which Stables have their names on them! With the guidance of random.org, these complicated questions have finally been resolved...

The Candy Cane Earth Girl has taken a permanent interest in Ruriska and her phenomenal hoard of candy canes!

The Mistletoe Earth Boy has made his decision - and it's kotaline standing under the mistletoe tonight!

The Sugar Plum Earth Girl has chosen her pas de deux partner - Rainbow Lime will be waltzing back with the little lady!

The Noel's Gift Pegasus Girl had much to choose from - but it's Astraea Pandora's Stable where she'll be gliding home to roost!

The Anthro!Phony Earth Boy has cast his die and is finally about to find his identity with Mystaira!

The Anthro!Phony Earth Girl has looked into Byagane319's 3mil eyes and will know her name there!

And finally, winner of one brand-spanking new custom Phony is Kaitaia with 4.1mil!

Ruri and Astraea Pandora, please PM the names of your new Phonies to Your Little Phony; Kota and Rainbow Lime, please send your trades to Your Little Phony - Your Little Blister Packs will arrive sometime on Christmas Day when that's done! Myst, Bya - please fill in the Customs form in the Quest Thread sub-forum (as is appropriate to the previews) and either post them in Quest Threads or PM them to Your Little Phony! Kait - will it be Grumpy Face, or Sugar Skull? 8D

Thank you, everyone who's come to My Little Phony for our Christmas Grand Opening - auction bidders, ticket buyers, flatsale enterers, RLC Maxx-present-funders <_< >_>, Secret Santa senders, lovely chatty posters and all! You've made this party an absolute blast, and we look forward to many many more!

It's just begun for My Little Phony...and you. ;D

Every day is fun day at Phonyland - and we'll be waiting for you everyday! 8D
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR~

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Thank you Jun and the other Phony staffers!

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
grats all winners 3nodding

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
Grats winners~!

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

<333 Congrats to everyone!

I'd prefer Sugar Skull I think, Jun, but if you'd prefer to do Grumpy Face, that works for me too!
Congrats, guys, and merry Christmas~ >3<

Ruri's herd is growin'~

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So... I guess we just go and party now?

Colorful Contributor

Congratulations, everyone, and thank you Jun and Maxx for workin' yer arses off when you should've been enjoying yourselves!
Congrats winners! heart

Dapper Gekko

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yep, you guys are awesome. You deserve a good break after this. 3nodding
HOLY CRAP I WON NOEL??

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! -dances- Thank you so much!! And congrats to everyone else!!!

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
Thank you for the event, everyone!! <333

Shy Phantom

I won da phony boy? REALLY?! WHEEE HAPPY! ♥

And congrats everyone! 8'D

Fashionable Prophet

Congrats to all the winners! <3

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Awww, thanks, Yuuka! And thanks a ton, Corn - as if you weren't werking yer a** off colouring SSs, too. XD Thanks, SSBrosM! Thanks, Manda! Thank you so much, everybody, we loved having you all here!

Kaitaia
I'd prefer Sugar Skull I think, Jun, but if you'd prefer to do Grumpy Face, that works for me too!
Why, Kait! Girl Phony or Boy Phony - hmm! Wonder which Jun (and Maxx XD) will choose?

SUGAR SKULL SUGAR SKULL YAY CUTE GIRL PHONIES!

Congrats, Astraea (or is it Pandora? D: )! I'd love to see her flitting around!

Congrats, Myst! Can't wait to see your customs form!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff