Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Codger

User Image

User Image

Hello and welcome to my request.
I like to consider myself an art enthusiast. While I may not draw as much anymore, I still have a strong passion for art. Thus, a request is born. Not much of an amazing intro, but it's something. Feel free post an offer or just lay back and have a chat!

User Image

X Headshots. Might do busts, though.

X Pixel art. Art made from bases.

X Animated art.

X Realism. I will order traditional, but I'm very picky on it.

X I will likely not accept vector art, but if I do like it and it's at a good price, I might.

User Image
Funding.
Let me worry about funding. I don't have millions upon millions sitting on my account, but I have a decent amount. Do not ask me to offer / bribe on your art. Have a set price.

RL commissions?
No.

Auction?
I don't know how many times I can say this. I don't do auctions. I'm happy to stick around and chat in them, but I don't bid in them.

User Image

[img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4926/formheader.png[/img]
[size=9][size=10][b][color=#265f76]Username:[/color][/b]
[size=10][b][color=#265f76]Your offer:[/color][/b]Chibi, waist-up, full-body. etc.
[size=10][b][color=#265f76]Samples:[/color][/b]
[size=10][b][color=#265f76]The outfit:[/color][/b]
[size=10][b][color=#265f76]Misc.:[/color][/b]Any other info you feel is necessary to put. Feel free to leave blank[/color][/b]
[size=10][b][color=#265f76]Pricing:[/color][/b][/size]Have your own set price. I will NOT offer on your art.[/size]

Man-Hungry Codger

User Image

What I'm requesting to be drawn is my Gaia avatar. Though he's become more than just an avatar, he's somewhat grown to be my own little character. I don't consider it an OC though, cause it's not, but I do like to think of him as my own little virtual alter-ego.

Right now I'm looking for HQ art, so to say. The style I like can vary, but I love both CG and cel-shade. I know cheebs are big on Gaia right now, but I'm more of a fan of chibis. Not to say I won't order cheebs, I just prefer chibis. Also, I am in love with the art styles of Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends with You & Jet Set Radio Future.

I welcome artist to be creative. I don't normally like to give specific details when it comes to pose ideas, because 9 times out of 10 the artists idea is better than what I can come up with. I'm happy to give general ideas, though. If you want me to specify poses, I'm fine with that, just ask and I'll see if I can dig anything up!

Man-Hungry Codger

User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

██Hair color: Light & shiny blue.

██Hair style: Mid-length messy spikes.

██Eye color: Blue.

██Skin tone: Peach pale.

██Glasses, Glasses, Glasses: The glasses are a key component in my character. Please don't leave them out

██Personality: Quiet. Peaceful / Carefree. Happy. Goofy. Acts stupid to lighten the mood.

██Favorite color: Sky blue. Very very picky with his shade of blue.

██Favorite kind of scenery: Skyscapes & Blissful landscapes.

Man-Hungry Codger

User Image

User Image
User Image

██For the Tektek: Click here

██Scarf: Should be a light shade of blue.

██Accessories: The wristbands should match his shirt in color, the symbol on it can be whatever you want. The anklets aren't a necessity, but are preferred.

██MP3 Player: Keeping the color blue, design it how you want. You can replace the earbuds with headphones!

██Pants: The style of the pants should be similar to boot cut pants. The design on the pants are stitches. They can be just designs or actual pant stitching, or feel free to come up with a design for them!

██Slippers: The slippers can be changed to whatever you feel fits. If you want to turn them into regular blue shoes, you have full permission to do so!

██The wing logo: The shirt itself I'm not all too worried about as long as it's a blue overshirt with a white undershirt. However, the symbol on the side I would like kept. That in mind it does not have to be a wing, it can be anything.

User Image
User Image

██For the Tektek: Click here

██Colors: I know on the Tektek the outfit has really dark shades of blue, please tone down the blue on the outfit to match the color of his hair.

██Ascot: I'm not all too picky about how you design it, just keep the color blue.

██Vest: Can have a pin-striped design. You're free to change it up, though. If you have a cool design you think would work, go for it!

██Sleeves & Cuffs: As stated above, please tone down the shade of blue to match the hair. The cuffs can really be designed however you want. They can have an emblem or they can just be plain cuffs.

██Bottoms: Artistic freedom as far as the pants go. The boots should have a design on them, though. Belted or with anklets, the cross I would prefer to keep but it can be changed.

██The rabbit & The hat! I would highly prefer it if you kept the bunny. The bunny should be white and adorable. The hat is sort of a small top hat and has a ribbon / belt going around it. The ribbon / belt can be either (belt or ribbon) but it should be blue.

Man-Hungry Codger

Man-Hungry Codger

Man-Hungry Codger

User Image
Art by: - Arisa -o1
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Man-Hungry Codger

User Image

Wanna be an affiliate?
Feel free to send a PM, or post your banner! (200x40 only, please!)

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.67558985/][http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx83/Sobular/Blueman Request/BluemanBanner-3.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Man-Hungry Codger

[ Reserved ]

Man-Hungry Codger

[ Reserved ]

Man-Hungry Codger

[ Reserved ]

Man-Hungry Codger

[ Reserved ]

Man-Hungry Codger

[ Reserved ]

Man-Hungry Codger