Welcome to Gaia! ::

[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye
I think I've lost a bit of respect for the queen since she's now a Jay Brooks fan...

Goodness! Did he wrong his people? Is he a tyrant? Does he rule as an overlord, without mercy towards his subjects?

Please, tell me more about this king!

Ah! What a vision is before me! My beloved monarca, if you can put aside your interest in this Jay Brooks, I believe I could occupy your time quite pleasantly...

Tenacious Hellhound

[NPC] Arturo Robusto
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye
I think I've lost a bit of respect for the queen since she's now a Jay Brooks fan...

Goodness! Did he wrong his people? Is he a tyrant? Does he rule as an overlord, without mercy towards his subjects?

Ah! What a vision is before me! My beloved monarca, if you can put aside your interest in this Jay Brooks, I believe I could occupy your time quite pleasantly...

rofl rofl
Really?
May I suggest you call the people who need/want your love rather than wandering around looking for them?
It's more efficient.

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
[NPC] Arturo Robusto
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye

And thus they give birth to the Riverbusto fanshipping! rofl

Gambino Stalker

Amulet_Ruby
[NPC] Arturo Robusto
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye

And thus they give birth to the Riverbusto fanshipping! rofl

I'll only ship it if the Queen approves :/

Tricky Saint

What is this I don't even-

guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the madness, as usual.
[NPC] Arturo Robusto
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye

You will never be man enough for this queen!

Ruthless Wench

Whoa... She's spunky. I like that redface

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
[NPC] Arturo Robusto
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye

You go girl!!!
GIRL POWER! heart

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
[NPC] Arturo Robusto
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye

User Image

[X]

Thank you for not taking him away from me, Queen! crying <3 He's just a carciofo!
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp

110 PRINT: W-WWANT ME TO E-E-EXTERMINATE?
111 PRINT: TE9BRElORyBBU1NBVUxUIERBVEFCQVNF

Indulgent Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[NPC] Arturo Robusto
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
Seraphim Skye

Dead and still hormonal. xd

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
[NPC] Brainbox
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp

110 PRINT: W-WWANT ME TO E-E-EXTERMINATE?
111 PRINT: TE9BRElORyBBU1NBVUxUIERBVEFCQVNF

Nice... Hey Brainbox! You can be the queens bouncer! If she can stand your data language that long that is...
[NPC] Queen Riverwisp
[NPC] Arturo Robusto

Oh, my fiery coniglio! You are only fanning the flames of my passion with your denial. I cannot believe you feel nothing for me... my amore.

Questionable Cat

I'd like join the court, if that's alright~. > w<

heart

Gambino Stalker

I do believe that I will now keep my thoughts to myself in fear that something like this will happen again...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff