Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ayame Akiyamas's Husband

Sparkly Gekko

Ayame Akiyamas's Husband

Sparkly Gekko

User Image

Welcome to our request shop: ~~ This is me and my gf's request thread. This shop will mainly be for our two OC's; Ayame and Ryu from our manga Equals III. That being said and as the title says, we're looking mainly for couple art. But we'll take up deals for singles on occasion just not too often, so don't be afraid to offer. We're looking for HQ art mainly but we're pretty open minded. Just don't expect us to accept everything, just cause we're "open minded" doesn't mean we can't be picky. Believe us, we're picky.

RL Commissions: ~~ Yes, we will pay with real money for art. Not all the time though. Just know that we're beyond picky about this. So try us, just don't get offended if we don't accept your offer. Money may be processed from trees, but it doesn't grow on them.

Art Trades: ~~ I'm up for art trades. Yes-sum. As with everything else though, I won't trade with just anyone. Just try your luck; in all honesty, it doesn't take much for me to say that your art is similar or better than my own (considering I'm my own worst critic). My »»dA for anyone that's interested.

Avi Art: ~~ We do appreciate avi art just as much as art for our OC's. So on random occasions we'll put up tektek's of avi's we would like drawn, along with an announcement.

Current Funds: 8,000,000gg
    RL Funds:~~~~ We're broke! Gowai. For now.

What we won't order
  • ~~~Pixel Art
  • ~~~Headshots
  • ~~~Realism
  • ~~~Animated Art

User Image

gG = Gaia Gold ~~ RL = Real Life Commission ~~ AT = Art Trade

Note: Everything said here is subject to change. Everything

Ayame Akiyamas's Husband

Sparkly Gekko

User Image
For the love of your rib cage, read these!

»» ~~ Follow the ToS. This is a must.
»» ~~ Do not post art that is not your own. You'll only get reported.
»» ~~ Don't cancel trades with us. At least not without a reason.
»» ~~ Chatting and bumping is always welcomed. But don't spam and don't quote the first page.
»» ~~ If you post a link to your shop, please make sure you have open slots.
»» ~~ Don't send us to an auction.
»» ~~ Don't link us to your journal(s). That is of course, unless you want us to RL you.
»» ~~ We don't enjoy bribing. Don't ask us to. We'd appreciate a set price.

Note: This list is bound to grow. It all depends on you, the visitor.

Ayame Akiyamas's Husband

Sparkly Gekko

User Image

User Image User Image

• Name: ~~ Ayame Nakashi

• Height: ~~ 5'2"

• Hair Color: ~~ Black (Same with her cat-ears headband)

• Eye Color: ~~ Red (Blood Red)

• Body Type: ~~ Athletic/Curvy

• Short Bio: ~~ Ayame has an incredibly shy personality. Even so, she’s able to become good friends with pretty much everyone. She’s also very klutzy. To add to her personality, she walks around everywhere wearing her cat-ears headband. Though people give her strange looks because of this, she wears them proudly and thinks of herself as a cat girl. She is also a bit of a cry baby and is quick to run to the one person she cares about the most; Ryu.
    Note: Her tail is to be left out, and her ears are to be turned into a cat-ear headband.

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

• Name: ~~ Ryusuke Eiichirou

• Height: ~~ 5'10"

• Hair Color: ~~ Red

• Eye Color: ~~ Red (Fire Red)

• Body Type: ~~ Athletic/Muscular

• Short Bio: ~~ To put it simply; He’s lazy. Not a morning person by any means and hates being woken up early more than anything. He’s very athletic despite not being active a lot of the time which is due to his lack of motivation. At least that’s how it used to be. Now with Ayame by his side he can’t afford to slack off too much. He’s always keeping Ayame company to make sure she’s safe, protected and of course, happy.

Ayame Akiyamas's Husband

Sparkly Gekko

User Image

Fill out the form below and post it here in the shop if you'd like us to commission you. Be sure to fill out everything correctly and accurately. Also, be sure to remove what's in the bold (parenthesis).

User Image

[quote="Nova Akiyama"][/quote]
[IMG]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Kiras_Havoc/avi art/FormHeader.png[/IMG]
[size=10][list]
[*][b]Username:[/b] (Pretty straight forward.)

[*][b]Type:[/b] (What are you offering? Anime style, chibi, etc.)

[*][b]Style:[/b] (Cell shading, Soft CG, etc.)

[*][b]Samples:[/b] (Samples of your work. We would like to see what you're offering us.)

[*][b]Price:[/b] (An approximate price for your work. Don't ask us to bribe.)

[*][b]Misc.:[/b] (Anything else you'd like us to know. Or any questions you have for us.)
[/list][/size]

Ayame Akiyamas's Husband

Sparkly Gekko

User Image

»»Featured««
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All of the art shown here belongs to us and the artist that worked on it.
If we see it being used without our permission you will be reported for art theft.

Ayame Akiyamas's Husband

Sparkly Gekko

User Image
Affiliate us! Just PM me your link, or post it here in the thread.

»» Links In
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.66679467][img]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss322/Kiras_Havoc/avi art/LessThanThreeSig.png[/img][/url]

»» Links Out
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image

»»Temp Text Links Out
【 Oñe Hêll ðf a ßutlêr 】

Ayame Akiyamas's Husband

Sparkly Gekko

»»Reserved

Ayame Akiyamas's Husband

Sparkly Gekko

»»Reserved

Ayame Akiyamas's Husband

Sparkly Gekko