Visitor since January 2012

+ 1 :) 0.5952380952381 59.5% [ 25 ]
D< -1 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 2 ]
Yay! Free gold option. :D 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 > >>

Beloved Man-Lover

♥ Ren's Kawaii Quest ♥

This is my long quest of expensive items. Please come in and chat.

I don't know why people </3 someone's quest thread. Are they jealous of my quest?
It's going to take me forever. D:

Beloved Man-Lover

About Ren's Gaia life
I hereby chose to spam this post with random nonsense information about me. Because this thread is about me and my quest. So there.

Food: Almost all. I'm kinda a picky eater. I would have to say noodles, pork buns, crab and cream cheese rigatoni, ravioli, pulled pork sandwiches, and various kinds of breads. Oh and cookies. Who doesn't like cookies. =w=
Drink: Tea, juice, Sprite or Sierra Mist.
Favorite Color: Blue. Next would be Green,Black,White and then Pink. I like pink sometimes cause it reminds me of fluffy things. And fluffy things are awesome.
Hobbies: Failing at learning Japanese, drawing, writing random stories that never go anywhere, watching anime,reading manga.
Favorite animal: Panda first and then the lovable sloth is second. How can you not like pandas and sloths. SO CUDDLY! And sloths always look happy.
Favorite Movie: I don't have one really. I can say my favorite movie to watch when I am sick is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. It's the only musical I like.
Favorite book: Again I don't have one. However some of my favorites, Honey Hunt(manga), Hot Gimmick(manga), Sex Pistols(shonen-ai manga), The Host and Anthem.
Quest: Well scroll down a little bit and you'll see it.

Beloved Man-Lover

Purpose of this Thread
The purpose of this thread is not to beg or whine about how poor I am. I'm not poor but more or less wanting.

I do not ask for gold or items since this is to keep track of the items and make sure I stay on track. Also so I don't add to many items. Which doens't work all the time.

If you want to donate I will pay you back because I like to see myself as a kind and considerate person. I feel guilty when people help me because I can't pay them back all the time.

Beloved Man-Lover

Guide lines I ask for
I don't have rules but rather some guide lines

1. Please don't post/quote the first page. It's really annoying
2. Please be post literate. I don't like text speak but things I will accept are rofl or lmao or roflmao all other such as lol are just stupid.
3. Please keep your quest in your signature. That's where mine will be if I visit your thread so please have the same curtesy.
4. I do not accept pms asking for gold or items. I will report on harassment with no warning.
5. I do like company and if you stay and chat I will be very happy. I like to gift nice people who stick a round.
6. I don't like bumps. It's just annoying.
7. Please no Flamming or Trolling. It can and will get you reported. Please read ToS.
8. Please make sure you've read all of these. =_= It's my quest thread and I shouldn't have to answer questions you have.

Beloved Man-Lover

Finally the Quest

Bold is most wanted.
Slanted or in Italics is what I am aiming for. Kinda...

Lady Chimes
Monochrome Keido
Zodiacal
White Body Dye
Astra XX Ivory lacewings

Pale Marionette
Panty Raider
Lovely Lucie
Crown of Thrice Great

Crimson Marionette
Wendy's Care
SDPlus #325 Wendy
SDPlus # 192 Daisy

Kanoko's Nightmare
Butterfly's Lament
Bom Bom The Bunny
SDPlus #405 Kricket
Kricket Kick
Lady Luck
SDPlus #424 Renard
Lady Katrinn
July Light Mythrill Wings
July Dark Mythrill Wings

SDPlus #143 Ciro
SDPlus #408 Bloody Mary

Rosamund's Redemption
Sainte Ciel: Agape
Oolong Wonder

I need organize this from least expensive to most expensive. Eh maybe later.

Beloved Man-Lover

Regulars

I-heart-Z0MBIES <-- she's so sweet. Keeps coming by to bump and chat. ^-^

Beloved Man-Lover

People I have banned/booted out of here.

Most people put none and lets keep it that way. It doesn't matter to me either way. Stupid people go here.

Beloved Man-Lover

Something should go here. How about my DA link incase your bored and need something to look at.
DA

I moved my random dream avi's. If you want to see them click here .

Beloved Man-Lover

Links

I accept links of all shapes and sizes. We're all in a similer boat. I prefer 200x40 though.
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.66897859/][IMG]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww348/Ren_Tenjo/I drew/QuestBannercopy.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Links out
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image

Beloved Man-Lover

Donators

I put this down lower for a reason. I don't expect a donation. Chance are I'll end up donating to people who stay and chat and help keep this alive. I am eternally grateful for anyone who does donate.

Donators
simply PURE
Millie990
Auntie Viral (mona the platypus) < She's leaving gaia soon and helped me and I don't even know her.
brock pike < Happy 6th brock
sexaro
Z o e tt
I-heart-ZOMBIES
iLittle Pocket Ace <she was so kind.
The Dusky Falcon
(people from Pure Hearts DTTPAY)
Allergic to Silence ← Secret of the Stolen Sapphires.
call_me_vampire2009
WOLF-A-LICIOUS ← She is an awesome person.
-Skullbow← He is from PH DTTPAY but he gave me alchemy items when he didn't have to.

Donatees
versatile_player
Princess of Torture
xXx Jackel xXx
(random people in Audacity Charity)
(random people in Pure Hearts)

Beloved Man-Lover

Something should go here.

. . . ♥

Beloved Man-Lover

Something should go here

. . . ♥